Coronavirus vaccine thread

This is poetic justice for big pharma. I knew Biden would be horrible, but this just takes the cake: the government issuing patent waivers? good, perhaps that means we can finally understand and see how this sequencing messes people up.
It sounded to me from the way the White House framed it that the purpose was to provide a sort of sffirmative action and be woke to brown and yellow people "who can make vaccines just as good as any white man, bigot!"

Tactician

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Didn't see this posted yet. Israel didn't pay Pfizer for their jabs, so Pfizer is suspending further deliveries of the vax until they catch up their payments. I guess they are waiting on Uncle Sam to cover the bill for them.

3.5 billion shekels?!!

What do ya need 2.5 billion shekels for? :laugh:

Didn't see this posted yet. Israel didn't pay Pfizer for their jabs, so Pfizer is suspending further deliveries of the vax until they catch up their payments. I guess they are waiting on Uncle Sam to cover the bill for them.

When the tractor tractors the tractor.

Totally safe, she said!

4s4qx43zfdx61.jpg
As far as I'm aware Abby Shapiro has not been pro vax nor had she gotten the vax necessarily. She was talking about how the irony of obesity and Krispy Kreme and covid. I am unaware of Ben's opinion on vax.

I don't know if it is true but it was written in Hungarian MSM: https://index.hu/kulfold/2021/05/07...-vedooltast-szorgalmazo-lengyel-polgarmester/ (The article is in Hungarian I only link it for the few people who can check it.)

The main points of the story:

The local authorities of Wałbrzych, Poland (113,000 people live there) made it mandatory to take the vaccine for everyone who lives or works there. This was started by Roman Szelemej who is the major of the city. What they did is against the official Polish rules because the vaccine is voluntary in the country. (The article does not mention what mandatory means: what is the punishment for not taking it.)

Anyone from Poland can say anything about this news item?

(I guess it is grooming for the idea/testing the reaction of people in small scale if they really did this.)

LeoniusD

Pelican
Safe and effective:

Kamrynn-Thomas-dead-Pfizer.jpg

VAERS ID: 1225942: 16-year-old female, Wisconsin. Patient was a 16yr female who received Pfizer vaccine 3/19/21 at vaccine clinic and presented with ongoing CPR to the ED 3/28/21 after cardiac arrest at home. Patient placed on ECMO and imaging revealed bilateral large pulmonary embolism as likely etiology of arrest. Risk factors included oral contraceptive use. Labs have since confirmed absence of Factor V leiden or prothrombin gene mutation. Patient declared dead by neurologic criteria 3/30/21.

VAERS ID: 1243516: 16-year-old female, Wisconsin. Hemodynamic collapse at home. Persistent cardiac arrest requiring ECMO. Event believed secondary to pulmonary embolism. Death by neurologic criteria.

Cardiac arrest of 16 year old girls. In my own comparative book - 1 16yo girl equals 500 83 year olds who may or may not die 1-2 years prematurely of covid. Anyone who supports this insanity has to re-evaluate all the facts.

The age groups of 12 to 18 are some of the most immune towards any medical issues ever. Now they die of heart attacks like some 69year old overweight chainsmoking bodybuilder.

Safe and effective:

View attachment 30786

Cardiac arrest of 16 year old girls. In my own comparative book - 1 16yo girl equals 500 83 year olds who may or may not die 1-2 years prematurely of covid. Anyone who supports this insanity has to re-evaluate all the facts.

The age groups of 12 to 18 are some of the most immune towards any medical issues ever. Now they die of heart attacks like some 69year old overweight chainsmoking bodybuilder.
One legit, though controversial, measure in sciences like this is something called "Years of Life Lost." So you expect that the 16 year-old would've lived to 80 (per life expectancy), meaning her YLL is 64. While that might not equal 500 people over the age of 80, 50 people over 80 having a combined YLL of 64 isn't a stretch. You're clearly on the right track.

“Recommendations:

-Engage transparently and empathetically with conspiracists.
-Correct conspiracy-related false news.
-Engage with moderate members of conspiracy groups.
-Address fears and existential threats.”

When everyone stays level and truth focused... this will be like the 4chan days of old. A newbie might come to argue at first but then he realizes these guys sorta have a point. Finally he converts and becomes part of the fold.

r3d

Robin
When everyone stays level and truth focused... this will be like the 4chan days of old. A newbie might come to argue at first but then he realizes these guys sorta have a point. Finally he converts and becomes part of the fold.

I've always wondered whether shills know 'the truth' or have an idea of the big picture and knowingly joined the dark side. Or whether they are just clueless basement dwellers who are given instructions on how to argue certain points and ignore posts they can't attack.

There must be both types out there I guess.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
There will be newbies for sure, but also NGO hires come to "nudge" us back into consensus reality. The ones on here that I suspect are of that ilk, really aren't doing a very good job. I think the majority of posters here are either a bit too long in the tooth, too bright, or both, for any "fact checking" activity to bear fruit. Personally, I enjoy engaging, but they tend to run off too soon for it to be good sport.

https://christiansfortruth.com/cdc-...eople-will-no-longer-test-positive-for-covid/

As reported by Daniel Horowitz at Blaze Media, the new CDC guidance for “COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough case investigation” – meaning people who tested positive after getting vaccinated – says PCR tests should be set at 28 CT or lower. The stated reason for the 28 CT maximum is to avoid false positives on people who have been vaccinated, which would discourage acceptance of the vaccines. This is another example of ‘following the science’ only when it suits a political purpose; to wit, CDC is not recommending the lower threshold for anyone else being tested

There will be newbies for sure, but also NGO hires come to "nudge" us back into consensus reality. The ones on here that I suspect are of that ilk, really aren't doing a very good job. I think the majority of posters here are either a bit too long in the tooth, too bright, or both, for any "fact checking" activity to bear fruit. Personally, I enjoy engaging, but they tend to run off too soon for it to be good sport.
Right, there's just far too many who read the NY Times or some other "approved" outlet, come to forums like these thinking they know everything, and then are handed their butt with facts from sources they trust (like the CDC) that they simply didn't know about.

It's like Ronald Reagan once said:
The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.

gravitas

Pigeon
As far as I'm aware Abby Shapiro has not been pro vax nor had she gotten the vax necessarily. She was talking about how the irony of obesity and Krispy Kreme and covid. I am unaware of Ben's opinion on vax.

I watched the entire video where she talks about. Although quite unclear amd she never explicitly states what she did, I'd say say she did take it. I might be wrong.

Lots of people have commented saying that she did take it and she never tried to refute these allegations.

File this under "things that were easy to see coming":
VAERS and Yellow Card databases show unverified reports of COVID-19 vaccine-related side effects and deaths that can be submitted by anyone, according to the CDC and fact checkers
The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) in the US and the Yellow Card scheme in the UK are two systems that people can use to report adverse side effects of COVID-19 vaccines. The systems are open to anyone, and are intended to provide an "early warning for any previously unknown effects" of COVID-19 vaccines, according to PolitiFact and Full Fact. Adverse effects and deaths reported on these systems are not necessarily caused by COVID-19 vaccines and may be unrelated coincidences, according to the CDC.
Source: https://twitter.com/i/events/1372684507426394114

As if the 500,000+ Covid deaths in the US are verified. :rolleyes: