Coronavirus vaccine thread

Bird

Kingfisher
I got so far from normies that it looks like it will be impossible to be on the same platform ever.
I have to admit me too since it is the only way to not get mad over those stupid and dangerous comments. Taking long walks and watch the birds and other animals calms my mind because animals seem to act in a more rational way.

Nevertheless, my news are telling me about more and more people waking up these days.
There is still hope.

I was talking to a normie "trust the science" guy. I told him that my constitutional rights were taken away and now I can not sleep anywhere else than home (in Hungary that is your fate now if you are unvaxxed).

He has admitted that he supports these laws! I had to ask him directly but at the end he admitted that he thinks it is a good idea to not let me move! Because I am a danger to society unvaxxed.

Then I raised the stakes: What if science shows us that a chip in everyone can decrease the risk of covid? He admitted that he would support mandatory chipping of people if science would prove that you can decrease covid danger that way.

At that point I did not have any more questions. I got so far from normies that it looks like it will be impossible to be on the same platform ever.

These types of discussions are breaking up friendships and families.

I think a lot of people went along without truly knowing their “friends”. Lots of empty acquaintances. Drinking buddies maybe. These relationships lacked any depth. Now we are all truly asking the right questions and associating with people with similar values. This is why a lot of us are finding more value in our church communities. There is almost a total disconnect with the secular world. There always was but now we have been enlightened. The ultimate red pill/black pill.

Mojambo

Pigeon
The vaccine shills are out in full force today.
Case in point:
Skepticism aside, over 100 million people have already been fully vaxxed in the US. I think this is great progress. Many Euro countries have already started opening up to vaxxed individuals. Israel is something like 70%, shouldn't they be dropping dead according to the broscience in this thread?

I think the forum should go back to restricting new registrations (first of the month only, limited privileges at first). There are just too many 2020/2021 registered folks polluting these threads with noise you expect from Twitter and Reddit — no convincing arguments or data, mostly just juvenile passive-aggressiveness and snark.

High information posts that produce evidence in one direction or another make for good analysis and discussion. I have yet to see convincing data presenting a legitimate case for young (as in under 60), healthy people to be receiving these injections. It is always non-sequiturs like PiousJ's post.
  • Why does having greater than 100M or 70% of a population injected considered "great progress"?
  • Does the data show it moves the needle from 99.98% survival rate to 99.99%, ignoring all deaths and side effects from the injections themselves?
  • And if the argument is that high injection rates protect the young and healthy from "long-covid", what evidence is there for "long-covid" actually being a thing and that the injections actually protect people from it, without replacing it with worse side-effects?
  • How does it compare to the evidence of all the failed trials of the past two decades on animals showing that medium to long-term lethality from mRNA injections is likely? (this fact was casually dismissed as "broscience" inferring because people aren't dropping dead in the short-term, it must be safe?)
Posts in the past few weeks from shills and the wholly misinformed makes it very clear of the ongoing agenda to sow confusion and discord through "flooding" of bad information on uncontrolled platforms and censorship on controlled platforms.

Case in point:

I think the forum should go back to restricting new registrations (first of the month only, limited privileges at first). There are just too many 2020/2021 registered folks polluting these threads with noise you expect from Twitter and Reddit — no convincing arguments or data, mostly just juvenile passive-aggressiveness and snark.

High information posts that produce evidence in one direction or another make for good analysis and discussion. I have yet to see convincing data presenting a legitimate case for young (as in under 60), healthy people to be receiving these injections. It is always non-sequiturs like PiousJ's post.
  • Why does having greater than 100M or 70% of a population injected considered "great progress"?
  • Does the data show it moves the needle from 99.98% survival rate to 99.99%, ignoring all deaths and side effects from the injections themselves?
  • And if the argument is that high injection rates protect the young and healthy from "long-covid", what evidence is there for "long-covid" actually being a thing and that the injections actually protect people from it, without replacing it with worse side-effects?
  • How does it compare to the evidence of all the failed trials of the past two decades on animals showing that medium to long-term lethality from mRNA injections is likely? (this fact was casually dismissed as "broscience" inferring because people aren't dropping dead in the short-term, it must be safe?)
Posts in the past few weeks from shills and the wholly misinformed makes it very clear of the ongoing agenda to sow confusion and discord through "flooding" of bad information on uncontrolled platforms and censorship on controlled platforms.

Exactly. And how is it that “long COVID” isn’t considered a bro science?

Modern medicine has a lot of diagnoses that could be considered “bro science”. Just look up things like fibromyalgia, conversion disorders, IBS, etc.

gat

Pigeon
Case in point:

strongly agree

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
Well I bit the bullet and got the shot (Pfizer) last week and nothing happened other than a small ache in my muscles.
TBH I haven't seen pfizer vaccines have any complications linked to it at all so far, cough cough J&J clots so seems pretty safe to get it I think?

Also, that health article said there is a 0.001% chance of heart issues which is the same as the general healthy population https://www.health.com/condition/in...pfizer-vaccine-heart-inflammation-myocarditis

People keep forgetting a healthy person can have heart issues out of nowhere, doesn't really make it the vaccines fault
Hello fellow RooshVers, this is your good friend Quack22, who you definitely recognize and certainly can trust. I'm a longtime member of this distinguished forum, and I totally received the vaccination from my helpful and professional medical professional, and I'm doing quite alright. So you see the vaccination is totally safe and therefore all of you should get it too. Toodaloo :alien:

Much easier to be a sophist than a true philosopher. The same weak tendencies that would allow a man to get vaccinated against all rational thought (primarily fear, low self-esteem, and succumbing to social pressure) are some of the primary reasons why the Greeks largely regarded democracy as the most tyrannical form of government- mob rule of people with low impulse control. Quality can never equate to quantity, and what we have here are very low quality posters- trolls, in essence. The good news is the vast majority of people on this forum are quality.

Unfortunately the human instinct when you have made a questionable decision (injecting experimental gene therapy) is to double-down and justify it, and we see the cognitive dissonance on full display the last 24 hrs. Men of weak faith. Hopefully The Logos finds them soon.

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Skepticism aside, over 100 million people have already been fully vaxxed in the US. I think this is great progress. Many Euro countries have already started opening up to vaxxed individuals. Israel is something like 70%, shouldn't they be dropping dead according to the broscience in this thread?

Well let me put it to you like this, I haven’t bought into the conspiracies and I don’t agree with a lot of what is in this thread.

I simply have no interest in taking an experimental treatment for an illness that won’t kill me that is being pushed by entities which I definitely do not trust and will not be liable for what it does to me.

It’s not a vaccine but they’re lying and telling you it is so you’ll take it. The politicians and media are in the pockets of these pharmaceutical companies that stand to make billions from it ad will face 0 liability for it, this is an unprecedented situation for them and they are salivating....what you think they care about your health?

Is that not enough? I’m sure you already have it or you plan to get it so you have no choice but to believe in it and push it now. I wish you the best but I’m not putting poison in my body just to justify that you did it. That’s all this is at this point, everyone knows there are dangers with the vaccine and everyone knows you will need more poisons and everyone knows it’s not an actual vaccine but you just want me to be in the same boat as you in case it sinks....no thanks.

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Gold Member
What would you guys say is needed to happen to turn this all around?

A major whistleblower on vaccine deaths? Or whistleblower about suspicious additive to the vaccine? Someone within Pfizer or Moderna?
That has already happened re the Pfizer insider, listen to this:

scubadude

Woodpecker
Ran into an old neighbor yesterday. He got the vax and a couple days later developed Bells Palsy. His doctor told him that it probably just happened and isn’t a vaccine side effect.

If anyone dies for any reason within a month of getting the China virus they are a Covid death but anything that happens post-vax can’t be attributed to the shot.

These Drs are such idiotic buffoons. After hearing these accounts first hand I’m sure 99% of side effects aren’t being reported

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Ran into an old neighbor yesterday. He got the vax and a couple days later developed Bells Palsy. His doctor told him that it probably just happened and isn’t a vaccine side effect.

If anyone dies for any reason within a month of getting the China virus they are a Covid death but anything that happens post-vax can’t be attributed to the shot.

These Drs are such idiotic buffoons. After hearing these accounts first hand I’m sure 99% of side effects aren’t being reported

They’re not idiots they’re paid off, the entire system is invested into putting billions into the pharmaceutical companies pockets and they will return the favor.

aynrus

Pelican
Clown world continues in Michigan.

My friend was asked on a rental application for a home if he got the vax. Then the person showing him the home wouldn’t go in at the same time
Hope he replied that medical records are strictly private business.
This is actually potential disability-based housing discrimination, since one is being requested to potentially disclose having medical conditions preventing kill shot injection, by asking for this medical record information.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I agree that if there is an intended harm of the vax then that will only happen on the long time scale and it will be hard to connect the issue to the cause. At that point the normies will not see the issue but they will be even more frightened about covid as all health problem will be blamed onto covid.

To sum it up all: there will never be a point where the normies will wake up and they will force the (yearly or even monthly) vax onto others even years after they themselves turn to be severly hurt by it.

This logic also proves that the current harm caused by the vax in not intended that is really just side effect. Imagine what it will be like when the main effect will be in action...
My guess is that sometime in the fall "cases" will start to rise again and a big campaign to vilify and blame the un-vaccinated will follow.

Ive been able to convince about 7 people not to get vaccinated and will continue to try (the 18 reasons article / post has been the most effective tool but some people are not reachable)

Eventually I know Ill probably have to start lying about being vaxxed to travel but being financially independent means I wont be affected in terms of employment and day to day

FactusIRX

Kingfisher

I had Bells Palsy about a year ago, triggered by a cold sore that wouldn't go away. I couldn't close one of my eyes for weeks, and I had to take off a couple weeks of work. It's an auto-immune response, so it's totally disingenuous that the doctor would attribute the vaccine to it.