Coronavirus vaccine thread

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
Now that it's about confirmed that the Gate's poison spreads something, what do we do about people that are toxicated? My boomer parents both got the Gate's disease, and I was planning on visiting them. Now, I'm not so sure. I don't want to punish my parents, but I also don't want to expose my wife to the disease. I also told them repeatedly not to get it, but they decided to trust the "experts".
I would personally not take the risk if I were planning on having kids.

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Now that it's about confirmed that the Gate's poison spreads something, what do we do about people that are toxicated? My boomer parents both got the Gate's disease, and I was planning on visiting them. Now, I'm not so sure. I don't want to punish my parents, but I also don't want to expose my wife to the disease. I also told them repeatedly not to get it, but they decided to trust the "experts".

Where was it confirmed? I really hope this isn’t the case, I have some in my circle that got the poison and I would really like to be able to have kids one day!

aynrus

Pelican
The calls for violence (aka forcing medical procedure/gene therapy) and discrimination coming from these vaxx nutjobs are getting more alarming.

A CNN lackey called for the U.S. government and businesses to “leverage” their massive power against the American people to force them into taking the COVID-19 vaccines.

They demand to block access to airlines and mass transit (and once globalists make cars a luxury one will need to use mass transit):
Smerconish then suggested that the the government and corporations need to force the public into taking the vaccine by restricting essential travel public venues to people without the shot.
Smerconish warned the COVID pandemic would last “years” unless everybody is vaccinated and “periodically boosted.”
But if this sort of encouragement fails, there’s also the stick,” he continued. “Which could be wielded by the government and private sector. Businesses have particular leverage, as they can require employees to get vaccinations and restrict public access to private spaces like airlines, mass transit, most sporting and cultural venues, restaurants, and movie theaters.”

It's like seeing all the monsters you read about in history books, like Mengele, Unit 731 come alive before your eyes and being ready to attack you.

Spearhead

Sparrow
Many many areas in India respond in this way when the vaxx-gestapo comes around:

And here you see one of the countless side-effects - fit young guys having heart attacks in their 30s right after this precious vaxx:

And as for Joe Rogan (he disavowed his previous comments anyway) - here the media not recocignizing the irony of lambasting Rogan as a non-expert while espousing statements of the high-school graduate Bill Gates as expert gospel:

The follow up tweets are important too.

UnMasked

Pigeon
I found this in a comment over at ZeroHedge.

Has anyone seen this TV show? Is this Bezos way of warning the sheeple?

Now I see why here in Germany, the government is pushing the vaccination onto the teenagers and children.

I am starting to think that the "whistleblower" Moderna Process Engineer was speaking the truth.

Good God there it is. As someone posted in a youtube comment "They have to put what they do out there. It's the rules."

Keeping what they outline in the video sterilization, click this link and scroll through the hundreds upon hundreds of threads and comments of women having their menstrual cycles destroyed https://old.reddit.com/r/CovidVaccinated/search?q=menstrual&restrict_sr=on&include_over_18=on

Then also keep in mind the reports all over the internet (before they're censored) of unvaxed women experiencing changes just being around the vaxed. Then it all makes sense.

So what's the cherry on top? Like the video says, the ultimate goal is to get the children with the sterilization, you know, the same children that have a 99.99% survival rate from ronavid. Well, here is the next part of their plan

BioNTech expects Covid vaccine data on kids ages 5 to 11 as early as end of summer

What comes after sterilizing the kids? According to that video, something to do with shutting off or poisoning our water and shutting off our power to cause civil wars for the remaining resources.

These demons have this planned out to a T, the further they get along on their plan, the more they will reveal it to those awake in order to mock us like they did with this video.

I rebuke these evil demons in the name of Jesus Christ who won't let them do anything He won't first permit. Have mercy on us O Lord for we've been evil sinners and have fallen short of Your glory. Save us from this evil O God we pray. Have our vengeance we beg you, for you said, "Vengeance is mine; I will repay." Please God, repay them for what they are doing according to your wisdom and power, and save those who can still be saved. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Easy_C

Peacock
That said I think we would need to be careful of the “vaccine spread” thing. If it was true my expectation is that they’d try to get over 51% of the population to do that and then roll back restrictions while trying to get the unvaccinated and vaxxed into proximity at the same venue.

Their actual actions are the opposite and we should not discount the possibility that this is intended to get opposition to be afraid of gathering in person.

My wife (who is pregnant) is totally flipping her lid. Yesterday we went out for pizza and sat inside. We were there for probably an hour with our masks off at the table, no problem. Then when it was time to leave I didn't put my mask on and she got really mad. Said I was putting her life in danger and I don't care about her health and the babies health an blah blah blah. Saying stuff like "how hard is it to put a mask on"? I said how are you ok with not wearing a mask for an hour at the table but me not having it on for 5 seconds while we left the restaurant is a big deal?

She's usually pretty relaxed about COVID so I was kind of surprised. I told her she was being controlling and that she's not even making sense and that I'm not going to wear a mask because it's nonsense. Am I being too prideful? I'm 90% sure it's just pregnancy hormones and now she needs "her man" to show her that he cares.
Only we, men, can remain in control despite the measures taken to kill us off. Keep your woman in check, and don't back down. She's your wife, not the wife of a corrupt death toting establishment. Your sound reason and judgment come from God, so if she listens to you, she's listening to God. If she ignores your rule, she is ignoring God.

Men on this thread are worried about catching the vaccine, bro.
Just to be clear: Your working thesis is that, despite 236 pages of traditional Christian guys compiling investigative sources into Covid and the vaccines available, that all of us just weren't aware of the mainstream narrative about Covid?

Also thanks for taking the time to stalk all my posts on other threads and dislike them, that still counts as reaction score and makes me look good