Coronavirus vaccine thread

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Oh no, what will I ever do if I can't see Bruce Springsteen on Broadway?? :rolleyes:

Yet if this becomes a trend.
The NPC's will wail & gnash their teeth if they can't travel or can't get a job cause they had the 'wrong' type of quack-cine...

Upside-smile.png

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
I'm afraid.
We may never reach peak Clown World...

At least, not until God erases the board & brings forth New Jerusalem.

After a day that threw another spanner in the works of Australia’s Covid vaccine rollout, the co-chair of the nation’s chief immunisation advice body has said the advice for the AstraZeneca jab could soon change again.

Yesterday, the Government revised its advice on the vaccine, saying it should now only be given to those aged 60 and above after a 52-year-old woman died from a brain clot last week. She was the second person in Australia to die from complications linked to the jab.
It is important to point out that if you’ve already had a first dose of the vaccine, the advice states you should definitely go and get a second.

Shot :
Government revision of quack-cine distribution cause of concern associated with complications.

Chaser :
Government recommendation to get a 2nd injection, despite the aforementioned government revision...

Co-chair of the group Associate Professor Christopher Blyth told 7.30 last night 60 people have had a rare clotting syndrome reaction to the jab over the past 10 weeks in Australia.

He said it was important for ATAGI to act to instil confidence in the nation’s vaccine rollout.

“It is significantly more than deaths to talk about,” he said. “We’ve got some people who have had significant medical complications from this, and so that’s why we do need to have a program which is balanced and that’s what we’re doing by raising the age to 60.”

Dr Blyth said the risk of the complication is about 3.1 per 100,000 for those under the age of 50, and lower than that for older people.

However, he said the rate of this complication is increasing, particularly in those in the 50 to 59-year-old age group – which is why the organisation was concerned.

kel

Ostrich
Heh.
More bad press for AstraZeneca.

While all the NPC's become more readily hoisted by their own spike proteins...

Burn in the U.S.A.: Canadians who got the AstraZeneca vaccine can’t see ‘Springsteen on Broadway’​

The show must go on. But if you got the AstraZeneca vaccine, you’re not invited.
Canadians who got that shot will not, at least for now, be allowed in seats for “Springsteen on Broadway” the first production since the famous theatres went dark at the start of the pandemic.
“It’s just plain not fair,” said University of Toronto bioethicist Kerry Bowman. While the Canada-U.S. border is closed to non-essential travel, it’s expected to open soon, and though making it to a show is not a life-or-death situation, “it’s a huge problem.”

It could also be just the beginning of bureaucratic vaccine woes, as the world starts to reopen with a patchwork of different approved shots.
“From an ethical point of view it’s very difficult, because what has happened is people have made their commitment to being vaccinated for their own health and the health of their communities and the world, and people are turning their nose up at it,” Bowman said.
AstraZeneca was approved by Health Canada, but not by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. First doses have since been stopped in Ontario due to safety issues with blood clots, but many have opted to go ahead with second shots or mix with Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna.

According to a Q and A posted on the theatre’s website, guests at “Springsteen on Broadway,” an intimate show featuring The Boss performing solo starting June 26, will need to be fully vaccinated with an FDA-approved jab. That means at least two weeks days after a second dose of Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna. Or at least 14 days after the one-dose Johnson & Johnson Janssen vaccine.
Guests will have to provide proof of vaccination from their health-care provider on a smartphone, or with a physical copy.

Sadly for the many GenXers who got AstraZeneca firmly in Springsteen’s demo, “at the direction of New York state only FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson) will be accepted.”
The only exception is for children under 16, who must be taken by a vaccinated adult and provide proof of a negative rapid COVID test taken within six hours of the performance, or a negative polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test taken within 72 hours.
The theatre and the New York governor’s office did not respond to requests for comments by deadline.

This is really great. Confusion and division even within the vaxxed ranks make the entire system more fragile. There was apparently a trend of Pfizer recipients claiming that Pfizer was the high-class vax (lol). I know it was just a little meme, but that kind of thing should be encouraged. Agree and amplify, always.

GuitarVH

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
Sadly for the many GenXers who got AstraZeneca firmly in Springsteen’s demo, “at the direction of New York state only FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson) will be accepted.”

The good news is that none of them are FDA-approved so no one will be forced to endure Springsteen.

Why is the article lying so egregiously?

This is really great. Confusion and division even within the vaxxed ranks make the entire system more fragile. There was apparently a trend of Pfizer recipients claiming that Pfizer was the high-class vax (lol). I know it was just a little meme, but that kind of thing should be encouraged. Agree and amplify, always.
I like how the indignant idiot academic quoted (“It’s not fair!!”) is described as a bioethicist (which makes it sound like he’s this major intellectual), yet the only thing that outrages him about all this is boomers / Gen Xers paying for tickets to a concert by an aging boomer icon that now they might not be able to attend. Meanwhile, the ethics of the state crashing the entire world economy, rewriting the law to trample over every last trace of democracy, arresting people for attending church and forcing everyone to take an experimental - and frequently deadly - injection - with no clear idea what the long term effect will be - whether they want to or not isn’t even an issue that registers in his brain. Another midwit academic who thinks he’s some genius. This is the type of person educating the young.

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
About 6-7 years ago I had a party and this kid that was there, that was kind of drunk . I was about to run to the store down stairs and thought id ask "Hey everyone im going to the store to get smokes does any one want anything? This kid goes store? Whats a store? I was like are you retarded, you dont know what a store is? He answered sorry Im a little drunk..I was like I dont care if your shootin heroin you dont forget what a store is...that kid now works for Moderna and I recently bumped into him he was tellin me I should get the vax.. I was like no thanks I dont take health advice from someone that forgets what a store is when they get drunk . He had the same dumb founded look on his face the night he forgot what a store is.

These are the people that work there guys.
Literally every Bum on Kensington Ave in Philly is smarter than this Kid! Here below is the Reaction they have after they hire these peeps

Attachments

• laughing.jpg
    laughing.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 11

I suggest you and others here watch this video if you have the time, this guy explains the problems with overpopulation and natural resources much better than i can, and i believe he is right. He has written books about this topic...i'd be interrested to hear what you guys think of this lecture.

Hi, I got the time to watch the video.

I suggest you and others here watch this video if you have the time, this guy explains the problems with overpopulation and natural resources much better than i can, and i believe he is right. He has written books about this topic...i'd be interrested to hear what you guys think of this lecture.

Well, I just watched the video.

Let's start with the good (IMHO): At least he agrees that our LIFESTYLE and SOCIETY are unsustainable, utterly unsustainable. That was obvious and my argument. He presents a lot of data to back up some of his statements.

The bad: Political correctness (blaming climate change for inmigrant invasion of Europe), limited use of data (ie. he cites production stats but production is not exactly dependent on mineral availability and anyone who has checked the Baltic Dry Index knows that we never recovered from the Great Recession to understand demand on most minerals actually dropped and has almost flatlined...) and faulty data ie. the guy states that for years no new oil discoveries have taken place when headlines like this continue to come up:

In the end, even though he has many points, he fails to understand that its OUR LIFESTYLE and not our numbers which are unsustainable. He really thinks our lifestyle is some sort of progress, which could be sustainable if we were less...The diaper example I cited is just the tip of the iceberg and our lifestyle would be self destructive even if we were 1 billion.

I guess we should agree to disagree but please, think for a second: Do you really think that if elites were really worried about climate change and stuff like that they would promote solar energy (highly inefficient and resource intensive) when far more efficient and LESS POLLUTING energy sources are available?

More bad 'mainstream' press for AstraZeneca :

'Fit, healthy and active' Aussie develops rare immune disease just days after getting AstraZeneca jab - leaving her unable to walk and in excruciating pain

Amanda Thomson, 54, was left with excruciating pain in her hands and feet and has been unable to walk just days after receiving the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine.

AZ and JJ were chosen as the fall guys, or should I say designated and they are playing along. But don't be mistaken, Neither of those concoctions will be withdrawn from the market. And remember, these news are like cockroaches: for every news report of an adverse reaction or death by vaxx that shows up in the MSM, there must be 50 or more that were swept under the rug...

Last edited:

I'll just finish the comment by stating the following: even if tomorrow we as species were to discover technologies that make possible space travel to mars and other destinations in the solar system fast/affordable/secure for millions of persons, make Terraformation of mars and similar planets feasible and doable in 10 years, clean our oceans and rivers from plastic, dispose of all the trash sitting on gigantic landfills-trash that pollutes underwater reservoirs and the terrain surrounding them, tech that enabled us to afford moving all mining operations off planet, the elites and their useful idiots (radical environmentalists and the rest) will reject this new tech out of hand, fight tooth and nail and if necessary suicide its inventors and possible sponsors.

We are dealing with people (most globalists) that would rather rule over piles of ashes, excrement and skulls than lose their power in an interstellar civilization. That's the kind of people we are dealing with. Their vision if probably one planet with pop below 300 million, most of them "improved" with implants, robot armies in the earth, land and air while they live in their mansions and fortresses with all their comforts secure in the knowledge of their superiority.

I'll leave these from a few years ago:

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I'm a huge fan of the Boss. One of my biggest regrets in life is not seeing him preform live. But I wouldn't even take a covid test to go and see him, let alone the vaccine.

Finally found one! Someone who is actually a big fan of Springsteen, I thought they were a myth!

He’s always touted as this big iconic “artist” but I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone in my life who said “oh man yea I’m a huge Springsteen fan”, everyone just says “yea he’s cool whatever”. Maybe it’s because I don’t live in the Northeast, maybe he’s like Bob Seger is to Michigan but of course it’s Michigan so nobody cares about Seger anywhere else…

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Finally found one! Someone who is actually a big fan of Springsteen, I thought they were a myth!

He’s always touted as this big iconic “artist” but I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone in my life who said “oh man yea I’m a huge Springsteen fan”, everyone just says “yea he’s cool whatever”. Maybe it’s because I don’t live in the Northeast, maybe he’s like Bob Seger is to Michigan but of course it’s Michigan so nobody cares about Seger anywhere else…
At his peak in the UK, Springsteen was huge. His concerts at Wembley in 1985 were, literally, front page news.

berenmsc

Sparrow
Just say no.
Don't date quack-cine chicks.

You don't want her contaminated saliva in your mouth.
Not to mention the proverbial 'fail', cause she buys into the fear mongering propaganda.

Not a good example of her mental faculties if she's unable to be anything other than a NPC.
Yeah you're right.

But I haven't come across one woman yet who hasn't or won't be taking it. Then again, same can be said for the 'men'.

The British government is trying to take a step towards making the "vaccine" mandatory. First for care worker...then later to extend probably for more and more groups.

Apparently the passive-aggressive, coercive tactics did not worked fast enough for the government as most did people have still refused the government's killer vaccine.

This news is genuinely concerning...

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Orthodox
So if the super scary 'delta' variant has now mutated like all other viruses do into a less deadly more communicable version - what exactly is the point of taking a vaccine, even if you didn't believe that there are serious questions about the vaccine.

I mean a sore throat, runny nose, and mild headache - I'm terrified! Lock it all down!

Aren't the new and improved 'delta' variants effects substantially less than the immediate side effects for the people sticking themselves with god knows what?
You’re right that viruses mutate into less lethal, more contagious forms.

The Delta variant is supposedly more lethal. That’s because, as Luc Montagnier has qthued, the vaccines are creating the variants — just like how antibiotics not taken properly create ‘super-bugs.’