Coronavirus vaccine thread

Wow - they are massacring INdia. India was all quiet until the mass vaccination campaign started:

Look at the strange coincidence of mass vaccination starting and cases and real deaths shooting up. Keep in mind that INdia has one of the highest pop. density in the world and the idea that they could contain any real 'pandemic' for one year is ludicrous. But now as they start with those life-saving vaccines, now the people start to die like flies?????

View attachment 30447

View attachment 30448

Just a minor coincidence of course.... Vaxx up, cases up, deaths up - tremendously. Mass euthanasia campaign there....
When did vaccination start?

LeoniusD

Pelican
When did vaccination start?
As you can deduct from my attached files - the vaccination started in small numbers around 15.1.2021, but only picked up speed tremendously around 24.2.2021 - the case numbers also picked up strongly around 24.2.2021 at the same time.

India managed to vaccinate around 85 mio. people within a period of over a month - the exact period where cases and deaths spiked up tremendously.

Of course peasant - it's just a coincidence that the deaths coincided directly with the mass quick vaccinations from end of february onward. Obviously what really happened is that one mutated virus that is still 99,8% identical, but only much more virulent - that virus started to kill suddenly mainly among the 85 mio. vaccinated. The vaccine dear peasant had nothing to do with their deaths.

It is very likely that those vaxxes are more deadly the poorer and malnourished a society is. I doubt that the higher castes and the well-off are dying off in huge numbers. But who knows - they may have tweaked it so that some ethnicities are more affected by it.

Just checked what kind of vaccines they used to date:

India has so far given more than 100 million doses of two approved vaccines - Covishield and Covaxin.

Covishield is the Astrazeneca poison while Covaxin is their local one that likely was done in cooperation with some other poison brewer from the West.

Sputnik has been deemed as safe by India, but hardly used so far. So whatever is killing them is in those 2 applied.

As you can deduct from my attached files - the vaccination started in small numbers around 15.1.2021, but only picked up speed tremendously around 24.2.2021 - the case numbers also picked up strongly around 24.2.2021 at the same time.

India managed to vaccinate around 85 mio. people within a period of over a month - the exact period where cases and deaths spiked up tremendously.

Of course peasant - it's just a coincidence that the deaths coincided directly with the mass quick vaccinations from end of february onward. Obviously what really happened is that one mutated virus that is still 99,8% identical, but only much more virulent - that virus started to kill suddenly mainly among the 85 mio. vaccinated. The vaccine dear peasant had nothing to do with their deaths.

It is very likely that those vaxxes are more deadly the poorer and malnourished a society is. I doubt that the higher castes and the well-off are dying off in huge numbers. But who knows - they may have tweaked it so that some ethnicities are more affected by it.

Just checked what kind of vaccines they used to date:

Covishield is the Astrazeneca poison while Covaxin is their local one that likely was done in cooperation with some other poison brewer from the West.

Sputnik has been deemed as safe by India, but hardly used so far. So whatever is killing them is in those 2 applied.
Thanks. Well, gladly this Covaxin shite was not approved by health regulators here.

I'm "happy" because the coronavac weakened virus jab is the one widely used here in Brazil. But at the same time worried because my mom got AZ.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
The Chinese don't seem to have had any cases, deaths or anything for ages, yet the rest of the G20 is suffering, particularly their biggest competitors e.g. India and US.

Those Wuhan viroligists sure know how to cook up a targeted bioweapon!
Market analysts cannot get information regarding the power consumption in China. Do not trust Chinese companies, and do not invest in Chinese companies.

Moderna has never produced a FDA approved product. Only 3 projects have passed phase 1 trial in spite of millions and millions in funding...
https://anthonycolpo.com/the-disturbing-truth-about-moderna-and-its-mrna-covid-19-vaccine-part-1/
Bonus follow up article:
https://anthonycolpo.com/the-junk-science-behind-the-moderna-covid-19-vaccine/
Read 'em and weep.

Thank you! These are very well written articles, full of information that I have not seen elsewhere.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher

Before you posted the India stats, a member from India posted about the steep rise in cases and I asked him if the rise could be related to vaccine uptake.

Summarized:

• Some swabs are dangerous for the nasopharyngeal mucosa. The glassy fibers, hard and brittle, can scratch the mucous membrane and create lesions. The bleeding is an indication of the invasiveness of the test.
  • Repeated swab testing can cause chronic lesions. The release of fragments of the brittle glassy fibers can cause biological reactions such as granulomas and / or fibrosis of the tissue.
  • These smears pose a risk to the health of infants and children. If the tests are necessary, says Prof. Gatti, small and mild smears must be carried out in children.
giphy.gif

Some of the PCR test swabs can make people very sick - that is just the strange structure of the physical materials. You need to add the chemicals to it - the impact was created to make people sick for sure. That is why they got more sick people the more they tested. Testing testing testing like some mantra repeated!
If you have to take the test, request to do it with saliva rather than a nasal swab.

Spearhead

Sparrow
More from Facebook:

"931851
I am currently breastfeeding my 5-month-old son. I received my first vaccine on 12/28/2020 and directly breastfed within 4 hours of receiving the vaccine. Two days after my vaccine my son was at daycare and had two large diarrhea blowouts and two large emeses followed by a 1-minute episode where he was limp with entire body cyanosis and in-and-out of consciousness. He also had a maculopapular rash on his torso. EMS was called. He was observed in the emergency department for a few hours then recovered well without intervention and did not require hospitalization. EKG was normal. He has continued to be well and back to baseline since the event.
I am breastfeeding. My daughter had seizure like episodes starting on Saturday 1/2, Sunday 1/3, Monday, 1/4 and 2 times on Tuesday 1/5.
mother received BNT162B2/while the mother was breast feeding this 5-month-old patient; vomiting (throwing up); not eating. Not nursing, Not breastfeeding and not taking her bottle; her 5month old baby is lethargic; all of a sudden took ill; This is a spontaneous report from a contactable consumer (parent). This consumer reported information for both mother and baby. This is baby report. This is a case for a 5-month-old patient of an unspecified gender whose mother of unspecified age received first dose of BNT162B2 (PFIZER/BNT162 Covid-19 Vaccine), via an unspecified route of administration on 18Dec2020 13:15 at a single dose for COVID-19 immunization, while the mother was breast feeding this 5-month-old patient. The patient's medical history and concomitant medications were not reported. On 19Dec2020, all of a sudden took ill. The patient was lethargic, vomiting (throwing up) and not eating. Not nursing, Not breastfeeding and not taking her bottle. The outcome of events was unknown. Information on the lot/batch number has been requested.; Sender's Comments: Linked Report(s) : US-PFIZER INC-2020503099 mother/baby case
I am currently breastfeeding my 11 month old son. On Thursday, December 31st, 2020 (2 days after receiving my vaccine), my son developed a fever x24-36hours and diarrhea that is still on going as of today (1/4/2021). There are no known exposures for my son and his illness. I am reporting this as a possible reaction to the Moderna COVID 19 vaccine I received that could have some how passed through the breastmilk to him.
Breastfeeding toddler developed rash to torso, back, and cheek
I am breastfeeding my 20 month old and she developed a rash on trunk. Maculopapular.
I am breastfeeding-Milk supply significantly decreased (<50% of typical) day of vaccine. Milk supply still decreased 5 days later
patient was vaccinated at approximately 12:40 and began having an itchy face and itch throat at 1:30. Patient is breastfeeding and decided she was going to pump and toss her milk due to getting vaccine. When pumping she noticed that her milk was blue in color. Today patient is feeling achy, joint and legs week. States she feels like when she had COVID in July."

This is very dark. Clearly the people that have not shown any symptom yet will do so at a later time in the future.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
You've got to be kidding me. Vitamin D, Vitamin C & Zinc have been frequently discussed - postively - in another thread.

St. Louis County chiropractor first in US charged under new COVID-19 act​

The FTC said Eric Nepute and his company baselessly claimed Wellness Warrior products with vitamin D and zinc were scientifically proven to treat or prevent COVID-19
ST. LOUIS COUNTY, Mo. — A St. Louis County chiropractor is the first person in the U.S. charged under a new law meant to protect Americans from fraudulent claims about COVID-19.

Eric Nepute and Quickwork LLC are facing 10 counts in federal court of violating the COVID-19 Consumer Protection Act and the Federal Trade Commission Act. In its case, the FTC said Nepute and his company – which operate several Nepute Wellness Center locations in St. Louis County – baselessly claimed his products with vitamin D and zinc were scientifically proven to treat or prevent COVID-19.

“I feel that I have not done anything wrong," Nepute said in a statement to 5 On Your Side through his attorneys. "I encourage everyone to live a healthy lifestyle during this unprecedented time. My attorneys are reviewing the complaint and I have no further comments at this time."

This is the first case the FTC has brought under the new law, which was passed by Congress in 2020.

“With this case, the Commission has quickly put to use its new authority to stop false marketing claims related to the pandemic,” Acting Chairwoman Rebecca Kelly Slaughter said.

5 On Your Side first spoke with Nepute last April when a video he posted on Facebook got millions of views. In the video, he recommends viewers drink tonic water and take zinc as a “preventative” measure.

"Have about 3 to 4 ounces a day of that Schweppes tonic water and take at least 50 to 100 milligrams of zinc. I'll say that again, 50 to 100 milligrams of zinc. Do it every day as a preventative,” Nepute said in the video.

The chiropractor did tell viewers this wasn’t medical advice, his "disclaimer," a point he reiterated when he spoke to 5 On Your Side in a phone call last year.

"I've never made one claim at all that any of these nutrients cures or prevents coronavirus,” Nepute said.

But the FTC disagrees.

According to the commission’s complaint, Nepute and his company marketed vitamin D and zinc products under the brand name “Wellness Warrior” and claimed they were as effective – or more – than vaccines that are currently available.

The FTC said among Nepute and Quickwork’s bogus claims were that "COVID-19 patients who get enough vitamin D are 52% less likely to die," than those who get enough vitamin D are 77% less likely to get the disease and that his Wellness Warrior vitamin D product is more effective at preventing COVID-19 than approved vaccines.

“The defendants’ claims that their products can stand in for approved COVID-19 vaccines are particularly troubling: we need to be doing everything we can to stop bogus health claims that endanger consumers,” Slaughter said.

The FTC sent a letter to Nepute in May 2020 warning him about making the efficacy claims, which weren’t backed up by scientific data.

“Despite receiving the warning letter, Nepute continued marketing vitamins and mineral products – specifically Wellness Warrior vitamin D and zinc – as proven immunity boosters that effectively treat or prevent COVID-19,” the FTC said in a news release Thursday.

The FTC is looking to fine Nepute and Quickwork up to $43,792 for each violation of the COVID-19 Consumer Protection Act, according to the commission’s complaint.

Besides fining Nepute and his company, the FTC is looking to ban them from making similar baseless health claims in the future, “unless they are true and can be substantiated by competent and reliable scientific evidence.” The commission also wants to ban Nepute and Quickwork from falsely claiming to have scientific proof that vitamin D and zinc can help prevent or treat COVID-19.

“People can claim anything. But it doesn't mean that it's true and it may take some time for them to be held accountable,” said Rebecca Phoenix, an investigator with the Better Business Bureau. She likens fake COVID-19 treatments to modern-day snake oil, with their salesmen often directly contradicting CDC guidance.

“You really need to look for scientific research, particularly when you are considering any kind of a health product.”

Wammer44

Chicken
Thanks to Republican Anti-Vaxxers, the U.S. May Never Reach COVID-19 Herd Immunity

This vaccine isn’t even a party-issue. There are many anti-vax leftists. There are others who’s own doctors recommend they forego the shot due to preexisting conditions.

The article states that demand will sharply fall in 2-4 weeks; fully-expect some gay laws / incentives to come out in May.

Reddit comments are more autistic than usual. Many are wishing for our death. Other libtards are gearing up for “corona 2.0”, a mutation literally caused by anti-vax nazis that will render the existing vaccine useless!