Coronavirus vaccine thread

Absolutely bizarre document:

"Indeed, anti-maskers often reveal themselves to be more sophisticated in their understanding of how scientific knowledge is socially constructed than their ideological adversaries, who espouse naïve realism about the “objective” truth of public health data."

"In other words, anti-maskers value unmediated access to information and privilege personal research and direct reading over “expert” interpretations."

"Its members value individual initiative and ingenuity, trusting scientific analysis only insofar as they can replicate it themselves by accessing and manipulating the data firsthand."

"They are highly reflexive about the inherently biased nature of any analysis, and resent what they view as the arrogant self-righteousness of scientific elites."

"Many of the users believe that the most important metrics are missing from government-released data."

"One user wrote: 'Coding data is a big deal—and those definitions should be offered transparently by every state. Without a national guideline—we are left with this mess'."

"The lack of transparency within these data collection systems—which many of these users infer as a lack of honesty—erodes these users’ trust within both government institutions and the datasets they release."

"In fact, there are multiple threads every week where users debate how representative the data are of the population given the increased rate of testing across many states."

"These groups argue that the conflation of asymptomatic and symptomatic cases therefore makes it difficult for anyone to actually determine the severity of the pandemic."

"For these anti-mask users, their approach to the pandemic is grounded in more scientific rigor, not less."

"These individuals as a whole are extremely willing to help others who have trouble interpreting graphs with multiple forms of clarification: by helping people find the original sources so that they can replicate the analysis themselves, by referencing other reputable studies...

that come to the same conclusions, by reminding others to remain vigilant about the limitations of the data, and by answering questions about the implications of a specific graph."

"While these groups highly value scientific expertise, they also see collective analysis of data as a way to bring communities together within a time of crisis, and being able to transparently and dispassionately analyze the data is crucial for democratic governance."

"In fact, the explicit motivation for many of these followers is to find information so that they can make the best decisions for their families—and by extension, for the communities around them."

"The message that runs through these threads is unequivocal: that data is the only way to set fear-bound politicians straight, and using better data is a surefire way towards creating a safer community."

"Data literacy is a quintessential criterion for membership within the community they have created."

"Arguing anti-maskers need more scientific literacy is to characterize their approach as uninformed & inexplicably extreme. This study shows the opposite: they are deeply invested in forms of critique & knowledge production they recognize as markers of scientific expertise"

"We argue that anti-maskers’ deep story draws from similar wells of resentment, but adds a particular emphasis on the usurpation of scientific knowledge by a paternalistic, condescending elite that expects intellectual subservience rather than critical thinking from the public."

And yet in the conclusion they lament the "skeptical impulse that the 'science simply isn’t settled', prompting people to simply 'think for themselves” to horrifying ends."

They then compare it to the January 6 Capitol riot.
They literally even call it an "attempted coup."

The attempted coup on January 6, 2021 has similarly illustrated that well-calibrated, wellfunded systems of coordinated disinformation can be particularly dangerous when they are designed to appeal to skeptical people

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member
Biden voters can't stop posting their L's:

E1TQ5wNWYAQ5Qyx

Totally real and verified Biden quote:
"We’re going to lose so much that you’re going to be sick and tired. You’re going to say, ‘Please, please, Mr. President, we’re sick and tired of losing. Please let us have at least one win. It’s no longer acceptable to lose.’ And I’m going to say, ‘No way, we’re going to keep losing, and I don’t care if you like it or not!’”

Does anybody have any solid info on the soonest that the "Vax" will be FDA-"approved"? I remember reading some articles a while back that said the earliest being 2022 possibly even 2023, but the mood in the MSM now is that since Pfizer and soon Moderna have applied for FDA approval that the shot will be approved in very short time. The other reason I ask is because I believe it will likely coincide closely with the full implementation of the Vax Passport. It is also likely that, at that point, any resistors in the military who are already starting to face discrimination for declining the vaccine will be forced to get it.

Finally, if we actually made it to 2022 or 2023 without the suspected effects (sterility, massive illness, MORE death) kicking in, then at least some people's suspicions might be relaxed. Obviously the 5-10 year long term wouldn't have been studied but it would have been out for over a year. My question is, what do the elites have to gain by simply creating a "healthy" and "safe" vaccine? There is obviously a reason for this massive pressure campaign. Some more moderates I've talked to say it's simply them trying to "get back to normal" because they bit off more than they can chew getting Trump out. Then the other end of that spectrum is deliberate genocide (which is already pretty much happening).

All I can say is, the way things have transpired is pretty much to a tee of how Roosh and many others have described it a year ago. Some things have or have not happened to a greater or lesser degree, but it's only mid-May. The pressure will only grow my friends. Keep the Faith and remember Revelation 13:17 "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
4f4da106bd1c33e8.png

"Bill tested positive during weekly staff PCR testing for COVID. He is fully vaccinated and as a result is asymptomatic and feels fine," HBO said. "'Real Time' production has taken every precaution following COVID CDC guidelines. No other staff or crew members have tested positive at this time. The show will be rescheduled at a later date."

Well here’s a recent announcement in Michigan which is honestly shocking based on their “vacc to normal” junk.

This state is heavily masked in my area so I’m interested to see how this plays out. Most notably she says no masks for ANYONE required after July 1. I really thought this was a ploy to set the vax apart from the unvax, make businesses decide, then integrate the passports. Now after 7/1 no one will be able to tell (indoors and outdoors). I really didn’t see this coming. I want this game to be over.

“House Speaker Jason Wentworth, R-Farwell, called on Whitmer to end the mask mandate for unvaccinated residents sooner and ‘embrace the strategy of trust that's working right now and move Michigan past this pandemic.’

‘There is no science that says July 1 is a safer date to stop wearing a mask than any other day; it is just a round number on the calendar,’ Wentworth said in a statement.

The change in health orders aimed at curbing the spread of COVID-19 comes a day after the CDC changed its guidelines based on new scientific study of how the virus transmits among people who have received one of the three approved COVID vaccines.”

Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock

Some of the doctors that claimed those that have been jabbed will become spike production factories and it will ruin their immune system. Seems like that will be the case going forward.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
I wonder if my theory about keeping us out of lockdown for a few months so we can blow off steam is going to come true. The indian variant is now doing the rounds here and is increasing apparently.

I cant wait to see the mental gymnastics that will follow.