Coronavirus vaccine thread

Mojambo

Sparrow
They are not mRNA, you retard.

How J&J and AstraZeneca differ from the mRNA vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna | CP24.com

I never said they were traditional. I said there were more like traditional vaccines than Pfizer and Moderna. Hence that might be why they get more bad press than the mRNA vaccines (they want everyone to get an mRNA).

Please don't cite anything from CP24 as "research", unless you want to point out its blatant bias and propaganda. CP24 is one of the factors, if not the main factor, that has made Toronto... well... Toronto (i.e. the most brainwashed city possibly in all of North America). It has been on everywhere for the past two decades: in households, public transportation, doctors' offices, malls, banks, etc.

Frankly, you should watch who you are calling "retard" if you are going to refer to CP24 to back up any claims.

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
Now this is really interesting:

Source: https://www.thebernician.net/globalist-banker-predicted-scamdemic-genocide-of-the-useless/

That quote by Jacques Attali really does seem to be genuine, btw.
According to this site it may be faked:

William Faulkner

Sparrow
Orthodox
Last edited:

Joe316

Robin
Genetically modified DNA inside adenovirus (chimp or human) carrier is only slightly more "traditional" than mRNA vaxx.
Both are diabolic concoctions.
GMO DNA is no less bioactive than mRNA and both have potential of integration into human DNA.
As to carrrier/envelope - either nanoparticle chemical envelope (for mRNA) or modified virus envelope (for DNA), both with unknown autommunity/allergy-triggering potential - pick your poison.

The injected people literally became zombies.

Papist

Robin
I was thinking about this a couple days ago. You know who most of the massive debt is owed to?? Look it up
Thanks for the link.

Do you mean the national debt?

Enjoy...absolutely disgusting to hear their plans. This one should probably be spread further since he is President of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, so he probably is in the know.

I am speed listening to this. He is talking about environmental reasons to change tourism, and UBI to name a few.

At 35:00 he speaks about UBI. Note how they wrap this into golden paper when describing it...but the truth always shine through.

Thanks, I will endeavour to listen to that.

According to this site it may be faked:
Interesting. I did my own research and came across the following:

'One argument is that we simply can't afford to keep people alive. It has been expressed by leading economists such as Jacques Attali, the former president of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, who said, 'As soon as he gets beyond 60-65 years of age, man lives beyond his capacity to produce, and he costs society a lot of money... euthanasia will be one of the essential instruments of our future societies.''

The source for the quote is listed as: Salomon M. L'avenir de la vie. Paris:Seghers. 1981. p273-275

The website from which I got the quote is https://humanjourney.org.uk/articles/euthanasia/

LeoniusD

Pelican
My brother is telling me that vaccination reduces community transmission and that is his main reason for taking it. Is this even true?
According to their own definitions this 'vaccine' will only give the vaccinated a milder version of covid once they get infected. It does not stop infection, does not prevent much, is thus irrelevant to 99% of mankind who have nothing to fear from covid. So essentially based on that logic only the people who feel afraid or consider themselves at risk should get the vaccine. Essentially by that logic only people past 70 should get it. But here they are vaxxing babies and forcing students to take it once a year.

The vaccine does not even make sense according to their own information.

The real reason of it is connected to the Agenda 2030, to total surveillance - with some vaxx ingredients working as a mostly soft depopulation tool.

Papist

Robin
Yes, that's what I was referring to.

I'm Scottish, but I will assume you're American. I found the following breakdown of the US national debt, though I couldn't tell you how accurate this is:

• Foreign: $7.07 trillion (in September 2020, Japan owned $1.28 trillion and China owned $1.06 trillion of U.S. debt, which is more than a third of foreign holdings
  • Federal Reserve and government: $10.81 trillion (December 2020)
  • Mutual funds: $3.5 trillion
  • State and local governments, including their pension funds: $1.09 trillion
  • Private pension funds: $784 billion
  • Insurance companies: $253 billion
  • U.S. savings bonds: $147 billion (December 2020)
  • Other holders such as individuals, government-sponsored enterprises, brokers and dealers, banks, bank personal trusts and estates, corporate and non-corporate businesses, and other investors: $2.28 trillion
Source: https://www.thebalance.com/who-owns-the-u-s-national-debt-3306124

I understand the Federal Reserve is a private bank, so I would be interested to see a more accurate breakdown of that debt, which is by far the largest creditor.

The foreign owned debt is split between a lot of nations - Japan and China are listed, but I imagine the Saudis will also be a creditor. The dollar being the world's reserve currency means lots of countries own dollars.

I'd be interested to see who genuinely owns the Fed, and how much is owed to them.

EDITED TO ADD:

Are there any French speakers on the forum?

If so, would you be able to find the following reference online to verify it? Salomon M. L'avenir de la vie. Paris:Seghers. 1981. p273-275

Last edited:

IPS

Sparrow
I'm Scottish, but I will assume you're American. I found the following breakdown of the US national debt, though I couldn't tell you how accurate this is:

Source: https://www.thebalance.com/who-owns-the-u-s-national-debt-3306124

I understand the Federal Reserve is a private bank, so I would be interested to see a more accurate breakdown of that debt, which is by far the largest creditor.

The foreign owned debt is split between a lot of nations - Japan and China are listed, but I imagine the Saudis will also be a creditor. The dollar being the world's reserve currency means lots of countries own dollars.

I'd be interested to see who genuinely owns the Fed, and how much is owed to them.

EDITED TO ADD:

Are there any French speakers on the forum?

If so, would you be able to find the following reference online to verify it? Salomon M. L'avenir de la vie. Paris:Seghers. 1981. p273-275
"What many people don’t know is that the Social Security Trust Fund, also known as your retirement money, owns most of the national debt. How does that work and what does it mean?" Yes, I am American. This is a good article.

IPS

Sparrow
I read an article the other day on the LewRockwell.com (It has since been removed) Titled Who runs the world? Blackrock and Vanguard. Very thought provoking. This is kind of getting away from the vaccine subject but not entirely in my opinion. Searching for the title there are other places to find it.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
According to their own definitions this 'vaccine' will only give the vaccinated a milder version of covid once they get infected.
My understanding (willing to be corrected) is that, like influenza, the symptoms of this virus, such as fever, aches, coughing, sneezing are the immune system fighting the virus, not the virus. So what do they mean by milder symptoms? It doesn't make sense that the immune system fights a virus "mildly". The concept of a vaccine is that it familiarizes the immune system with the virus, so that the virus doesn't get past first base. I'm getting my head spun round with all the contradictions and unsubstantiated science in the world of virology.

SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine–Induced Immune Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia
4/16/21

“Additional cases have now been reported to the European Medicines Agency, including at least 169 possible cases of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis and 53 possible cases of splanchnic vein thrombosis among 34 million recipients of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine, 35 possible cases of central nervous system thrombosis among 54 million recipients of the Pfizer–BioNTech mRNA vaccine, and 5 possible (but unvetted) cases of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis among 4 million recipients of the Moderna mRNA vaccine. Six possible cases of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (with or without splanchnic vein thrombosis) have been reported among the more than 7 million recipients of the Johnson & Johnson/Janssen Ad26.COV2.S adenoviral vector vaccine.”

All the science you ever wanted is in this article. This is a source normies take seriously.
From the same paper:

"The very low prevalence of this complication of vaccination, however severe, relative to the benefits of preventing Covid-19 (a condition with 1 to 2% mortality and potential long-term sequelae"

1 to 2 % mortality? that is a LIE!

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher

The next plan will to be to blame childhood deaths on the unvaccinated which will tug at hearts more than the elderly.

In this article, they admit they really don’t know what the cause of the recent surge is. Yet they bring up the younger unvaccinated (keep in mind all the young people affected are obese). And yet still don’t mention anything about Vitamin D levels in the North.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
From the same paper:

"The very low prevalence of this complication of vaccination, however severe, relative to the benefits of preventing Covid-19 (a condition with 1 to 2% mortality and potential long-term sequelae"

1 to 2 % mortality? that is a LIE!

They use this junk logic to say it’s still best to get the vaccine.

Yet this logic is flawed. By getting the vaccine, you purposely increase your odds of a vaccine side effect, whatever those odds might be.
But no one is purposely giving themselves COVID (unless you want to get it out of the way). So how can mortality even be 1-2% from something you never get.

So basically getting something vs NOT getting something. These are two incomparable events.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
My brother has had his, meaning all my direct family are done, mother father brother.

Both my parents spouses too. Haven't enquired about my two step-siblings, but i'd lay odds they will as well.

Not ONE of them knows a single person directly that has died of this.

That's from three households.

My 76 year old mum "knows of" one person who's died of it.

That's it.

Yet here they are, all queuing up for their experimental DNA therapy.

World is literally insane at this point.