Coronavirus vaccine thread

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
The Socratic method.. say what you want but it has always worked for me. The key is you cannot judge. "All I know, is I know nothing."

I feel extremely powerless though, even my family is at least 60% "injected". If you can't convince your family how do you help strangers?

Well for me personally I did convince my family, I stopped my father from getting it after he already had his appointment set up and my mother also refuses to get it now. My older sister is extremely conservative and into all the stuff we discuss and my little sister trusts my judgement implicitly and listen when I talk.

The relatives I’m close with and my circle of friends are all extremely masculine men which refuse to be afraid of the hoax so they didn’t even need convincing. As far as strangers go I’ve had some good conversations with them but like I said don’t even bother with some people, some people prefer to be brainwashed it gives their life purpose and for those half wit sheep losers you might as well let them do what they want.

I think it’s a domino effect, or perhaps better described as a drowning man who takes down another man with him trying to save himself. Once someone gets the vax they are 100% on board and want everyone else to get it too so they end up in the same boat, so if one domino fell in your family it was just difficult to keep the rest up. Does that sound like what happened?

LeoniusD

Pelican
The empire strikes back - Dr. Mercola reports on having to take offline his articles of treating covid with humble but effective vitamins.

The establishment also hired actors, put them into expensive costumes to stage an "anti-anti-vaxxer" rebellion:

antivaxwatch.jpg
(That setup cost thousands of dollars and could appear in a Hollywood production - it is identical to the extinction "rebellion" costumes that are elaborate, Satanic and expensive.

Indeed - if you peasants would be willing to have yourself chipped and injected with whatever we want, then you could go back to the new normal - obviously the old normal would be gone either way, but new normal it would be for you.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
150,000,000 people in the US have received at least 1 dose of vaccine.

150,000,000 people, from EMS/Firefighters to elderly and those predisposed to major health problems.

1,750,000,000 doses administered worldwide.

If you dont want the vaccine, dont get it.

Showing tweets of some skank with a toothache as your proof the vaccine is unsafe is retarted.
Your post is an appeal to popularity and cherry picking to represent the whole, that's retarded. There are multiple posts on this forum that reference eminent scientists explaining why these mRNA injections must be avoided. It would be pointless for me to go over the reasons, as your mind has been made up. You have contempt prior to investigation due to some misplaced faith in authority and the illogical idea that because something is popular, it must be OK. Taking part in a phase 3 drug trial, that had disastrous results in previous animal trials, for a relatively benign virus with a 99.8% survival rate, is what I'd call herd insanity.

PiousJ

Pigeon
Your post is an appeal to popularity and cherry picking to represent the whole, that's retarded. There are multiple posts on this forum that reference eminent scientists explaining why these mRNA injections must be avoided.

Eminent scientists like Stefan Lanka who believes measles are a "psychosomatic illness"?

I'm not trying to be flippant here, but are there non-quackjobs who have spoken out against this vaccine?

IPS

Pigeon
A few brave researchers / scientist/ doctors reveal that there are immense pressures to follow the dictates from on high, or else you will lose / grant money / license / status / job. The science isn't really settled on a lot of things, but the powers that be, who control everything want you to think that it is so that you enthusiastically give them your body & money.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
Eminent scientists like Stefan Lanka who believes measles are a "psychosomatic illness"?

I'm not trying to be flippant here, but are there non-quackjobs who have spoken out against this vaccine?
"I'm not trying to be flippant here"
"Serious question and no offense meant"
"All due respect"
"No offense meant"
You're just 27 posts in and I'm not impressed. When you know what you do mean and can show a semblance of good faith, maybe you'll get a better reception here.

"I'm not trying to be flippant here"
"Serious question and no offense meant"
"All due respect"
"No offense meant"
You're just 27 posts in and I'm not impressed. When you know what you do mean and can show a semblance of good faith, maybe you'll get a better reception here.

I'm not going to defend @PiousJ but I was surprised how Dr Madej was going on about injected nanobots and 5G activation in a recent webinar. Is it in the ream of possibility? Sure. Did she sound like a crazy person who believes the earth is flat and aliens built the pyramids? Yes.

"All due respect and no offense," @Grow Bag :laughter:

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

Skepticism aside, over 100 million people have already been fully vaxxed in the US. I think this is great progress. Many Euro countries have already started opening up to vaxxed individuals. Israel is something like 70%, shouldn't they be dropping dead according to the broscience in this thread?
Or....how about just leaving her alone and allowing her to believe whatever she wants? Why are you so insistent on pushing this narrative?

Look, this thread is in serious danger of becoming an echo chamber. It seems the prevailing wisdom is "covid is a giant hoax and the elites are gonna kill us all". Anything that deviates from this point of view seems to get shouted down and mocked.

You are behaving exactly like the "fascist" libtards you claim to hate....
That's because it's not the flu. Does flu remove your sense of smell? Because I had it and have known others who had the exact same symptoms.

The virus is real. The reaction has been botched and hysterical.

bc3a85d90cbb86897fc51a6abfdad21d.jpg

I would love to see you guys actually discuss the issue and your viewpoints in your own words, not social media links, instead of just calling anyone who disagrees a troll.

I think people here have done enough research to know where they stand. All the relevant info is here in the thread. It’s been discussed ad nauseam. This guy is surely too lazy to have read over the 200+ pages and likely just skimmed over the points that didn’t fit his narrative. Most of us are tired of caving into the MSM narrative or trying to hear out guys like this.

It’s been repeatedly said here that if you can’t get them to listen after seeing an article like “18 reasons” (an incredible social media post that sums it up better than anyone here) then it becomes pointless.

Last edited:

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Genuinely interested in the discussion and seeing how guys defend the arguments and frame them compared to how i would do it but I definitely understand that guys are tired of it. But in the same breath you can’t just call someone a troll and dismiss them because they want to talk, isn’t that the same as what the libs do to us?

PiousJ

Pigeon
Genuinely interested in the discussion and seeing how guys defend the arguments and frame them compared to how i would do it but I definitely understand that guys are tired of it. But in the same breath you can’t just call someone a troll and dismiss them because they want to talk, isn’t that the same as what the libs do to us?
There is no discussion to be had in this thread. The party line is "covid is a hoax" and anyone who posts otherwise is automatically downvoted and mocked.

This is lib tactics 101.

There is no discussion to be had in this thread. The party line is "covid is a hoax" and anyone who posts otherwise is automatically downvoted and mocked.

This is lib tactics 101.

This proves you have come here and haven’t read much. There are a wide range of beliefs here with some believing “conspiracies” and others just not trusting a newer technology/science.

Last edited:

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
There is no discussion to be had in this thread.
There is no point in having a discussion with someone who is already a brainwashed sheep from believing the propaganda machine's COVID lies. Instead of taking the time to use your own brain and research, you skipped the first 200+ pages of this thread to form the following conclusion:

This is lib tactics 101.
That cracked me up.

vZ9weA.gif

Edit. This is part of The Great Reset agenda, not "lib tactics 101".

Last edited:
Dr Madej was going on about injected nanobots and 5G activation in a recent webinar. Is it in the ream of possibility? Sure. Did she sound like a crazy person who believes the earth is flat and aliens built the pyramids? Yes.
This is well known tactics of intelligence agents: mix the truth with obvious stupid stuff and this way make the truth look like that is stupid as well. You have to actively protect yourself from this kind of misinformation.

Just having strange ideas does not make someone suspicious but when he states obviously stupid things as facts that gets suspicious. Discussing far fetched ideas is good but we have to make a difference between proven facts and unproven ideas.

palsofchaos

Sparrow

This is lib tactics 101.
That’s the consensus as of now. Back when the pandemic started that wasn’t the case. Threads like criticisms of the Covid narrative were almost outright banned. Most of us thought Covid was the next plague.

If you can help us see what you are seeing then there can be a discussion. But currently the forum sees a very risky and worldwide science experiment taking place.

DanielH

Pelican
I would love to see you guys actually discuss the issue and your viewpoints in your own words, not social media links, instead of just calling anyone who disagrees a troll.
1. Covid is not a serious disease. The VAST, vast majority of people who die with it also have numerous comorbidities, typically around 80 years old, and the vast majority are also obese. Ergo, the survival rate for people who take care of themselves (not obese, gets vitamin D) is effectively 100%. I think it is fair to say almost everyone who has died would have died from something else, such as the flu, a heart attack, stroke, or something else, within the next 4 years. Covid is just what bumps people over the edge.

2. Given 1, the potential upside for the vaccine is minuscule in any normal person, but the potential downsides are massive. Click on my profile to see a short video explaining the negative outcomes for people of all ages who are vaccinated compared to unvaccinated (vaccines in general, not just covid). ADHD only occurs in vaccinated people. Many other diseases such as asthma, ear infections, autism, occur between 50% to many times more frequently in the vaccinated than unvaccinated. Almost 10% of children now have ADHD. All of that could have been avoided.

3. This is experimental technology with no long-term studies made by corporations, which, if they were people, would be in prison for the rest of their lives.

4. The ingredients for the most common covid vaccines contain polyethlene and/or formaldehyde, mercury, aluminum, and other experimental ingredients for which we don't know the long term effects. Imagine getting that shot directly into your body once or twice a year, or more when factoring other vaccines, for the rest of your life. It's a recipe for cancer and developmental issues in children.

5. Many, if not all diseases "eliminated" by vaccines were already on the way out, and the speed at which the diseases disappeared did not accelerate after the introduction of vaccines.

1620142227265.png

6. There are numerous inexpensive and safe cures for covid that have been de facto banned by the government, such as ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine + zinc.

7. The drug companies are not liable for any negative outcomes of their vaccines.

8. The testing, not only for this one, but all vaccines is inadequate, and do not include placebo controls, unlike every actual drug.

9. After almost 2 years of this virus going around, many countries are only experiencing the worst outcomes for covid now, after widespread introduction of the vaccine.

1620142559494.png
1620142582682.png
1620142608879.png

Pretty much everyone in this thread can make these arguments, they're just using their time more wisely than me, by not arguing with trolls who won't bother to read this thread.

Last edited:

BillMcNeal

Sparrow
In general I agree with your take @DanielH. I won't be getting the vaccine. My father (who's over 80) did get it. I struggled with deciding whether to tell him to not to get it, but in the end decided he could just make up his own mind. He's in a 10%ish fatality bracket for his age, and I know of conditions where a 5% risk is enough to have fairly risky procedures/surgeries, so I stayed quiet. I may regret it, but then again, and maybe it's me rationalizing my silence, I don't know if it would be worse to have a long painful battle with cancer or die from a vaccine.

As others have said on this page, this thread is full of lots of thoughtful and researched reactions, not all of which toe the same line. If anyone wants to come in and just spew the mainstream line, perhaps they'll find themselves more welcome in a mainstream outlet.

This is just ONE example. Is this guy a “quack” doctor? Obviously not. He’s well spoken, well published, extremely educated and works with Texas A&M School of Medicine. He’s also working directly with Covid patients. Watch these two videos. There are TONS of physicians just like him being censored. For what reason? Well, that’s what this thread works to determine. It’s why there must be a secondary agenda. Because you don’t just hide the opinions of physicians like this. It makes absolutely zero logical sense. So why do you come to this thread trying to maintain logic? Open your eyes bro.

Last edited: