Coronavirus vaccine thread

Elipe

Pelican
I think he likely refers to the concentration camp showers.

Most guys have not looked at the issue well enough and know that there are even Jewish dissenters on the Holocoust issue - that many Jews died, but less and not under those given ridiculous circumstances. But this is beside the point frankly.

The elite lie all the time whenever they want to push an agenda - making the atrocities of the Nazis greater while hardly mentioning the atrocities of the communists who were often Jews.
I figured as well, but it is effective rhetoric, especially because it is one of those things that every single NPC believes without question, and it turns that against them. Because what are they going to do, anti-semitically become Holocaust deniers?

It's just a shower, bro. It's just a vaccine, bro. What are you, an antisemite?

View attachment 31579

Update on side-effects - 50% of those 1.5 mio. are severe to moderately severe side-effects - so roughly 750.000 get massively impacted. And those are mainly the ones who get reported. 35% of European countries barely have any reporting going on.

Sure - the number of doses is in the hundreds of millions, but the number of impacted is also millions by now.
Hey Leonius, I'm having difficulties finding this data anywhere other than this picture. I showed a friend of mine and he said "amateur layout", so he didn't quite believe the data.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Hey Leonius, I'm having difficulties finding this data anywhere other than this picture. I showed a friend of mine and he said "amateur layout", so he didn't quite believe the data.

LeoniusD

Pelican

Access to the data directly:

You can search by vaccine - it is publicly available.

That this website compiles it in that layout is beneath the point. What is professional layout - when done by the graphics department of BBC? Yes - go and weit until they start talking about that.

The data needs to be compiled since they are not doing it:

Summary-June-19.jpg

Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccine Tozinameran (code BNT162b2,Comirnaty) from BioNTech/ Pfizer: 7,420 deaths and 560,256 injuries to 19/06/2021

• 16,133 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 81 deaths
  • 12,637 Cardiac disorders incl. 964 deaths
  • 101 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 6 deaths
  • 7000 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 4 deaths
  • 265 Endocrine disorders incl. 1 death
  • 8,122 Eye disorders incl. 17 deaths
  • 51,030 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 348 deaths
  • 155,486 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 2,290 deaths
  • 468 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 31 deaths
  • 6,110 Immune system disorders incl. 32 deaths
  • 17,549 Infections and infestations incl. 762 deaths
  • 6,275 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 104 deaths
  • 13,249 Investigations incl. 285 deaths
  • 4,162 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 139 deaths
  • 79,125 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 88 deaths
  • 325 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl. cysts and polyps) incl. 23 deaths
  • 100,895 Nervous system disorders incl. 780 deaths
  • 384 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 10 deaths
  • 107 Product issues
  • 9,928 Psychiatric disorders incl. 105 deaths
  • 1,765 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 115 deaths
  • 2,696 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 3 deaths
  • 23,689 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 848 deaths
  • 26,641 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 66 deaths
  • 846 Social circumstances incl. 10 deaths
  • 281 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 19 deaths
  • 14,987 Vascular disorders incl. 289 deaths
I trust them more than the mainstream - they can sometimes err on a few points, but frankly I doubt that they need to lie on this topic. The US VAERs databank has had more cases than the least 20 years of childhood and flu vaccinations - all this year. This vaxx is particularly nasty and honestly has anyone forgotten what Bill Gates has said??? He said that there will be more side-effects with those vaccines - so why is that any surprise?

WhiteWolf

Woodpecker
My mom doesn't use much internet, so i keep her updated with all the news i read here and on other sites. I told her that the "experts" now say we have to get a vaccine shot every year.
Her response: "They can stick their poison vaccine up their a$$h*le, we are not taking it no matter what!!"
I love my mom, she grew up under a communist dictatorship in eastern europe, so she knows how evil governments are, and i have completely redpilled her about the current demonic regimes and the elites.
I feel sorry for you guys who have brainwashed loved ones that have taken the poison, it must be so frustrating, the elites have gone too far this time. Hopefully they will get the extreme punishment they deserve and may we live to see it.

T

Access to the data directly:

You can search by vaccine - it is publicly available.

That this website compiles it in that layout is beneath the point. What is professional layout - when done by the graphics department of BBC? Yes - go and weit until they start talking about that.

The data needs to be compiled since they are not doing it:

View attachment 31580

Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccine Tozinameran (code BNT162b2,Comirnaty) from BioNTech/ Pfizer: 7,420 deaths and 560,256 injuries to 19/06/2021

• 16,133 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 81 deaths
  • 12,637 Cardiac disorders incl. 964 deaths
  • 101 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 6 deaths
  • 7000 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 4 deaths
  • 265 Endocrine disorders incl. 1 death
  • 8,122 Eye disorders incl. 17 deaths
  • 51,030 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 348 deaths
  • 155,486 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 2,290 deaths
  • 468 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 31 deaths
  • 6,110 Immune system disorders incl. 32 deaths
  • 17,549 Infections and infestations incl. 762 deaths
  • 6,275 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 104 deaths
  • 13,249 Investigations incl. 285 deaths
  • 4,162 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 139 deaths
  • 79,125 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 88 deaths
  • 325 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl. cysts and polyps) incl. 23 deaths
  • 100,895 Nervous system disorders incl. 780 deaths
  • 384 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 10 deaths
  • 107 Product issues
  • 9,928 Psychiatric disorders incl. 105 deaths
  • 1,765 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 115 deaths
  • 2,696 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 3 deaths
  • 23,689 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 848 deaths
  • 26,641 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 66 deaths
  • 846 Social circumstances incl. 10 deaths
  • 281 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 19 deaths
  • 14,987 Vascular disorders incl. 289 deaths
I trust them more than the mainstream - they can sometimes err on a few points, but frankly I doubt that they need to lie on this topic. The US VAERs databank has had more cases than the least 20 years of childhood and flu vaccinations - all this year. This vaxx is particularly nasty and honestly has anyone forgotten what Bill Gates has said??? He said that there will be more side-effects with those vaccines - so why is that any surprise?
Thank you!

TutorGuina

Woodpecker
What's up with the new strains anyway?

I checked Brazil's total mortality and although 2020's excess deaths were not above a bad flu year(25 to 50 per 100,000 people), 2021 excess deaths dramatically increased
Total óbitos por mês por ano.png

Is it the killshot? Don't think the spike fits the vaccination rates timeline
Are they cooking up new plagues in Wuhan?
Are the hospitals literally murdering people?

The official narrative, of multiple virus strains that always spare East Asia and Africa, is obviously bogus

What's up with the new strains anyway?

I checked Brazil's total mortality and although 2020's excess deaths were not above a bad flu year(25 to 50 per 100,000 people), 2021 excess deaths dramatically increased
View attachment 31582

Is it the killshot? Don't think the spike fits the vaccination rates timeline
Are they cooking up new plagues in Wuhan?
Are the hospitals literally murdering people?

The official narrative, of multiple virus strains that always spare East Asia and Africa, is obviously bogus
We are supposedly having this stronger strain coupled with the chinese vaccine whose efficacy is 50% or less.

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
Does anyone have a link to the discussion between Brett Weinstein, Dr. Robert Malone, and Dr. Steve Kirsch?

I wanted to show my friends the graph of data they analyzed from the Japanese government. It showed where the mRNA-carrying lipids concentrated throughout the body over a two day period.

Both physicians concurred in the video that the mRNA injections are not safe for women.

Of course I can’t find the video anymore... it was removed from YouTube...

IPS

Sparrow
Does anyone have a link to the discussion between Brett Weinstein, Dr. Robert Malone, and Dr. Steve Kirsch?

I wanted to show my friends the graph of data they analyzed from the Japanese government. It showed where the mRNA-carrying lipids concentrated throughout the body over a two day period.

Both physicians concurred in the video that the mRNA injections are not safe for women.

Here is the whole enchilada 3h 16 min. https://odysee.com/@BretWeinstein:f/how-to-save-the-world,-in-three-easy:0

Getting back on topic to dealing with this insidious injection and its consequences...

Here is an interesting approach to being affected by proximity of vaxxxed sheep. I was already making these things for awhile, but this guy really gets into it:

2Infinity

Woodpecker
Have a look at the video:
She summarizes the results of Ivermectin use "62% reduction in deaths with confidence interval at a minimum 27% to 81%". Even after her sensitivity analysis removing select studies for bias, it still holds good. She also goes on to talk about how the current WHO guidelines have cherry picked a data/study that seems to be done in an odd manner and are using that for their basis for not endorsing Ivermectin. It supports the viewpoint their agenda is the vaccine. Perhaps one can say the depopulation agenda issue is too much of a "conspiracy theory", but there is no denying that they are shunning other viable treatments in favour of hastily-developed vaccines with new technology that don't have a long history of safety.

The first comment on the video sums up my thoughts on their covering up on the efficacy of covid "The unscientific nature of what's happening with the global COVID narrative is forcing people to have to consider conspiracy as it just doesn't make sense. Incompetence can only go so far before we have to consider intentionality."

Seems like the truth is leaking out and the immediate next question for anyone thinking about this, logically, is why anyone should get the vaccine if there is another suitable treatment for covid. In fact, if the viability of Ivermectin is accepted then the emergency use authorization of the vaxx is null -> why they will never accept it now. They will deny it all the way to the end, they can't admit that there is a safer alternative to the vaxx. The even bigger reason they can't accept it is because widespread use of Ivermectin as a COVID early treatment/preventative drug could have saved thousands of lives over the past months/year -> the WHO/establishment/media has actually let thousands of people die by either ignoring or worse suppressing the truth about this drug & cherry picking data that supported the vaccines as the only solution