Coronavirus vaccine thread

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Stop traveling, start homesteading. "Traveling" for no reason is a satanic ploy to reel you in. Especially for women.
I don't think it's necessarily satanic to want to travel and see new places, meet new people, etc. I personally want to travel to find a new place to live and raise a family, as America will become unsafe soon. That being said, if I had to take a vaccine to travel, I would 100% not do so. The vaccine is a line in the sand for me.

Edin

Robin
What does the future hold ? My guess is life will become too difficult not to take it for jobs, travel, etc and every avenue will be taken to ensure 99% compliance.

Just hold tight for 2-3 years and this shall pass too as it is evident that they keep changing their divide and conquer tactics. But one thing for sure, out civilization as a whole is on its way down. Still something else will rise and replace it.

I don't think it's necessarily satanic to want to travel and see new places, meet new people, etc. I personally want to travel to find a new place to live and raise a family, as America will become unsafe soon. That being said, if I had to take a vaccine to travel, I would 100% not do so. The vaccine is a line in the sand for me.

USA is a big place and in fact the best place to wait this out.

Foley96

Pigeon
^The man on the left is the father of mRNA. Before I saw this video, I saw a Fact Checker debunk the assertion that mRNA is gene therapy. In this video, the inventor called it gene therapy technology.
Bloody hell didn't realise that, this video will be taken down soon and not a word on mainstream platforms because this is straight from the horses mouth as the expression goes. At least we have alternative platforms for now.
Just hold tight for 2-3 years and this shall pass too as it is evident that they keep changing their divide and conquer tactics. But one thing for sure, out civilization as a whole is on its way down. Still something else will rise and replace it.

USA is a big place and in fact the best place to wait this out.
I am trying to hold tight bro but been in my mid 20s am not financially secure yet living in one of the most expensive cities in the world. Travel I don't mind not having but just to survive or go to work they are going to make it hard. I am trying to look into exemptions because that could be a way out for example 'religious' if you are Christian would be a good one because fatal matter was used in the research and development of these vaccines. Then again the NHS and care-home staff have just been mandated to have it in 6 weeks or they loss their jobs and it won't be long before it's everyone else too in the private sector. I must say your a bit luckier in the US where the uptake isn't so high and the heard mentality is not in-built.

Edin

Robin
Bloody hell didn't realise that, this video will be taken down soon and not a word on mainstream platforms because this is straight from the horses mouth as the expression goes. At least we have alternative platforms for now.

I am trying to hold tight bro but been in my mid 20s am not financially secure yet living in one of the most expensive cities in the world. Travel I don't mind not having but just to survive or go to work they are going to make it hard. I am trying to look into exemptions because that could be a way out for example 'religious' if you are Christian would be a good one because fatal matter was used in the research and development of these vaccines. Then again the NHS and care-home staff have just been mandated to have it in 6 weeks or they loss their jobs and it won't be long before it's everyone else too in the private sector. I must say your a bit luckier in the US where the uptake isn't so high and the heard mentality is not in-built.

I am not in US right now and I have lived in London so I know the situation there. Regardless, wherever you are. always have faith that good things can come out from bad things. As it will be the case with this one too. Because of this crisis, more and more people will realize that democracy is a con and that Germ theory is wrong. There is a monumental shift in human consciousness although it might seem otherwise.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
The British Government has begun a tendering process for a company or companies to handle excess deaths in the London and Greater London areas.

>>>should the need arise<<<

This is an official website;

Here is a quote.

Short descriptionII.1.4) Short description

The Authority seeks to procure a framework agreement for temporary body storage in the event of an excess deaths situation for the 32 London boroughs and the City of London, led by Westminster City Council. The framework agreement will appoint a single provider and will be for a period of 4 years. This will be a contingency contract, only called upon in the event that an excess deaths situation arises in the future and existing local body storage capacity needs to be augmented.

The over-arching aim of this tender is to provide a single framework supplier that will be able to provide temporary body storage facilities to house deceased in the event of an excess deaths situation. The deceased will be stored with dignity and respect, at locations to be determined based on local London needs at the time and will require some design elements to accommodate local site conditions and constraints, while being capable of rapid deployment, construction and commissioning to an agreed standard. This framework will be procured by the Authority as the pan-London lead, but all London local authorities may call-off against the framework.

This will be a contingency cover framework and as such there is no minimum guarantee of any level of spend or call-off under the framework agreement.

So its just a possibility. Perhaps so they can brush it off if it hits the media and people start asking questions but we know this could very well happen this autumn and winter.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Hi all,

My first post on this forum, greetings from UK Iv'e been a luker for a while and wanted to share some input. Just to give my two cents on the situation I think at this point it is clear to see to everyone (tens of acquaintances and not so close friends) that have taken the Vaxx, it would appear to have little to no short-term effects although from overheard conversations I have heard of people developing shingles which is some sort of immune disease days after been taken, and also my previous boss was out of work for a week after AZ shot and many friends have stated there family members that took it were out of action for a couple days bed-ridden.

With that said I feel like 95% of people will not have serious sort term effects however I think this is more of a slow killer or sterilisation agent for the masses. Especially when you consider the whole pandemic is at the backdrop of BREXIT and TRUMP which challenged the globalist order which has now gone into full swing. AI and computer development will be replacing jobs in the near future thus the unless eaters are no longer needed. Why would they kill, when they can sterilise ....... because the outcome is the same regardless. One thing I am disappointed with is the amount of younger people taking the vaccine, been in my mid 20s I am in contact with lots of younger people in late teens and early 20s and the uptake is pretty high surprisingly. I guess the younger generation is easier to manipulate after brainwashing MSM blasting for the last year.

I am open to debate but honestly don't believe the intent is short-term but longer term in line with the 2030 agendas and many more with a focus on reducing the population. I was hoping for some regular non spiked protein vaccines to come out but i highly doubt it. New research is showing the build up of toxicity in the ovaries as pointed out in the dark horse podcast which should be of concern.

What does the future hold ? My guess is life will become too difficult not to take it for jobs, travel, etc and every avenue will be taken to ensure 99% compliance.
Again, please link to Odysee, as Youtube will likely take these down.

Foley96

Pigeon
I am not in US right now and I have lived in London so I know the situation there. Regardless, wherever you are. always have faith that good things can come out from bad things. As it will be the case with this one too. Because of this crisis, more and more people will realize that democracy is a con and that Germ theory is wrong. There is a monumental shift in human consciousness although it might seem otherwise.
I totally agree man. People are waking up to the reality that this 'new normal' is not a democracy ...... or at-least not a democracy on peoples terms but only for the ruling elites in line with the great reset and other agendas. BREXIT and TRUMP was the calling card for the globalist fight back as it scared the establishment to it's knees. You know the score so yeah it's going to be hard for us guys here in the UK and Europe with Vaccine passports etc but this only strengthens what we know already about the direction things are heading.

Foley96

Pigeon
The British Government has begun a tendering process for a company or companies to handle excess deaths in the London and Greater London areas.

>>>should the need arise<<<

This is an official website;

Here is a quote.

Short descriptionII.1.4) Short description

The Authority seeks to procure a framework agreement for temporary body storage in the event of an excess deaths situation for the 32 London boroughs and the City of London, led by Westminster City Council. The framework agreement will appoint a single provider and will be for a period of 4 years. This will be a contingency contract, only called upon in the event that an excess deaths situation arises in the future and existing local body storage capacity needs to be augmented.

The over-arching aim of this tender is to provide a single framework supplier that will be able to provide temporary body storage facilities to house deceased in the event of an excess deaths situation. The deceased will be stored with dignity and respect, at locations to be determined based on local London needs at the time and will require some design elements to accommodate local site conditions and constraints, while being capable of rapid deployment, construction and commissioning to an agreed standard. This framework will be procured by the Authority as the pan-London lead, but all London local authorities may call-off against the framework.

This will be a contingency cover framework and as such there is no minimum guarantee of any level of spend or call-off under the framework agreement.

So its just a possibility. Perhaps so they can brush it off if it hits the media and people start asking questions but we know this could very well happen this autumn and winter.
Pretty shocking and this is a legit contract aswell. I wonder what is planned to take place this autumn/winter ? A new mutant strain or variant or just the vaxxed dying off in masses. Is hard to say at this point but this is a little pre programming to be aware of for something big potentially.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Pretty shocking and this is a legit contract aswell. I wonder what is planned to take place this autumn/winter ? A new mutant strain or variant or just the vaxxed dying off in masses. Is hard to say at this point but this is a little pre programming to be aware of for something big potentially.
Yeah I think the "dark winter" Biden kept talking about is coming this year. It's just a matter of whether it takes out the vaxxed or the unvaxxed.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Christopher Langan - man with highest tested IQ - 195 - speaks out on the topic.

Note that he is not pulling any punches - guy is aside his IQ a down-to-Earth, blue-collar-persona, God-believing man:

langan1 (1).jpeg

He comes to the same conclusion as the humble me - mass sterilization of the peasants or what they consider peasants. As he points out - the goal is to create an obedient best mocha-colored low-IQ slave-class with only a few left for their breeding and fun in the administrative class. That is what they decided upon and I truly hope that God kicks those bastards in their butts soon.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Yeah I think the "dark winter" Biden kept talking about is coming this year. It's just a matter of whether it takes out the vaxxed or the unvaxxed.
It would make more sense for the global elite to kill off the unvaccinated with a dangerous bioweapon that vaccinated individuals are protected against––while they themselves have been sterilized permanently. But I don't know if they have the tech or infrastructure to do that. So I assume it will be the vaxxed who really take the hit. Of course, the blame will be on a new variant and ultimately on unvaccinated people.

Foley96

Pigeon
Or potentially a different pandemic all together, at the latest G7 meeting they stated they would come up with approved Vaccines in less than 4 months so goes to show it could be the next pandemic or at least a BS Variant or mutant strain. My guess is they are running out of steam with COVID and will move to another disease.

Last edited:

Foley96

Pigeon
It would make more sense for the global elite to kill off the unvaccinated with a dangerous bioweapon that vaccinated individuals are protected against––while they themselves have been sterilized permanently. But I don't know if they have the tech or infrastructure to do that. So I assume it will be the vaxxed who really take the hit. Of course, the blame will be on a new variant and ultimately on unvaccinated people.
If anything was created to kill the unvaxxed surely that would be outright genocide which isn't out of the bounds of possibility rather than just coerced vaccines which humanity is facing. The Vaxxed have weakened immune systems, akin to someone taking steroids that messed up there endocrine system meaning they are always dependent on external stimuli to function as normal, that is now the case with people reliant on the vaccine to fight COVID as there immune system has been artificially compromised. The vaccines were created for the inital strain so it doesn't make sense how taking it will protect you against variant or mutant strains of the Rona.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Or potentially a different pandemic all together, at the latest G7 meeting they stated they would come up with approved Vaccines in less than 4 months so goes to show it could be the next pandemic or at least a BS Variant or mutant strain. My guess is they are running out of steam with COVID and will move to another disease.
This would make sense as well given Gates has mentioned that the next one will be a bioterrorism attack. That would suit many agendas as they could blame a government and start a war off of it. It would also increase vaccine compliancy and the control over our bodies. If we are in the middle of a biological war, the government could far more easily mandate vaccinations.

fireshark

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Most likely an order than came from the top. Satan is laughing at the world.

lgX56ev.jpg

Foley96

Pigeon
This would make sense as well given Gates has mentioned that the next one will be a bioterrorism attack. That would suit many agendas as they could blame a government and start a war off of it. It would also increase vaccine compliancy and the control over our bodies. If we are in the middle of a biological war, the government could far more easily mandate vaccinations
These Rona RNA Vaccines have only been approved through 'emergency authorization' only and are not FDA approved, no long-term or puberty studies have taken place as the timescales have not elapsed in a year. Basically they are playing with fire and it could and looks like it already has turned nasty. Like BREXIT and TRUMP all it takes is for people to stand up and say no. A critical mass, potentially even including the partially Vaxxed population will be angry if these lockdowns continue. Mandating Vaccines even in War is against the Geneva Convention of human rights, we would be entering a full communist take over parallel to North Korea or China although it is certainly a possibility if they are that desperate for it.

fortyfive

Woodpecker
Loud and clear. They are not hiding it anymore.

"You would have thought at the beginning of this, knowing that vaccines are our only way out of the pandemic, the hardest part would have been figuring out how to construct these vaccines," said Offit, a key member of the Food and Drug Administration's Vaccines Advisory Committee. "The hardest part is convincing people to get it, which is remarkable."
Making poison is not difficult. But convincing victims to get it is hard. (we can't use violence. ...yet)

"What do we do if a critical percentage of this population chooses not to get vaccinated and chooses to allow this virus to continue to spread, continue to hurt themselves and others and continue to create variants which become all the more contagious and all the more difficult to contain," Offit said.
Enemy of the state is determined. Unvaccinated. They are hurting, spreading, and creating variants.

Their durability will determine whether the population will need boosters, Fauci said.

Of course, 10 injections with poison is better than two.