Coronavirus vaccine thread

File this under "things that were easy to see coming":

Source: https://twitter.com/i/events/1372684507426394114

As if the 500,000+ Covid deaths in the US are verified. :rolleyes:
Right.... so if someone gets an experimental injection and dies within hours or days of receiving it, despite being in good health previously, we should chalk it up to coincidence. Even when this same thing occurs thousands of times at the bare minimum. But when a 90 year old or a morbidly obese person dies, we just have to blame it on the evil Covid monster because of some worthless test.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I don't care too much about what MSM either. However, Texas and Florida returned to normal. In Europe, UK and Israel return slowly to normal. in Romania, a first set of relaxations will occur starting June 1st.

It sounds to me more the aftermath of the Spanish Flu repeating.

Exactly. So if this virus is actually less lethal than Spanish flu (which statistically it is) then why take the vaccine at all?

Unless you are in the already "at risk" categories (phat phuck, diabetic, immuno-compromised, sedentary, old, liver / heart / kidney / kung damaged, etc) why would you "risk" the vaccine at all?

Only someone who has let the "fear" created by the onslaught of media "pandemic" hype would.

I have much much more trust (and understanding) in my innate immune system than I do of man made "medicine" especially one that was rushed and driven by so much government and political interference.

The reasons for taking it are so few compared to the reasons for not.

So are you that afraid of the virus or is it the promise of post injection "normalcy" that is compelling to you?

gravitas

Pigeon
Do they actually know that, or are they just using that number to pressure everyone to comply? Is that a verifiable stat or just propaganda? I wonder if they’re just inflating the numbers of the Vaxxed.

Of course the statistics are inflated. It creates herd mentality! LOL
Most of my friends in the UK are NOT vaccinated nor do they have intention to get one.

This is the same government that has been caught laying so many times. Why would they be telling the truth now?

Zanardi

Woodpecker
Exactly. So if this virus is actually less lethal than Spanish flu (which statistically it is) then why take the vaccine at all?

This is the only reason not to take the shot that I can say it's valid.

So are you that afraid of the virus or is it the promise of post injection "normalcy" that is compelling to you?

I took the shot because I get in contact with many people, by the nature of my work (lecturer in a Romanian University). I am aware that we have an immune system and so far, the combination between it and the flu shot worked very well for me.

I did not take the shot because of fear or because I am losing some real or imagined privileges. I saw around me what fear can do to people and it is not a pretty sight at all. Moreover, I am pretty sure that in the near future it won't matter much who took the shot or not, because the pandemic will be in control.

I almost never wear a mask outside. I only wear it inside. I don't see a real reason to do it. My city is so boring and empty, that the social distancing concept is taken to a whole new level.

r3d

Woodpecker
File this under "things that were easy to see coming":

Source: https://twitter.com/i/events/1372684507426394114

As if the 500,000+ Covid deaths in the US are verified. :rolleyes:

Same trickery in Germany: as of today you aren't counted in the statistics anymore if you're tested positive but show no symptoms if you're vaccinated.

If you're not vaccinated and show no symptoms but test positive you're still a corona case and go into quarantine as usual.

edit: at least some alt news outlet said this today. Couldn't find a source now when I tried to double check. But it sounds believable enough, knowing what we know.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
I'm coming to the conclusion that it's the spike protein that is a major contributor to causing human illness. For those who got the vaccine but didn't get sick, it's possible the mRNA didn't take well or was somehow neutralized in the body. I'm sure they will correct that problem with future iterations.

gravitas

Pigeon
I'm coming to the conclusion that it's the spike protein that is a major contributor to causing human illness. For those who got the vaccine but didn't get sick, it's possible the mRNA didn't take well or was somehow neutralized in the body. I'm sure they will correct that problem with future iterations.

Not really ...

At the root of all conditions are toxicity, our inherited weak organs and glands, the body’s imbalance and a very acidic environment (a stagnant, backed-up Lymphatic system), non-filtering kidneys and clogged bowels.

Symptoms exist. Diseases do not.

“Diseases” are labels assigned by the current medical modality to a set of symptoms to legally treat with chemicals and other (often harmful) treatments. People who are obsessed with eating healthy have one they have christened, “Orthorexia.” It’s designed get you to stop focusing on healthy eating because when you do (except for the ER or occasional necessary surgeries) you won’t need them anymore.

All “disease” is SYSTEMIC. How do we know this? Because of detoxification. When you clean out your body’s gigantic sewer system, your Lymphatic system, your diseases and conditions cease to exist.

It’s hard to imagine in this day and age, but very little is actually known or understood about the body’s Lymphatic system. The Lymphatic system is almost three times larger than the blood. It is the system where 99% of all pain, inflammation, diseases and conditions originate. It is your body’s gigantic sewer system / immune system / lipid carrier system / lubricating system.

Lymphatic fluid carries a host of substances that need to be removed from cells, as well as substances that are used to protect the cell. They include (but are not limited to) parasites, yeasts, fungi, warts, viruses, bacteria overloads, worms of all types, flukes, molds, metals, sulfur accumulation, spirochetes, damaged cells, gases and toxic metabolic wastes, ureas, salts and ions, fats, glucose, excessive unused proteins, hormones, steroids, enzymes, chemical toxins, chemical medications, dying body cells, unused nutrients …esp. artificial vitamins, etc.

It’s not about the bacteria, the parasites, the virus, or the spirochetes. It never was! Like mosquitoes to a swamp, it’s about what they are attracted to …a backed-up, stagnant, sewer system. It’s about the condition of your own body’s inner terrain.

Clean the terrain and heal thyself!

Pasteur admitted, at the end of his life, that he was wrong about germ theory and that what truly matters when it comes to infection and disease is the TERRAIN.

And yet, western medicine bases everything on the germ theory. Think about it. There is far more profit in society being sick and dependent on drugs & vaccines to create a false sense of health. There is no profit in prevention – creating a healthy terrain (immune system).

A healthy (awake) population is bad for business in the mainstream medical system.

Do they actually know that, or are they just using that number to pressure everyone to comply? Is that a verifiable stat or just propaganda? I wonder if they’re just inflating the numbers of the Vaxxed.

I guess we'll know soon enough if they start the apartheid Israel style against the "anti-vaxxers" in a few weeks...

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Placebo shots are mixed in with the real stuff. The manufacturers have called this a vaccine trial afterall that is due to end in 2023. All trials have palcebo's.

How much of each batch is a placebo we wont know.

r3d

Woodpecker
The best (or worse) line from that article: "The sheer relief of being able to get vaccinated could also lead to adjustment’s in one’s cycle."

These people live in a factory of lies.

Just like 'anxiety' was the cause for adverse reactions according to AP.

NEW YORK (AP) — It was anxiety — and not a problem with the shots — that caused fainting, dizziness and other short-term reactions in dozens of people at coronavirus vaccine clinics in five states, U.S. health officials have concluded

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-science-health-3253f563ad1db1e5f22130fcc354de08

jz44p6oo86e31.png

Placebo shots are mixed in with the real stuff. The manufacturers have called this a vaccine trial afterall that is due to end in 2023. All trials have palcebo's.

How much of each batch is a placebo we wont know.
I can't prove it but I think they are giving more vulnerable people, elderly etc saline shots. I have heard reports from various older people that should be getting taken out by these shots that they had absolutely zero side effects.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
This is the only reason not to take the shot that I can say it's valid.

I took the shot because I get in contact with many people, by the nature of my work (lecturer in a Romanian University). I am aware that we have an immune system and so far, the combination between it and the flu shot worked very well for me.

I did not take the shot because of fear or because I am losing some real or imagined privileges. I saw around me what fear can do to people and it is not a pretty sight at all. Moreover, I am pretty sure that in the near future it won't matter much who took the shot or not, because the pandemic will be in control.

I almost never wear a mask outside. I only wear it inside. I don't see a real reason to do it. My city is so boring and empty, that the social distancing concept is taken to a whole new level.

Fear or Desire. Its one or the other. There are no other human motivations. Full Stop

So you agree the Wuhan flu is less lethal than the Spanish flu but you still took the shot then the only way to reconcile your position is that you fear the "vaccine" less than you do the virus.

I dont get the logic progression or risk assessment but I hope for your sake and the hundreds millions of others that you dont roll snake eyes