Coronavirus vaccine thread

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I'm coming to the conclusion that it's the spike protein that is a major contributor to causing human illness. For those who got the vaccine but didn't get sick, it's possible the mRNA didn't take well or was somehow neutralized in the body. I'm sure they will correct that problem with future iterations.
Just wait until they encounter the live virus. I believe this is whats happening in India

scubadude

Woodpecker
I can't prove it but I think they are giving more vulnerable people, elderly etc saline shots. I have heard reports from various older people that should be getting taken out by these shots that they had absolutely zero side effects.

Nah. They are all the same shots. Ages 16-100 go to the same clinics and get shots from same multi dose vial. Zero chance your run of the mill medical assistant giving these would be or is smart enough to

They are that evil but this ain’t it.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Last edited:

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I was on the phone to someone I know a few days ago, and the covid topic was raised, he told me that a woman he knows got a blood clot after the astrazeneca vaccine. Did not die but still.. I mentioned that women are more susceptible. I know 4 people who got covid, only 1 of which got sick for two weeks, the 70 year old lady was without symptoms and just had to isolate. Now I am one degree away from someone with vaccine side effects. "my body my choice", but not looking forward to vaccine apartheid..

Zagor

Woodpecker
Fear or Desire. Its one or the other. There are no other human motivations. Full Stop

So you agree the Wuhan flu is less lethal than the Spanish flu but you still took the shot then the only way to reconcile your position is that you fear the "vaccine" less than you do the virus.

I dont get the logic progression or risk assessment but I hope for your sake and the hundreds millions of others that you dont roll snake eyes

It could be it's not a fear of the virus itself, but fear of social ostracism. Just imagine the collegues at the university thinking he's an anti vaxxer, the horror...

Zanardi

Woodpecker
It could be it's not a fear of the virus itself, but fear of social ostracism. Just imagine the collegues at the university thinking he's an anti vaxxer, the horror...

Believe it or not this subject is almost never touched in our discussions. I was asked only once if I got the vaccine and that was it.

Kiwi

Pigeon
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid...-two-deaths-in-nz/PW3JYUGM66WRB3S5MMTF6RAN74/

Whilst there's currently no available info regarding a direct link between the two deaths and the vaccine I find it puzzling in the same article it would go on to say

Ministry of Health data shows that up to April 3, there had been seven serious adverse reaction cases reported. A further 196 non-serious cases had been reported.

then add:

A Ministry of Health spokesperson said: "We remain confident the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine is safe and effective."

For what it is worth, I live with a vaccinated person and I haven't been sick since January 2020, they mask but I don't. On the other hand, I have immediate family members who are unvaccinated and very sick right now, they were in contact with a flight attendant who just returned from India, not sure if she was jabbed or not. Im not really sure how to make sense of all this to be honest. Maybe I have T cell immunity from whatever I got in early 2020.
People get quite sick from this virus. I could withness it myself.
I also met vaxxed people and nothing happened at all. I also do not believe in the possibility of getting sick from either the virus nor from vaxxed people. Your (honest) mental state will affect you much more than you might believe as has been shown by the prisoners trials with virus poisoned water.

Bird

Kingfisher
The depop drug goes open-source:

The Mainz-based pharmaceutical company Biontech intends to temporarily refrain from enforcing patent protection for its Corona vaccine.

As reported by the Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung (F.A.S., issue of May 9), the company will not take legal action against any imitators until the end of the Corona pandemic, according to a spokeswoman.

The same promise was made by U.S. competitor Moderna several months ago. The Corona vaccines from Biontech and Moderna are based on novel mRNA technology and so far show the highest efficacy of all approved Corona vaccines.

A fierce political debate has recently erupted around patent protection for the vaccines. The World Health Organization is in favor of generally suspending patent protection in order to be able to supply the population of poorer countries with vaccines at favorable prices.

UnMasked

Pigeon

These demon doctors are now shaming and ridiculing us for not taking their demonic voodo magic injection that was extracted directly from satans horns. I thought I couldn't detest this arrogant murdering and maiming profession any more than I already do, I was wrong. Watch the smug, arrogant, murderers serving their master satan by attacking God's chosen, aka those who won't take the mark. They're demanding we give our soul to satan like they did when they signed up to be prostitutes of big pharma. Get behind me satan you have no authority here!

aynrus

Pelican

These demon doctors are now shaming and ridiculing us for not taking their demonic voodo magic injection that was extracted directly from satans horns. I thought I couldn't detest this arrogant murdering and maiming profession any more than I already do, I was wrong. Watch the smug, arrogant, murderers serving their master satan by attacking God's chosen, aka those who won't take the mark. They're demanding we give our soul to satan like they did when they signed up to be prostitutes of big pharma. Get behind me satan you have no authority here!

I gave up on doctors altogether... most experiences of coming across them had been abhorrent. They tried to kill me before on more than one occasion, literally, it came close. I think it's good to seek a naturopath or holistic doctor if one needs medical care.

Last edited:

scubadude

Woodpecker

A true example of a logical fallacy argument. Simply an appeal to trust them based on their degree without any actual facts. By this logic we should not get the vax because even higher educated people say not to, I.e. Tenpenny or Yeadon.

aynrus

Pelican
I was on the phone to someone I know a few days ago, and the covid topic was raised, he told me that a woman he knows got a blood clot after the astrazeneca vaccine. Did not die but still.. I mentioned that women are more susceptible. I know 4 people who got covid, only 1 of which got sick for two weeks, the 70 year old lady was without symptoms and just had to isolate. Now I am one degree away from someone with vaccine side effects. "my body my choice", but not looking forward to vaccine apartheid..
And that 70 year old lady did not have covid....to have the disease one has to be sick to begin with. She had no symptoms and tested positive via their fake, hoax test claiming some tiny barely-detectable amont of RNA fragments was found in the body, requiring super-high PCR cycle, most likely in negligeable quantity/dead/broken-down. We have tons of viral RNA/DNA in us at all times, mostly transient, normal operations of immune system defending against million of outside viruses. If the test for everything this way, everyone can be declared having one illness or another at any time. Not to mention that the covid virus itself isn't a proven thing, even.

Last edited:

Get back to me when you've stopped murdering 250k+ Americans/year

look at all those fragile egos justifying their years in big pharma indoctrination camps and are now proud drug dealers

Presented without comment.

UfZ8oMih

Papist

Robin

Dr Mike Yeadon — Off-Gaurdian.com May 7, 2021

It is very important that people understand what is happening here. The intention is to introduce vaccine passports everywhere. But this is a disguise. It’s a world’s first digital common-format, globally-interoperable ID system with an editable health flag (vaccinated Y or N).

It makes no one safer. If you’re vaccinated, you’re protected & are not made safer by knowing others immune status.

As in Israel, you will be compelled to present a valid VaxPass in order to access defined facilities or access services. No VaxPass, you’re denied.

This system only needs 50%+ of the adult population to start up because of its huge, coercive power on the unvaccinated.

It’s illegal, medical apartheid.

If they succeed, it won’t help you to refuse. They’ll move on, leaving that minority behind.

A VaxPass System like this will give to those controlling the database & it’s algorithms TOTALITARIAN TYRANNY over us all.

The ONLY way to stop this biosecurity nightmare is to NOT GET VACCINATED FOR NON-MEDICAL REASONS!!!

I fear that, if our adversaries gain this absolute control, they will use it to harm the population. There’s no limit to the evil which will flow from this strategic goal.

DO NOT ALLOW THIS SYSTEM TO START UP, because it’s unstoppable afterwards.

One example: your VaxPass pings, instructing you to attend for your 3rd or 4th or 5th booster or variant vaccine. If you don’t, your VaxPass will expire & you’ll become an out-person, unable to access your own life.

How much choice do you have?

It’s none.
You are controlled. Forever.

PLEASE share this widely, on every platform you use.

Thank you,
Dr Mike Yeadon

Source: http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=233600