Coronavirus vaccine thread

LeoniusD

Pelican
I noticed recently that several people who were in close contact with a freshly vaccinated person - they got sick. It even slightly affected me. Only later did I find out that the person in the family got his first covid vaccine - after which everyone in the family received a flu.

My guess is that the vaccinated are shedding something virulent - it seems to work in that way. Obviously most won't die from that and you cannot avoid that frankly as too many get vaxxed, but I wonder if anyone else experienced something like that?

Both my father and mother have taken the vaccine. They are Catholic. My father especially.
Both have taken this "vaccine".

My father's argument? It's a good "precaution".

My mother's argument? she doesn't want to get sick/die.

It's demoralizing to see my parents sell out. Thankfully, myself, my younger sister and older brother,
we're all settled on NOT taking this "injection" of God only knows what.

aynrus

Pelican
Beware that injections is not the only way they can insert mRNA into a person.
There's a well-known experiment when mice were made to glow in the dark, by making them inhale mRNA that had gene sequence from glow-bug protein inserted into it. (notice this is different from earlier experiments when they inserted glow protein sequence directly into GMO mice DNA). In some of these glowing mice experiments mRNA was delivered as airborne mist:

I noticed recently that several people who were in close contact with a freshly vaccinated person - they got sick. It even slightly affected me. Only later did I find out that the person in the family got his first covid vaccine - after which everyone in the family received a flu.

My guess is that the vaccinated are shedding something virulent - it seems to work in that way. Obviously most won't die from that and you cannot avoid that frankly as too many get vaxxed, but I wonder if anyone else experienced something like that?
For what it is worth, I live with a vaccinated person and I haven't been sick since January 2020, they mask but I don't. On the other hand, I have immediate family members who are unvaccinated and very sick right now, they were in contact with a flight attendant who just returned from India, not sure if she was jabbed or not. Im not really sure how to make sense of all this to be honest. Maybe I have T cell immunity from whatever I got in early 2020.

aynrus

Pelican
Both my father and mother have taken the vaccine. They are Catholic. My father especially.
Both have taken this "vaccine".

My father's argument? It's a good "precaution".

My mother's argument? she doesn't want to get sick/die.

It's demoralizing to see my parents sell out. Thankfully, myself, my younger sister and older brother,
we're all settled on NOT taking this "injection" of God only knows what.
Don't let it be demoralizing to you.
You're separate from your parents.
My parents dutifully observed all rules in communist USSR, now they accept the Hoax and the poison....I'm not surprised at all, it's the nature of most humans and most will submit.

DanielH

Pelican
Orthodox
I don't think people will be getting sick from the vaccinated if your only interaction with them is simply being in their presence, as opposed to exchanging bodily fluids. Granted, they could do that if they wanted, but I imagine it would only happen if they were injecting people with the actual virus (if it even exists) or some other disease. Call me naive, but us getting infected from the vaccinated just seems like too cruel of a reality.

There's a well-known experiment when mice were made to glow in the dark, by making them inhale mRNA that had gene sequence from glow-bug protein inserted into it. (notice this is different from earlier experiments when they inserted glow protein sequence directly into GMO mice DNA). In some of these glowing mice experiments mRNA was delivered as airborne mist:

I assumed this was possible or nearly so. How do you protect yourself against something like this if it gets used like a bioweapon, either by a foreign government or our own on us?

For anyone interested look into the Odin project....LINK

I may or may not have tried to make my own glow in the dark yeast for brewing purposes :)

Lone Wolf

Sparrow
Orthodox
For anyone interested look into the Odin project....LINK

I may or may not have tried to make my own glow in the dark yeast for brewing purposes :)
They sell cheap gene editing kits. The problem is ordering custom primers from the big guys, that's where you can really edit the gene to your liking. I wouldn't worry about forced airborne vaccination. It's cheaper to just pass a law and strap people down imo, and that's what you should look out for.

aynrus

Pelican
They sell cheap gene editing kits. The problem is ordering custom primers from the big guys, that's where you can really edit the gene to your liking. I wouldn't worry about forced airborne vaccination. It's cheaper to just pass a law and strap people down imo, and that's what you should look out for.
At the exiting level of technology, they'd need high exposure to airborne spray. But I'd expect this to evolve to the point where they can do it much easier at low concentrations. Also, they can use reproducing carrier virus to deliver genetic material.

Caractacus Potts

Woodpecker
Gold Member
My mom got the jab. Both my sisters, my cousin who is a nurse, and I all told her not to do it. She caved to the peer pressure and the propaganda spewing from the TV. My sister and her got into a shouting match about it. I have told her for months that she shouldn't take it since it doesn't prevent getting COVID and she has underlying health issues.

She developed pneumonia within a few days of taking the jab. She has been on zpack for the past few days and goes back to the doctor on Wednesday. I was over there yesterday. She looked beat and was complaining of being out of breath. A pulse oximeter on her finger showed her O2 saturations at 89 and her pulse at 119. I told her to take the mask off so she wouldn't be breathing in her own metabolic waste. She told me she was afraid of one of us getting pneumonia from her. Her sats settled around 92-93. I reminded her that when she left the hospital last year with these numbers they sent her home on supplemental oxygen. She is scared. I told her not to get the second shot.

We will see if she listens to me or not.
After talking with the doctor on the phone I ended up taking my mom to the Emergency Room. She had a bronchoscopy. They scraped the inside of her lungs to check for infection and drained some fluid. She is on an IV antibiotic and steroid. Hopefully she will be able to come home this weekend. I am afraid she will now have to be on supplemental oxygen permanently and will be much more susceptible to other respiratory infections and ailments. My sister asked the doctor if there was any chance that this was an adverse reaction to the jab and he said no. She pushed him on it pretty hard according to my mom. Thanks for the well wishes and prayers from everyone.

CP

IPS

Sparrow
After talking with the doctor on the phone I ended up taking my mom to the Emergency Room. She had a bronchoscopy. They scraped the inside of her lungs to check for infection and drained some fluid. She is on an IV antibiotic and steroid. Hopefully she will be able to come home this weekend. I am afraid she will now have to be on supplemental oxygen permanently and will be much more susceptible to other respiratory infections and ailments. My sister asked the doctor if there was any chance that this was an adverse reaction to the jab and he said no. She pushed him on it pretty hard according to my mom. Thanks for the well wishes and prayers from everyone.

CP
I hope things turn around for your mother.
"My sister asked the doctor if there was any chance that this was an adverse reaction to the jab and he said no." How could the Dr know with certainty? It's a brand new technology.

I hope things turn around for your mother.
"My sister asked the doctor if there was any chance that this was an adverse reaction to the jab and he said no." How could the Dr know with certainty? It's a brand new technology.
He simply doesn't know. It's the doctor as God complex that might be reassuring to some, but kills every shred of credibility with others (i.e. people like us). In fairness though, the VAERS data says death is a more common side effect than pneumonia, if that's any comfort.

God bless your mother. Hope she gets home soon without any lingering effects.

Don't let it be demoralizing to you.
You're separate from your parents.
My parents dutifully observed all rules in communist USSR, now they accept the Hoax and the poison....I'm not surprised at all, it's the nature of most humans and most will submit.

I agree. I encourage people to take this as an opportunity to form friendship with people that we agree, those who can plainly understand what is happening. Wherever you live now is the time to reform communities with like minded folks. There is a reason why blackrock is buying up family homes, to prevent people from forming COVID sanctuary zones.

TrifeLife

Woodpecker
Looks like this is the issue that's going to force many of us put our cards face up on the table. Up until this push for everyone to get the jab, it was easy enough for me to slide by political discussions by keeping things vague and not engaging in debate with adamant libs in the family, as there's really not a benefit to speaking freely, especially when interested in preserving relationships that go way back. It appears that it's not going to be an option when it comes to the jab.

Many people are probably going to migrate to areas with less draconian measures with regards to the un-jabbed. I'm currently shopping for rural land and this is going to figure largely into my decision.

Brilliant... time to grow gils.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

Nevada teen suffers seizures, extremely rare brain clots after Johnson & Johnson vaccine​

LAS VEGAS - An 18-year-old woman in Nevada who suffered seizures after receiving the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine has received three brain surgeries related to blood clots, a spokesperson for her family said.

Emma Burkey began feeling sick about a week after receiving the one-dose vaccine early this month, spokesman Bret Johnson said. She was one of six women in the U.S. and the only reported resident in Clark County, which includes Las Vegas, who experienced a serious clotting side effect. One person died.

Burkey was first treated at St. Rose Dominican Hospital in Henderson before being airlifted to Loma Linda University Medical Center in Southern California for specialized care, Johnson said. Burkey was taken out of an induced coma and off a respirator, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported. Her parents, Russ and Kathy, have visited Burkey briefly each day because of COVID-19 restrictions.

"She is improving slowly," Johnson said. "The word we got from her parents last night was ‘slowly, slowly slowly.’ "

The U.S. government suspended use of the J&J vaccinations last week, just a week after European regulators declared that such clots are a rare but possible risk with the AstraZeneca vaccine, a shot made in a similar way but not yet approved for use in the U.S.

Federal health agencies have since been investigating if the vaccine could be the cause of blood clots in the women, or if providers should be aware of preexisting conditions or medications that could lead to complications.

A panel with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Burkey and other women experienced headaches and back pain prior to the discovery of blood clots, KVVU-TV reported. The panel said Burkey was given Heparin, a blood thinner. However, the panel and Dr. Anthony Fauci cautioned that blood thinners can make the condition worse.

"The student body and staff here at Coral Academy have heavy hearts as we now know one of our very own students has experienced adverse side effects from the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. In a ‘one in a million’ chance of this happening, we are heartbroken, yet pledge our support to the family during this difficult time," said Ercan Aydogdu, CEO of Coral Academy Las Vegas. Burkey was a senior at the school.

A GoFundMe page has been launched to help Emma's family.