Coronavirus vaccine thread

Tippy

Robin
Astra Zeneca uses HEK-293 as fetal cells in their vaccine.
Johnson & Johnson uses PER.C6 as fetal cells in their vaccine.
Pfizer/Biontech and Moderna used fetal cell lines in their confirmation tests to ensure the vaccine "works" using HEK-293.

Got this from someone else here.

I see. I wonder if these 'religious reasons' are questioned/scrutinized?

Tippy

Robin
I think they will make our lives more difficult for not getting the vaccine but I don't think they can make it mandatory. If it is to cull the population, enough have already taken it/will take it anyway.

I could be wrong and nothing surprises me. They are talking about giving it to 12 year old kids in the UK now. I have a half-brother that age and so I was concerned about that and I expressed that to my mother. She said, 'I want to stop any kids getting long covid' so that gives you an idea of what the general attitude might be.

Thanks. I will try at least some of it.

With regards to walks in nature. I'm currently living in a city centre without much nature. Is it more important to have physical exercise/walking/movement or be in nature? I could walk(generally, I skate, as I go longer distances) around the city in an urban environment, or alternatively I could go to a park and sit/lie or just do mild exercise(sometimes gymnastics).

Why is a prayer rope useful?

I should definitely look into herbal tea.. right now I have some fruit tea so there's no reason I couldn't make the switch if I can find them

With regards to the Jesus Prayer, do you say it once/twice or continually throughout the session/walk? I feel going that long would be very repetitive and I would feel like I'm making no progress. I suppose on some level I can understand that's the point and how I feel is not really reality but the idea is very torturous sounding to me.
I believe I cured my ADD (diagnosed). I suspect based on my own experimentation, research and anecdotal comparisons with friends and family with it, most seem to have a problem with sugar specifically (and often gluten). Antibiotics while young also seems to correlate.

Things you could try:
-Low stress lifestyle
-NEVER cut sleep except for emergencies
-Cut all sugar (including fruit)
-Very careful with grains (I eat only organic quinoa and brown rice with most meals)
-Fasting protocols (I didn't really turn the corner until this), both intermittent and very long fasts (5-40 days), get professional advice for long fasts, they are no joke
-Minimizing EMF radiation (leave phone in airplane mode if it's on it you, use hardwired internet, meters to measure where you sleep and work)
-All organic, 100% grass fed, fresh food only (including no microwaves)

This process took me something like 5 years, but after recovering I've become more robust and can handle things like sugar without problems. I realize it sounds quite extreme but it became very easy once I could feel the results. You'll likely have some different things but I suspect these are a good baseline for your own experimentation.

I'm happier than I've ever been after a very long and dark multi-year depression. I can work and focus a seemingly infinite amount and achieve all the goals I felt were impossible previously.

Last edited:

rainy

Kingfisher
I keep hearing that Asians are more easily controlled by government or whatever but these vax stats paint a different picture. Either that or their governments don't want them getting vaxxed in large numbers.

Georgia (1.2%), Ukraine (1.7%), and Belarus (2.6%) are cool too. RIP Serbia (29%).

The stand out is Japan, being a wealthy country that's still only at 2% vaxxed.
Proud of Bulgaria. Only 8.8% of the population.

My mother in law is visiting from BG right now and she says in buses nobody is masked up. Only when you walk into places like supermarkets.

Aboulia

Woodpecker
Well for me personally I did convince my family, I stopped my father from getting it after he already had his appointment set up and my mother also refuses to get it now. My older sister is extremely conservative and into all the stuff we discuss and my little sister trusts my judgement implicitly and listen when I talk.

The relatives I’m close with and my circle of friends are all extremely masculine men which refuse to be afraid of the hoax so they didn’t even need convincing. As far as strangers go I’ve had some good conversations with them but like I said don’t even bother with some people, some people prefer to be brainwashed it gives their life purpose and for those half wit sheep losers you might as well let them do what they want.

I think it’s a domino effect, or perhaps better described as a drowning man who takes down another man with him trying to save himself. Once someone gets the vax they are 100% on board and want everyone else to get it too so they end up in the same boat, so if one domino fell in your family it was just difficult to keep the rest up. Does that sound like what happened?

I agree with your general impetus of your post, but I think I can flesh it out a little more for @BiggNastee , How you act in the world directly influences what you believe, and vise versa. People have a natural inclination to self-justify their behaviours, be it drinking/over-eating/smoking/eating junk food. You can't necessarily convince people just because they're family. Actions influence more than blood relations.

I guarantee you there is a positive correlation between hours of TV watched per week, and the willingness to be injected with the "vaccine", for TV watching/media consumption is an entirely passive way of getting information. If a person had had the jab, they're not going to tell themselves that they went out of their way, to be injected with experimental drugs of which the long term effects are not known, not for personal health, nor for stopping a virus that's any deadlier than any seasonal virus, but that they're of such a weak mind that they need and crave the social acceptance/virtue signaling. In the same vein, you're not going to convince someone who is entirely mistrustful of the "vaccine" that they're maliciously harming the rest of the population by their refusal to take the vaccine.

This is also why enforced mask wearing is part of the tyrannical societal practices in the first place. It wasn't because the masks actually do anything, for no hard scientific literature supports mask wearing, but it's because it forces people to participate in the group action, and be more likely to go along with further irrational group actions.

Thanks. I will try at least some of it.

With regards to walks in nature. I'm currently living in a city centre without much nature. Is it more important to have physical exercise/walking/movement or be in nature? I could walk(generally, I skate, as I go longer distances) around the city in an urban environment, or alternatively I could go to a park and sit/lie or just do mild exercise(sometimes gymnastics).

Why is a prayer rope useful?

I should definitely look into herbal tea.. right now I have some fruit tea so there's no reason I couldn't make the switch if I can find them

With regards to the Jesus Prayer, do you say it once/twice or continually throughout the session/walk? I feel going that long would be very repetitive and I would feel like I'm making no progress. I suppose on some level I can understand that's the point and how I feel is not really reality but the idea is very torturous sounding to me.

If ADHD is a problem, the continual focusing of attention is how you overcome it. Attention is a mental faculty which must be exercised to improve it. The rope comes into play, as it's a physical reminder of what you're doing, you have to remember to say the words, (quietly), focus with your mind, and proceed along the rope. I don't think you necessarily "need" a rope. It's just helpful, just as the drugs that you're proposing to take may help you, (I claim no knowledge on substances) but it will not fix the problem in itself.

One other note I would add, is to remove yourself from all electronic stimulation, Turn the phone off, or leave it at home, especially when trying to pray.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

giphy.gif

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

LeoniusD

Pelican
1. Covid is not a serious disease. The VAST, vast majority of people who die with it also have numerous comorbidities, typically around 80 years old, and the vast majority are also obese. Ergo, the survival rate for people who take care of themselves (not obese, gets vitamin D) is effectively 100%. I think it is fair to say almost everyone who has died would have died from something else, such as the flu, a heart attack, stroke, or something else, within the next 4 years. Covid is just what bumps people over the edge.

2. Given 1, the potential upside for the vaccine is minuscule in any normal person, but the potential downsides are massive. Click on my profile to see a short video explaining the negative outcomes for people of all ages who are vaccinated compared to unvaccinated (vaccines in general, not just covid). ADHD only occurs in vaccinated people. Many other diseases such as asthma, ear infections, autism, occur between 50% to many times more frequently in the vaccinated than unvaccinated. Almost 10% of children now have ADHD. All of that could have been avoided.

3. This is experimental technology with no long-term studies made by corporations, which, if they were people, would be in prison for the rest of their lives.

4. The ingredients for the most common covid vaccines contain polyethlene and/or formaldehyde, mercury, aluminum, and other experimental ingredients for which we don't know the long term effects. Imagine getting that shot directly into your body once or twice a year, or more when factoring other vaccines, for the rest of your life. It's a recipe for cancer and developmental issues in children.

5. Many, if not all diseases "eliminated" by vaccines were already on the way out, and the speed at which the diseases disappeared did not accelerate after the introduction of vaccines.

View attachment 30717

6. There are numerous inexpensive and safe cures for covid that have been de facto banned by the government, such as ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine + zinc.

7. The drug companies are not liable for any negative outcomes of their vaccines.

8. The testing, not only for this one, but all vaccines is inadequate, and do not include placebo controls, unlike every actual drug.

9. After almost 2 years of this virus going around, many countries are only experiencing the worst outcomes for covid now, after widespread introduction of the vaccine.

View attachment 30718
View attachment 30719
View attachment 30720

Pretty much everyone in this thread can make these arguments, they're just using their time more wisely than me, by not arguing with trolls who won't bother to read this thread.
Good collection of facts.

Today I looked at total hospitalization rates of some European countries with the highest excess mortality - aka real uptick in mortality between 2019 and 2020. Those countries were Spain, Italy, Poland. In all those countries total hospitalizations were down over 30% year over year - some hospitals were certainly empty. Also the duration of hospital stay was much lower. Major causes of death like inflammation of the liver was down 80%. The highest mortality were experienced in those month that had hospitalization cut by 40 to 50%! So there is a direct correlation between total number of hospitalizations and deaths.

If you cut hospitalizations in a country by 35%, what the heck do you think would happen? A
t first not much, but then depending on the country a massive spike in mortality. Cut it by 45% and you experience an even worse uptick in deaths due to untreated diseases, heart attacks, cerebral strokes, even deaths after car accidents because the number of hospitalizations does not tell you the story of the reality - of some heart attack patients having to wait for 2 hours before their covid test came back negative or positive - only after which they decided which hospital to drive him to (as some are not covid equipped).

This is how they killed people - covid had nothing to do with it.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Eminent scientists like Stefan Lanka who believes measles are a "psychosomatic illness"?

I'm not trying to be flippant here, but are there non-quackjobs who have spoken out against this vaccine?
Lanka did not say that all diseases were of psychosomatic origin. As Dr. Kaufmann pointed out - the origin of measles was likely an environmental toxin that children evicted during the disease of measles - it naturally disappeared and it's not even clear what caused it. Measles disappeared in countries with no widespread measles vaccination as well. Some places never had any measles despite having had massive contact with measles-prone populations. They never had much of that toxin within their population.

MRAll134

Kingfisher
Those who are pregnant are being recommended to take the RNA treatment. This part of the article was interesting, highlighted below. RNA treatments might have long term effects on the unborn's reproductive systems:

Toxicology Expert Calls for End to mRNA Experiment

The featured video at the top of this article is the recording of a public comment by Janci Chunn Lindsay, Ph.D., director of toxicology and molecular biology for Toxicology Support Services LLC, given to the CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), April 23, 2021.

Lindsay’s expertise is analysis of pharmacological dose-responses, mechanistic biology and complex toxicity dynamics. In her comment, Lindsay describes how she aided the development of a vaccine that caused unintended autoimmune destruction and sterility in animals which, despite careful pre-analysis, had not been predicted.

She calls for an immediate halt to COVID-19 mRNA and DNA vaccines due to safety concerns on multiple fronts. She notes there is credible concern that they will cross-react with syncytin (a retroviral envelope protein) and reproductive genes in sperm, ova and placenta in ways that may “impair fertility and reproductive outcomes.”

“We could potentially be sterilizing an entire generation,” Lindsey warns. The fact that there have been live births following COVID-19 vaccination is not proof that these injections do not have a reproductive effect, she says.

Source:
https://21stcenturywire.com/2021/05...ly-recommending-covid-jab-for-pregnant-women/

LeoniusD

Pelican
I live with some vaxxed people. Am I under any serious risks of shedding from them?

They appear alright in the short term at least.
Yes - there is some risk. Vaxx manufacturers were even issuing warnings to pregnant women to not associate with the vaccinated for the duration of the study - transmission via breath and touch.

For anyone else - you may get sick for a while, but I doubt that this can be avoided anyway.

LeoniusD

Pelican
“We could potentially be sterilizing an entire generation,” Lindsey warns. The fact that there have been live births following COVID-19 vaccination is not proof that these injections do not have a reproductive effect, she says.

Source:
https://21stcenturywire.com/2021/05...ly-recommending-covid-jab-for-pregnant-women/
No cause for alarm dear peasant! This is exactly what we intended to do. Just be glad that we did not start WWIII in order to reduce population - because we could have done so. Roll up your sleeve and take the shot!

LeoniusD

Pelican
I believe I cured my ADD (diagnosed). I suspect based on my own experimentation, research and anecdotal comparisons with friends and family with it, most seem to have a problem with sugar specifically (and often gluten). Antibiotics while young also seems to correlate.

Things you could try:
-Low stress lifestyle
-NEVER cut sleep except for emergencies
-Cut all sugar (including fruit)
-Very careful with grains (I eat only organic quinoa and brown rice with most meals)
-Fasting protocols (I didn't really turn the corner until this), both intermittent and very long fasts (5-40 days), get professional advice for long fasts, they are no joke
-Minimizing EMF radiation (leave phone in airplane mode if it's on it you, use hardwired internet, meters to measure where you sleep and work)
-All organic, 100% grass fed, fresh food only (including no microwaves)

This process took me something like 5 years, but after recovering I've become more robust and can handle things like sugar without problems. I realize it sounds quite extreme but it became very easy once I could feel the results. You'll likely have some different things but I suspect these are a good baseline for your own experimentation.

I'm happier than I've ever been after a very long and dark multi-year depression. I can work and focus a seemingly infinite amount and achieve all the goals I felt were impossible previously.
I concur with those recommendations.

Many people are far more sensitive to caffeine and some even to sugar. I personally would recommend cutting out caffeine first, then sugar also second if caffeine alone does not do the trick. A few folk have a strong gluten sensitivity, but my guess is that caffeine and most sugar is enough. They have excellent results in some schools on that front - just shifting problematic kids on a low-sugar no-caffeine diet.