Coronavirus vaccine thread

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher

3 L.A. County residents among latest winners in $50,000 COVID-19 vaccine lottery​

Lol. Your tax money, which you could have saved for a rainy day, spent on food for your family, a vehicle or home repair, or just a vacation, will instead be used to pay a windfall to some rando to get neutered with chemicals.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
If you had an illness with parasitic/bacterial components to it, then it was definitely NOT what the medical establishment is calling Sars-Cov-2. There are a myriad of explanations for the condition you suffered through that do not involve a made-up condition called Covid-19.
You need to understand biological weapons and the research/history behind them to understand Covid. You are correct, the medical establishment is lying about Covid-19. But that much is obvious. You need to know how Covid-19 is really a reverse engineering of a myriad of diseases, utilizing various research and experimentation with malaria, HIV, lyme, and q-fever. Covid-19 certainly has a bacterial component. It uses gram negative bacterial biofilms to hide from the immune system, and reactivate, hence why it is so difficult to discover, and why azithromycin and doxycycline are good adjuvant treatments. This is characteristic of many other parasites, including lyme and q-fever.

He has a point. They want to leak information that makes it seem like a scam and a danger to get vaccinated, injecting it with all kinds of politics, so that anyone with a brain refuses to take it. In other words, this stuff with Gates could be itself a psy-op to get people who are incredulous to not take the vaccine and then later on get culled. That being said, I still do not think it is worth taking the injection.

You're really giving them too much credit. Have you spent much time with politicians, doctors, or corporate bigwigs? They are typically very very stupid people. They can barely handle minor disasters, even if those occur with regularity.

STG

Woodpecker
You guys have it all wrong. You've got the right idea with population control, but it's the complete opposite effect to what most of you are claiming. Look at what countries are at the top of vaccination rates. I'm going to help you out, but outside of some tiny micronations the country at the top is Israel (BTW it is mostly BioNTech-Pfizer, an mRNA vaccine).
It would make absolutely no sense to kill off the obedient, liberal, already with the agenda western population while letting the rebellious antivaxxers and the third world to live. The writing is already on the wall - mRNA vaccines like Pfizer are allegedly super effective against the Delta variant. Watch Covid-19 to suddenly "mutate" into something a lot more dangerous like MERS once everyone that was willing is vaccinated. Easily killing off 50% of the problematic population, while the mRNA vaccines still work fairly well to at least keep you alive so that you are forever thankful to your masters. Probably this winter, the "dark winter" mentioned.

It sucks to live in this world, but I'm a survivor and I know what I'm doing. You do what you please. There's definitely issues with the mRNA technology like the heart issues that were reported, I think that is just a side effect of a very powerful therapeutic. It's just the incentives are completely misaligned with culling the "obedient" population. I strongly believe that if there is a conspiracy (not 100% sold on it), this is it. I'll take my chances. Also, I already have kids in the case it makes you infertile, so not that worried about it.

Please let me know what do you think is the issue with my logic.
Hanlon's razor is a principle or rule of thumb that states "never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity".[1] Known in several other forms, it is a philosophical razor that suggests a way of eliminating unlikely explanations for human behaviour. It is likely named after Robert J. Hanlon, who submitted the statement to a joke book. Similar statements have been recorded since at least the 18th century.

That which has been is what will be, That which is done is what will be done, And there is nothing new under the sun. Ecclesiastes 1:9

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03...riment-on-u-s-soldiers-cause-the-spanish-flu/

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
You need to understand biological weapons and the research/history behind them to understand Covid. You are correct, the medical establishment is lying about Covid-19. But that much is obvious. You need to know how Covid-19 is really a reverse engineering of a myriad of diseases, utilizing various research and experimentation with malaria, HIV, lyme, and q-fever. Covid-19 certainly has a bacterial component. It uses gram negative bacterial biofilms to hide from the immune system, and reactivate, hence why it is so difficult to discover, and why azithromycin and doxycycline are good adjuvant treatments. This is characteristic of many other parasites, including lyme and q-fever.

Now you're really giving this virus magical and Promethean qualities. It can do every scary thing that only occur in nightmares. Sounds like a bunch of BS, pardon my French.

Yes, biological weapons exist and they're being used in the mRNA fake vaccines that are being promoted and forced on the world at this moment. They are the actual nightmare.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
Yeah, I think that is the most likely scenario. Vaccine is real but rushed, there is no conspiracy. I subscribe Hanlon's razor: "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

What I'm saying *IF* there is a grand conspiracy it would be a lot more likely that the vaccine really is the cure than that is the poison as the incentives would be clearly lined up with that and the result would be 100% positive for the conspirators (they are the saviors of the mankind). Still, I don't give it much probability, just I think it is a lot more likely than the vax == poison.
Big money is a great motivator, so are investors in the corporate schemes that also get to do their little power trip side projects (Gilly Bates), which then further double/triple as a great way to use the population as guinea pigs for a new tech (mRNA vax) while making big money. Win, win, win. If anything goes wrong they aren't liable, another win, and more plebs die. There is indifference, not incompetence, and there is malice as well; it is quite obvious that malice is there when you have hcq or ivermectin as clear, effective and safe treatments - and an EUA which should have been shelved immediately by any sane person who took the Hippocratic oath.

Furthermore, to think that the globalist left cares about any peon, whether he believes in their politics or promotes their ideas, is foolish and doesn't withstand history or any knowledge of the left. They sacrifice everyone they can, the true believers and useful idiots among the stand outs.

You guys have it all wrong. You've got the right idea with population control, but it's the complete opposite effect to what most of you are claiming. Look at what countries are at the top of vaccination rates. I'm going to help you out, but outside of some tiny micronations the country at the top is Israel (BTW it is mostly BioNTech-Pfizer, an mRNA vaccine).
It would make absolutely no sense to kill off the obedient, liberal, already with the agenda western population while letting the rebellious antivaxxers and the third world to live. The writing is already on the wall - mRNA vaccines like Pfizer are allegedly super effective against the Delta variant. Watch Covid-19 to suddenly "mutate" into something a lot more dangerous like MERS once everyone that was willing is vaccinated. Easily killing off 50% of the problematic population, while the mRNA vaccines still work fairly well to at least keep you alive so that you are forever thankful to your masters. Probably this winter, the "dark winter" mentioned.

It sucks to live in this world, but I'm a survivor and I know what I'm doing. You do what you please. There's definitely issues with the mRNA technology like the heart issues that were reported, I think that is just a side effect of a very powerful therapeutic. It's just the incentives are completely misaligned with culling the "obedient" population. I strongly believe that if there is a conspiracy (not 100% sold on it), this is it. I'll take my chances. Also, I already have kids in the case it makes you infertile, so not that worried about it.

Your reasoning is interesting, and I have harbored such an idea myself for months along with other hypothesis, however your reasoning faces the following "counter" facts:

1. The push for mandatory vaccinations seems to be WORLWIDE. I live thousands of kms away from the power centers of Europe and America, and guess what: even here, since feb-march last year the people have been subjected to a non-stop fear campaign of the virus. Now there are voices spreading fear and suggesting and "claiming" for mandatory vaccinations. The same phenomena with some changes is happening in almost all Latin America as friends and acquaintances have told me, only hindered by corruption, colossal ineptitude (God bless hispanic corruption and apathy) and natural distrust of many people (around 30 to 40%) towards their governments.

2. As part of this push, jurisdiction after jurisdiction has implemented draconian measures aimed at disincentivizing travel for the untainted. I have come to terms to the fact I will probably never return to Europe. I'm not willing to undergo the "test". I did it once to my chagrin and I'm not interested in it anymore.

3. EU already announced their vaxx passport, for now only necessary for traveling purposes, but it's pretty obvious for anyone with some functional brain that it will soon be deployed as a control measure for movements WITHIN your country.

4. Even in the little country I'm residing, they already announced the release of their own embryo for a vaxx passport, now deployed to check if you have been diagnosed with the black plague I mean the cough and violating your forced quarantine (currently quarantines where I'm are mostly unenforceable in most cases, they rely on the fear within the population to make their mandates work), but it's pretty obvious the ultimate use just looking at the app's name...

5. A push to vaccinated the young, teenagers and even children. Chile already started with children as young as 12 years old or so I heard today.

6. Pfizer and Moderna are already pushing for FDA approval. I guess you can understand where does that lead if such an event is rushed...no legal defense against mandatory vaxx in the US and most of the western world since they couldn't be called experimental under those circumstances...

All these facts (easily verifiable either on the mainstream or in this forum) point to a desire to jab the maximum amount of people in a record time and set the stage to make life for any unvaxxed as hard, nasty and miserable as possible, step by step, in order to break the collective will of any group resisting so far. Hardly congruent with a desire to spare the obedient and lay waste the rebels.

If the powers that be were really interested in wiping out the "disobedient", they would have started already since, as far as I know, most of the sheeple has already taken at least one shot. Unless you are in a third world country or live in a country with luck, logistic issues with vaxx distribution are at a minimum, they have been remarkably efficient even in countries like Brazil or Panamá. They could safely dispatch millions of "disobedients" by now.

At last, even if your theory is true (which can be, your hypothesis cannot be ruled out), getting the jab is extremely dangerous if not outright suicidal for two reasons:
1. The short, medium and long term effects are completely unknown for the public and since the health authorities are refusing to perform basic follow up to their research subjects, we will remain for many years without a clear and whole picture of the jab impacts on human health.
2. Getting the jab gets you marked for future culling since the antibodies produced after the jab are not same as those generated by a person who survived the alleged infection. That's right, the jab will leave you with target mark behind your back so whenever they decide to do so, they can release a highly lethal pathogen aimed at those with the mark and well, you can guess what happens next.

Your idea that this is all just ineptitude and folly is naïve and wishful thinking at best in view of the facts.

bk19xsa

Robin
I also believe that the vaccines are not completely deadly but do have unpredictable side affects. More so than Covid. I also believe Covid is not like any other flu virus. It is a man made, lab leaked virus with a nefarious purpose. It to me seems very much influenced by Satan.

What would be the aim of an entity like Satan? To conquer humans' minds and make them forget God.

How did he go about achieving that? He awaited the ripe time when humans were hooked to social technology and used their incompetence to mistakenly/purposely leak something that is effective enough to hijack their current frail minds to spread chaos and fear.

The virus is not that lethal but lethal enough to unpredictably make some percentage of people sick and kill a few in waves, ensuring enough chaos and break down of societies. It also mutates and mutates in such a way that some more humans unpredictably get badly affected while most remain safe. The rushed out vaccines become a manner of preventing prolonged infection.

This is a great strategy by Satan. It is dividing the way people are behaving and making one set of people to become complete followers and force the other remaining set to also become followers. Followers of what? Definitely NOT God.

The resulting scenario is the 'Brave New World' where Science (not actual science but a highly bastardized version) is God.

It is asking you to OBEY. Not QUESTION. It is programming you to have faith in the 'Experts'. The Big Tech and Big Governments are banning any sort of questioning. Any sort of reports that go counter to the narrative are quickly purged.

From Secular to Religious countries. From Progressive to Conservative Governments. From the Rich Elites to the Popular Stars. All are pushing one thing: Get vaccinated. Your movement and livelihood now depends on the vaccination. It is highly publicized as the 'Only right way' for humans. They are now the arbitrators of morality instead of God.

It is a symbolic way of kneeling down to Satan rather than God All Mighty. And once you bend this way, then you become part of the system. The future will be set.

In the future, this will be the event and method which atheistic/satan influenced people will use to push forward all sort of agendas that take away our God given freedoms.

They will decide whatever is moral. Our humanity will start reducing slowly. All kinds of new procedures and technologies will be pushed forward. Sterility and Abortions as normal way of life, Transhumanism, Gene Editing, Public health Disclosures, Euthanisia, Strict Vegitarianism, Banning of anything that hurts the Climate, Drugs that regulate your mood etc.

People will believe less in God, because so called 'Science' saved them big time and hence actual Brave New World will be formed.

That is why, as people who believe in God as the Truth (redpilled), we feel something is very wrong. We feel a strong gut reaction against what is happening in the world. A disgust.

It is our natural reaction against Satan because we are seeing him Win and this time Win clever.

Last edited:

Maddox

Robin
The "effort" doesn't seem to be working very well to begin with. Keeping appearances would be a good reason. Also, I think most likely there is no conspiracy, the vaccines are real, although possibly fairly dangerous compared to regular traditional vaccines due to newer tech and rushed approval. I have a friend who was really sick for almost a week after his first shot of Pfizer.

What I'm saying *IF* there is a conspiracy it would be a lot more likely that the vaccine really is the cure than that is the poison as the incentives would be clearly lined up with that.

You need to do more research. There are plenty of whistleblower doctors who've gone on camera to tell everyone this shot doesn't qualify as a vaccine and has nothing but harmful stuff in it.

It's not even up for discussion at this point.

2Infinity

Woodpecker
You need to do more research. There are plenty of whistleblower doctors who've gone on camera to tell everyone this shot doesn't qualify as a vaccine and has nothing but harmful stuff in it.

It's not even up for discussion at this point.

Once you accept the fact that the vaccines can have potential for side effects (even if you put the chance of it happening between 1% to 10%), it simply becomes a risk/reward decision. If you are under 40 with good health/not fat/no diabetes there is literally no reason to take the vaxx as catching COVID will be a bad flu at worse. This doesn't take into account that by keeping a daily regimen of taking Vitamin C / D3 / Zinc and other relevant supplements, having COVID will likely not be worse than a common cold.

This vs even a 1% chance of side effects ranging from heart issues to long term fertility or auto-immune problems? I can't see any logical person rolling the dice on this. I think the massive amounts of media FUD about Covid is making people who would normally be skeptical about injecting stuff into their bodies rush to do it, that has worked well for them, unfortunately.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

I think you should take mine so you,ll be doubly safe. Im a giver like that

2Infinity

Woodpecker
What would you guys suggest one do in terms of advising friends that have already had their first shot? Two good friends of mine already rushed to get the vaxx and now I'm in a dilemma if I should provide them the data/research/concerns at the risk of making them feel bad about their decision / actions. They can't undo what they have done except for possibly not taking the second shot, and tbh even if they believed me I think given their blue pill worldview they would be under too much pressure from their corporate environment they work in to buck the trend...aside from lying. It's also a bit awkward coming from me because I'm telling them this from the more comfortable position of being self-employed and hence my income not depending on following corporate culture.

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
What would you guys suggest one do in terms of advising friends that have already had their first shot? Two good friends of mine already rushed to get the vaxx and now I'm in a dilemma if I should provide them the data/research at the risk of making them feel bad about their decision / actions. They can't undo what they have done except for possibly not taking the second shot, and tbh even if they believed me I think given their blue pill worldview they would be under too much pressure from their corporate environment they work in to buck the trend...aside from lying. It's also a bit awkward coming from me because I'm telling them this from the more comfortable position of being self-employed and hence my income not depending on following corporate culture.
First, don't get the second shot. Second, take a ton of quercitin and ivermectin if possible, along with aspirin, and NAC, to mitigate the effects of the vaccine. Then take quercitin and NAC daily forever to try to interfere with the self-made spike proteins. Third, I'd take d-limonene to try to detox the nanoparticles. Probably doesn't help, to be honest, but I would do everything I could within power to undo the damage. This is what I told my parents to do. There's nothing else I think you can do to help them except pray.

SVK

Woodpecker
Once you accept the fact that the vaccines can have potential for side effects (even if you put the chance of it happening between 1% to 10%), it simply becomes a risk/reward decision. If you are under 40 with good health/not fat/no diabetes there is literally no reason to take the vaxx as catching COVID will be a bad flu at worse. This doesn't take into account that by keeping a daily regimen of taking Vitamin C / D3 / Zinc and other relevant supplements, having COVID will likely not be worse than a common cold.

This vs even a 1% chance of side effects ranging from heart issues to long term fertility or auto-immune problems? I can't see any logical person rolling the dice on this. I think the massive amounts of media FUD about Covid is making people who would normally be skeptical about injecting stuff into their bodies rush to do it, that has worked well for them, unfortunately.

I'm over 40 now and in good shape, but had some chronic lung issues (lung congestion) for about 4 years now, so Covid was scary for me and according to my research it had a good risk/reward profile for me. The chance of serious side effects is definitely lower than 1% (as far as we know right now).

I want to live and be healthy so I can provide and be with my family. Also, I live in USA but have parents in Europe, so travelling is important to me and it makes it a lot easier. Yeah, I mostly believe the mainstream sources, the opposing voices simply do not seem trustworthy at all.

KantPost

Sparrow
Also, I live in USA but have parents in Europe, so travelling is important to me and it makes it a lot easier.
Why didn't you tell us this at your earlier first post? Your elaborate theory is a cope because you just want to travel.

You mentioned you are a "survivor," whatever that means. It sounds like you want to hold on to your hero self-image while at the same time injecting yourself with an unknown chemical formula with unknown side effects except that death or disability is a likely outcome, all so that you can continue to use airplanes, and comply with people who want to cull the majority of the world's population.

And you come on here as if to ask permission to inject yourself by dressing up your decision in some kind of red pill theory.
Yeah, I mostly believe the mainstream sources, the opposing voices simply do not seem trustworthy at all.
I can't tell whether this is sarcasm on your part. Are you trolling us?

Lookie here. What all of you dumb Christian idiots ---- who I notice are, in general, greatly vulnerable to the sins of pride and lust despite claims to the contrary, focusing too much on false pseudo-intellectualism and sex and family life, therefore addling your stupid little brains ---- what you need to realize, is this.

These people, whoever is orchestrating this whole show, this mass-scale psychological experiment, these people are EXPERTS at lying. They are EXPERTS at disinformation. They have many bags of tricks up their sleeves. Fake whistleblowers. Controlled opposition. Limited hangouts. You name it. Your degrees (MD, PhD, whatever) they mean NOTHING at all. All of that knowledge - books and books of stuff you had to read in medical school, Freudian psychology, advanced mathematical physics and statistical analysis textbooks, whatever, it's all fake. FAKE. USELESS. Your knowledge is all FALSE. If only you retained your semen and TRULY abstained from sexual sin you would come to know many secrets. ALL MODERN WESTERN EDUCATION AND MEDIA IS A MORASS OF LIES. Your false careers, false education, and association with women has completely clouded your vision. Accept these items as your first principles. Ok, great.

Now, the vast majority of brains on here, even at the stupid 1% level, have noticed that the Covid pandemic isn't what it's cracked up to be. That's why this board exists. Great. Step one. Now what? What EXACTLY is going on here? We have to be precise and stop throwing around garbage talk and stuff easily shilled. This forum probably has a bunch of shills, assuming the whole forum isn't just some honeypot, maybe my comment won't even post and I'll get banned. So used to this kind of thing happening and being intellectually, socially isolated from the rest of online humanity.

ANYWAY. Yes, the 1% dum-dum brains will think "haha I trust science and academia, yes, I am so smart, I will take the vaccine." And yes, it is also obvious that they are purposely leaking opposing information so that 50% brains (half smart half dum-dum) will think "Oh no COVID vaccine conspiracy!!!! Durr." But exactly how???

A theory has been mentioned that they actually want to kill off the anti-vaxxers on purpose with a real strain and save the vaccinated thereby consolidating their hegemony. This, now this, I have detected to be the most meritorious advancement of speculation on this board so far. However, even this I suspect is incomplete/incorrect. It is clear that they are releasing controlled opposition, but my personal belief is that, eventually, they want this opposition to be PROVEN RIGHT. This implies a massive (and of course, orchestrated) revolution in the upcoming future. I believe the anti-vaxxers will emerge victorious, and that they will be meant to do so by the globalist elites. This along with stuff like Trump election results audit is just step one in a long con. Everyone is being played. Remember these people are EXPERTS at lying, revolution, power consolidation, etc. Try and look beyond what you see.