Coronavirus vaccine thread

hervens

Sparrow
All I can say is, the way things have transpired is pretty much to a tee of how Roosh and many others have described it a year ago. Some things have or have not happened to a greater or lesser degree, but it's only mid-May. The pressure will only grow my friends. Keep the Faith and remember Revelation 13:17 "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."
The mark of the beast will only be proposed 3.5 years AFTER the Antichrist makes his appearance, and it's from that point on that we'll be in serious trouble.
Right now it's obvious there'a a massive push from anyone on the global stage to get as many people vaccinated as soon as possible, but I'm not worried about not being able to buy or sell just yet. Could there be some sinister side effect down the road, so they're trying to get as many people on board before it all blows up ?

searayray

Chicken
Have you guys seen the reports of magnets sticking to vaxxed people? seems there is something in the vaccine that gives off a magnetic frequency. remember the conspiracy theory that they wanted to put chips in people? sounds like maybe that's done. Now you can scan people with a magnet and sees who's got the gene therapy and who doesn't! id2020 agenda seems to be progressing well.

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
Was it yesterday that Biden sent out the tweet telling unvaccinated people they have to keep wearing a mask? Today I received an email from my congresswoman saying the same thing and including links to sign up for the vaccination. She's a Democrat, obviously. The thing is, my district is purple, about 45-55% red-blue. However, it doesn't stop her from being one of the most liberal members of Congress.

I think I mentioned that a couple of weeks ago she emailed out a survey asking her constituents if they were going to get the jab. I bet she got an earful from the based 45% in her district, because she hasn't said a word about the survey since.

Biden's lame attempt to use a "carrot" to try to get his vaccination numbers up is really stupid. The people who don't want the shot have already taken off their masks, long ago.

JackAn

Pigeon
Have you guys seen the reports of magnets sticking to vaxxed people? seems there is something in the vaccine that gives off a magnetic frequency. remember the conspiracy theory that they wanted to put chips in people? sounds like maybe that's done. Now you can scan people with a magnet and sees who's got the gene therapy and who doesn't! id2020 agenda seems to be progressing well.
Before you spread this rumour, please try it.
Did not work when I stuck magnet on family member this morning

Kiwi

Pigeon
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid...unking-vaccine-bs/XQ5CPH6ZONSD6EZK4O636ASYJA/

The above link is the finest of propaganda i've ever seen from my national newspaper. It's something to behold. Though i'm thankful for the laughs that were given to me free of charge. Published on a Saturday afternoon for some light reading no doubt.

Even here in the bottom of the world, away from everything, we are not safe from the globalist agenda. Make no mistake though ladies and gentlemen, if "they" have to publish an article about debunking we are in fact disturbing the narrative. To that I say, carry on!

Some highlights from the article:

Disinformation can include demonstrably false information as well as legitimate information/facts that have been twisted and mangled to try to argue an opposing viewpoint.

Well, how would we be informed of those legitimate facts without censorship?

The important thing we all have to remember about disinformation is that it is designed to cause harm.

This one gave me a great laugh. We mustn't ever be harmed. Always stay safe, trust us, listen to us. And finally, that classic great warning;

if you see information on social media about vaccines that alarms you, please don't share it. If you receive one of the disinformation leaflets, please report it to CERTNZ and the Disinformation Project. If a friend or family member mentions disinformation, talk to them privately about it

The disinformation project?! Please report them so we can correct their group think.

As our National Anthem sings, "God bless New Zealand" and i'm thankful for the "disinformation" in NZ. Fantastic news!

Gremlin

Robin
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid...unking-vaccine-bs/XQ5CPH6ZONSD6EZK4O636ASYJA/

The above link is the finest of propaganda i've ever seen from my national newspaper. It's something to behold. Though i'm thankful for the laughs that were given to me free of charge. Published on a Saturday afternoon for some light reading no doubt.

Even here in the bottom of the world, away from everything, we are not safe from the globalist agenda. Make no mistake though ladies and gentlemen, if "they" have to publish an article about debunking we are in fact disturbing the narrative. To that I say, carry on!

This one gave me a great laugh. We mustn't ever be harmed. Always stay safe, trust us, listen to us. And finally, that classic great warning;

The disinformation project?! Please report them so we can correct their group think.

As our National Anthem sings, "God bless New Zealand" and i'm thankful for the "disinformation" in NZ. Fantastic news!
What's striking about this article is the blatant refusal to debunk covid anti-vaxxers.

Here's the quote and the lazy, half-assed justification for not doing so:

I've had lots of calls from journalists asking me to debunk the "alternative facts" so that they can get the right information out there, but my answer is always no. It's not that I don't want people to have the correct information, it's that the evidence is really clear: repeated exposure to fake news and alternative facts is actually one way that bad information gets bedded down into people's memories.

Even worse, when trustworthy sources of information talk about the disinformation in an effort to debunk it and show how it is false, people can forget the debunking part and start to associate the disinformation with the trustworthy source. And that then has the opposite effect. People start to believe the disinformation precisely because they heard it from someone they normally trust to provide good information. Hence why you won't hear me debunking things.
This tells me some things about our so-called medical experts and their scamdemic vaccine.

1. They can't fully justify getting the vaccine.

2. They can't debunk the evidence of anti-covid vaxxers.

If this so-called medical expert could justify getting the vaccine, she would have done so by providing statistics, facts and benefits, or show how the benefits outweigh the costs. But that's not what she does. She claims people who spread "misinformation" want to K1L! everyone.

The important thing we all have to remember about disinformation is that it is designed to cause harm.
Scare tactic much?

Instead of debunking counter evidence, she falls back on censorship.

Despite the fact the Disinformation Dozen's content repeatedly violates Facebook and Twitter's community standards and terms of service agreements, they remain largely free to spread their dangerous messages.
Relying on censorship to cut your opponents out of a debate is weak for an expert in any field. Being experts, they should know their area of expertise inside and out, thus aren't intimidated by counter arguments. In fact, counter arguments should amuse them because they can easily disprove them. The need for censorship lends credence to your opponents' counter arguments. I equate these so-called medical expert's need for censorship to how several European governments censor historians who counter the official narrative of the Hollowco$t.

MajorStyles

Pelican
What rebels?

Eric Clapton and his ilk have been doing the bidding of the establishment since the very beginning pushing promiscuity, drugs, bashing Christianity, bashing their own people. That moron supports every bloody elite-sponsored program out there - mass immigration, anti-Christianity, anti-British people, anti-independence, pro-EU-soviet, pro-Climate-propaganda.

He only rues the day now as he was hurt personally by the poison dished out by his masters. Because the masters don't care about their little servants. They would not even warn their own close co-workers to take it - their view is likely that if you are too stupid to see through the con, then you are fated to perish or be infertile. You are nothing but meat on the table.

Clapton was Satan's little helper most of his life. His only saving grace is just that he is probably unaware of it all.

Reminds me of Larry King: pushing the globalist talkings points for several decades and then, when the time is right, he gets turned into Soylent Green.

And you are 100% right about the underpinnings of these revelations. His Road to Damascus moment is only coming after his physical suffering - as opposed to empathy for the pain of his working-class countrymen.

GuitarVH

Sparrow

"if you see information on social media about vaccines that alarms you, please don't share it. If you receive one of the disinformation leaflets, please report it to CERTNZ and the Disinformation Project. If a friend or family member mentions disinformation, talk to them privately about it"
===============================================================

Did you report this NZ Herald article to CERTNZ for the misinformation in it? People should do that.

Kiwi

Pigeon
This tells me some things about our so-called medical experts and their scamdemic vaccine.

1. They can't fully justify getting the vaccine.

2. They can't debunk the evidence of anti-covid vaxxers.

Absolutely. I also think it's just the gap between the mainstream narrative and/or elite vs the general population.

"if you see information on social media about vaccines that alarms you, please don't share it. If you receive one of the disinformation leaflets, please report it to CERTNZ and the Disinformation Project. If a friend or family member mentions disinformation, talk to them privately about it"
===============================================================

Did you report this NZ Herald article to CERTNZ for the misinformation in it? People should do that.

you know what, I think I might just do that. good idea!

GuitarVH

Sparrow
Absolutely. I also think it's just the gap between the mainstream narrative and/or elite vs the general population.

you know what, I think I might just do that. good idea!
Cool. I would "LIKE" on your post but I'm unable to do that yet. I think I need to write more posts, not sure.

What rebels?

Eric Clapton and his ilk have been doing the bidding of the establishment since the very beginning pushing promiscuity, drugs, bashing Christianity, bashing their own people. That moron supports every bloody elite-sponsored program out there - mass immigration, anti-Christianity, anti-British people, anti-independence, pro-EU-soviet, pro-Climate-propaganda.

Sorry but this is false.

Clapton was anti immigration way back in the 1970s, standing on stage and openly calling for people to 'Vote Enoch, send them home! This is England, a white country!" "i dont want f*cking wogs living next to me with their standards!"

He's been a member of the trad conservative Countryside Alliance for years. I dont know whether he is Christian or not, but honestly would be surprised if he wasn't. I'd be very surprised if he didnt vote Brexit too.

His 'tirade' on stage was pretty legendary.

He never defended it for years either, until about a year or so back when he had some biography coming out and cucked about things. Even then, it was pretty low key.

Clapton is a messed up boomer rockstar. No more or less. But he's not like you've painted him here at all.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Sorry but this is false.

Clapton was anti immigration way back in the 1970s, standing on stage and openly calling for people to 'Vote Enoch, send them home! This is England, a white country!" "i dont want f*cking wogs living next to me with their standards!"

He's been a member of the trad conservative Countryside Alliance for years. I dont know whether he is Christian or not, but honestly would be surprised if he wasn't. I'd be very surprised if he didnt vote Brexit too.

He never defended it for years either, until about a year or so back when he had some biography coming out and cucked about things. Even then, it was pretty low key.

Clapton is a messed up boomer rockstar. No more or less. But he's not like you've painted him here at all.

I happily stand corrected. Guess there are some better artists out there. Might have missed him with some other boomer cucks out there - there is certainly a legion of them. Thus even if Clapton is the exception here - there are plenty of cunts like U2, Bob Geldof etc. who are doing nothing but propaganda.

r3d

Robin

That's probably some sort of antifa troll campaign.

Even if there was a microchip or magnetic material in the syringe (which I don't believe) it would hardly be enough to create the magnetic force required to stick a household magnet to an arm. Think about how small the microchip would have to be to pass through the needle.

All those videos can easily be faked. Don't believe everything on r/conspiracy.

If those were genuinely concerned people they would've gotten an x-ray already to prove it.

Last edited:

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
Sorry but this is false.

He's in Alcoholics Anonymous, so as far as I know he's a Theist.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
That's probably some sort of antifa troll campaign.

Even if there was a microchip or magnetic material in the syringe (which I don't believe) it would hardly be enough to create the magnetic force required to stick a household magnet to an arm. Think about how small the microchip would have to be to pass through the needle.

All those videos can easily be faked. Don't believe everything on r/conspiracy.

If those were genuinely concerned people they would've gotten an x-ray already to prove it.
If Covid follows the 9/11 playbook, we're be seeing a lot of whacky ideas being seeded. The media will then target the fringe to discredit the whole.

He's in Alcoholics Anonymous, so as far as I know he's a Theist.

Again, false.

Poor fella's getting some stick he doesn't deserve in here!

"It was during a time of real personal crisis in 1969 that Eric made an initial commitment as a Christian. He had been intrigued by spirituality as a child and had attended church. Now he was being influenced by the genuine love and warmth of American duo Delaney and Bonnie when he toured with them. It was their influence which helped him to overcome drug addiction. As a thank you to both God and his Christian friends, he wrote the song ‘Presence of the Lord’ for the Blind Faith album.

But despite overcoming drug addiction, Eric continued to struggle with alcoholism. He battled for the next twenty years and was hospitalised, sent to rehab, and tried various ways to overcome. Eventually AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) proved the way forward. Founded by two Christians, one a doctor and one a businessman, AA combined faith, friendship, reality and discipline in a way that actually worked.

In the late 2000’s Eric made a number of physical breakthroughs alongside his spiritual growth. In 2007 he played a 133 date world tour to raise money for his substance abuse centre in Antigua. His book ‘Clapton: The Autobiography’ made the New York Times best seller list, he married Melia McEnery and had a new family, and he became the first rock star to be invited to play in North Korea.

Eric says that he “grew up with a strong curiosity about spiritual matters, but my searching took me away from church and community worship to the internal journey.” Experimenting with psychedelic drugs, promiscuity and a long term alcoholic problem took their toll and led him in the wrong direction for many years, but Eric is now in a good place spiritually. His favourite Christian hymn as a child was ‘Jesus Bids us Shine’. It includes the words, “You in your small corner and I in mine” – which in many ways have come to symbolise his understanding of faith. It has been very much a journey.

Starting as a child in church, Eric has always had a sense of God looking after him in the background. His friendship with Delaney & Bonnie Bramlett in 1969 gave him a real encounter with God. He said, “Delaney’s persona of a Southern Baptist preacher, delivering a fire and brimstone message … could have been off-putting, if it wasn’t for the fact that when he sang, he was … absolutely inspiring.” One night during the Blind Faith ’69 tour two Christians came to his dressing room and asked him to pray with them. he saw “a blinding light” and sensed God’s presence. Afterwards, he began telling people that he had become ‘a born-again Christian.’

But Eric again became addicted to alcohol during his successful solo years of the 1970’s. He eventually says he hit ‘rock bottom’ in 1987. Following rehab, he “surrendered to God” and his life eventually came together again. He writes, “

“In the privacy of my room, I begged for help. I had no notion who I thought I was talking to, I just knew that I had come to the end of my tether … and, getting down on my knees, I surrendered. Within a few days I realized that … I had found a place to turn to, a place I’d always known was there but never really wanted, or needed, to believe in. From that day until this, I have never failed to pray in the morning, on my knees, asking for help, and at night, to express gratitude for my life and, most of all, for my sobriety. I choose to kneel because I feel I need to humble myself when I pray, and with my ego, this is the most I can do. If you are asking why I do all this, I will tell you … because it works, as simple as that.”

His son Conor was also born later in 1987. However, just four years later Conor was killed when he fell form a 53rd floor apartment window. Eric wrote the song ‘Tears in Heaven’ about Conor’s death. It was a terrible time for the rock star, but he came through it and is now happily married with three young daughters.

Eric Clapton is seen by many as a ‘rock god’, an icon to be ‘worshipped’ – a genius to be emulated. Back in the late 1960‘s the slogan ‘Clapton is God’ was famously painted by a graffiti artist on a brick wall in London. It embarrassed Eric, because he knows that there really is a God who needs to be genuinely honoured and followed. Countless young men have aspired to be another Eric Clapton when they pick up a guitar, but the real Eric is a genuine, fallible human being broken before the only true God. He is a man with a real sense of his own mortality and his need of divine salvation. The words of his song ‘Presence of the Lord’ sum up a heartfelt gratitude to God;

I have finally found a place to live, just like I never could before

And I know I don’t have much to give, but soon I’ll open any door.

Everybody knows the secret, everybody knows the score.

I have finally found a place to live, in the presence of the Lord."