Coronavirus vaccine thread

Zanardi

Woodpecker
Second even if it turns out to be totally safe looking back from the distant future even then the logical and safe decision for me with my current knowledge is not to take the vaccine. Because there is a danger that I feel. If it turns out to not be dangerous that does not invalidate the point that it could have been dangerous in the light of my current knowledge.

This sentence really puzzles me. Even if it is safe, you feel danger, but the vaccine could have been... Can you explain a bit?

I keep browsing this forum and I see that almost everybody is 500% certain that this vaccine is dangerous from <insert reasons here>, even though its long term effects are unknown (one of the reasons).

Which amkes me wonder: if its long term effects are unknown, how does one know it's dangerous?

PS: The funniest argument had something to do with luciferase. Which is a harmless enzyme. Of course, its resemblance with Lucifer and the highly religious tendencies of this forum made it a reason to state that this vaccine is dangerous. I also don't understand a thing: if this vaccine contains aborted baby cells, then how many aborted babies do we need to be able to produce a few billion of these vaccines?

Reasoning be damned!

DanielH

Pelican
This sentence really puzzles me. Even if it is safe, you feel danger, but the vaccine could have been... Can you explain a bit?

I keep browsing this forum and I see that almost everybody is 500% certain that this vaccine is dangerous from <insert reasons here>, even though its long term effects are unknown (one of the reasons).

Which amkes me wonder: if its long term effects are unknown, how does one know it's dangerous?

PS: The funniest argument had something to do with luciferase. Which is a harmless enzyme. Of course, its resemblance with Lucifer and the highly religious tendencies of this forum made it a reason to state that this vaccine is dangerous. I also don't understand a thing: if this vaccine contains aborted baby cells, then how many aborted babies do we need to be able to produce a few billion of these vaccines?

Reasoning be damned!
See the reasons in my post below, oh enlightened one. Or just keep arguing against strawmen.

Reasoning be damned!
It is simple. When you reason about things that you don't know all information about then you have probabilities of things.

Let's say that I think there is a 85% chance that this vaccine is harmful by design and part of a global conspiracy.

Then there is the 15% that it is not harmful by design. Within that 15% there is a 80% danger that it is harmful because the scientists creating it are in a hurry and they did not test enough. They are also blinded by their own pride that they think they save us and thus they can easier do fatal errors. (It is also possible that some types of the vax are harmful by design while others are created by honest scientists who are still prone to error. But at the current stage we can not know which is which.)

Now we are at the 20% of 15% which is 3%. There is a 3% chance that this vax is not harmful by design and it is not harmful by neglect of the scientists. Then it is only as harmful as all other vaccines (toxic metals etc) and most people will not recognize that difference much.

_If_ it will turn out in the future that that 3% is the truth then looking back I can still say that my decision was sane to not take it.

(The chances I used are my own estimations. Dependng on what you think about the world you can have different numbers in your reasoning.)

An example that makes my reasoning clear: I can cross a main street blindfolded. I would have a chance to survive it. Still when I am on the other side of the road without a scratch I could not say that it was a good choice to cross the road blindfolded.

If people will not be harmed by the vax and even after 30 years everything is normal I will still say to them: you were very careless to take part in a global medical experiment that could have disastrous results. And I will still be sure that my decision was right.

Zanardi

Woodpecker
Let's say that I think there is a 85% chance that this vaccine is harmful by design and part of a global conspiracy.

If the probability is 85%, then I agree with you. But what if, instead, it is much lower? Say 15%.

_If_ it will turn out in the future that that 3% is the truth then looking back I can still say that my decision was sane to not take it.

Again, I agree with you because 3% is a very small probability. But what if this probability is larger? Much larger.

the scientists creating it are in a hurry and they did not test enough.

If you ask me, this is a catch-22: damned if you test enough (but it takes time and many more people will get infected) and damned if you don't.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
It only needs 2-3 cells from aborted babies and it is completely safe, yeah
Your ability to reason is in serious doubt then (I knew that about you from previous posts anyway, hence the rhetorical question). There isn't a single vaccine that is completely safe and this novel mRNA vaccine least of all, because trials were not completed, and, well, many 1000s of adverse events catalogued and anecdotal.

Last edited:
I have read the Twitter threads where an other guy states that not 4000 children were vaxxed but 2M with one dose and 6.5k fully vaxxed. And he also states that the time frame is not a single month but the whole time since they vax people below 18. That is a totally different time-frame and number of vaxxed children. Compared to these base numbers the 6 death is really normal.

We really should be critical against our sources because some of them could be erratic. In this case the number of vaxxed below 18 seems to be the what Arthur Foxache states here:
And here it is written those numbers that I have mentioned earlier: https://usafacts.org/visualizations/covid-vaccine-tracker-states/ (which will not be reproducible later when these numbers will be different)

I haven't followed up on those numbers but his chart says 1% of children, whatever number, suffered cardiac arrest. Is that a normal number for under 18? Somehow I don't think it is, without looking it up. If you also read the thread from Foxache, he's stupid. "THOSE NUMBERS ARE WRONG, THERE IS NO RISK FROM THE VAXX, WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE OF COVID!!!!!!!"

There's a possibility he's wrong about covid but right about the vaxx but you're not dealing with a superior mind or an honest person.

Vaxx-lovers can show me the data 15 years from now. Otherwise they're probably arguing from an evil place. It's not our job to prove the vaxx is dangerous...it's their job to prove it's safe.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
I wonder what will your opinions be a few years from now, when you'll find out that the vaccine is completely safe.

100 years later...

65033a51c14aaad149f3fa68aebdaf49.jpg

If the probability is 85%, then I agree with you. But what if, instead, it is much lower? Say 15%.

Again, I agree with you because 3% is a very small probability. But what if this probability is larger? Much larger.

If you ask me, this is a catch-22: damned if you test enough (but it takes time and many more people will get infected) and damned if you don't.
You cannot at all quantify the probability. The mere fact that there is a big portion of uncertainty should make you contemplate taking the vaccine. Additionally, one does not just bargain with mental, spiritual and physical health. It is fine, if there is a quantifiable risk on assets and you are prepared to face the risk for a given amount of return; that is understandable. It is a bit different with illness and/or e.g. infertility etc. The height of your arrogance is that you mock Christians for not taking it due to fetal cells, whereby you literally inject cells from a murdered fetus into your muscle.
By the way, secular individuals are banned from posting here, afaik. Correct me, if I am wrong on your faith.

Zanardi

Woodpecker
is that you mock Christians for not taking it due to fetal cells,

I am not mocking anybody. It's just this phrase is very absurd.

If I shall get banned for this, then very well. I love this forum for the deep discussions (among other things), but if I am banned because my convictions are different from the other posters here, we'll part politely.

Tippy

Robin
The only thing I have to compare this whole situation to is when I was living in Japan during the whole nuclear meltdown/tsunami in 2011.

I think that whole experience is what made me realise how insane the Western media is.

There were non-stop reports about the radiation and how it might be chernobyl 2.0 and the wind was bringing it over to Tokyo. BBC and all Western media outlets were going insane. Westerners suddenly quit their jobs and left, even ones with wives and kids.

The British embassy started giving out iodine tablets to foreigners there.

Meanwhile, the Japanese went about their lives as normal. Even though they were the ones who maybe had families who were killed/lives ruined by the tsunami. It made me understand the madness of the Western media and I think that is one reason why I have not fallen for this hype, as well as living abroad for many years generally creating the 'outsider looking in' character.

And who knows, maybe I did get some radiation that will give me cancer in my 50's?

I have read many articles to suggest these vaccines are not safe. But I also eat sugar daily, I have had vaccines from childhood, I drink tap water. I consume nicotine. I'm sure I could read science articles about those things to give me horror stories about my death as well. Clearly some of this is taking me away from Christ and I need to rectify such behavior.

I think the difference is the idea that against your will you are being forced to have something that might harm you.

This feeling that we are just waiting for this disaster to occur is the hardest part. Feels powerless and also enjoying life outside of this seems 'wrong' when there is such evil in the world. But am I really fighting it by posting this? Would I be doing so if I ran away and lived in isolation for a while? I feel like a rabbit in the headlights.

But we might be wrong. I have to hope that actually, the vaccine doesn't kill so many people. If so, I'll have no family left in a few months.

I am not mocking anybody. It's just this phrase is very absurd.

If I shall get banned for this, then very well. I love this forum for the deep discussions (among other things), but if I am banned because my convictions are different from the other posters here, we'll part politely.
What phrase is absurd exactly? It is not about your convictions; the fact is that this is a Christian forum now and not some playground of ideas ;)

No one can be sure. This is what I think. First I have read about 8 years ago that there will be a global pandemic created by Bill Gates. By that time I thought it was stupid but I read these for entertainment. Then now there is a global pandemic (created or not) and Bill Gates is a central figure in it. Then I look at what politicians do against the virus and it all directs towards the Great Reset.
Remeber Roosh Hour #42 where Roosh has predicted what will happen and most of them already happened. Others also predicted the future on the assumption that it is a conspiracy and most of their predictions turned out to be right. At the same time the predictions of MSM always failed (two week, return to normal when old people are vaxxed, etc).

At this point I think it is valid to think that maybe there is something satanic behind it. Where maybe is at least 85% for me. Even if it was only 10% that would be too dangerous for me because the alleged benefit of the vax is so small for healthy people.
Yes that is a hard decision to make (assuming someone is a honest medical scientist who believes that the vax would help people) but following our previous standards they have to decide that we only use it on masses when we have long term results of safety.

The single fact that they deviated from the previous safety standards so easily makes this whole operation even more "sus".

DanielH

Pelican
What phrase is absurd exactly? It is not about your convictions; the fact is that this is a Christian forum now and not some playground of ideas ;)
I'm not responding to that guy. This is a good demonstration of how one shill can derail a page or more of conversation. You're absolutely right though. Anyone who is okay with taking aborted fetal cells in their bloodstream, or using a vaccine developed with aborted fetuses, in some bizarre form of cannibalism or child sacrifice that has been normalized by our beast culture, should not be welcome here. Lord have mercy on such people!

There is no viable way to avoid the vaccinated long-term. Humanity won't die out from this. Even if it impacts fertility somewhat, even if it kills some people prematurely - there will be billions of us in centuries to come. We should relax and breathe a little. Since the top-tier elite are not taking the vaccines, then they are not concerned about getting it second-hand. From that alone we can deduct that it's irrelevant even if it may make a bit sick at first contact - that's just your body kicking a toxin out.
I wouldn't be too sure about this. Never forget that the no1 concern of the elite is overpopulation. In other words, if it's up to them they wanna depopulate the earth massively, with numbers thrown around by them usually in the 100s of millions, not billions (200 million, or 500 million at e.g. the Guidestones, but these ideas are way more widespread under the elite). 8 billion people and increasing are too difficult to control. Moreover, they know that AI is coming in the next decades to crush up to 80% of the jobs worldwide. They don't need the masses. Personally I believe that the whole vaccination plot is mainly to make this long wished depopulation scheme come true, and secondly for the remaining population to control through transhumanism, a term coined by the UN and openly talked about over the years, not in the least by Schwab in the fourth industrial revolution. Not necessarily this first vaccine may be the killer, but they wanna introduce recurring vaccinations, yearly or maybe more than that. The depopulation could come about over the years through DNA manipulation resulting in illness, or through sterilization. The opportunities to steer the body with mRNA appear to be limitless. People won't directly fall dead in the billions after this vaccine, but there are many insidious ways to introduce mass death or sterilization through yearly vaccination of every man, human and child on the earth that appear to be natural, yet are caused by the vaccines. There is a reason why they are desperate to get this vaccine into everyone, and they never do something without a reason.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
I am a horrible sinner with a lot of bad habits, but I know a lie when I see one. I pray that none of you on here take any of these injections willingly or unwillingly. Let them stab a corpse if necessary. I have talked about this stuff in this thread before a lot but here are my recent and in-person thoughts from seeing this in people.

Everyone who took the shot will become sterile. The genetic manipulation is too much which is why there is overreactions like clotting, sudden death in others etc. The un-injected females within proximity must be reacting to a frequency that is emitting from the nano-assemblies building at an accelerated rate inside the injected individuals cells. I don't believe this spike protein airborne nonsense. Viruses themselves are basically not transmissible the way exosomes are. The big danger is toxicity and organ failure from too much bad shit in your body. The blood and the skin and the brain going first are just signs of where the toxicity overload happened.

The whole point of this is that wars weren't working to kill everybody fast enough, so this scheme was concocted to sterilize and stop future generations from being born so that the evils can get to their backwards utopia. I don't know how the proximal distance will affect males, but I think if you are actively detoxing everyday it won't do much to you, especially if you are EMF detoxing.

This may all be a test phase too, as not enough people are dying right away, but if there are randomized batches with micro-doses of cyanide or other poisons that cause death at different time intervals (which could be assembled in a laboratory under a small team working on a clock in a before going to a distribution center), then very few people would be able to put together the whole picture of what causes which death where.

Just remember this. The human world is run by psychopathic demonic assholes who want to kill you and try to get you to lose your soul in the process. They don't care about kids, children, grass, trees, flowers, or bees. The goal is to make the earth a living hell so their master feels right at home. Everything else trickles down from there.

Don't be a fool and trust a system that wants you to be extinct. This world and all its temporary bullshit pleasures and comforts aren't worth dying for. Christ is King and He will smite these serpents with all the fury of Heaven. Just hang in there and keep your fertile women away from these fiends and their needles. I will pray for guidance on the "vaccine shedding" and I know God will not let us down, there is always a solution to anything the enemy comes up with.
No need to go with "nano assemblies" (whatever these may be). There are much simpler ways of making people sterile, and there are some infertility vaccinations that India tried to push on it's own population. It's all 80's tech. Just look it up.

Zanardi

Woodpecker
At the same time the predictions of MSM always failed (two week, return to normal when old people are vaxxed, etc).

I don't care too much about what MSM either. However, Texas and Florida returned to normal. In Europe, UK and Israel return slowly to normal. in Romania, a first set of relaxations will occur starting June 1st.

It sounds to me more the aftermath of the Spanish Flu repeating.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
mRNA based therapeutics were in development since MODerna was founded (in 2010), and none were approved for public use. We should all keep this in mind.

There were non-stop reports about the radiation and how it might be chernobyl 2.0 and the wind was bringing it over to Tokyo.

It wasn't Chernobyl 2.0? It's interesting to hear your story (and I'm not discounting it). I did get influenced by the media version of it but I also researched it and thought it was quite bad.

Not to derail this thread but it sort of shows the mentality difference in America. I've read research which said regarding health outcomes Americans just don't accept they're going to die vs say Europeans who are more accepting of the fact. We'll pump you full of medicine and experiment forever to try to save you. Entitlement? Madness? or optimism? Maybe all of these?