Coronavirus vaccine thread

Don't like needles? No worry, lads...they are now starting to work on nasal sprays & capsules.

COVID-19 vaccines — minus the needle? Researchers working on capsules, nasal sprays​

Roosh has mentioned that the current "vaccines" are very similar to viruses themselves. If they will be transfered through the air then they will be even more similar to viruses. They are creating artificial viruses.

BillMcNeal

Sparrow
This is definitely happening already. I’ve commented on how this happened with my own family (I don’t live in the same city). My brother is the outcast for not getting the vax. He was being pressured by the entire family. He was told that if he showed up for Easter that another cousin wasn’t coming (she’s in her 30s with zero risks).

I heard of another guy that caved in his 20s when his parents said they wouldn’t allow him around if he didn’t.
I think @Feyoder's post wasn't so much about peer pressure as the possibility of the vaxxed spreading something (either COVID or some mRNA effects) to non-vaxxed people through the air, surfaces, whatever.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I think we need to be very careful around the vaxed. That's the real coof.

And not just because they may transmit the CRISPR depopulation genetic tampering virus to us, but because there could be a scenario in the future where the vaxed start resenting the unvaxed. A new type of "category resentment". White vs black, man vs woman and now vaxed vs unvaxed.

When the vaxed get sick I can envisage the media stirring up hatred towards us unvaxed.
Ive already prepared myself for the fact that there's a very real possibility that at some point I will spend the rest of my life lying about being vaccinated and showing forged documents as necessary.

I also will pay whatever amount is needed to avoid me and my immediate family (whoever is willing) to not be vaccinated.

I know its wrong morally but this is the ethical corner these evil m-----f------s are painting us into

Sisyphus

Woodpecker

Pretty thorough on the clotting issue if you trust the source. I feel like The Atlantic has been fairly less biased lately. And this is what normies will read.

Anyway, it also closes out by saying that the vaccine still has less risks than a natural infection. Extremely arrogant if you ask me since they just admitted all the things they don’t know about the vaccine yet. Clowns

Ha ha - here's some filth they published last week entitled "The mRNA Vaccines are Looking Better and Better":

Some choice quotes:
The mRNA vaccines have proved astonishingly effective and extremely safe
Since when does proper journalism use hyperbolic language to this degree? Astonishingly?

mRNA vaccines are similarly new, but they have so far racked up a good safety record.
Really? Source?

There was no guarantee that the mRNA shot would be ready so quickly, or turn out to be so good and safe. That they did is a great stroke of luck.
So good! So safe! What a great stroke of luck!

This is advertising copy, not journalism. This publication is compromised and not legitimate and we'd do well to disregard any "information" they disseminate. If they truly were attempting to publish something which counters the narrative as you suggested, they were obviously given some very stern warnings and instructed to reverse course.

kel

Ostrich
I just change the subject when it comes up. Very little reason to go down that rabbit hole, honestly, just move the conversation along. There are, perhaps, individuals who are on the fence and looking for someone to tell them "it's okay to see BS for what it is", but in any kind of group setting you're not going to get through to them.

Fender_Bender

Woodpecker
I'm starting to feel the pressure from my family, as I am the only one out of my 3 siblings and my parents who haven't gone through the ritual. I have managed to avoid the subject for the most part so far by brushing it off with jokes like "I'm waiting for the animal testing to conclude" but I'm getting nagged at every week or so via text message. This crap will tear families apart and everyone has lost their minds. I am on the fence about whether I should just pretend I got it and proceed from there or draw the line now and likely deal with illogical alienation from my own family and friends.

I have overheard conversations of people discussing their wonderful travel plans etc. with the tagline "oh and of course everyone's vaccinated so it's safe". The ignorance of thinking that if you are vaccinated, and you believe the vaccine works, that being around someone unvaccinated is dangerous to you... I think it speaks to a subconscious fear that they don't actually think it works. After all, if the unvaxxed are just stupid uneducated Drumpf supporters, who you've been programmed to hate, why would you care if they die from COVID? Isn't that a good thing? The vax super duper totally works after all, so you'll be safe even if you're around them, right?

At this point I am more against the vaccine out of principle and resistance rather than concern over health effects from the vaccine because the handling of this entire pandemic has been complete BS the whole time. I'm sick of listening to the liars and manipulators and control freaks, and I know the normies will be absolutely shocked when every few months there's a new excuse for why we can't "have our freedoms back." Muh variants, muh booster shots, muh superspreader events. If you take this first vaccine you are willingly stepping onto their authoritarian biomedical treadmill with the carrot dangling with the assumption you're just going to go along with however many ridiculous injections they tell you you need now.

I got a ridiculous "amber alert" emergency style screeching alarm on my phone this morning telling me about the availability of vaccines in my area. I hope there are enough of us holding out to make a difference when they really start turning the screws with regard to businesses, events, travel, and ability to live life somewhat normally.

Ultimately, I'd still rather just get COVID, weather it out for a week or two and get antibodies than get the vaccine. Clearly that's not good enough for the control freaks and terrorized sheep though.

Last edited:
Ha ha - here's some filth they published last week entitled "The mRNA Vaccines are Looking Better and Better":

Some choice quotes:

Since when does proper journalism use hyperbolic language to this degree? Astonishingly?

Really? Source?

So good! So safe! What a great stroke of luck!

This is advertising copy, not journalism. This publication is compromised and not legitimate and we'd do well to disregard any "information" they disseminate. If they truly were attempting to publish something which counters the narrative as you suggested, they were obviously given some very stern warnings and instructed to reverse course.

Yeah you make some good points for sure. Well at least
Nurse fakes giving Actor Anthony Hopkins his vax,and then shoots the vax out the window

Honestly I don’t believe these fake vax stories really. Why would NBC post this after watching? To me it looks like there was just a little left at the end she was flushing out that she realized didn’t get injected fully.

kel

Ostrich
I'm starting to feel the pressure from my family, as I am the only one out of my 3 siblings and my parents who haven't gone through the ritual. I have managed to avoid the subject for the most part so far by brushing it off with jokes like "I'm waiting for the animal testing to conclude" but I'm getting nagged at every week or so via text message. This crap will tear families apart and everyone has lost their minds. I am on the fence about whether I should just pretend I got it and proceed from there or draw the line now and likely deal with illogical alienation from my own family and friends.
Honestly, just change the subject. Don't worry about a segue or anything, just transition right in to "boy I've been slammed at work lately.... nice weather today but I think we might still get one more snow.... have you heard the new whoever album?". Just push through and move on, those who've decided have decided, those who are nervous you can maybe reach individually but by and large just try to ignore it as best you can.

Fender_Bender

Woodpecker
Honestly, just change the subject. Don't worry about a segue or anything, just transition right in to "boy I've been slammed at work lately.... nice weather today but I think we might still get one more snow.... have you heard the new whoever album?". Just push through and move on, those who've decided have decided, those who are nervous you can maybe reach individually but by and large just try to ignore it as best you can.
Thanks for the advice, but I'm not sure for how long I can manage that. I'm close with my family and see them at least once a week, so I dread the likely "gang up" when they try to pressure me all at once sometime soon over dinner or whatever. I am inclined when the time comes to keep my response simple rather than lie about getting it but I'm not looking forward to whatever hysterical social consequences come from it (my mom and sisters have been terrorized by COVID the entire time and are convinced of the vaccine's eternal salvation).

"Don't want it, don't need it for a virus with a less than 1% death rate in my age group. It's ridiculous to treat healthy people like they're sick, and if you're vaccinated and it truly does work you have nothing to worry about being around me. End of discussion."

Clemenza

Pigeon
This crap will tear families apart and everyone has lost their minds. I am on the fence about whether I should just pretend I got it and proceed from there or draw the line now and likely deal with illogical alienation from my own family and friends.

As far as my friends go, my view is that if they alienate me over this, they were never really my friends to begin with. Of course I could lie to them (it's not like they will check for a card or an app) but I guess I am too principled for that, so I understand your dilemma. Dealing with family is a much tougher question. I don't really know the answer to it, and everyone has a unique set of circumstances. Both my parents and my in-law parents have gotten the shots, while my wife and I are declining. So far we haven't had much pressure from them. My co-workers have no clue about my stance, although soon I believe they will suspect me due to my silence on the matter so far. I share your anxiety because right now, the battle lines are just starting to get drawn..

Tippy

Robin
From what I read about the animal trials, the side effects can lead to death when vaccinated patients interact with a wild type of the virus.

So what I imagine will happen is new variants will slowly wipe out vaccinated people or make them severely sick. Nobody will know that this is actually an effect of the vaccine. It will stoke the flames of 'see how deadly covid is now? Way worse than we thought!'

Then they will introduce another vaccine that helps with this new variant (though of course leaves people even more likely to die from future variants). The pressure will be even more heavy on non-vaccinated because they will be blamed for spreading the deadly new variant and thus the mass deaths. Many, out of guilt and fear of ostracism will bale at this point (so the evil oligarchs hope).

I don't think they will care that much about the off the grid isolated people who will eventually be arrested for breaking rules and fined heavily/imprisoned. A few of us might be able to slip through the cracks into whatever countries seem possible to vanish into.

I think they can slowly wipe out about half the population doing this. You'd think people would not be stupid to fall for the same trick multiple times but just look at how they are doing so with all these lockdowns?

As long as covid is seen as the enemy (and it still is) they can keep doing this.

I can see from the brainwashing of my brothers and my closest friend that their programming has worked amazingly well up to this point.

I just change the subject when it comes up. Very little reason to go down that rabbit hole, honestly, just move the conversation along. There are, perhaps, individuals who are on the fence and looking for someone to tell them "it's okay to see BS for what it is", but in any kind of group setting you're not going to get through to them.
I feel like this with almost every subject these days as a conservative, traditionalist Catholic. Sometimes I just discuss, but this is getting rarer. I just think that the risk-reward payoff is not net positive. People these days just want to test whether you are on their side with everything, especially when it comes to ideology. No, thank you, I will not agree with your globohomo propaganda, now leave me in peace.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
Ive already prepared myself for the fact that there's a very real possibility that at some point I will spend the rest of my life lying about being vaccinated and showing forged documents as necessary.

I also will pay whatever amount is needed to avoid me and my immediate family (whoever is willing) to not be vaccinated.

I know its wrong morally but this is the ethical corner these evil m-----f------s are painting us into
NO - it's not morally wrong. They are the immoral ones. And I am sure that plenty of the men at the top will never ever have any vaccine-containing needle stuck into them. Do you really think that they will risk one of those relatively frequent side-effect to hurt one of their prime ministers?

No way -

This video by Paul Joseph Watson is really good:

I really forgot the face-scanning tech in Minority Report - or the scenes in Black Mirror - all those movies were predictive programming - not some kind of picture of a dystopia. They were planning the dystopia while telling the peasants what they intend to do.

Frankly - with technology sufficiently advanced they may not even need any chipping. Your digital ID that you access via phone, face or iris-scan - that is abslutely sufficient to track and trace every human on earth.

BillMcNeal

Sparrow
I wonder how effective it might be to label it "Trump's vaccine?" Use their hatred of Trump against them. After all, it was only Trump's "Operation Warp Speed" that led to the vaccines being approved (pardon me, emergency use authorized) in the first place. By this point they're likely so brainwashed they think Kamala and Joe created the vaccines with their own hands.

epps_1920

Pigeon
At work I'm one of three left refusing the not-vaccine. I can tell my boss is considering me an annoyance- clearly the agenda is to get the dept all checked off the list so the report to the big wigs is thumbs up, we've all been "jabbed" and GTG.

BillMcNeal

Sparrow
Frankly - with technology sufficiently advanced they may not even need any chipping. Your digital ID that you access via phone, face or iris-scan - that is abslutely sufficient to track and trace every human on earth.
You're right, but I think that's not the point. The point is submission, humiliation, and branding people for the coming anti-Christ. Now it sure would be great if that's not in the cards and it's all 100% non-chip and thus not the "mark." If that doesn't happen this decade it probably won't in our lifetimes. But things are just proceeding in a way that it might, and that's enough to at least pay close attention and get right with God.

You're right, but I think that's not the point. The point is submission, humiliation, and branding people for the coming anti-Christ. Now it sure would be great if that's not in the cards and it's all 100% non-chip and thus not the "mark." If that doesn't happen this decade it probably won't in our lifetimes. But things are just proceeding in a way that it might, and that's enough to at least pay close attention and get right with God.

You should definitely live as the vaccine COULD proceed to the mark because you have nothing to gain by taking it. But by taking it you could lose everything. “Everything” is yet to be defined but likely expansive.

Kind of a play on Blaise Pascal’s wager about whether God exists and how one should believe based on logic.

PizzaBagel

Chicken
Does anyone have information about hypothetically obtaining a blank vaccination record card? I know eBay has banned them, but some DarkNet markets must have them.