Coronavirus vaccine thread

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
The only religion that dominates in the world today is science, and not even real science as far as medicine is concerned but only a deranged, delusional facsimile.

“Science says we must do this!” And people rush to do it. This shows how even most nominal “people of faith” don’t really have any deep faith in God, their only palpable faith is faith in so-called Science.

nagareboshi

Woodpecker
Ive now had 5 people tell me they changed their minds based on this aricle @RexImperator posted

The whole article / post is pretty compelling but #3 IMO is the one that seems most impact assuming someone can be swayed at all.
(Some people are unreachable even if they saw someone drop dead in front of them in line)

Share as much as possible

Really great article.

Wow, this is wild:

In Germany it was recently written into law to allow for vaccinations which contain microorganisms that can be transmitted from one person to another.

"The fundamental right to phyisical integrity is expressly affected/restricted."

That's a real line in a real law. I looked it up from the most official sources there are.

Infektionsschutzgesetz §21

Man. I'm not too easily worried these days, but this is creepy. To have it anchored in national law can only mean one of two things... it's either coming or already here.

I get what you are saying. From the moment they start rolling things like, in all likelihood they have already made the tests for the deployment of this new weapon. Basically they are legalizing biowarfare against the nation's own citizens....

I guess I'd better get to stockpile supplements before they ban them...

SeekingTruth

Woodpecker

These demon doctors are now shaming and ridiculing us for not taking their demonic voodo magic injection that was extracted directly from satans horns. I thought I couldn't detest this arrogant murdering and maiming profession any more than I already do, I was wrong. Watch the smug, arrogant, murderers serving their master satan by attacking God's chosen, aka those who won't take the mark. They're demanding we give our soul to satan like they did when they signed up to be prostitutes of big pharma. Get behind me satan you have no authority here!

These doctors should have their licenses suspended for unprofessional conduct honestly. But since they are part of clown world, I doubt it will happen.

Zagor

Woodpecker
The only religion that dominates in the world today is science, and not even real science as far as medicine is concerned but only a deranged, delusional facsimile.

“Science says we must do this!” And people rush to do it. This shows how even most nominal “people of faith” don’t really have any deep faith in God, their only palpable faith is faith in so-called Science.
If only these people actually 'believed' in science, then they would say masks are useless, lockdowns are useless ecc. or at least not proven very effective. No, these people do not believe in science - they believe in the media.

Zanardi

Woodpecker
Orthodox
A true example of a logical fallacy argument. Simply an appeal to trust them based on their degree without any actual facts. By this logic we should not get the vax because even higher educated people say not to, I.e. Tenpenny or Yeadon.

Add some religious facts into the mix, for a clearer picture.

These doctors should have their licenses suspended for unprofessional conduct honestly.

And what should the professional conduct be?

Zanardi

Woodpecker
Orthodox
We’ve provided substantial evidentiary support for not taking the “vaccine“

What then can you offer as support in the affirmative for taking the vaccine?

Yes, you did. And I am still studying them, because they are plenty.
Judging by the posters' opinion about medicine and doctors, it doesn't matter what can I offer. It will be rejected anyways :)

LeoniusD

Pelican
Look at how they are wording this vaccine emergency use authoritization:

"It is your choice " to take it ..... thus you cannot sue us properly if you are damaged by it.

"And it does not prevent you from getting covid" - guess we better put this at the end.

Now roll up your sleeves and take the shot peasant!

IMG_20210509_090112.png

And if you think that vaccinating 99%+ of the adult population as in the Seychelles - that this will protect you from having any more lockdowns. (The Seychelles have a huge number of under 16 year olds.)

You are wrong - they can and they will lock you down, because the Great Reset has to be done even if the peasants get vaxxed quickly. The pandemic ends whenever they tell you it ends - it does not end even when you vaxx 200% of the population.

According to Bloomberg, 62.2% of the island’s adult population has received two doses of COVID vaccines. That compares with 55.9% for Israel, the second most vaccinated nation. Sinopharm and AstraZeneca’s Covishield are the two vaccines being administered in the Seychelles. “Despite all the exceptional efforts we are making, the Covid-19 situation in our country is critical right now, with many daily cases reported last week,” Peggy Vidot, the nation’s health minister, said at a press conference Tuesday.

On a per capita basis, the Seychelles outbreak is worse than India’s raging surge. Peaking at an average of just more than 100 new cases a day is a big deal in a country with a population of fewer than 100,000 people

Similar to India - this surge comes post-vaccine, since the vaxxes make people sick. But we can't put the blame on the sacred vaxx - thus covid it is once again.

Bird

Pelican
Reports have surfaced in recent days that people who have chosen NOT to receive the experimental COVID-19 shots but have been exposed to those who have received them, and have suffered what appear to be infections coming from these fully "vaccinated" people, affecting mainly women who have reported menstruation difficulties, heavy bleeding, miscarriages, and reduction of breast milk.

Fortunately, a team of 5 doctors in the U.S., all of whom are highly qualified to address this topic, just held a round-table discussion a couple of days ago to address these issues.

The issues they discuss affect ALL of us in the U.S. (and around the world) right now, and it is imperative that you take 79 minutes of your time to watch this video.

Not only do these highly qualified doctors discuss why they think this is happening, they also give practical advice at the end about what we can be doing right now to protect ourselves and stop this attack on the human race by the Globalists seeking to reduce the world's population.

Every single one of these doctors believe that these shots are NOT vaccines, but bioweapons designed to kill human beings.

Whatever else you are doing when you come across this video, it is highly unlikely that anything else you do the rest of your day will be more important than watching this video so you can be informed of the evil effects of these injections that are being censored in the corporate media and Big Tech social media.

Share this video with as many people as you can.

www.brighteon.com/5fc47f25-dab5-472e-aa50-44e19ce141af

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Just a sample of cases that were brought to light after taking the vaccine.

< and > arrows to go through it like a book on bottom right.

I noticed the large number of varied people who are affected. Young, old, middle aged, men, women,pre-conditions or perfectly healthy.

Vascular problems, blood clots and auto immune responses seem key here.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

These demon doctors are now shaming and ridiculing us for not taking their demonic voodo magic injection that was extracted directly from satans horns. I thought I couldn't detest this arrogant murdering and maiming profession any more than I already do, I was wrong. Watch the smug, arrogant, murderers serving their master satan by attacking God's chosen, aka those who won't take the mark. They're demanding we give our soul to satan like they did when they signed up to be prostitutes of big pharma. Get behind me satan you have no authority here!
What I've realized so well since cojona hoax started is that you can so easily create the news. There is nothing easier than manipulating through information. You just interview 1000 doctors, 3 of them say take the vaxx, you air these 3 and claim 100% says take the vaxx. And obviously just ignore the doctors who did come out against it. Guess it wouldn't even make a difference at this stage for the masses are under severe mind control already, and mind control works.

What I've realized so well since cojona hoax started is that you can so easily create the news. There is nothing easier than manipulating through information. You just interview 1000 doctors, 3 of them say take the vaxx, you air these 3 and claim 100% says take the vaxx. And obviously just ignore the doctors who did come out against it. Guess it wouldn't even make a difference at this stage for the masses are under severe mind control already, and mind control works.
Many in the US are not taking the vaxx, so the mind control cannot be that effective.

Biden calls for an open sourcing of the BioNTech patents, as is Macron. Merkel is against the open sourcing of the patents. What is going on here? I thought that Biden, Macron and Merkel are on the same team.

Biden calls for an open sourcing of the BioNTech patents, as is Macron. Merkel is against the open sourcing of the patents. What is going on here? I thought that Biden, Macron and Merkel are on the same team.

Oh, please let these be open source, then we can get a team of people to explain how the brain-washed are on their way to lymphocetic shock and other horrors.