Coronavirus vaccine thread

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
Er...
If you refuse to take a quack-cine at a prison. What are they going to do? Throw you in prison...?
Theyll probably spin it into misconduct, which means their probation might be less likely yo be granted. There are ways to coerce many people by using.

The same way I am sure that many cops think the corona restrictions are ridiculous. But by telling them that their dissidence might make that promotion or holiday request etc. less likely, they will easily conform in order to avoid problems.

IPS

Sparrow
I'm having difficulty finding long term data for mRNA trials on humans or animals for that matter.
In this article describing a presentation by Moderna in 2016-17 there were "four vaccines that the company is moving through the first phase of clinical trials: two target strains of influenza, a third is for Zika virus, and the fourth remains a secret." Wonder what that was?
https://www.statnews.com/2017/01/10/moderna-trouble-mrna/

Last edited:

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I'm having difficulty finding long term data for mRNA trials on humans or animals for that matter.
In this article describing a presentation by Moderna in 2016-17 there were "four vaccines that the company is moving through the first phase of clinical trials: two target strains of influenza, a third is for Zika virus, and the fourth remains a secret." Wonder what that was?
https://www.statnews.com/2017/01/10/moderna-trouble-mrna/
Thats cause its very new relatively and oh yeah...they wont make results under auspices of trade secrets / competitive advantage

r3d

Woodpecker
Again, I never said these are traditional vaccines. But they are not fully mRNA. So I thought perhaps the elites prefer people to get Pfizer/Moderna instead of AZ/JJ, hence the bad press for the latter recently. Statistically, Pfizer and Moderna seem just as deadly as AZ/JJ. Never said AZ/JJ were safe or good alternatives though. And I might be completely wrong. Maybe they all have nano bots in them. It was just a theory. Relax.

Well, you were the one calling names adding "They are not mRNA" which makes it obvious you don't know what you're talking about.

These shots being called 'mRNA vaccine' or 'vector vaccine' is of no significance whatsoever for our purpose of discussion. They are both gene therapeutics using the very same principle of 'feeding' our cell's ribosomes the mRNA strand which starts the protein biosynthesis of producing the spike-protein antigen to which the immune system ultimately responds.

Both manipulate our own cells into producing what should actually be the 'vaccine' (the spike-protein antigens). THAT is the very dangerous effect (however ingenious in theory) all the scientists warn us about. Potentially leading to auto immune diseases, antibody dependent enhancement etc.

So whether this is achieved by injecting the mRNA outright

OR

encoding it into the DNA of an adenovirus, which is transcripted into mRNA after integration into the cell

is completely irrelevant.

If anything the vector 'vaccines' are more unpredictable because it's not clear what other effects the integration of the adenovirus into the cells might have. (It spreading through the air however is not possible in my opinion, since it can't replicate)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that article you linked doesn't cut it.

Last edited:

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Heh.
Australia is shifting it's quack-cine rollout plan because... folk are far less likely to want the AstraZenaca chimp hybrid thing, after all the blood clot drama. That may entice the government to use what Pfizer quakc-cines they have instead.
Yet the TV news report I saw, also mentioned a drop in appointments for quack-cines at general practitioners across the board.

"That's because many under 50s who qualify now, such as health workers, are opting not to have their the AstraZeneca vaccine because of the very rare chance of blood clots."

As health care workers are the main group aside from elderly who are eligible for the quack-cines here in Aus. at this time.
That's no doubt putting a damper on The Big Club's plans. :sneaky:

Which cells do the mRNA seek out?
The cells lining the inside of your blood vessels, in case you are unfortunate enough to have been injected this stuff directly into your bloodstream. The cells start producing spike proteins once they read the mRNA. The spike proteins will be attacked by the white blood cells. The spike proteins will also catch onto red blood cells. Eventually clots will form. Have these clots in bigger blood vessels, and you will be fine. Have them in smaller blood vessels, such as in your brain, you are very much done for.

Small blood vessels also exist in the male and female reproductive system.

With enough of these jabs (remember that Pfizer recommands now 3 jabs a year) anyone will die or have their lifespan shortened. It is a perfect killing machine, that kills while leaving no trace. TRUST THE SCIENCE!

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
They are not mRNA, you retard.

How J&J and AstraZeneca differ from the mRNA vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna | CP24.com

I never said they were traditional. I said there were more like traditional vaccines than Pfizer and Moderna. Hence that might be why they get more bad press than the mRNA vaccines (they want everyone to get an mRNA).

Simpsons-Hi-Neighbor-Did-You-Hear-Dr-Fauci-Now-Recommending-Feature.jpg

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher

SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine–Induced Immune Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia
4/16/21

“Additional cases have now been reported to the European Medicines Agency, including at least 169 possible cases of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis and 53 possible cases of splanchnic vein thrombosis among 34 million recipients of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine, 35 possible cases of central nervous system thrombosis among 54 million recipients of the Pfizer–BioNTech mRNA vaccine, and 5 possible (but unvetted) cases of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis among 4 million recipients of the Moderna mRNA vaccine. Six possible cases of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (with or without splanchnic vein thrombosis) have been reported among the more than 7 million recipients of the Johnson & Johnson/Janssen Ad26.COV2.S adenoviral vector vaccine.”

All the science you ever wanted is in this article. This is a source normies take seriously.

Papist

Robin
Now this is really interesting:

“In the future it will be a question of finding a way to reduce the population. We will start with the old, because as soon as it exceeds 60-65 years man lives longer than he produces and costs society dearly, then the weak and then the useless who do nothing for society because there will be more and more of them, and especially the stupid ones.

Euthanasia targeting these groups; euthanasia will have to be an essential instrument of our future societies, in all cases. We cannot of course execute people or set up camps. We will get rid of them by making them believe it is for their own good.

Too large a population, and for the most part unnecessary, is something economically too expensive. Socially, it is also much better for the human machine to come to an abrupt halt rather than gradually deteriorating. We won’t be able to run intelligence tests on millions and millions of people, you can imagine!

We will find something or cause it, a pandemic that targets certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a virus that will affect the old or the fat, it doesn’t matter, the weak will succumb to it, the fearful and the stupid will believe it and ask to be treated.

We will have taken care to have planned the treatment, a treatment that will be the solution.

The selection of idiots will thus be done on its own: they will go to the slaughterhouse on their own.”

Source: https://www.thebernician.net/globalist-banker-predicted-scamdemic-genocide-of-the-useless/

That quote by Jacques Attali really does seem to be genuine, btw.

Jamal D

Robin
Now this is really interesting:

Source: https://www.thebernician.net/globalist-banker-predicted-scamdemic-genocide-of-the-useless/

That quote by Jacques Attali really does seem to be genuine, btw.
Enjoy...absolutely disgusting to hear their plans. This one should probably be spread further since he is President of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, so he probably is in the know.

I am speed listening to this. He is talking about environmental reasons to change tourism, and UBI to name a few.

At 35:00 he speaks about UBI. Note how they wrap this into golden paper when describing it...but the truth always shine through.

Last edited: