Coronavirus vaccine thread

Sinabelus

Sparrow
It begins.

"Dear Students,

As you all know, the success of our pandemic response has depended on a number of different approaches for combating COVID-19—social distancing, enhanced cleaning, controlled facilities access, restrictions on visitors, and events.

As of June 9th, 2021, San Diego Community College District (SDCCD) will require all new and returning students to present proof of COVID-19 vaccination if attending any in-person activity (including in-person exams) or class for the Fall 2021 semester. Looking ahead, we know that widespread vaccination will facilitate a return to in-person instruction and activities.

Vaccination is not required for students enrolled exclusively in online courses and/or those who do not come on campus; however, SDCCD strongly encourages all members of the district community to be vaccinated. We believe adding COVID-19 vaccination requirements will help accelerate the number of available in-person course offerings and on-campus activities. Please follow the link below for additional information and directions on how to upload your vaccination documentation:

COVID-19 Information for Students | https://www.sdccd.edu/students/covid19/

This continues to be a difficult and uncertain time for all, and we appreciate your support as we continue to navigate through this pandemic. SDCCD will continue to monitor this dynamic situation and may make updates to our COVID-19 prevention measures as more information becomes available.

Together we will keep our community safe.

San Diego Community College District"
All the brainwashed students like I am (or used to be until recently) that will rush to get the jab, manipulated by these diabolical elites. I hate them for their deception and lies. Soon enough you won't be able to find a decent unvaxxed partner, you will be marginalised, shunned, you will have to hide. Brace brothers, for hard times lie ahead.

Sinabelus

Sparrow
RFK Jr has done a lot of great work in this area. You should be able to still find a lot of his work online.
The theory of vaccines has some soundness, and presents some medical benefits (though, always remember Pasteur recanted on his deathbed and affirmed the Terrain Theory).

What has made vaccines dangerous has typically been the stuff added to the vaccine. A lot of it is the stuff Alex Jones talks about, the formaldehyde, the squaline, the preservatives, the aluminum. Many times that is worth the risk ( IE I was willingly jabbed for Yellow Fever before visiting Africa). The flu vaccine might be worth it if you are old (but it is effective anywhere from 5% to 60% of the time so you are taking on a lot of risk for a small chance of efficacy). Like others have said, it's a risk/reward thing.

Of course, the only true vaccines for covid are the Chinese variants, which are not available in the US, and with all the anti-Chinese propaganda coming out of Washington, probably will not be allowed here. Honestly I haven't looked into the smallpox issue, got too much modern day stuff to worry about it. But to further prove the risk of vaccines, it is an undisputed fact that the Polio vaccine now kills more people annually than Polio does (because the number of polio cases has dropped very low, below the rate of risk of the polio vaccine itself). There will be a few hundred more people that will need to be killed by the vaccine before Polio can be fully eradicated.
From wikipedia :
Germ theory denialism is the pseudoscientific belief that germs do not cause infectious disease, and that the germ theory of disease is wrong.
Unbiased as per usual, lol. I might have to look into it, but doesn't the result of vaccines run counter to the premise of the theory that viruses are ways for the body to expel poison?

Max Roscoe

Pelican
From wikipedia :

Unbiased as per usual, lol. I might have to look into it, but doesn't the result of vaccines run counter to the premise of the theory that viruses are ways for the body to expel poison?
That is an inaccurate depiction of germ theory. And anyway, It is a NEGATIVE definition, and one does not define things negatively (ie steam is when water is not frozen or liquid)

The basics of germ theory is that the pathogen must be targeted and killed to return to a state of health.
The basics of terrain theory is that the terrain is what created the illness in the first place, and that is what must be targeted.

Imagine you have rats in your house. Germ theory says that you need rat traps. Terrain theory says you need to clean your house up, you disgusting loser. The fact that a rat trap will kill a rat does not disprove terrain theory. It also won't stop the rats from breeding there for years, or if you did kill all the rats, mice or roaches, or something else will come because you didn't address the root problem.

Probably better to carry on this discussion here. There are already 500+ posts discussing vaccines.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
All the brainwashed students like I am (or used to be until recently) that will rush to get the jab, manipulated by these diabolical elites. I hate them for their deception and lies. Soon enough you won't be able to find a decent unvaxxed partner, you will be marginalised, shunned, you will have to hide. Brace brothers, for hard times lie ahead.
Believe in God, and he will provide you will a loving wife. Even if only 15% of the population will resist to the vax, it is still at least a 1 to 10 chance to find an unvaxxed. If you are a US citizen, there is always the option to move to a state that is more free regarding the hoax measures.

Believe in God, and he will provide you will a loving wife. Even if only 15% of the population will resist to the vax, it is still at least a 1 to 10 chance to find an unvaxxed. If you are a US citizen, there is always the option to move to a state that is more free regarding the hoax measures.
Yes, also remember that for the few unvaxxed women the few unvaxxed men will be valuable.

I recommend watching "my incredible opinion" ( it is still low-key on youtube) and decide for yourself if vaccines have any viability whatsoever. Vaccines never eradicated any disease and always came near the tail end of it. The native Indians who lived in nature (and many other civilizations pre-European encounter) had no such diseases or pandemics. Disease came in with the industrial revolution, the use of heavy metal, pesticides, enclosed city living, lack of sun and nutrition, improper sanitation and horrible sewage systems. Viruses are not an evil invader, they are but your body's cleanup crew, a mean of detoxifying. As usual modern medicine confuses cause and effect. I think the problem is that terrain theory has been completely discarded for centuries therefore much has not been fully explained. Like any theory conjured by the human mind, it still has some gaps.

All of the technological "progressions" are a double edged sword. Maybe because they were the wrong kind of technology. Maybe Tesla's elector-magnetic coils would have provided the world with clean free energy without the damaging side effects but the elites would never have that.

Last edited:

Edin

Sparrow
All of the technological "progressions" are a double edged sword. Maybe because they were the wrong kind of technology. Maybe Tesla's elector-magnetic coils would have provided the world with clean free energy without the damaging side effects but the elites would never have that.

A technology that can provide free or near-free energy would be disastrous for us and the environment. It will lead to super-excessive consumerism and mass-production. Fossil fuels achieved that to a certain degree and now we are paying the price.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Israel is stuck at 56-60% for quite a while now.

View attachment 31381
Israel has a near total vaccination rate as almost 40% are under 19. Once they vaxx them, then they will get a vaxx rate likely above 95% with few dissenters. I guess that many teens did not get the shot due to the rising reports about side-effects and the current loosening of covid attacks. Currently in summer the covid virus has decided to relax on the beach. It wil only come back in autumn for it's dirty work - especially during quarantine hours of 22-06 it can really clobber someone over his head - sneaks up on you that little covid bugger. The French are wise in imposing a night police hour for half a year now.

MRAll134

Pelican
A urologist is reporting that some men are being affected by the MRNA treatments. Prostates and PSA levels are being changed:

Florida Urologist Finds Signs Of Infertility & Prostate Cancer In Men Jabbed With COVID Vaccines
A urologist in Palm Beach County, Florida is warning COVID vaccines could be causing a rise in prostate-specific antigen (PSA) values, an issue common in men suffering from infertility and prostate cancer.

Dr. Diego Rubinowicz spoke with CBS 12 about what he calls “falsely elevated PSA levels” being found in men who recently received the experimental vaccine.

Additionally, as the CBS 12 report noted, elevated PSA levels are typically found in men with prostate cancer.

Source: https://www.infowars.com/posts/flor...ate-cancer-in-men-jabbed-with-covid-vaccines/

Sinabelus

Sparrow
Yes, also remember that for the few unvaxxed women the few unvaxxed men will be valuable.
I guess but in my reasoning the unvaxxed women won't be unvaxxed because of a refusal to comply, but because of an allergy, or logistics, whatever… I mean how many unmarried women will actually refuse the vaccine, and not cave in when the going gets tough? We will see I guess, I must trust God.
I recommend watching "my incredible opinion" ( it is still low-key on youtube) and decide for yourself if vaccines have any viability whatsoever. Vaccines never eradicated any disease and always came near the tail end of it. The native Indians who lived in nature (and many other civilizations pre-European encounter) had no such diseases or pandemics. Disease came in with the industrial revolution, the use of heavy metal, pesticides, enclosed city living, lack of sun and nutrition, improper sanitation and horrible sewage systems. Viruses are not an evil invader, they are but your body's cleanup crew, a mean of detoxifying. As usual modern medicine confuses cause and effect. I think the problem is that terrain theory has been completely discarded for centuries therefore much has not been fully explained. Like any theory conjured by the human mind, it still has some gaps.

What about major diseases like Justinian's plague or even the Black Plague? Granted those were caused by bacterias, not viruses. But then antibiotics are useful, aren't they? I don't think modern medicine should be wholly discarded but it has been very, very deviated from its true purpose indeed.

21 May 2021, 10:00

Vaccination not sin - Russian Orthodox Church​

Moscow, May 21, Interfax - The Russian Orthodox Church has attempted to dispel the fears of anti-vaxxers who regard vaccination as a sinful act, but left it to an individual to choose whether or not to be vaccinated against coronavirus.

"It is an erroneous view that a principled refusal of vaccination as such could be premised upon the Orthodox [Christian] teaching. Whether choosing or refusing, vaccination is the personal decision of every individual (or, in the case of a child, its parents or legal guardian), made on the basis of one's personal conviction, knowledge, life experience, and the information obtained from medical workers, scientists, and those who developed the vaccines," the final document of a Sretensky Academy roundtable on the subject says.

The event was attended by archbishops and priests, scientists, doctors, public figures, and Orthodox Christian activists.

The attendees consider it unacceptable and sinful to spread false teachings professing that vaccination is akin to "adopting the Seal of the Antichrist," as well as conspiracy theories about vaccination being a secret plot to microchip humankind.

The document also says that the church finds it disconcerting that certain vaccines, including some coronavirus vaccines, were created with stem cells derived from human embryos obtained as the result of abortion, even if it happened half a century ago or earlier, and urges pharmaceutical companies to seek out possibilities to use technologies that preclude the use of such stem cells.

However, "in the absence of an accessible alternative, given the risk to human life and health posed by Covid-19, an Orthodox Christian using a coronavirus vaccine which was created or tested using a human embryo stem cell is not complicit in the sin of abortion as the result of which that stem cell was created," the document says.

In conclusion, the roundtable participants urged respect both for those who consider it possible for themselves or their children to use vaccines based on human embryo stem cells and those who do not.
Well to be honest Sirach says in the Bible that we sould use medicine. So I don't believe that the Bible supports we must be against medicine per se. If we see vaccine as preventive medicine it is not necessarily bad. However, THIS vaccine is so diabolical, part of a transhumanist/depop scheme by an evil elite controlled directly by Satan that it is a completely different story. We should stop calling it a vaccine anyway, it is no vaccine but a genetic mutation/gene transplantation/DNA transformation to prep us for attachment to technology/AI and probably some more sinister depop stuff along the line.

A urologist is reporting that some men are being affected by the MRNA treatments. Prostates and PSA levels are being changed:

Florida Urologist Finds Signs Of Infertility & Prostate Cancer In Men Jabbed With COVID Vaccines
A urologist in Palm Beach County, Florida is warning COVID vaccines could be causing a rise in prostate-specific antigen (PSA) values, an issue common in men suffering from infertility and prostate cancer.

Dr. Diego Rubinowicz spoke with CBS 12 about what he calls “falsely elevated PSA levels” being found in men who recently received the experimental vaccine.

Additionally, as the CBS 12 report noted, elevated PSA levels are typically found in men with prostate cancer.

Source: https://www.infowars.com/posts/flor...ate-cancer-in-men-jabbed-with-covid-vaccines/
That is interesting, for we have seen reports about infertility with women but now also with men. Utopia inc.

I guess but in my reasoning the unvaxxed women won't be unvaxxed because of a refusal to comply, but because of an allergy, or logistics, whatever… I mean how many unmarried women will actually refuse the vaccine, and not cave in when the going gets tough? We will see I guess, I must trust God.
Those women who you are going to be looking for are currently below 18 and they are protected by their fathers. It is not their decision yet (I mean legally yes but practically they follow their father) and thus they are not pressed by society but by their father. Their father will tell them not to vax because God does not want that and that is also dangerous to their reproduction.

I don't think there will be too many such women but I hope there will be some.

When I talk to fellow fathers most of them totally accept the fact that they will loose control over their children when they become teenagers. And they don't do anything to avoid that. This is concerning. Still we must have hope.

berenmsc

Sparrow
I'm seeing a girl at the moment, and on our second date she mentioned that he had been jabbed twice. I said nothing but my heart broke for her, she doesn't know what she has done. Now I'm trying to find a way of separating myself from here since, for as bad as it may sound, she is a genetic dead end most likely. And even if she somehow, through God's grace could still conceive, it sets a very bad precedent.

LeoniusD

Pelican

What about major diseases like Justinian's plague or even the Black Plague? Granted those were caused by bacterias, not viruses. But then antibiotics are useful, aren't they? I don't think modern medicine should be wholly discarded but it has been very, very deviated from its true purpose indeed.
There are reports which came out on the Black Plague - turns out that the analysis of the victims showed two groups being found in the mass graves - the very very poor - the overwhelming majority - and the very rich post-medical treatment. Most so-called plague victims were simply malnourished. Back then China experienced the same collapse in population due to extreme weather conditions - mass cold, years of dry weather. The people died with crummy legs and various malnourishment diseases. The elite in Europe did it differently to China - they just called it the plague, closed off their areas and let them die. IN China they had peasant uprising and new dynasties coming into power. The European aristocracy created a better form.

I love how they put this down under 'overpopulation' - the climate back then was severe. It was that way for a long time after the medieval warming period back when Greenland was green and red wine was grown in England. Then a massive cold period came and those agricultural populations could not produce enough food as 90% were employed in agriculture.

china-population-in-time.jpg

And why did the rich die during the plague times? Because they were poisoned to death by the doctors who used arsenic,

All bacteria and exosomes (viruses are a misnomer) in the human body are endemic - they come and disappear based on the terrain - if malnourished or poisoned, then the body becomes sick as certain bacteria and exosomes are created to combat that condition. They are more firebrigades of the body - not alien evildoers that come from the ether and are put by God on earth to hurt humans.

Sinabelus

Sparrow
There are reports which came out on the Black Plague - turns out that the analysis of the victims showed two groups being found in the mass graves - the very very poor - the overwhelming majority - and the very rich post-medical treatment. Most so-called plague victims were simply malnourished. Back then China experienced the same collapse in population due to extreme weather conditions - mass cold, years of dry weather. The people died with crummy legs and various malnourishment diseases. The elite in Europe did it differently to China - they just called it the plague, closed off their areas and let them die. IN China they had peasant uprising and new dynasties coming into power. The European aristocracy created a better form.

I love how they put this down under 'overpopulation' - the climate back then was severe. It was that way for a long time after the medieval warming period back when Greenland was green and red wine was grown in England. Then a massive cold period came and those agricultural populations could not produce enough food as 90% were employed in agriculture.

View attachment 31388

And why did the rich die during the plague times? Because they were poisoned to death by the doctors who used arsenic,

All bacteria and exosomes (viruses are a misnomer) in the human body are endemic - they come and disappear based on the terrain - if malnourished or poisoned, then the body becomes sick as certain bacteria and exosomes are created to combat that condition. They are more firebrigades of the body - not alien evildoers that come from the ether and are put by God on earth to hurt humans.
Hm 1/3 of the European population dying so quickly from malnourishment seems a bit of a stretch but idk. Besides what about the symptoms, like pustules and the rest. This isn't caused by malnourishment, and afaik if you're starving to death you won't get pustules.

Hm 1/3 of the European population dying so quickly from malnourishment seems a bit of a stretch but idk. Besides what about the symptoms, like pustules and the rest. This isn't caused by malnourishment, and afaik if you're starving to death you won't get pustules.

We don't know how fast it took and this would be medieval times again sewage problem and rats so there is definitely a pollution problem and unclean drinking water people can die quick.

Maddox

Sparrow
On a side note, I would expand and say that normies can be saved, but not converted. By that I mean that normies mostly follow along the social norm, and social norm is heavily influenced by those in power. To save normies what you ought to do is to gain some measure of power and exert it in a way that steers the norm (locally, nationally, even globally if you can, etc) towards the common good and Christ ideally.

I wonder if there's an example of this in The 48 Laws Of Power where someone achieves this result.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Yeah - in China 50% died as well - it did not happen overnight, but over decades just as in Europe. The people did not die from one year to the next.

And there are plenty of diseases which have a nutritional background - more so as the for-money system does not recognize most. But nutritional dermatosis is known and acknowledged - and this existing in our times - let alone in medieval times when meat was eaten by the poor once or twice a year and generally huge deficiences were rampant.

The funny part is that the medieval middle class were seldom found among the 'plague victims'. They could afford good food and meat, but they were lucky enough to not afford the psychotic doctors of their times who poisoned the upper class with concoctions of mercury, lead and arsenic - those were used up until the early 20th century causing various diseases - something called syphillis among other things - it was a disease created by long-term poisoning of their patients. It disappeared not with antibiotics, but once they stopped that insanity.

Either way - there is plenty of information out there - everyone interested should take a look at the data and evidence, then reassess whether this view is more credible or the current perception of the evil viruses that are somehow created out there to hurt us all. Basic hygiene is not disputed because bacteria strains have different functions and bacteria that dismantle a body post-mortem are super-dangerous to anyone with open wounds - thus a hospital must be kept super-clean. But even then - most bacteria are our friends and helpers and have a role to play just as exosomes are tasked with detoxing us and getting rid of poisons in our bodies. Exosomes have just been acknowledged in the 1980s and then were tacitly admitted to make up 90%+ of all virus-like particles. Some virologists say even that all viruses are exosomes and not viruses. So what are viruses - the supposed evil exosomes which do not help us, but kill us? Right.....

There should be no position out there that can not be challanged. Plus - it also fits better in the spiritual and religious framework. Parasites are living creatures that can hurt us and animals, they are sentient beings sometimes hurting or killing the host. Viruses are non-sentient, but somehow tasked with killing us? Does not make sense in the least. And their hayday was in times when 50% of the European population had bent bones and barely grew to 5 feet while higher classes were much taller. I am sure those malnourished sickly populations did great when a mini-ice age hit for 30 years and food got even scarcer while the winter froze the oceans around Europe for half the year. That could not have killed huge portions of the people - oh no - it was an evil virus that somehow disappeared once food was plenty - just as in China. I am sure that it was a coincidence.