Coronavirus vaccine thread

Caractacus Potts

Woodpecker
Gold Member
My mom got the jab. Both my sisters, my cousin who is a nurse, and I all told her not to do it. She caved to the peer pressure and the propaganda spewing from the TV. My sister and her got into a shouting match about it. I have told her for months that she shouldn't take it since it doesn't prevent getting COVID and she has underlying health issues.

She developed pneumonia within a few days of taking the jab. She has been on zpack for the past few days and goes back to the doctor on Wednesday. I was over there yesterday. She looked beat and was complaining of being out of breath. A pulse oximeter on her finger showed her O2 saturations at 89 and her pulse at 119. I told her to take the mask off so she wouldn't be breathing in her own metabolic waste. She told me she was afraid of one of us getting pneumonia from her. Her sats settled around 92-93. I reminded her that when she left the hospital last year with these numbers they sent her home on supplemental oxygen. She is scared. I told her not to get the second shot.

We will see if she listens to me or not.

BillMcNeal

Sparrow
And the injectors just scribble on the card the date, the corporation that provided the juice, and the batch number. It's all very half-assed tbh, just find someone's selfie and use their batch number or something that follows the same pattern.
It's almost like they WANT to have fraud in their system, in order to introduce something more "tamper proof."

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Que?
Contamination issues...?

BiggNastee

Woodpecker
As far as my friends go, my view is that if they alienate me over this, they were never really my friends to begin with. Of course I could lie to them (it's not like they will check for a card or an app) but I guess I am too principled for that, so I understand your dilemma. Dealing with family is a much tougher question. I don't really know the answer to it, and everyone has a unique set of circumstances. Both my parents and my in-law parents have gotten the shots, while my wife and I are declining. So far we haven't had much pressure from them. My co-workers have no clue about my stance, although soon I believe they will suspect me due to my silence on the matter so far. I share your anxiety because right now, the battle lines are just starting to get drawn..
This is my hill.. im not giving another inch

That has to be a soul crushing feeling knowing your brother is gone to this stuff. That’s the only one in my family that has held out so far. My boomer parents took the vax. And actually my mom got Covid two weeks after being “fully vaxxed”.

Same. I send my bro anything that comes up that might persuade him not to take it, but he won't even open the links and gets straight up angry if I try and talk to him about any of it. Now I just text him quotes, so he has to read it if he opens the text.He might not even be doing that.

He's got a wife who will for sure be pressured to take it, and a 2 y/o daughter who will inevitably be vaxxed if they continue to put her through state education (which they will).

My father told me yesterday that he got the second shot.

That's after I really strongly pushed for him to 'just wait' before taking the first shot, and tried to get him to see logic before topping up.

This is truly hellish.

My thought now is to try to gently get him to accept that staying in the UK for autumn/winter would be really stupid... because there WILL be a 'new variant' and he'll be at high-risk.

Even though I've called everything to date, he won't listen, and he's totally bought the 'back to normal' lie.

But I see it as a self-care thing. I tried to get him not to take the vax, he didn't listen. Now I'll try to get him to get out of the kill zone. He won't listen, but it'll make thing easier down the track.

Maybe it's futile though, and if they're not gonna listen, I could save myself the risk of going to the UK at all.

Last edited:

Meraki

Sparrow
I’m not understanding all this euphoria over the vaxx being magically announced safe for 15-18yrs old. It’s frankly disgusting seeing comments on social media like “FINALLY!! YAASSSS” If you’re under 25, you have a better chance of getting killed in a bizarre gardening accident.

Finally?

Finally...?

It‘s not even been out 3 months and is still in “emergency use” Nearly all biotech products take 5-10 YEARS just to test & manage quality control and even then there can be mistakes. Not to mention... just a hunch, but does anyone else notice all these “second & third waves” have been happening roughly 2wks to a month after a country starts vaxing?

Edit: I think I understand - when we see nearly every country & corporation parroting the same thing, to no tangible benefit of our own, we view it rightly with suspicion or cynicism. When they see this, they view it as authority or consensus. “See, everyone is in agreement with what I’ve been being told!”
They are liberated from the burden of discernment.

We are becoming the minority so quickly. Over half partly vaccinated, one third fully vaccinated. I really thought there would be more resistance. The US is so much weaker than even I thought (and this vaccine will be the final straw in making us totally docile).

I'm willing to bet the numbers are fake. Most people don't want this, some are just weak socially and will say it when conversing. Though if it said 50% of boomers got it I would agree 100% those people will believe anything you tell them (as long as it is of the fake news variety).

Fender_Bender

Woodpecker
Edit: I think I understand - when we see nearly every country & corporation parroting the same thing, to no tangible benefit of our own, we view it rightly with suspicion or cynicism. When they see this, they view it as authority or consensus. “See, everyone is in agreement with what I’ve been being told!”
They are liberated from the burden of discernment.
Nailed it, and this is what drives me the craziest about this all (and is constantly pounding in my internal monologue). "HOW IS NO ONE QUESTIONING SO CALLED AUTHORITY ANYMORE?!?" It's like the fear, hysteria, and demoralization of the last year combined with 4 years of world-is-ending TDS has just completely dulled people into a trance where they aren't skeptical of obvious propaganda and lies. Or maybe it's just revealing the shockingly high % of people who are just ready and willing to be enslaved. I don't know how people still have any trust in the government, media, and billion dollar soulless corporations, but I'm always surprised in a bad way.

Most of the giddy idiots all soy-faced up about the vaccine really only care about the hedonistic elements of it (wow I can drink at bars and go to parties and travel all over the world) instead of their own health. They can't grasp that this was never about their health and it never will be...if that was the case the government would be screaming at us to get outside and exercise to get sunlight and lose weight, supplement with Vitamin D and Zinc, and not be a stressed scared fat turd locking yourself inside all year (which is what they've been "advising"). It's really gonna shock them when Lord Fauci and the media come up with the latest excuses as to why they can't "go back to normal." But, they'll go along with it like everything else and ignore the people who have been saying the goalposts will move forever for the last year.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
My mom is getting hers soon. I was in tears on the phone with her walking down the street. Her whole social circle is full of scared sheep. I've been putting in the work for months trying to teach her about this stuff. She always agrees but it's probably just out of maternal kindness.

El Draque

Sparrow
Seeing the levels of wailing & gnashing of teeth that a bunch of football teams breaking away & forming a new Super League has caused, in comparison to the compliance & acceptance of all the insanity & naked evil of the last 12 months, really is something to behold.

The wider population in Britain has been so engineered, so propagandised & so spoilt with comfort, that it just accepts anything. Beaten down by the velvet gloved BBC. Placated by drugs, football, booze, low moral standards & chicken tikka masalas.

I wake up to see my friend has left me angry voice-notes ranting about this new league, the very same friend that has openly mocked me to the point of open annoyance for calling out the Scam since day one.

At this point i see this issue as the ultimate barometer of a person's will, ability to reason and fundamentally whether they are going to make it or not.

I've not got time for people that after 12 months plus of it, still cant see the woods for the trees.

I gave up trying to influence my family months ago. They just can't handle staring into the flames & admiting it's all a scam, by those with utterly malign intentions.

It's too much cognitive disonance for someone who's trusted society, the BBC, the media, the healthcare etc their entire life, to wake up one morning, at 75, and realise it's all lies. Let alone the concept that they might actually be wilfully doing harm to the population on a mass scale.
It's easier to just go along with the tide, and continue feeling that 'everything is fine' & 'we'll muddle through'.

At this point i just write them off, or at very least downgrade them mentally. It's a tough time mentally for everyone out there, I try to cut people slack appropriately, & family is family, but i'm just not continuing to put any significant energy or thought on people like this anymore.

They are lost.

LeoniusD

Pelican

Vaccine Makers to Ditch Control Groups​

Rubin recounts how Moderna representatives told a Food and Drug Administration advisory panel that rather than letting thousands of vaccine doses to go to waste, they planned to offer them to trial participants who had received placebo.

It's ironic in the extreme, because vaccine mandates are being justified on the premise that the benefit to the community supersedes the risk of individual harm. In other words, it's OK if some people are harmed by the vaccine because the overall benefit to society is more important.

Yet here they're saying that participants in the control groups are being harmed by not getting the vaccine, so therefore vaccine makers have an obligation to give it to them before the long-term studies are completed. This is the complete opposite argument used for mandatory vaccination.

They love the peasants so much, that they can no longer justify withholding the covid jab from the vaccine control group. Mind you - the control group received another vaccine - likely a flu shot as a 'placebo'. They do this because otherwise the difference in side-effects would appear even more crippling. They very likely picked a stronger more dangerous flu shot for that placebo as well. But it's still funny to admit to ditching supposedly scientific double-blind study criteria. What they are doing is just eliminating the evidence.

And they will never ever study and compare the unvaccinated just as they balk at studying the unvaccinated vs vaccinated children and compare their health results - millions of unvaxxed children are around in the West, but all studies are quickly shelved or barely mentioned, because they all let the vaccination itself look bad.

Meraki

Sparrow
Nailed it, and this is what drives me the craziest about this all (and is constantly pounding in my internal monologue). "HOW IS NO ONE QUESTIONING SO CALLED AUTHORITY ANYMORE?!?" It's like the fear, hysteria, and demoralization of the last year combined with 4 years of world-is-ending TDS has just completely dulled people into a trance where they aren't skeptical of obvious propaganda and lies. Or maybe it's just revealing the shockingly high % of people who are just ready and willing to be enslaved. I don't know how people still have any trust in the government, media, and billion dollar soulless corporations, but I'm always surprised in a bad way.

Most of the giddy idiots all soy-faced up about the vaccine really only care about the hedonistic elements of it (wow I can drink at bars and go to parties and travel all over the world) instead of their own health. They can't grasp that this was never about their health and it never will be...if that was the case the government would be screaming at us to get outside and exercise to get sunlight and lose weight, supplement with Vitamin D and Zinc, and not be a stressed scared fat turd locking yourself inside all year (which is what they've been "advising"). It's really gonna shock them when Lord Fauci and the media come up with the latest excuses as to why they can't "go back to normal." But, they'll go along with it like everything else and ignore the people who have been saying the goalposts will move forever for the last year.
I have no evidence for what I’m about to say - but I’d recon for a majority of human history, some form of slavery was present. Not harsh, tortuous work - just not having the ability to acquire many assets due to class, caste, tribe, and breaking a rule meant either not mating or death.

Therefore, most people probably have evolved a follower mentality. Especially the mentally weak - they survive by deferring to authority. TRUSTING this authority will keep them around.

Redpill, gym bros, entrepreneurs, world travelers like many of us - likely evolve from the people that kept the tribe alive. The ones who said things like “I’m pretty sure I saw a deer die after eating that green berry.... better not touch it...” or “why are we spending generations moving limestone blocks around?”

Problem is, our observations make everyone uncomfortable. Because it’s information that must, eventually, be ACTED upon by each person on a collective & individual level. It can not be deferred.

And humanity can’t function if everyone thinks “right“ like us, bc not everyone can be a celebrity or CEO. We need fans, followers, customers, etc

Nordwand

Kingfisher
There have been several reports in the UK media, but nothing to do with vaccines. Isolate people from friends and family, prevent them from taking regular exercise, or even just going out in fresh air, destroy their mental health with constant propaganda 24/7, and they'll soon go downhill. This is equally true, to a lesser degree, for the young, and middle-aged.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher

Vaccine Makers to Ditch Control Groups​

They love the peasants so much, that they can no longer justify withholding the covid jab from the vaccine control group. Mind you - the control group received another vaccine - likely a flu shot as a 'placebo'. They do this because otherwise the difference in side-effects would appear even more crippling. They very likely picked a stronger more dangerous flu shot for that placebo as well. But it's still funny to admit to ditching supposedly scientific double-blind study criteria. What they are doing is just eliminating the evidence.

And they will never ever study and compare the unvaccinated just as they balk at studying the unvaccinated vs vaccinated children and compare their health results - millions of unvaxxed children are around in the West, but all studies are quickly shelved or barely mentioned, because they all let the vaccination itself look bad.
It's behind a paywall. Could you upload the PDF somewhere? Eliminating the control group is very, very fishy.

They are lost.

My father and brother are in the UK... I just posted the story above, so I won't repeat.

I have half a mind to go back and try to get them out of there, but your post makes me think it's futile.

Also, by going back I could potentially get trapped in the shit too.

I was thinking of going to Latam or serbia to get away, but didn't want to incentivise my father to get the jab.

Now he's got vaxxed anyway, maybe a smarter strategy is to incenticise him to come visit?

Tippy

Robin
Seeing the levels of wailing & gnashing of teeth that a bunch of football teams breaking away & forming a new Super League has caused, in comparison to the compliance & acceptance of all the insanity & naked evil of the last 12 months, really is something to behold.

The wider population in Britain has been so engineered, so propagandised & so spoilt with comfort, that it just accepts anything. Beaten down by the velvet gloved BBC. Placated by drugs, football, booze, low moral standards & chicken tikka masalas.

I wake up to see my friend has left me angry voice-notes ranting about this new league, the very same friend that has openly mocked me to the point of open annoyance for calling out the Scam since day one.

At this point i see this issue as the ultimate barometer of a person's will, ability to reason and fundamentally whether they are going to make it or not.

I've not got time for people that after 12 months plus of it, still cant see the woods for the trees.

I gave up trying to influence my family months ago. They just can't handle staring into the flames & admiting it's all a scam, by those with utterly malign intentions.

It's too much cognitive disonance for someone who's trusted society, the BBC, the media, the healthcare etc their entire life, to wake up one morning, at 75, and realise it's all lies. Let alone the concept that they might actually be wilfully doing harm to the population on a mass scale.
It's easier to just go along with the tide, and continue feeling that 'everything is fine' & 'we'll muddle through'.

At this point i just write them off, or at very least downgrade them mentally. It's a tough time mentally for everyone out there, I try to cut people slack appropriately, & family is family, but i'm just not continuing to put any significant energy or thought on people like this anymore.

They are lost.

Yeah I have been thinking about my brother's reaction. He read an article about problems with these vaccines and it probably made him nervous and uncomfortable, so he retreated to the safety of the mainstream narrative. It makes sense psychologically. It's a reality that is too difficult to accept.

I wonder how people on these forums are doing mental health wise? I mean going about your day with 'hmm, guess depopulation might start soon' isn't exactly conducive to enjoying life.