Coronavirus vaccine thread

Tippy

Robin
I don't care too much about what MSM either. However, Texas and Florida returned to normal. In Europe, UK and Israel return slowly to normal. in Romania, a first set of relaxations will occur starting June 1st.

It sounds to me more the aftermath of the Spanish Flu repeating.

Israel is a weird one to bring up since they are vaxx passports now. Nothing 'normal' about the UK now either.

I don't care too much about what MSM either. However, Texas and Florida returned to normal. In Europe, UK and Israel return slowly to normal. in Romania, a first set of relaxations will occur starting June 1st.
Well, I live in Hungary and I am not allowed to sleep anywhere else than my own home and there is no end date for this restriction yet. (Because I am not vaccinated. Government calls it reopening...) My prediction is similar draconian rules will be installed everywhere else. Texas and Florida are exceptions and I predict they will do their bests to also rule those areas as well.

I hope you will be right. But I doubt it.

r3d

Robin
I wonder what will your opinions be a few years from now, when you'll find out that the vaccine is completely safe.

1. The vaccine cannot be completely safe since it's already official that various immediate and serious side effects do occur. So your most optimistic view could be that the risk of injury is lower than it would be catching covid.

2. 'A few years' isn't gonna cut it to convince anybody here, since there are tons of examples in which serious illnesses occur decades after the initial impact. Would you argue that cigarettes are completely safe, because most people won't be dropping dead 'in a few years'?

People born through c-section are at much higher risk for chronic immune disease because they are not exposed to vaginal fluids of the mother, which messes up the development of the gut biome. Do you know any docs who saw that coming? Don't think so.

3. The 'worst' that can happen to us is that the vaccine did indeed not cause any serious damage and big pharma lost a bit of profit on us. The worst that can happen to you is disability or premature death.

4. You wanna know what's completely safe for me, a healthy 30 something year-old? Getting covid.
That's right. After one year of endless media exaggerations and scientifically fraudulent case counting the official data still can't prove a mortality rate of more than 0.1% for my age group. And even if the 0.1% were representative of the general population, which it's not because the people who die all have pre existing conditions, I, personally, would STILL be less likely than 0.1% to die, because I'm a beacon of health compared to the normie.

I'll take that well-studied 'risk' over the also well-studied risk of big pharma maybe lying a little about how well-studied their product is, in order to make hundreds of billions of dollars.

So yeah, if in three years time nothing has happened yet, you can go ahead and feel smug, but that doesn't mean anybody here made an irrational decision by not allowing Pfizer to mess with their mechanism of gene expression.

Zanardi

Woodpecker
Well, I live in Hungary and I am not allowed to sleep anywhere else than my own home and there is no end date for this restriction yet.
Are you serious? No offence, but it looks to me very strict. Afaik, Hungary is the only country that has this restriction. Here, we have a night curfew between 22:00 and 5:00, but I don't care that much because I am not losing nights anyway.

4. You wanna know what's completely safe for me, a healthy 30 something year-old? Getting covid.
That's right. After one year of endless media exaggerations and scientifically fraudulent case counting the official data still can't prove a mortality rate of more than 0.1% for my age group. And even if the 0.1% were representative of the general population, which it's not because the people who die all have pre existing conditions, I, personally, would STILL be less likely than 0.1% to die, because I'm a beacon of health compared to the normie.
I'll take that well-studied 'risk' over the actual risk of big pharma maybe lying a little to make hundreds of billions of dollars.

I am 37 year old and, if I lose about 5-6 pounds, I'll be in an ever better shape, so I know where you come from. I run and I do cycling. The mortality rate of this virus is low, I agree. However, most of the people around me are too emotional about this and fail to notice these data. So yeah, I know where you come from. I stopped talking to most people about covid exactly because this topic is too emotional.

DanielH

Pelican
In The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, yes.

EDIT: Now it says slightly under 3,000, and the system hasn't been updated since April 23, even though it had been a weekly update. I guess it was just a matter of time before funny business started showing up in the database. Surprised it took this long
The Europeans had their own tracker with around 6k deaths if I recall correctly. Anyone have that link?

Edit: Also with VAERS, keep in mind, the dead don't get to report their deaths, so it's contingent on a family member connecting the dots and posting it. Most people also don't know about VAERS.

Last edited:
The Europeans had their own tracker with around 6k deaths if I recall correctly. Anyone have that link?

Edit: Also with VAERS, keep in mind, the dead don't get to report their deaths, so it's contingent of a family member connecting the dots and posting it. Most people also don't know about VAERS.
Exactly. You have increasing numbers of people living alone, so those won't be reported. So only those deaths where a family member WHO KNOWS ABOUT THE SYSTEM will get reported. I'd hate to venture a guess on the percentage not reported, but given those realities the death count has to be unreported.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
Sounds like a blessing, if you're already dependent on the health system you should do everything you possibly can to get away. There was a direct correlation between when I gave up on doctors helping me and getting better. I still used them sparingly for a while, but with extreme skepticism. I expect to never use western medicine again for the rest of my life moving forward.

Once you realize your health is your own responsibility, you naturally start understanding the correct actions to take and paying appropriate attention to things that impact your health.

This is a really valuable point - one which is totally lost on the brainwashed cult members. We must recognize that the fundamental unifying ideological tenet of modern Woke-ism is the complete abdication of personal responsibility in all matters including individual physical and mental health. You can see this played out in every issue and you'll be labelled as some sort of "ist" if you suggest that someone can improve their station in life without the assistance of a massive bureaucratic apparatus.

Take for example a case I heard from a friend who supports sanity regarding the killer virus. They told me of an acquaintance of theirs who is an ardent Woke-ist and a great big fat person. They are now requiring the mystery injection for anyone who wishes to socialize with them because they are "high risk." In addition to their massive obesity they have a "respiratory condition" which somehow does not prevent them from smoking. It's not their responsibility to take control of their health by eating clean and giving up deadly habits. How dare you suggest that! Instead, it's everyone else's responsibility to modify their behavior to accommodate them so they can continue to indulge themselves daily with an unhealthy lifestyle.

While this is only one person, we can assume millions of Woke Folk share this same attitude. Their stance on body composition is well known and in fact exemplifies their adherence to the idea of accepting personal responsibility representing the ultimate expression of societal injustice.

If you were to put forth the idea of boosting your body's natural immune defenses as being preferable to receiving an unholy and unnatural injection of mysterious content and origin you would be decried as a lunatic. Yet these same immune defenses are natural gifts we've received which have allowed for the survival and proliferation of animals from time immemorial. Instead of making the effort to enhance your natural gifts you should just rush to your nearest mass vaccination location and be thankful to receive your injection. A year and a half ago, the people promoting this absurd idea would have taken to the streets to rail against "Big Pharma" who they now revere as their saviors with religious fervor such that they would now wage holy war on their behalf.

This is the deluded thinking we're up against.

Are you serious? No offence, but it looks to me very strict. Afaik, Hungary is the only country that has this restriction. Here, we have a night curfew between 22:00 and 5:00, but I don't care that much because I am not losing nights anyway.
I mean I can not rent a place to sleep there without a vax card. Not even a place for my tent in a camping. I am still allowed to sleep at the place of friends (although that is also restricted to 10 adults in one household at most AFAIK).

If a place (hotel, apartment, camping site whatever) allows me sleep there and they are caught then the fine will be so big that will make them bankrupt. Maybe the curfew will be lifted (they say it will be lifted at 5M vaxxed which is more than half of all people including children) then we will be able to sleep in our car or in a tent out of a camping site.

If someone uses a fake vax card he does felony that can be punished with 5 years in prison.

It looks like that without a vax card we are not going to be allowed to cross the border to any neighboring country.

These are the current rules in Hungary. I expect similar everywhere else. And I also expect they become even more strict with time. People became insane and they support these!

aynrus

Pelican
I mean I can not rent a place to sleep there without a vax card. Not even a place for my tent in a camping. I am still allowed to sleep at the place of friends (although that is also restricted to 10 adults in one household at most AFAIK).

If a place (hotel, apartment, camping site whatever) allows me sleep there and they are caught then the fine will be so big that will make them bankrupt. Maybe the curfew will be lifted (they say it will be lifted at 5M vaxxed which is more than half of all people including children) then we will be able to sleep in our car or in a tent out of a camping site.

If someone uses a fake vax card he does felony that can be punished with 5 years in prison.

It looks like that without a vax card we are not going to be allowed to cross the border to any neighboring country.

These are the current rules in Hungary. I expect similar everywhere else. And I also expect they become even more strict with time. People became insane and they support these!
EU countries with more illegal population will have more trouble enforcing this kind of stuff....there's market for rentals, jobs, etc no questions asked. Not to mention that many pitch their tent just wherever, because that's the only place to live.

Zanardi

Woodpecker

We have a very relaxed situation here. You can sleep anywhere you wish and there are no vax cards and whatnot. As I said, at June first, a part of the restrictions will be lifted. Of course, now the big debate is that the guys who didn't take the vaccine will be discriminated against those who took the vaccine. It is madness from this point of view. Being used with the 1000 rumors' surrounding every breath somebody takes, I'll just wait and see. And not discuss the topic with anybody of who I know personally.

I wonder what will your opinions be a few years from now, when you'll find out that the vaccine is completely safe.
1) COVID-19 doesn’t exist. This supposedly deadly new virus has never been isolated, anywhere, by anyone, in any lab, therefore there is no proof of its existence.

2) The PCR test is what is being used in lieu of any actual scientific evidence to prove that COVID-19 is real and spreading everywhere. But PCR technology was never designed for diagnostic purposes and is not actually able to do so. Hence, the media-generated phenomenon of “asymptomatic spread” - all this nonsense phrase really means is that tons of people without any symptoms of ill health were getting a positive result from the PCR test. But instead of junking the inherently worthless test - which many scientists have known from the start is useless - establishment lackey scientists and technocrats came up with the notion of asymptomatic spread to account for the fact that people without any symptoms whatsoever were testing positive left and right.

3) Those people who ARE sick and also get a positive result from the test are NOT sick with some new disease. They are sick with the flu, or even with just a cold. All the supposedly novel symptoms of COVID-19 are not really new - severe cases of the flu have always included loss of the sense of taste and smell for example. It’s just that many people who think they had Covid have never experienced a bout of the flu this bad before - (which likely ties into the shock/stress conflict brought on by the lockdowns, maybe they had their business destroyed... according to Ryke Hamer’s theory I mentioned upthread, you SHOULD expect more and much more severe cases of the flu to result from shocking and unanticipated crises like a global shutdown.)

Keep in mind, that in traditional medicine (setting aside Hamer’s paradigm-smashing ideas for the moment), even the common cold is associated with and theorized to be caused by four varieties of “coronaviruses.” The notion that a new and super-deadly type of rapidly mutating coronavirus, different and more dangerous than anything ever seen before, is just not plausible in light of the alternative: no new virus was ever found and the bogus PCR test is what is responsible for the impression that it must exist (even though everyone who tests positive either has no symptoms or has symptoms consistent with the known age-old symptoms of a bad cold or a severe bout of the flu).

4) Given all this, it’s not possible these novel gene therapies miscalled vaccines can give immunity against a new virus that doesn’t exist. Nor can they be safer than what isn’t a real menace to begin with. Even if someone is unlikely to die from the jab, their likelihood of dying or being injured is still far higher than dying of the fake pandemic called Covid (which is just the flu relabelled - even the MSM published a few articles about the “mysterious disappearance of the annual flu numbers” - but then promptly tried to explain it away with nonsense explanations instead of stating the obvious that the usual annual flu case numbers were simply being relabelled as Covid umbers thanks to the bogus test).

And there can be little doubt that these gene modification shots are much more dangerous than traditional vaccines, which are not all that safe to begin with:

In the vaccine arena, a subtle byproduct of a narrow focus on relative risk-based efficacy statistics is that the latter often eclipse meaningful discussions of safety.

Pfizer’s announcement of 100% effectiveness in younger adolescents seems intended to accomplish just such a goal, drawing attention away from the 4,178 post-COVID-vaccine deaths now reported (through May 3) to the U.S.-based Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

In Europe, the COVID vaccine fallout has been equally alarming: The EudraVigilance database lists 8,430 deaths (through Apr. 24) — and more than 354,000 injuries — following injection with one of the four emergency-authorized shots (made by Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, Janssen/Johnson & Johnson or AstraZeneca).

Supplementing reports to official databases, thousands of individuals have posted COVID vaccine injury stories on social media. Facebook recently deleted a group for COVID-19 vaccine victims and families that had in excess of 120,000 followers — the group “had been gaining more than 10,000 followers per week.” The company’s action is part of an unabashed Big Techeffort to curtail online discussions of vaccine risks and rebrand them as “misinformation.”

Drawing attention to the mounting evidence of COVID vaccine dangers, physicist and medical doctor Richard Fleming, Ph.D., M.D., J.D.. recently described increased risks for inflammation and blood clotting as well as a worrisome type of protein clumping associated with dementia and other neurological disorders.

Fleming called on the Biden administration to immediately reevaluate“whether there’s any demonstrated efficacy” of the COVID shots. In Fleming’s view, the companies’ own data show that the injections have “no statistically significant benefit” and “make zero difference in stopping COVID.”

gravitas

Pigeon
Totally safe, she said!

4s4qx43zfdx61.jpg