Coronavirus vaccine thread

aynrus

Pelican
Their kill shot propaganda is getting really cheap...in a literal sense:

They want to pay only 100 bucks. Come on.

LeoniusD

Pelican
If people in the west are willing to vaxx themselves for 100$ a pop, then Africans will do so for 20$ each. They will get their poison out even if many won't take it.

Here a few interesting tidbits and snippets:

So the spike protein they famously blabber about - it supposedly has nothing to do with covid immunity according to a new study:

93789746-5BAE-47F6-847A-545EB04EE884.png

D83E5C4B-E13D-47E1-9F60-E0449B935DF4.png

Vaccine regrets:

D619D836-6B24-40E5-8A1C-F01F85A771B7.png

39901F1C-53EF-404A-8726-836A53F3612D.png

88890D80-041E-4898-A0BC-82E371F3D95D.png

gravitas

Pigeon
COVID-19 Breakthrough Case Investigations and Reporting

As previously announced, CDC is transitioning to reporting only patients with COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough infection that were hospitalized or died to help maximize the quality of the data collected on cases of greatest clinical and public health importance. That change in reporting will begin on May 14, 2021. In preparation for that transition, the number of reported breakthrough cases will not be updated on May 7, 2021.

Shut it, the goyim know

gravitas

Pigeon
I'm a little tired and slow today....

Does this mean the VAERS database that used to include all reports, whether verified or not, changes to only including hospitalizations and deaths?

I am not sure myself how this will affect VAERS in particular but it is a clear indication that they expect that more and more vaxxed people will fall ill.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Kingfisher
Orthodox
If people in the west are willing to vaxx themselves for 100$ a pop, then Africans will do so for 20$ each. They will get their poison out even if many won't take it.

Here a few interesting tidbits and snippets:

So the spike protein they famously blabber about - it supposedly has nothing to do with covid immunity according to a new study:

View attachment 30808

View attachment 30809

Vaccine regrets:

View attachment 30810

View attachment 30811

View attachment 30812
''Before the side effects went mainstream'' the short sightedness of these people is incredible. Let's wait for the ''side effects'' in 3-5 years when they're finally gonna carry out their plan of nuking the world population

gravitas

Pigeon

Healthy Utah Highschool Athlete Develops Blood Clots in His Brain Following COVID Injection

The mother feels guilty for encouraging her 6 feet 9 athletic and super healthy 17 yo son to take the bullet and YET she says "I don't want to discourage any parents from doing that"! Looks like a a typical case of single motherhood.

And the reporter says: "There's no proven link."

---------------------------------
And while we are on the case of child abuse. Two new deaths of infants age 2 and age 1.

VAERS ID: 1255745 – Pfizer
VAERS ID: 1261766 – Moderna

Interestingly, in child vaccine trials there is no placebo group. Not that vaccine trials have any true placebo shots but still, wonder why is that?

Last edited:

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
The ones with a stronger immune system are more likely to drop dead from the gene therapy.

Healthy Utah Highschool Athlete Develops Blood Clots in His Brain Following COVID Injection

The mother feels guilty for encouraging her 6 feet 9 athletic and super healthy 17 yo son to take the bullet and YET she says "I don't want to discourage any parents from not doing that"! Looks like a a typical case of single motherhood.

And the reporter says: "There's no proven link.

gravitas

Pigeon
The ones with a stronger immune system are more likely to drop dead from the gene therapy.

He has only been hospitalized. Let's hope he makes it.

I am guessing what you mean by that but care to explain it further?

-------------------------

And the lemmings idiocy gets stronger and stronger

Insanity-twitter-tweet.jpg

What does it mean then when there are no side effects!? LOL

TutorGuina

Woodpecker
Paying attention to total death rates from 2016 to 2025 will probably be the best bet in analysing all the chemicals the lords are shoving onto the peasants

From all the data this would be the hardest to conceal, specially in tiny countries like Gibraltar and Seychelles

Depending on the variations in 2020, 2021 and 2022, it might even be possible to figure if the Vaxx is highly lethal or just a mild disease like CovHoax

Zagor

Woodpecker
I saw an article on the local media website titled 'lot of people are taking the vaccine, but there's a problem coming with it'. A problem with the vaccine, you say? Reported in mainstream media? I've got to read this. And guess what the problem is? The problem is that unvaccinated people are getting envious of the vaccinated. I shit you not, that was the premise of the whole article, with an array of experts chiming in to explain why we get envious and how to deal with it. Undoubtedly the whole thing was copy pasted from Guardian or some clown site like that

As time goes on, the blackpill about this is getting harder and harder to deny. A friend of mine who I talked to on "bAsED" subjects for years, who knows all the important shots on all the you-know-which topics, had to take the jabaroo because his company demanded it for all of its workers.

And now, few hours after, he's already argumentative about it and all of a sudden he doesn't understand what are we (the antivax flat earthers) fighting against, given that getting vaxed is inevitable, so the sooner one gets on with it - the better.

They'll eventually get everyone, the peer pressure is one helluva force.