Coronavirus vaccine thread

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
My brother is telling me that vaccination reduces community transmission and that is his main reason for taking it. Is this even true?

No. This has not yet been proven based on the official studies.

All this takes is a simple “Duck Duck Go” search. I don’t know how it is that we have so much access of information at our fingertips and people are unwilling to do the research yet they will research their next food choice on Google reviews for hours.

There is not enough FUD to push it over the line. People are going to resist it and point to low numbers of cases and lower deaths. Why are we still locked down when they said vaccines were the way out? People are asking too many questions.

They will also stick to corona tests paperwork to go to Spain or other holiday destinations.

I really hope you're right, but it won't surprise me at all if normies get vaxxed for the most puerile reasons... and that will include being warm inside with their mates, and not having to quarantine when they fly back.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

77 inmates at Iowa prison given overdoses of COVID-19 vaccine, officials say​

Dozens of inmates at an Iowa prison were given overdoses of a COVID-19 vaccine, officials said.

Two medical staff members from the Iowa Department of Corrections incorrectly administered the vaccine -- developed by U.S. pharmaceutical giant Pfizer and its German partner BioNTech -- to 77 inmates at the Iowa State Penitentiary, a maximum-security prison for men located in Fort Madison, about 90 miles southeast of Iowa City. The dosages given exceeded the amount recommended by the vaccine manufacturer, according to Cord Overton, spokesperson for the Iowa Department of Corrections.

Upon learning of the error, the Iowa Department of Corrections immediately contacted Pfizer and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for guidance. Both Pfizer and the CDC said not to expect any major side effects but that the affected inmates should be closely monitored for at least 48 hours, according to Overton.

ABC News has reached out to Pfizer, BioNTech and the CDC for comment.

Tippy

Woodpecker
No. This has not yet been proven based on the official studies.

All this takes is a simple “Duck Duck Go” search. I don’t know how it is that we have so much access of information at our fingertips and people are unwilling to do the research yet they will research their next food choice on Google reviews for hours.
I searched and articles say things like 'it might reduce transmission' or something

Watchman72

Sparrow
We must start considering a life without the use of the internet. I came into a world without digital data and can easily do without it.

The third industrial revolution that isn't really an IR so go figure. Start collecting books now while they are cheap as once you have a book they can't go back in and edit for convenience.
Internet is great for downloading stuff.
I've got a huge library of documents about self sufficiency and other useful info.
I just store everything locally on my hard drives and always make multiple backups of all my files.
High capacity hard drives are dirt cheap nowadays.
There is no valid reason not to own a bunch of them in order to store all your precious documents.

Don't rely on the cloud to keep your data safe.
Big Tech might delete all your files/accounts if their spying eyes see something they don't like.
The whole interet might just go offline in case of a cyber attack, or when it gets hit by an EMP etc.
Use the internet, but don't rely on it...

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker

77 inmates at Iowa prison given overdoses of COVID-19 vaccine, officials say​

Read this headline.

I expect this will be the first line of defense as more and more vaccinated people pass away.

"The vaccine is safe and effective, but they were given an overdose"
"The vaccine works perfectly, but someone left it out too long and it reached an unsafe temperature"

I'm sure you guys can come up with more, as it's not that hard.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I feel that all the different vaccines are just another smokescreen. Divide and conquer, same goes mentally. Divide your attention among all kind of different elements in a system, rain it with numbers to confuse, and you'll have a cooked brainpan amongst 80% of the normies instantly. It's all a distraction, the vaccines have 1 goal altogether, there's no difference. Maybe they're targeting different age groups with different vaccines, but I'd think it's just another war on your mind.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
You've got to be kidding me. Vitamin D, Vitamin C & Zinc have been frequently discussed - postively - in another thread.

St. Louis County chiropractor first in US charged under new COVID-19 act​

The FTC said Eric Nepute and his company baselessly claimed Wellness Warrior products with vitamin D and zinc were scientifically proven to treat or prevent COVID-19

"Consumer Protection" is doublespeak for "censorship." While it's true that the goal of this law is to "protect Americans," it doesn't specify that it's only the Americans who also happen to have high ranking positions in pharmaceutical companies.

I'm not a lawyer, but I've discussed this case with people who have told me that during discovery the prosecutors will have to present their evidence against the person being charged which could actually be beneficial to the cause.

My favorite part was at the end:
You really need to look for scientific research, particularly when you are considering any kind of a health product.
So does this apply to the mystery concoction injection?

I'm not crazy about his suggestion to drink Schweppe's which doesn't reflect well on his ability to recommend healthy choices. The second and third ingredients are sucrose and HFCS and it also has sodium benzoate.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
I feel that all the different vaccines are just another smokescreen. Divide and conquer, same goes mentally. Divide your attention among all kind of different elements in a system, rain it with numbers to confuse, and you'll have a cooked brainpan amongst 80% of the normies instantly. It's all a distraction, the vaccines have 1 goal altogether, there's no difference. Maybe they're targeting different age groups with different vaccines, but I'd think it's just another war on your mind.

People talk about these stupid things like they do with their stupid sports teams. "Moderna rules!" "Team Pfizer all the way baby!!" It just shows how easy it is for people to slide into this mentality with minimal provocation. Getting emotionally attached to something beyond your control instead of taking interest in your own accomplishments and personally identifying with it even though it doesn't benefit you in any way and actually exploits you while manipulating your emotions. Just one of the many ways in which this dreadful situation has exposed people for who they really are.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Thanks to Republican Anti-Vaxxers, the U.S. May Never Reach COVID-19 Herd Immunity

This vaccine isn’t even a party-issue. There are many anti-vax leftists. There are others who’s own doctors recommend they forego the shot due to preexisting conditions.

The article states that demand will sharply fall in 2-4 weeks; fully-expect some gay laws / incentives to come out in May.

Reddit comments are more autistic than usual. Many are wishing for our death. Other libtards are gearing up for “corona 2.0”, a mutation literally caused by anti-vax nazis that will render the existing vaccine useless!

I believe we will start seeing more and more stories vilifying the "un vaxxed". The pressure will increase both socially and practically. The goal will eventually be to criminalize that choice

Be prepared

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
People talk about these stupid things like they do with their stupid sports teams. "Moderna rules!" "Team Pfizer all the way baby!!" It just shows how easy it is for people to slide into this mentality with minimal provocation. Getting emotionally attached to something beyond your control instead of taking interest in your own accomplishments and personally identifying with it even though it doesn't benefit you in any way and actually exploits you while manipulating your emotions. Just one of the many ways in which this dreadful situation has exposed people for who they really are.
Yes, we allways worship something. If it's not God it is a sports team, or a vacinne, or Bill Gates, or climate change. The level of human pitiness (and I certainly have been susceptible for this and like everyone always will be to a certain extent) when God is taken out of our lives and the utter nonsense we worship, in addition to the utter nonsense we do, is unbelievable. I hope to say this as a righteous observation, not necessarily a (unrighteous) judgment. I see people among myself grabbing around them for a life buoy in order to believe in something, and too often they come with the climate stuff especially lately, which they genuinely bring like a religius doctrine, all aspects of it are present. Of course the wrecking ball here and the underlying bomb is the pride it is all based on usually. Let's hope God bring them to their senses with suffering (He did to me), so that they can see the light and the wrong path they're taking, a path to utter darkness.

aynrus

Pelican
Thanks to Republican Anti-Vaxxers, the U.S. May Never Reach COVID-19 Herd Immunity

This vaccine isn’t even a party-issue. There are many anti-vax leftists. There are others who’s own doctors recommend they forego the shot due to preexisting conditions.

The article states that demand will sharply fall in 2-4 weeks; fully-expect some gay laws / incentives to come out in May.

Reddit comments are more autistic than usual. Many are wishing for our death. Other libtards are gearing up for “corona 2.0”, a mutation literally caused by anti-vax nazis that will render the existing vaccine useless!

From that reddit thread:
I’m calling their bluff. Open up in July and let the dumbasses achieve herd immunity the natural way. Without the safeguards reasonable people adhere to those morons will be running for the vaccine after a handful of them get sick.

These lemmings apparently don't realize that Florida, Texas, Sweden and a bunch of other places had been "open" for a long time now or never "closed".... you don't realize some truly live under the rock until you read these comments.

I really wonder if most of these comments are paid-up by Pfizer and the likes, though.
One shouldn't underestimate the armies of paid commenters that exist out there, and they'll try to infiltrate every form of social media/forums.
My bet is on 80% of that reddit content is paid by BigPharma (including US government-sponsored activity), and may be 20% is genuine lemming brains.
This, or it's epidemic of mad cow disease...."mad sheep disease"

Last edited:

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Excellent observation and post

Since the majority of POC, and other leftists will overwhelmingly bow to the narrative and comply with all aspects of the agenda. Cultural osmosis will then result in more white people being "extremists / conspiracy theorists/ sociopaths, etc ".

It dovetails perfectly into the bio Leninist strategy for division and discord

Nursing mothers can pass on any drug they are taking to their babies.

According to this article women being around the vaxxed are having miscarriages.

aynrus

Pelican
Fully rabid liberal fascist browshirt article in WaPo, by Jennifer Rubin, calling to start assault on the unvaxxed who don't take the Mark:

At some point, only the willfully ignorant and destructive will remain unvaccinated. Once that happens, employers, retail establishments, entertainment venues, public buildings, public transportation, colleges and (when vaccines are approved for children) K-12 schools should insist that people present a secure form of proof of vaccination before entering.

The resolutely anti-vaccination crowd will holler about their “freedom” being taken away. Nonsense. Schools already require an array of vaccinations for children. Public and private establishments can require shoes and shirts. Employers can require safety equipment be worn. The ornery holdouts won’t be mandated by the government to get shots, but they should not be able to enjoy the benefits, privileges and access that responsible Americans have earned by getting vaccinated.
There is no right to remain a breeding ground for dangerous coronavirus variants or a threat to the small number of people still susceptible to the virus despite their vaccinations (known as breakthrough infections). The country is approaching the point when it should stop catering to those bent on being a danger to themselves and others. We have all sacrificed too much for too long to indulge reckless conduct.

Nothing traditional about any of these injections. Do a little more research.
They are not mRNA, you retard.

How J&J and AstraZeneca differ from the mRNA vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna | CP24.com

No they are not. The only traditional vaccine containing a dead virus is the sinovac. None of them are safe, and none of them are needed.
I never said they were traditional. I said there were more like traditional vaccines than Pfizer and Moderna. Hence that might be why they get more bad press than the mRNA vaccines (they want everyone to get an mRNA).