Coronavirus vaccine thread

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
Wow, I thought the Dark Horse Podcast was a limited hangout, which allowed just enough critical thinking to not seriously influence decisions of peasants.

But that's some mind blowing stuff being discussed here and noone in their right mind would argue these guys aren't qualified to talk about it.

Here is the entire interview on Odysee in case YT deletes it. The interesting part is right in the beginning.

https://odysee.com/@LiberSpiritus:3/Bret-Weinstein-Robert-Malone:4

Gonna listen to the rest tomorrow (its 3h16min)

edit: it's still a limited hangout in the truest sense. They talk about how there was an emergency (the pandemic), the manufacturers and politicians 'gambled, and lost' (took a risk in developing the vaccine quickly, and now it turns out to not be up to par)

There never was an emergency, and while I have no proof I would bet my life savings the vaccines or at least the research was ready before the crisis. (Like the PCR test was developed by a German scientist before there was ANY talk of a danger to Europe)

So yeah, it's probably all we're going to get from mainstream experts. Still a very good source to maybe save a couple more people who are on the fence about it.

Bret Weinstein was banned from YouTube.

He is now on Odysee:

LeoniusD

Pelican
I think over the next year we're going to see more players collapsing and having heart attacks during games.

Erikson was just the beginning.

I'm curious what the NBA does heading into the off season and next season. CCP loving Lebron has refused the vax.

BTW, the above Robert Lima's wife also died is the hospital hours after he did.

Wow - true -

The ex-wife of Robert Lima also dies hours after the heart attack of the former Olympia footballer – Diez​

I wonder wonder what those 2 people had in common. She was supposedly not healthy unlike Robert Lima, but that is even more of a reason to avoid the poison. She was certainly vaxxed 'because she was in a risk-group'. What a joke - not so funny for their 24yo son and 19yo daughter who lost both parents from the covid poison.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

There are multiple people in the Beasley Twitter thread claiming it is God's will for people to get the poison injection. The evil we are facing is monumental.
Who is medically unable to vaccinate nowadays? I guess I will be in that category. As for variants these people don't know what they're talking about as it is likely the vaccinated, if anyone, who will contribute to spawning new variants.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Who is medically unable to vaccinate nowadays? I guess I will be in that category. As for variants these people don't know what they're talking about as it is likely the vaccinated, if anyone, who will contribute to spawning new variants.
There are no new variants: don’t let the liars pull the wool over your eyes. You have to see the media as like a squid constantly squirting clouds of ink to confuse and disorient you and make you stop trusting the evidence of your own eyes.

What have we actually seen in recent months and weeks? Lots of people dying or suffering serious adverse reactions (heart attacks, cardiac damage, blood clots etc.) shortly after getting the injection. And that’s it! Nothing else.

Don’t be fooled by all this talk of delta variants, gamma variants, zeta variants, lab leaks, viruses manufactured in labs, etc. Trust the evidence of your senses. What do you see then? Only one new twist to the saga that you can be sure of: the injections killing and harming people. The media garbage about endlessly emerging, evolving variants is just propaganda to keep this horror show medical tyranny from ever stopping, and also to keep people from linking the excess deaths to the injections rather than to the alleged “virus.”

Johnnyvee

Ostrich

It seems mainly to be the obese that are incubation vessels for novel mutations in general;

"...Obese individuals with influenza have higher chances to spread the disease because the virus stays for a longer period of time compared to normal individuals [57]. Above that, obese microenvironment enhances the exposure of novel virulent virus strains because of the decreased interferon reponses and increased viral replication..."

That`s pretty plain English I would say! In reality we should have had the same focus as we`ve seen with the masks and vaccinations directed towards healthy food and exercise habits. Imagine no VAT on grass-fed steaks and organic produce! (Maybe even subsidies?) Imagine public announcements reminding people to take the stairs and encouraging them to walk home instead of taking the bus etc. Maybe it`s people with a BMI of <30 that should be restricted from international travel. I`m no fan of the nanny state, but as long as we have one it might as well be used for constructive purposes.

LeoniusD

Pelican
I want to know this as well. I haven't seen any evidence to suggest it.
Except they admitted multiple times all around the world that various tests were contaminated - whatever that means frankly:

That is just one of the reports. They report on various different reagents or chemicals used in those tests.

Furthermore - even back during a study from 1949 they found an odd side-effect after applying those invasive nasal swab tests:

w3erwqrfff.jpg

Look at the bottom where the nasal swabbed people experienced loss of taste and smell - infections would likely also come if ramped up.

The tests are not only meaningless testing for some RNA strains at 25+ cycles. They do make people sick. Though it likely depends from brand to brand and from testing procedure to procedure.

Though compared to the vaccine the damage is unlikely to be permanent except for some:

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah - such a coincidence - black fungus among the covid tested plaguing India around the same time they started ramping up testing - 2021 is the year of coincidences - like how the deaths coincided with the rise in vaccines, but not before. Covid waited until vaccinations came before hitting those people hard.

wer2w3234ggg.jpg

Cuchulainn2016

Woodpecker
I am probably a bit different to most on here, in that I have no problem with vaccinations on the whole.

I have had to have several for work and travel over the years, and got a tetanus shot the other week.

This led to one of my colleagues asking why I didnt get the covid shot. I replied "One has decades of research and knowledge of the risks and adverse effects, the other hasnt finished its clinical trials yet".

Recently, I have been trialing my new reason for not getting the covid jab.

I just say "Im wealthy, we dont need to get the jab, we just get our doctor to prescribe the same thereapeutic medicines that the rich and famous get."

Its well worth it to see their reactions. They know that the rich and famous have access to superior health care, but someone actually stating it to their faces short circuits them.

It works for me, because I work a government job with average pay, but my colleagues all know I have accumulated wealth, and think im much wealthier than I am. Comes from refusing promotions with the excuse that I dont need the money. Additionally, I live in the UK and have very good private health care which is generally taken as a major indicator of private wealth here.

If your personal situation allows you to use it, try it.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

John Stockton Asked Questions, Now Labeled An Anti-Vaxxer​

Social media caught wind Friday that NBA Hall-of-Famer John Stockton is featured in the new documentary, Covid and the Vaccine: Truth Lies, and Misconceptions Revealed. The doc has been promoted as anti-vaccine propaganda. Given Stockton’s former career, he broke an unwritten rule: he didn’t follow the lead.

While it’s doubtful Stockton has any value to add to the Covid conversation, the criticism arose from a video clip of mild commentary.

Screen-Shot-2021-06-18-at-5.37.52-PM-728x551.png

“This isn’t a virus cheating us of this opportunity,” Stockton says in the trailer. “It’s the guys making decisions saying, ‘No, no we’re too scared. We’re going to shut everything down. Sit in your house and be careful.’ My kids and my grandkids hearing these things and accepting them as truth when I know by my significant amount of research that it isn’t, it’s very frustrating.”

That’s it. That’s the clip that has social media calling Stockton an “anti-vaxxer.”

Come to think of it, everything Stockton says in that short clip — I have not seen the full doc — is correct. It is the guys making the decisions who are the problem.

Even the controversial documentary itself doesn’t appear problematic. On its website, the doc says it plans to ask the following questions:

• “Do masks really work?”
  • “What is the real risk of dying from Covid?”
  • “How will we really know that a Covid vaccine is safe?”
Damn them.

How exactly is that anti-vaxxer propaganda? As always, don’t ask. Don’t even think about asking.

Those three questions should be answered. Multiple things are often true at once. The vaccine appears safe, yet questions remain. It’s not either-or, it never is. Of course there are questions. Yet we aren’t allowed to ask those questions.

In fact, we are not allowed to ask any questions until it’s too late. And those deciding what questions we may ask — Big Tech leaders, politicians, and “experts” — have proven track records of incompetence.

Then again, the Merriam-Webster dictionary changed its definition of “anti-vaxxer” to mean anyone who opposes laws that mandate vaccination. By that belief, Stockton likely is an anti-vaxxer. As am I.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
The average Joe will sit idly by in moral complacency as people are whisked off to the FEMA quarantine zones.

If it gets to that point, not only will they sit idly by, they will in fact assist those conducting the round ups. I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't the endgame for the divisions that those in power have intentionally sown with their propaganda outlets for the past 6 years.

You no longer disagree with people about politics — you hate your enemy and wish death upon him. There's no room for civil disagreement —those opposing you are evil and are not even entitled to life let alone politeness and human decency. Those choosing not to receive mystery injections aren't conscientious objectors — they are evil murderers so it's completely justified to murder them for the benefit of the greater good.

The brainwashed masses have been conditioned to accept or even actively participate in the genocide of an undesirable societal element. Think of all the people who openly wished for Trump's death when it was announced that he had the killer virus. How would they react to deportations of the uninjected? Hopefully it won't come to this point, but if they are called upon, they will act as they have been programmed.

magaman

Woodpecker
If it gets to that point, not only will they sit idly by, they will in fact assist those conducting the round ups. I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't the endgame for the divisions that those in power have intentionally sown with their propaganda outlets for the past 6 years.

You no longer disagree with people about politics — you hate your enemy and wish death upon him. There's no room for civil disagreement —those opposing you are evil and are not even entitled to life let alone politeness and human decency. Those choosing not to receive mystery injections aren't conscientious objectors — they are evil murderers so it's completely justified to murder them for the benefit of the greater good.

The brainwashed masses have been conditioned to accept or even actively participate in the genocide of an undesirable societal element. Think of all the people who openly wished for Trump's death when it was announced that he had the killer virus. How would they react to deportations of the uninjected? Hopefully it won't come to this point, but if they are called upon, they will act as they have been programmed.
Spot on.

Easy_C

Peacock
Who is medically unable to vaccinate nowadays? I guess I will be in that category.
Actually....me. I had a strong reaction with an extremely high fever to a flu vaccine years ago, as I have a freak of nature immune system. The good side is that while everyone else is going down for days with flus I’ll generally be feeling gross for an afternoon and be fine in the morning. The downside is that I’m sensitive to developing allergies (had awful childhood ones) and, as is often the case with people like me, my reactions to a vaccine are too strong and a higher risk one like COVID has a decent chance of killing me.

I haven’t had this problem with some of the more “old school” vaccines like tetanus or MMR but In the military I was medically exempted from the flu shot.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

NBA Legend Touts His ‘Significant Amount of Research’ in New Anti-Vaccine Documentary: ‘The Guys Making Decisions’ Are Cheating Us

New anti-vaccine documentary, Covid and the Vaccine: Truth Lies, and Misconceptions Revealed features NBA Hall-of-Famer John Stockton.
www.mediaite.com
www.mediaite.com

The comments under the Mediaite article are absolute cancer. All appeal to authority and literally mocking someone who has done massive research on a topic, just because their claim to fame was in an unrelated field. Looks like the formerly respected idea of the Renaissance Man is out the window. Maybe for the better since the end result of that brought us to today's demonic scientism but that's a different issue.

Just for spite, the petty and pathetic author reminds us that even playing with another Hall-of-Famer (Karl Malone) for 18 years, Stockton was unable to win a championship. All this derision because the guy wants to protect his offspring and others from genocide. How dare he!

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
The comments under the Mediaite article are absolute cancer. All appeal to authority and literally mocking someone who has done massive research on a topic, just because their claim to fame was in an unrelated field. Looks like the formerly respected idea of the Renaissance Man is out the window. Maybe for the better since the end result of that brought us to today's demonic scientism but that's a different issue.

Just for spite, the petty and pathetic author reminds us that even playing with another Hall-of-Famer (Karl Malone) for 18 years, Stockton was unable to win a championship. All this derision because the guy wants to protect his offspring and others from genocide. How dare he!
One thing people never realized is that he is religious - a devout Roman Catholic - and he's been with his wife since 1986. Also, he is a proud father of six children.