Coronavirus vaccine thread

Brebelle3

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
I had the PCR nasal and throat swab 2 days ago so that I could return to the US from Vietnam.

They swabbed the throat first and it gagged me. Then they swabbed the nose. F that!

They went so far up in my nasal cavity that I started pulling back and certainly made it clear to the nurse that this was painful.

By the time I returned to my apartment from the hospital, my voice was affected (like when you need to clear your throat) and I had a pounding headache.

I know others have said the swabs tickle a bit, but this was not my experience. The nasal swab was brutal albeight short.

It sucked and I've been upset about having to do that for 3 days.

LeoniusD

Pelican
There are no new variants: don’t let the liars pull the wool over your eyes. You have to see the media as like a squid constantly squirting clouds of ink to confuse and disorient you and make you stop trusting the evidence of your own eyes.

What have we actually seen in recent months and weeks? Lots of people dying or suffering serious adverse reactions (heart attacks, cardiac damage, blood clots etc.) shortly after getting the injection. And that’s it! Nothing else.

Don’t be fooled by all this talk of delta variants, gamma variants, zeta variants, lab leaks, viruses manufactured in labs, etc. Trust the evidence of your senses. What do you see then? Only one new twist to the saga that you can be sure of: the injections killing and harming people. The media garbage about endlessly emerging, evolving variants is just propaganda to keep this horror show medical tyranny from ever stopping, and also to keep people from linking the excess deaths to the injections rather than to the alleged “virus.”

Let's take a look from the most vaxxed country in Europe - UK whether we see some strange things happening in summer where the hospitals are usually the most empty.

‘A sustained threat to patient safety’: Hospitals across the country swamped by record numbers in A&E​

Exclusive: NHS staff reveal hospitals and ambulance services are being overwhelmed by a numbers of patients

Hm.... what a coincidence - it could not be the massive reactions to the poisoned needle? Nah - must be the new variant, but they don't mention it....

2Infinity

Woodpecker
It appears that most of the mainstream health establishment in the West is completely biased against Ivermectin and other non-vaccine treatments given that they are so preferential to the vaccine as the only solution. They're probably not going to commission or faithfully carry out a gold standard study with a large population to prove its efficacy. This was quite evident from even April 2020 where they opposed hydroxychloroquine just as much. Heck, by accepting Ivermectin as a potential treatment it would invalidate the emergency authorization of these hasty vaccines. It makes it seem like the agenda was always to push the experimental vaccines with their potential for long term side effects and never stop to consider other well-known cheap/non-patented drugs with significant safety history as treatments. At best this is due to monetary gain for pharma and other vested parties, and the worse scenario is its related to a depopulation agenda.

Relevant Video -> would recommend watching all the Darkhorse podcast clips, I'm surprised they're still up on youtube, just a matter of time before they are censored

Last edited:

Grow Bag

Pelican
This is an interesting audio of a funeral director saying that business was slow until the vaccination rollout in January. I know anecdotal accounts cannot be used as evidence, but I find them interesting, often convincing and they bring new things to light. In this he said that most people are cremated and FOI requests can be made to local authorities for cremations carried out in the past year, so I'm going to look into this. sGbvR5YJ8xaK

Bird

Pelican
They went so far up in my nasal cavity that I started pulling back and certainly made it clear to the nurse that this was painful.

I'm pretty sure she already knows this.
From reading this forum IMO there is a purpose why they go up so far.

Will you ever take a plane again after this deep experience?

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
Is ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine better?
Here you are an analysis of many early treatments out there - from Ivermectin, Chloroquine, but also vitamins D3, C in very high doses (vitamins work as med above certain doses):

Though a caveat here - the vitamin C studies there were woefully inadequate - you need doses counted in pounds and not in grams in order to be effective over a week.

Still - no reason for the covid vaxx - pretty much most of those treatments - especially the ones using decades old drugs or vitamins - they are much safer than any vaxx.

Brebelle3

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
pretty sure she already knows this.
From reading this forum IMO there is a purpose why they go up so far.

Will you ever take a plane again after this deep experience?

I came back to take care of my dying father. My fiance and son are still in Vietnam, so I would take it again for them, but it's very uncomfortable.

The nasal swab is brutal and I've seen small kids getting it. My son luckily will not need it to travel to the US because he is under 2.

I made it very clear to the hospital that their methods were ridiculous.

I, nor my family, will ever get the shot.

Last edited:

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I had the PCR nasal and throat swab 2 days ago so that I could return to the US from Vietnam.

They swabbed the throat first and it gagged me. Then they swabbed the nose. F that!

By the time I returned to my apartment from the hospital, my voice was affected (like when you need to clear your throat) and I had a pounding headache.

I know others have said the swabs tickle a bit, but this was not my experience. The nasal swab was brutal albeight short.

It sucked and I've been upset about having to do that for 3 days.

Yea it’s a terrible expierence I’ve had to do it when the hoax first started. In the Nam you couldn’t find a doc in town that would be more “lenient” with the right “persuasion”? It was a joke in Mexico…

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
The nasal swab is brutal and I've seen small kids getting it. My son luckily will not need it to travel to the US because he is under 2.
I have got info that is many cases of travel the other type of test (from blood or even saliva) is also accepted. They don't advertise that because they want to hurt people. For example AFAIK Italy accepts the other type of the tests for entry that is what I have heard.

I have also heard that some people asked the doctor to take a sample from a different place and the doctor did that on request. Whatever can not be documented and checked after the fact is possible to be faked or loosened a little if the doctor wants to help.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
This registered nurse seems to know what's on those swabs...and it's nothing good.

This video is unavailable at your location due to the following restrictions on the parent channel: Contains Holocaust Denial Contains Incitement to Hatred. Now I have to try new and new Tor circles to watch this video. Third try worked :)

I could not understand her web site but I would be interested. Anyone has the link?

Last edited:

Bird

Pelican
This video is unavailable at your location due to the following restrictions on the parent channel: Contains Holocaust Denial Contains Incitement to Hatred. Now I have to try new and new Tor circles to watch this video. Third try worked :)

This is annoying to me, but youtube-dl does the job ... here a copy of that hatred of whatsoever

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
This is annoying to me, but youtube-dl does the job ... here a copy of that hatred of whatsoever

Thx! For me also youtube-dl failed but that could have a different cause.

I am not sure about the ethylene oxide question. Ethylene oxide is a gas in room temperature and if the thing is not wet then ethylene oxide will leave it fast. I guess the process involves heating in dry environment. So I could imagine that it is possible that something sterilized using ethylene oxide could be safe. But I definitely would not want that thing in my nose.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
I have got info that is many cases of travel the other type of test (from blood or even saliva) is also accepted. They don't advertise that because they want to hurt people. For example AFAIK Italy accepts the other type of the tests for entry that is what I have heard.

I have also heard that some people asked the doctor to take a sample from a different place and the doctor did that on request. Whatever can not be documented and checked after the fact is possible to be faked or loosened a little if the doctor wants to help.

There is always a blood test that would take a couple days turnaround. I’m not even sure if that’s an option but it’s just a blood draw.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Thx! For me also youtube-dl failed but that could have a different cause.

I am not sure about the ethylene oxide question. Ethylene oxide is a gas in room temperature and if the thing is not wet then ethylene oxide will leave it fast. I guess the process involves heating in dry environment. So I could imagine that it is possible that something sterilized using ethylene oxide could be safe. But I definitely would not want that thing in my nose.

The bootlickers and factcheckers have addressed the issue.

They admit that EO stands for ethylne oxide, but that the peasants don't need to be afraid:

A major part of the sterilisation process ensures ethylene oxide residue is removed from the product (here) and makes certain that any EO left over is negligible, thereby meeting national and international safety standards (see UK legislation here , here and here , international requirements here and here , and EU rules here).

Ethylene oxide gas is commonly used to sterilise medical equipment (here) and has been for decades. In the US, 50% of medical devices are said to be sterilised this way (here and here).

I would be less concerned about ethylene oxide sterilized equipment since stainless steel surgical equipment hardly absorbs the same amounts as a swab. So equating that is misleading.

Also I would especially be concerned about using that particular chemical with a very invasive nasal swab because your body can hardly get rid of that residue on top of reports of numerous injuries that people get as the workers deliberately use force during the procedure.

This test was designed to make people sick, it is connected to the loss of taste and smell that many report (as detailed from previous studies where those tests were used), it opens you up to infections - that the chemicals cause cancer is almost like the least important aspect frankly due to so many things causing cancer. Still the tests are part of the covid plan and are clearly designed to perpetuate the con.

Maddox

Woodpecker
This site theorizes that the only reason to swab someone so far up their nose is to rupture the Hematoencephalitic gland, the cribriform plate, the thinnest barrier into the brain cavity. I'm guessing that "they" want to deliver the ethylene oxide into people's brains using that method.