Coronavirus vaccine thread

TutorGuina

Woodpecker
So far, Ive been able to get 3 Pfizers shots, and 1 Moderna shot. I plan to get the second Moderna shot tomorrow and probably will get the J and J tomorrow just to be sure. They dont ask for ID so why not.
Maybe you should take 4 different brands of Xanax too
For the scamdemic anxiety and all of that

I think this guy is trolling, though

Quack22

Chicken
Well I bit the bullet and got the shot (Pfizer) last week and nothing happened other than a small ache in my muscles.
TBH I haven't seen pfizer vaccines have any complications linked to it at all so far, cough cough J&J clots so seems pretty safe to get it I think?

Also, that health article said there is a 0.001% chance of heart issues which is the same as the general healthy population https://www.health.com/condition/in...pfizer-vaccine-heart-inflammation-myocarditis

People keep forgetting a healthy person can have heart issues out of nowhere, doesn't really make it the vaccines fault

The follow up tweets are important too.

Tenbolk

Pigeon
I found this in a comment over at ZeroHedge.

Has anyone seen this TV show? Is this Bezos way of warning the sheeple?

Now I see why here in Germany, the government is pushing the vaccination onto the teenagers and children.

I am starting to think that the "whistleblower" Moderna Process Engineer was speaking the truth.

I believe it's called 'predictive programming'. It's their way of some sort of warning. If we accept it nonetheless, it's on us, or so their reasoning goes. There are a few about 9/11 as well.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
Well I bit the bullet and got the shot (Pfizer) last week and nothing happened other than a small ache in my muscles.
TBH I haven't seen pfizer vaccines have any complications linked to it at all so far, cough cough J&J clots so seems pretty safe to get it I think?

Also, that health article said there is a 0.001% chance of heart issues which is the same as the general healthy population https://www.health.com/condition/in...pfizer-vaccine-heart-inflammation-myocarditis

People keep forgetting a healthy person can have heart issues out of nowhere, doesn't really make it the vaccines fault
Splendid. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck...

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member

Truly no shame

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher

The Pfizer shot kills about 1 to 5000 people in the age group of 20 to 29. Let that sink in for a minute. Whatever Satan is paying you is not worth it.

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member

Murderer....you’re killing grandma! One death is too many!

That’s what we’re told when this same logic is applied to covid deaths.

Quack22

Chicken

The Pfizer shot kills about 1 to 5000 people in the age group of 20 to 29. Let that sink in for a minute. Whatever Satan is paying you is not worth it.
Ja according to your source I agree, I even dug up the original Israeli article: (basically says the same thing as the uncutnews article) https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...19952844/דוח+תופעות+לוואי+אפריל+2021+סופי.pdf
in the end the numbers are based upon whomever you trust, and I sure as hell hope it's not 1/5000

True, deaths will happen especially among the old ahem unproductive folk

LeoniusD

Pelican
I found this in a comment over at ZeroHedge.

Has anyone seen this TV show? Is this Bezos way of warning the sheeple?

Now I see why here in Germany, the government is pushing the vaccination onto the teenagers and children.

I am starting to think that the "whistleblower" Moderna Process Engineer was speaking the truth.
Good old predictive programming. I saw the original British one in 2013. Seems like the US reproduction is better.

And the best part is that the real plan will be superior. The vaccines won't sterilize everyone. Children will still continue to be born as a total halt of births would make the world uncontrollable similar to the movie Children of Men. Not even the elite would be safe then.

A simple reduction of births will be where it's at. Possible even that some countries will not be affected at all as they chose to use different less sterility-impacting vaccines or have low vaxx rates - China, Russia etc. Another thing to realize is that the entire pandemic will cripple world economies and the well-planning intelligent ethnicities already reacted by having 20% less kids - West and China. But that will likely be only temporary. The real impact shall come when 50-70% of the vaccinated youths are infertile. And it might a decade or more before anyone notices. It's so much better than in the TV series. 15-20 years may pass before they will make up claims that covid causes infertility - asymptomatic covid of course does the trick too.

LeoniusD

Pelican

That's so funny. When they wail and gnash their teeth when one grandmother supposedly dies of covid.

But when 1 in 1000 young people get killed by the vaccine or the lockdown - that's fine, sacrifices have to be made.

It's an insane world where most people are not able to think logically. They just follow media-driven stimulus and that's that.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
Surely at a certain point it's moraly acceptable to obtain a fake card & live life. Not suggesting anyone do it (obviously), but i'm sure templates will become available & a simple photo-shop will suffice.

The problem is the sentencing of anyone being caught with one of these will no doubt become insanely draconian. Wouldn't be surprised if you would get a custodial for it. At very least an insane fine, talking 50,000eu or similar.
Absolutely. Zero qualms about breaking any of their bullshit laws. Zero.

They've been gaslighting the planet for over a year... you think I'm worried about the morals of swerving the poison?

Hear hear. If they're stupid enough to make it so that the only difference between being a person and an unperson is putting together one of these cards, then this entire thing is a giant IQ test. The entire operation costs less than a dollar, takes less than 5 minutes, and no special skills or training are required. I understand the principle of not playing along, but we're at war and consider what people have done in the past to get by during times of war. It's noble to take a stand for principles, but at what point does nobility turn into foolishness and needless sacrifice?

I personally don't believe it could be this simple, but if nothing else it will buy you some time to plan your exit strategy and to accumulate wealth and contacts.

The vaccine shills are out in full force today.
Thanks for the heads up. Anybody have any thoughts on when Hive ADD will kick in and they will lose interest on this particular subject? They might have to kill a particular celebrity or basketball player or impeach Trump again in the interim, but I think this current wave of media propaganda is losing some steam which will ultimately force them to show their next card.

PiousJ

Pigeon
Skepticism aside, over 100 million people have already been fully vaxxed in the US. I think this is great progress. Many Euro countries have already started opening up to vaxxed individuals. Israel is something like 70%, shouldn't they be dropping dead according to the broscience in this thread?

The real impact shall come when 50-70% of the vaccinated youths are infertile. And it might a decade or more before anyone notices. It's so much better than in the TV series. 15-20 years may pass before they will make up claims that covid causes infertility - asymptomatic covid of course does the trick too.
I agree that if there is an intended harm of the vax then that will only happen on the long time scale and it will be hard to connect the issue to the cause. At that point the normies will not see the issue but they will be even more frightened about covid as all health problem will be blamed onto covid.

To sum it up all: there will never be a point where the normies will wake up and they will force the (yearly or even monthly) vax onto others even years after they themselves turn to be severly hurt by it.

This logic also proves that the current harm caused by the vax in not intended that is really just side effect. Imagine what it will be like when the main effect will be in action...

Lone Wolf

Sparrow
Even the Israelites are refusing to be vaccinated. They've been stuck at 60% for a month using this msm tracker: https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coron...eople-in-canada-have-received-shots-1.5247509

While I don't expect people to drop dead from vaccinations as a side effect, I do expect them to be more susceptible to mutated strains vs unvaccinated persons. Moreover, the probability of long term effects such as autoimmune disease or allergies is not something isn't zero and doesn't come up until 9 to 12 months after vaccination. At my age cohort 30, there is no benefit to be vaccinated, and so it is illogical to take on any risks.

Untitled.jpg

Bird

Kingfisher
I agree that if there is an intended harm of the vax then that will only happen on the long time scale and it will be hard to connect the issue to the cause. At that point the normies will not see the issue but they will be even more frightened about covid as all health problem will be blamed onto covid.

To sum it up all: there will never be a point where the normies will wake up and they will force the (yearly or even monthly) vax onto others even years after they themselves turn to be severly hurt by it.

This logic also proves that the current harm caused by the vax in not intended that is really just side effect. Imagine what it will be like when the main effect will be in action...

The upraising numbers in deaths just after the jab is currently waking up more people then the elites expected. Something went wrong with the vaxxine development, shit happens.

I was talking to a normie "trust the science" guy. I told him that my constitutional rights were taken away and now I can not sleep anywhere else than home (in Hungary that is your fate now if you are unvaxxed).

He has admitted that he supports these laws! I had to ask him directly but at the end he admitted that he thinks it is a good idea to not let me move! Because I am a danger to society unvaxxed.

Then I raised the stakes: What if science shows us that a chip in everyone can decrease the risk of covid? He admitted that he would support mandatory chipping of people if science would prove that you can decrease covid danger that way.

At that point I did not have any more questions. I got so far from normies that it looks like it will be impossible to be on the same platform ever.

Easy_C

Peacock
Just to be clear: Your working thesis is that, despite 236 pages of traditional Christian guys compiling investigative sources into Covid and the vaccines available, that all of us just weren't aware of the mainstream narrative about Covid?

Also thanks for taking the time to stalk all my posts on other threads and dislike them, that still counts as reaction score and makes me look good
I’m not going to start refusing to be a part of my community because of this. The entire point of lockdowns was to prevent people from forming social networks in person and force all of that online where it can be easily tracked and controlled. If we start sitting at home because of this then we’ve just given them exactly what they wanted us to do.