Coronavirus vaccine thread

IPS

Sparrow

This is a very good article. A simplified “18 reasons”.
The best part of that article in my opinion was the link to the CDC paper..."In conclusion, our study suggests that asymptomatic cases are unlikely to contribute substantially to the spread of SARS-CoV-2..."

Barron

Ostrich
Gold Member
Revolt... Lmao! That would have happened the night of the election if it were ever going to, we're way past that now.

If vax deaths start happening en masse, the MSM will just blame it on "new mutated strands" of the virus and the public will believe it and inject themselves with the next vax release after another year of lockdowns.

But mass deaths isn't the plan, mass sterility is.

Revolt... Lmao! That would have happened the night of the election if it were ever going to, we're way past that now.

If vax deaths start happening en masse, the MSM will just blame it on "new mutated strands" of the virus and the public will believe it and inject themselves with the next vax release after another year of lockdowns.

But mass deaths isn't the plan, mass sterility is.

And eventually mass deaths that will be pinned on something else. Check for an exponential increase in thrombopenias, all sorts of auto-immune diseases etc. All those degenerative diseases will be pinned on the "unknown effects of long covid". This will be far easier if the hypothesis of vacccinated as carriers of the real virus becomes a reality (check previous comments about unvaccinated women who reportedly have heavier periods and other reproductive abnormalities after being around vaccinated zombies....) and part of the unvaccinated population is affected. They will not report that the vast majority of the victims will be among the vaccinated. Just a few sick unvaccinated here and there and hysteria will drive the response...

I hope I'm wrong and people rise, but if that's gonna' happen the organizing has to be now among those of us who can still reason.

The Georgia Guidestones didn't carve themselves...

And eventually mass deaths that will be pinned on something else. Check for an exponential increase in thrombopenias, all sorts of auto-immune diseases etc. All those degenerative diseases will be pinned on the "unknown effects of long covid". This will be far easier if the hypothesis of vacccinated as carriers of the real virus becomes a reality (check previous comments about unvaccinated women who reportedly have heavier periods and other reproductive abnormalities after being around vaccinated zombies....) and part of the unvaccinated population is affected. They will not report that the vast majority of the victims will be among the vaccinated. Just a few sick unvaccinated here and there and hysteria will drive the response...

I hope I'm wrong and people rise, but if that's gonna' happen the organizing has to be now among those of us who can still reason.

The Georgia Guidestones didn't carve themselves...
Just like the medical world is not being able to find an explanation to IBS.

We must start considering a life without the use of the internet. I came into a world without digital data and can easily do without it.

The third industrial revolution that isn't really an IR so go figure. Start collecting books now while they are cheap as once you have a book they can't go back in and edit for convenience.

I will miss this kind of communication though. All those days of sh*tposting. The nostalgia of meme culture.

HighTower

Robin
Orthodox
Another 10% of scragglers and maybe 10% more once they really step up the propaganda takes the number to ~60% on the first shot. Less will take the second and third shots so density will not be reached.

Perhaps free Popeye's chicken sandwiches and malt liquor for the less motivated would grease the wheels.

Barron

Ostrich
Gold Member
What's terrifying though is the MSM's pre-emptive fact checking when I Google search 'viral shedding':

Reuters:
Fact Check-COVID vaccines do not ‘shed’ from one person to another and then cause reproductive problems

Fullfact.org:
Being near to people vaccinated against Covid-19 won’t give you side effects

and so on

So I was trying to make sense of all the moving pieces of the vaccine. I think the best fitting explanation is that viruses and preventative measures have just become the new frontier of warfare. It's just a nuke race with different variables. It was way more impactful than anticipated which is why everyone is scrambling.

I'm not discounting the fascist machinations but I think the military angle helps better explain why it's been so seemingly "disorganized" and not fitting with an objective only about control.

It explains Russian policies (as I understand them) pretty well. South East Asia is banning foreigners but relaxed once inside. Wartime messaging "do your part". Multiple round vaccines (to fight the new virus weapons). The elite / powerful would actually be scared and why they are willing to inconvenience themselves. Think about the old Windows viruses, a virus targeted at a specific Iran nuclear facility. That's what they are thinking about.

A targeted virus as a weapon is very effective, no way to assess blame or motive. Extremely dangerous to those in power.

aynrus

Pelican
It explains Russian policies (as I understand them) pretty well.
I agree about military angle.
But regarding Russian policies specifically - they have everything to do with its history. In Russia, slavery feudalism existed until 1870s, when it was abolished - many/most rural people were slaves before that. There was internal passport system to enforce this. Internal passports stayed even after slavery was abolished but were repealed in 1918, after communist revolution.

The communists, however, soon realized that they're missing out on valuable tool of control and reinstated internal passports, after few years. They only issued passports to city and town residents, not rural (until 1974) and the passport was required for doing about anything, including traveling inside the country. 37% of population were not eligible for internal passports and had much fewer rights because of that. When passport system was just reinstated, anyone caught without one could be thrown in gulag death camps and it happened to many. What you see right now is just a logical continuation of the system that existed for 100s of years.

Russian internal passport number is encoded into vaxx cert QR code already, and they just started to encode external/international passport ## into it too.

Last edited:

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
This just gets darker and darker. The vaxxed are shedding something, these doctors seem to think its the synthetic spike protein that the RNA has programed the DNA to produce. So being around the vaxxed also gets us sick, but is it permanent change for the non-vaxxed? (that does not seem likely).

At about 09:30, Dr Northrup explains her fall from grace as an esteemed physician. I think this 100 percent explains everything going on right now. Absolutely incredible. If this doesn’t cause mistrust in the system then nothing would.

So I was trying to make sense of all the moving pieces of the vaccine. I think the best fitting explanation is that viruses and preventative measures have just become the new frontier of warfare. It's just a nuke race with different variables. It was way more impactful than anticipated which is why everyone is scrambling.

I'm not discounting the fascist machinations but I think the military angle helps better explain why it's been so seemingly "disorganized" and not fitting with an objective only about control.

It explains Russian policies (as I understand them) pretty well. South East Asia is banning foreigners but relaxed once inside. Wartime messaging "do your part". Multiple round vaccines (to fight the new virus weapons). The elite / powerful would actually be scared and why they are willing to inconvenience themselves. Think about the old Windows viruses, a virus targeted at a specific Iran nuclear facility. That's what they are thinking about.

A targeted virus as a weapon is very effective, no way to assess blame or motive. Extremely dangerous to those in power.
I think modern geo-politics and geo-economics are a lot more complex nowadays. There are other actors behind the scenes, not just military pseudo-nationalist ones or politicians and these actors hold valuable cards as well, so valuable they are able to influence and even remove politicians if they don't carry out their wishes.

Just ask yourself this: what would be the point to crush your own economy and turn your own citizens into beggars all to supposedly contain a disease with mortality below 1%. At least for now, it doesn't have anything to do with war against perceived or real geo-political rivals and enemies and a lot more to do with a radical transformation of the west into a master-slave society, with a technical overlay, and maybe even a bit of transhumanism. Check the GR, Klaus's 2020 book.

But in the east, things are more complex. As far as I Know conflict between the west and the east could erupt at any moment.

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
All I can say is that the last time I had the flu was when I was early teens.
My family (wife) was in contact with several "vaxxed" ones, and we were all sick for a few days, proper flu kind of sick. This shedding thing sounds totally legit to me.

The vaxxed are feral

Salocin

Woodpecker
Sorry i cant get my head around the notion that 'being around' the vaccinated can affect people.

Are people really believing that?
I certainly do not know, but it would not surprise me.

If so, that is certainly bad news. At least half my family and coworkers have taken the "vaccine". Oh well, I'm not afraid of getting sick.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I certainly do not know, but it would not surprise me.

If so, that is certainly bad news. At least half my family and coworkers have taken the "vaccine". Oh well, I'm not afraid of getting sick.

i just dont know how that could happen.

via pheromones?

what would the precedence of any of that be?

to be honest it sound like paranoia.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Sorry i cant get my head around the notion that 'being around' the vaccinated can affect people.

Are people really believing that?

Did you watch this yet? Five medical doctors on here discussing this and they all have legitimate credentials. Sci-fi isn’t sci-fi anymore when it becomes real.
Did anyone ever think robot dogs would be walking around?
Technology is developing at an exponential rate.