Coronavirus vaccine thread

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

3 L.A. County residents among latest winners in $50,000 COVID-19 vaccine lottery​

magaman

Robin
I mentioned in an earlier post that a Pentecostal church I visited in 2019 is opening itself up as vaccine centre. This will be happening in the coming week. The pastor, I'm sure, is doing so with the best of intentions and doesn't have any inkling that he is complicit in what may turn out to be the most evil act ever perpetrated on mankind. It occurred to me today, since I do have the information, if I don't try to warn him, I'm complicit too. So I'm going to write an email to him outlining why he's wrong to facilitate the gene jab, with appropriate links for him to educate himself. I doubt very much that my email will be acted upon, but it might and that's means it's a small amount of effort for a potentially massive gain.
Or perhaps, in a more sinister/black pill view, I wonder if he is getting an incentive or getting paid a good paycheck to use the church as a vaccine center and administer vaccines.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Well TBH I too see a problem with a species being too top heavy. Of all the animals that have existed we have been the worse and continue to extract more than we put in.

You cant look at Asia and say thats good for the planet. The land and sea is being destroyed by too many mouths to feed and pollution. I dont believe anything about the man made climate change LARP but I do understand humans are quite capable of screwing things up.

Africas population is set to explode but it wouldn't be anywhere near its number if it wasn't for food Aid.

Nature has a way of balancing things. All prey and predator species hit a wall so we will have ti find out what our wall is some time. You cant keep going up in population and no pull back occurs. That is impossible.

Edin

Sparrow
Well TBH I too see a problem with a species being too top heavy. Of all the animals that have existed we have been the worse and continue to extract more than we put in.

You cant look at Asia and say thats good for the planet. The land and sea is being destroyed by too many mouths to feed and pollution. I dont believe anything about the man made climate change LARP but I do understand humans are quite capable of screwing things up.

Africas population is set to explode but it wouldn't be anywhere near its number if it wasn't for food Aid.

Nature has a way of balancing things. All prey and predator species hit a wall so we will have ti find out what our wall is some time. You cant keep going up in population and no pull back occurs. That is impossible.

Nothing will change and that's because we're not native to this planet, so we don't really fit in.
For example, consider this: we are furless and have to wear clothes, in the summer we need sun shades, in the rain we need an umbrella, we don't produce Vit C and we lack vit D, we fight disease, we dislike natural foods, we cook etc, etc.

The list is long.

Nothing will change and that's because we're not native to this planet, so we don't really fit in.
For example, consider this: we are furless and have to wear clothes, in the summer we need sun shades, in the rain we need an umbrella, we don't produce Vit C and we lack vit D, we fight disease, we dislike natural foods, we cook etc, etc.

The list is long.

Sorry, you've lost me here.

Where are we native to?

hedonist

Woodpecker
Unfortunately I'm seeing flash backs of 2020 "server raids in germany" & krakens with some of the articles going around.

I think the truth is somewhere in the middle
The scariest part isn't the virus or the vaccine but using this to assault on freedoms and now the attempts to shut down critical thought with the "trust science" crew.

I get a good laugh at all the "rebel" musicians posting about getting vaccinated but then again most are or were junkies at one point....and quite a few dabble with the sausage injections like that total creep Rob Halford :vomit:

You make a good point to which I'd like to make a minor addition.

In the case of a young, attractive woman, what reason would she have to question or doubt the system? The society she lives in is structured to maximize the benefit to her. She receives preferential treatment and even worship from a sizeable percentage of her peers. She's able to sail along in a state of blissful ignorance free of conflicts or negativity. Someone in that position would think that everything in the world is great and fair and just and rightly so. What would motivate someone like that to seek out alternative sources of information? Why would that person want anything other than the eternal perpetuation of the status quo? Of course she might rethink all of that once the wall approaches, but women in this position don't ever think it will happen to them.
The society she lives in is structured to seem like it maximizes the benifit to her, but is structured to destroy her

Tactician

Kingfisher
Gold Member
How do i get the URL code for this to share?

I see this with a number of links on here.
Hey, real quick if you quote the post with the vid you want, it should say something like |Media=bitchute| 06Mo3Ja9azdv |/Media|

You can grab the 06Mo3Ja9azdv part & slap it to the end of https://www.bitchute.com/video/ to get to the video directly. Pretty handy.

I'm going to guess you haven't been asking women about the regularity/intensity of their periods post vaccine
I asked them recently. One of my friends got pretty sick(for about a day or two, but badly) after Moderna but she thought it's still worth it to get the second dose so she can see her family in the UK. I told her I would not get it after being confirmed sick but I guess her/friends believe the bs "its confirmation it's working". So I told her to watch for periods and timing etc. Then she said since she's on the pill she basically doesn't have periods and she bleeds very irregularly anyway(and apparently it is too painful for her if she has periods).

Maddox

Sparrow
The reason CDC is beginning to panic is that in perfectly normal people, even without any vaccine, for unknown reasons, the immune system just begins attacking the heart,...

How come they're seeing this in non-vaxxed people too? Is it because of the spike protein being transferred to them through the vaxxed crowd?

I'm more paranoid than ever now. I feel like I cannot go into any public place for fear that these spike proteins are lingering in the air. This scenario we're in is absolutely horrifying.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Re: Magnetic...

Via Revolver News, "Disturbing New Info Emerges On Apparent “Magnetic” Side Effects Happening to Some COVID Vaccinated People"
One of those conspiracy theories involves “magnetized proteins.”

Here’s some background:

Back in 2016, researchers at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville genetically engineered a magnetized protein called “Magneto.”

That protein was then placed into a virus and injected into an animal’s brain. The point of the research was to use the “Magneto” portion to manipulate neural activity under the remote influence of magnetic fields.

From The Guardian:

…the researchers inserted the Magneto DNA sequence into the genome of a virus, together with the gene encoding green fluorescent protein, and regulatory DNA sequences that cause the construct to be expressed only in specified types of neurons. They then injected the virus into the brains of mice, targeting the entorhinal cortex, and dissected the animals’ brains to identify the cells that emitted green fluorescence. Using microelectrodes, they then showed that applying a magnetic field to the brain slices activated Magneto so that the cells produce nervous impulses.

In one final experiment, the researchers injected Magneto into the striatum of freely behaving mice, a deep brain structure containing dopamine-producing neurons that are involved in reward and motivation, and then placed the animals into an apparatus split into magnetised a non-magnetised sections. Mice expressing Magneto spent far more time in the magnetised areas than mice that did not, because activation of the protein caused the striatal neurons expressing it to release dopamine, so that the mice found being in those areas rewarding. This shows that Magneto can remotely control the firing of neurons deep within the brain, and also control complex behaviors.

Creepy stuff, right?

So, you can imagine what happened when viral videos began appearing online showing magnets “stuck” on people’s arms after they received COVID-19 vaccines.

Watch:

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
I guess one of the reason they push these shots is that they are a form of initiation. Once you're sworn in, you become a part of the whole, the ritual becomes part of your identity. Masks are also a form of initiation but not as definite.
It's part of a psychological phenomenon that is often called a "compliance test" in game/evolutionary psychology. When we comply with a request, especially if it makes us go out of our way or do some extra effort, it influences us to submit ourselves to the person or thing we are complying with and makes it more likely that we will continue to submit, with increasing emotional attachment to that submission.

The globalists have been using the pandemic as a massive compliance ladder, including the masks, social distancing, restrictions on travels and social gatherings, and, of course, the shots. It's possible that there is no ulterior motive to use the shots to decrease the population, embed tracking materials, etc. But, I do think that the entire thing has been purposely organized as a compliance test.

BiggNastee

Woodpecker
How come they're seeing this in non-vaxxed people too? Is it because of the spike protein being transferred to them through the vaxxed crowd?

I'm more paranoid than ever now. I feel like I cannot go into any public place for fear that these spike proteins are lingering in the air. This scenario we're in is absolutely horrifying.
Take a deep breath. You're fine. Pray. Talk to your family and friends. If you don't have any feel free to message me brother

GuitarVH

Sparrow

"Hi, I'm the father of a dirtbag psychopath prime minister of a major country. Not surprisingly, I'm also a major dirtbag psychopath. In fact, we come from a long line of dirtbag psychopaths and intend to keep it that way. Sorry if we have to eliminate you as part of our psychopathic, Luciferian, Malthusian agenda. Other than that, have a nice day".

WhiteWolf

Sparrow

I saw some people here say that overpopulation is a hoax. IMO these people are deluded. Look at what the world population was before the industrial revolution, compared to now. The only reason so many people can be fed nowadays, is because of industrial agriculture and this is destroying the soil and producing low quality food, that is not a healthy and sustainable way to live.
Humans are destroying everything. Europe used to be one big forrest. Look at the forrest map of europe and the usa from 500 years ago, compared to the forrest map today. Almost all forrests have been destroyed to make space for agriculture, roads and cities. Oceans are polluted and over-fishing is another problem. In a way i agree with the elites, there are too many people on the planet, the more of us, the less wildlife, recourses and nature.

But these evil elite psycho's are the last ones who should decide what to do about overpopulation, i would like to see them and all other evil criminals be removed from the planet first. But unfortunately the elites will not be vaccinated and will survive and procreate like they always have.

I think when the crude oil and rare earth runs out, the overpopulation will be corrected. Nature always wins. Without oil... no plastics, no industrial agriculture and no heavy industry. Most people are going to die when this happens so maybe the vaccines making people infertile is not such a bad thing (if it is indeed about infertillity and not something more sinister). Infertillity vaccines will remove a lot of stupid people and liberals from the gene pool. And less people will surely mean less suffering when sh!t hits the fan.
But then why are the elites targetting old people and europeans who are barely having babies. While places that are breeding like crazy (africa, middle east, pakistan/afghanistan) are barely vaccinated.

Last edited: