Coronavirus vaccine thread

aynrus

Pelican
Genetically modified DNA inside adenovirus (chimp or human) carrier is only slightly more "traditional" than mRNA vaxx.
Both are diabolic concoctions.
GMO DNA is no less bioactive than mRNA and both have potential of integration into human DNA.
As to carrrier/envelope - either nanoparticle chemical envelope (for mRNA) or modified virus envelope (for DNA), both with unknown autommunity/allergy-triggering potential - pick your poison.

In addition, I'd think that animal adenovirus DNA base would have a risk of cancer-causing gene sequence payload, it happened before with traditional vaccines.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Read this headline.

I expect this will be the first line of defense as more and more vaccinated people pass away.

"The vaccine is safe and effective, but they were given an overdose"
"The vaccine works perfectly, but someone left it out too long and it reached an unsafe temperature"

I'm sure you guys can come up with more, as it's not that hard.
I searched and articles say things like 'it might reduce transmission' or something

They will continue to manipulate data and media in favor of this.

All the “coincidentals” is enough for me. The only reason they had to address the CVT of young women is because it’s extremely rare. But all the other clotting identified through DVTs, PEs, coronary thrombosis, strokes will be almost impossible to prove causality and they know it. It’s why none of this stuff is addressed. No liability by manufacturers.

Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
They're completely open now about "3rd shot" and "yearly injections", preparing public opinion for this:

Major indoctrination and conformity factory, prestigious Princeton University will require full vaxx:

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
"Consumer Protection" is doublespeak for "censorship." While it's true that the goal of this law is to "protect Americans," it doesn't specify that it's only the Americans who also happen to have high ranking positions in pharmaceutical companies.

I'm not a lawyer, but I've discussed this case with people who have told me that during discovery the prosecutors will have to present their evidence against the person being charged which could actually be beneficial to the cause.

My favorite part was at the end:

So does this apply to the mystery concoction injection?

I'm not crazy about his suggestion to drink Schweppe's which doesn't reflect well on his ability to recommend healthy choices. The second and third ingredients are sucrose and HFCS and it also has sodium benzoate.

It’s sleazy to take natural vitamins and combine them into some mysterious concoction called Wellness Warrior. Let’s be honest, the dude is trying to profit over actually caring about the community.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
They are not mRNA, you retard.

How J&J and AstraZeneca differ from the mRNA vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna | CP24.com

I never said they were traditional. I said there were more like traditional vaccines than Pfizer and Moderna. Hence that might be why they get more bad press than the mRNA vaccines (they want everyone to get an mRNA).

Define “more like”. Because it uses a viral vector? They knocked out DNA of this adenovirus vector and inserted DNA that codes for mRNA that codes for...a SPIKE PROTEIN. The virus used means absolutely nothing like traditional vaccines are used. Completely experimental also. You’re way off. So, it is VERY VERY similar to the mRNA vaccine. More similar to that than to a traditional vaccine.

That article you linked scientifically sucks.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Fully rabid liberal fascist browshirt article in WaPo, by Jennifer Rubin, calling to start assault on the unvaxxed who don't take the Mark:
Don’t call (((Jennifer Rubin))) a liberal fascist, call her a Nazi. Any Jew who promotes this hysteria and persecution, always compare them directly to the Nazis, it wounds them more. And if they take offence, well, all the parallels are there and remember, the science is completely on our side. The important thing is to know it and have it at your fingertips.

Let’s starting calling (((Jennifer Rubin))) Jennifer Goebbels instead.

HighTower

Robin
Orthodox
Spoken like a psychic.
Already taken down.
Imagine an internet that requires pre-approval before posting anything. Perhaps AI could easily eliminate unwanted information from the public eye before it ever gets out? Like public roads the internet backbones are all government and bank owned already so all that is needed is a few information gate keepers.

I do not have a glass ball but if I were one of the globalist scum, I'd be thinking along these lines to stop the information before it gets on "the web".

STG

Woodpecker
Fully rabid liberal fascist browshirt article in WaPo, by Jennifer Rubin, calling to start assault on the unvaxxed who don't take the Mark:
"My body, my choice" I guarantee you the rabid liberal who wrote this piece of garbage believes that.

Aborting a baby = "hey its my body your opinion doesn't matter" "but what about the life you terminated?"

"Get your shot because you are hurting other people" "So you are saying I am terminating other peoples' lives by not getting an experimental shot?"

aynrus

Pelican
Don’t call (((Jennifer Rubin))) a liberal fascist, call her a Nazi. Any Jew who promotes this hysteria and persecution, always compare them directly to the Nazis, it wounds them more. And if they take offence, well, all the parallels are there and remember, the science is completely on our side. The important thing is to know it and have it at your fingertips.

Let’s starting calling (((Jennifer Rubin))) Jennifer Goebbels instead.
This is too much of a compliment to her, as Goebbels at least was pretty bright unlike these brain-dead parrots, but yes, I bet Jennifer Goebbels/Mengele would help get the point across to her.
I bet she really believes in dangerous virus theatening her precious self - Goebbels wouldn't bat an eye at such fake neither he was afraid to die for what he believed in, unlike these lib cowards wanting to hide from imaginary threats in their basements forever.
I'd say it would be an insult to Goebbels even to compare him to "Jennifer Rubin of WaPo"...she's a low-level unintelligent lapdog....
But yes, they do understand the word Nazi well and I used it in their face.

Last edited:

Grow Bag

Pelican
I think the opposite is true... the vaccinated will become mutation machines spreading increasingly dangerous variants.
My understanding from listening to virologists is that variants tend to be less dangerous, not more. Dr Yeadon spoke about that fact in a recent video.

aynrus

Pelican
"My body, my choice" I guarantee you the rabid liberal who wrote this piece of garbage believes that.

Aborting a baby = "hey its my body your opinion doesn't matter" "but what about the life you terminated?"

"Get your shot because you are hurting other people" "So you are saying I am terminating other peoples' lives by not getting an experimental shot?"
And her privileged, pampered existence probably costs a lot of people lives for real (unlike fake/hoax threat of non-consequential virus): people have to toil in fields under extreme conditions and heavy pesticide exposure so that she can eat her greens year-round without ever getting her yoga shoes dirty, people working slave labor in factories in China have to commit suicides so that she can type on her iPad and wear her textiles, new every week. This is the highest level of hypocrisy.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher

Michigan witch Gretchen Whitmer has blamed this recent surge on a UK variant, although there was no data to back this up.
Deaths were recorded at 59 yesterday. All of the news is now saying Michigan is likely at its peak positivity rate for this surge and numbers are declining again.

If you look at the deaths per day during the previous surge (chart in the article), they were MUCH higher and the variants weren’t discussed then. So this is proof that either the variants are bs or this really had nothing to do with a variant (honestly likely a Vitamin D issue in Michigan along with obesity- both the main culprits of poor outcomes of this disease that Fraudci refuses to discuss).

Kiwi

Robin
No. This has not yet been proven based on the official studies.

All this takes is a simple “Duck Duck Go” search. I don’t know how it is that we have so much access of information at our fingertips and people are unwilling to do the research yet they will research their next food choice on Google reviews for hours.

"Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things"

Define “more like”. Because it uses a viral vector? They knocked out DNA of this adenovirus vector and inserted DNA that codes for mRNA that codes for...a SPIKE PROTEIN. The virus used means absolutely nothing like traditional vaccines are used. Completely experimental also. You’re way off. So, it is VERY VERY similar to the mRNA vaccine. More similar to that than to a traditional vaccine.

That article you linked scientifically sucks.
Again, I never said these are traditional vaccines. But they are not fully mRNA. So I thought perhaps the elites prefer people to get Pfizer/Moderna instead of AZ/JJ, hence the bad press for the latter recently. Statistically, Pfizer and Moderna seem just as deadly as AZ/JJ. Never said AZ/JJ were safe or good alternatives though. And I might be completely wrong. Maybe they all have nano bots in them. It was just a theory. Relax.

Sinabelus

Sparrow
Jumping on the bandwagon, and this might have been said already, but I heard very coherent stuff about the vaccine. As it stands, it would indeed be a genetic modification program packaged into an injectable solution, and it would in fact modify genes so that antibodies production is greatly increased against the virus. Thus they would be telling the truth : a mRNA solution that produces antibodies against covid.

But the catch is that, by design, those mRNA "vaccines" would actually increase antibodies production so much so that it would cause the body to freak out at the first sign of coronavirus, unleashing so much antibodies that it would attack the body itself, much in the way that Roosh described in his article on western medicine whereby you "put out the forest fire by nuking the whole forest". All of this would cause you to actually die or be critically ill, not from covid, but from your excessive immune response to the virus caused by the vaccine. The elites would call it "Covid-21" or the "deadly XX variant" or whatever suits them.