Coronavirus vaccine thread

2Infinity

Woodpecker
I'm over 40 now and in good shape, but had some chronic lung issues (lung congestion) for about 4 years now, so Covid was scary for me and according to my research it had a good risk/reward profile for me. The chance of serious side effects is definitely lower than 1% (as far as we know right now).

I want to live and be healthy so I can provide and be with my family. Also, I live in USA but have parents in Europe, so travelling is important to me and it makes it a lot easier. Yeah, I mostly believe the mainstream sources, the opposing voices simply do not seem trustworthy at all.

I can understand if you fairly evaluated the risks and considered both sides but saying "I believe the mainstream sources, the opposing voices simply do not seem trustworthy at all" is ridiculous? Have you even had a look at the Darkhorse podcast with Robert Malone? You're saying the inventor of the mRNA vaccine technology used in the same vaccine you took is not untrustworthy? You were likely too lazy to go through it, perhaps didn't want to as you already made your vaxx decision and want to ignore it, or are just an idiot if you watched the whole thing and think those 3 are not trustworthy.

Dunno but maybe the mods need to make this thread open only to members with a solid post history - this 'SVK' guy from his profile only started posting from June 2021 despite the account being created in 2011. Perhaps a sleeper account that was re-activated to create FUD on this thread? :alien:

1624426477428.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the sarcasm, haven't had a dose of that stuff in a while.

But seriously. What do you think of my theory? COVID doesn't exist, never existed, the whole thing is a psyop purely on the psychological (not material) level. Either the vaccines are benign or really poisonous in some way. Anti-vaxxers are meant to be proven right by globalist elites as part of a more nefarious plan for revolution. Everyone is being played. It should be clear that the opposition is controlled and intentional, but why? How many TIERS (they key word is tiers) to this scam are there? One layer of lies unravels, a new layer of lies appears. Wake up, the Western public should be used to this kind of thing by now.

r3d

Woodpecker
Protestant
Yeah, I think that is the most likely scenario. Vaccine is real but rushed, there is no conspiracy. I subscribe Hanlon's razor: "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

What I'm saying *IF* there is a grand conspiracy it would be a lot more likely that the vaccine really is the cure than that is the poison as the incentives would be clearly lined up with that and the result would be 100% positive for the conspirators (they are the saviors of the mankind). Still, I don't give it much probability, just I think it is a lot more likely than the vax == poison.

I have never understood mostly intellectuals using this completely made-up, accepted without evidence assumption. It may be valid in the social circles of a middle-aged westerner working a cushy white collar job. But it sure isn't valid in politics.

If I say: "Never attribute to stupidity what can be adequately explained by malice." I sound just as clever but I'm actually closer to the truth.

In the last 100 years we have had two world-wars, countless genocides, government agencies experimenting unimaginably cruel on their own populace, false flag terrorism, the systematic poisoning with pharmaceuticals of billions and a hundred things more... and you still don't believe malice is a major driving factor in human behaviour among powerful people?

I am debating in good faith. I can only ask that you do not ban me completely and I get a chance to maintain 30 days of activity, elsewhere from this thread if need be. I literally joined a minute ago because I only happened to be interested in one of the most pressing issues of our time and I saw that this was one of the few places online were discussion of this could be openly had.

I also totally understand why you're afraid of saboteurs. I am not one, I am just a fairly ordinary human being on the outside, but of course that's what a saboteur would say, so there's really no way of knowing on online forums anyway. I doubt 30 days of my participation on some potentially pseudo basis would change that

But if it's worth anything, I'll just make a little introduction of myself here. I'm a male 20s student in STEM and I am not white. I'm the kid of Asian immigrant parents. I feel comfortable revealing that much truthful info about myself because that's still a pretty broad demographic. Being in one demographic or another has never stopped me from seeking the truth wherever I could find it even if it's in the most seemingly inopportune of places or even some batshit crazy conspiracy forum. It always seemed stupid to me to restrict my knowledge and experience based on my own demographic limitations. True knowledge (logos) is objective and independent of such factors. Which is why I now don't believe any of the brainwashing about 'racism' and 'Marxism' or 'critical theory' or whatever bullshit even though I was raised with it in the education system. It's all bullshit. At this point, I am not an atheist (although I was). I believe in God and I believe in the existence of sin and the need to purify it, to overcome it. And all men must die whether white or black or Asian or whatever. I know this life here is temporary, I know that much, and I know that I am just one individual with a limited mind and limited senses. Therefore I do my best to seek knowledge and truth. I am skeptical of EVERYTHING except for the fact that God is in my heart and He is always with me.

Another fun fact: I also don't believe in the paradigm of evolution anymore. If we didn't come from monkeys then the whole paradigm of DNA -> mRNA -> proteins and mutations comes into question since that's what's used to explain the so-called descent, right?

Doesn't even the Bible say somewhere that "he who decides on a matter before he hears it out is a fool"? I remember a verse like that somewhere, I know my Bible quotes. So please hear me out.

r3d

Woodpecker
Protestant
I am debating in good faith. I can only ask that you do not ban me completely and I get a chance to maintain 30 days of activity, elsewhere from this thread if need be. I literally joined a minute ago because I only happened to be interested in one of the most pressing issues of our time and I saw that this was one of the few places online were discussion of this could be openly had.

I also totally understand why you're afraid of saboteurs. I am not one, I am just a fairly ordinary human being on the outside, but of course that's what a saboteur would say, so there's really no way of knowing on online forums anyway. I doubt 30 days of my participation on some potentially pseudo basis would change that

But if it's worth anything, I'll just make a little introduction of myself here. I'm a male 20s student in STEM and I am not white. I'm the kid of Asian immigrant parents. I feel comfortable revealing that much truthful info about myself because that's still a pretty broad demographic. Being in one demographic or another has never stopped me from seeking the truth wherever I could find it even if it's in the most seemingly inopportune of places or even some batshit crazy conspiracy forum. It always seemed stupid to me to restrict my knowledge and experience based on my own demographic limitations. True knowledge (logos) is objective and independent of such factors. Which is why I now don't believe any of the brainwashing about 'racism' and 'Marxism' or 'critical theory' or whatever bullshit even though I was raised with it in the education system. It's all bullshit. At this point, I am not an atheist (although I was). I believe in God and I believe in the existence of sin and the need to purify it, to overcome it. And all men must die whether white or black or Asian or whatever. I know this life here is temporary, I know that much, and I know that I am just one individual with a limited mind and limited senses. Therefore I do my best to seek knowledge and truth. I am skeptical of EVERYTHING except for the fact that God is in my heart and He is always with me.

Another fun fact: I also don't believe in the paradigm of evolution anymore. If we didn't come from monkeys then the whole paradigm of DNA -> mRNA -> proteins and mutations comes into question since that's what's used to explain the so-called descent, right?

Doesn't even the Bible say somewhere that "he who decides on a matter before he hears it out is a fool"? I remember a verse like that somewhere, I know my Bible quotes. So please hear me out.

You weren't gonna get banned because of your opinion on the matter. However, it seems you haven't read the forum rules. Neither swearing is allowed, nor is participation welcome unless you ascribe to the Christian faith.

So I'm not sure about your chances after opening with:

Lookie here. What all of you dumb Christian idiots (...)

But that's for Roosh to decide.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Gnostic or New Age
I find the idea that the real 'virus' is coming and that the vaccines are your big saviors hilarious.

The vaccines never saved anything - not smallpox, not polio, not measles, nada - nothing. They only hurt people from the beginning - some vaxxes just impact less people. But this one is incredibly dangerous - won't protect you from anything.

And they certainly won't solve anything now.

Also the idea that the ruling elite loves white people so much and wants them vaxxed pronto is equally hilarious.

Africa rollout is obviously slow due to the lousy infrastructure there, but they will ramp up everything even if they have to send the Chinese military in order to 'help them battling the new Tanzanian strain'.

Tactician

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member
@BigBossCashMoney Hey, I have no hate towards you. I think the angle of "the elites are experts at lying & release some truthful info in order to cause division" is a good one. They play both sides & it's prudent to watch for the elite's tricks. I like to refer to some alternative media as "mainstream alternative media" because it's used as a limited hangout to distract from important agendas or shape consensus. This is important to pay attn to as people are increasingly fitted into 'buckets of ideas' based on the media they consume.

With that said, you really really need a punch in the face. You're, by your admission, a 20 year old kid. That's, what, 2nd year? You can't walk up to people & call them "dum dums" & then spew extremely basic thoughts about not believing in CRT or marxism or whatever as if this is something profound. It's not. This forum figured that out in ~2013. Further, you state "advanced mathematical physics and statistical analysis textbooks, whatever, it's all fake. FAKE. USELESS." which is provably horsesh**. Provably, as in I & others on this forum could literally prove many theorems to you. Some of us make a living from these subjects.

Anyway, your post put a smile on my face as it reminded me of when I was a dorky 20 year old, also in STEM. I hope you'll consider that at your age there are many 'unknown unknowns' you have yet to face, one of which is being punched in the face, so it's wise to remain humble. If you can temper down your attitude, I think you'll find this forum is a good place to sort through the mess of current events. Cheers.

Parabola

Sparrow
Other Christian
You've joined an openly Christian forum community and started your first post calling out 'dumb Christian idiots'. In what sense are you debating in good faith?

I suggest you read the forum rules before you continue posting.

NoFunInAus

Banned
Thanks for the sarcasm, haven't had a dose of that stuff in a while.

But seriously. What do you think of my theory? COVID doesn't exist, never existed, the whole thing is a psyop purely on the psychological (not material) level. Either the vaccines are benign or really poisonous in some way. Anti-vaxxers are meant to be proven right by globalist elites as part of a more nefarious plan for revolution. Everyone is being played. It should be clear that the opposition is controlled and intentional, but why? How many TIERS (they key word is tiers) to this scam are there? One layer of lies unravels, a new layer of lies appears. Wake up, the Western public should be used to this kind of thing by now.

Oh hi mr. FBI!

Interesting how you say a virus doesn't exist but then use the (FBI) rhetoric of "anti-vaxxer". How can someone be anti-vaxx when a virus doesn't exist you clown? Pretending to be so smart to know that they're EXPERTS at lying, doesn't mean that you're good at it.

Shoo you heathen, go back to your concrete cave.

fortyfive

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Here we go. Promised "freedom with vaccine" ended much sooner than I thought.

But not everything is lost. Vaccinated still have a high chance to win a rare blood disease in this gov. inducted lottery with human lives.

And this would be your new bright future with new variants. Quarantine, quarantine, quarantine...
The first of the three conditions outlined by Ynet requires a vaccinated or recovered person to self-isolate if they come into contact with a patient infected with a more severe variant, such as the Delta variant.

If a person comes into contact with a patient sick with a less severe variant but they frequent institutions with vulnerable or unvaccinated populations, they will also be required to quarantine in order to protect the vulnerable population.

The third condition that would reportedly require a vaccinated or recovered person to enter quarantine is if they are on a flight with a passenger who later tests positive for COVID-19.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
I think the most likely situation we have on our hands is this:

- there was a lab leak and this man made virus did exist
- China spread fear and unrest throughout the world with their videos of sterilising streets, locking people into apartments, recording people spontaneously throwing up blood and having seizures on trains and elsewhere in public - none of this ever got reported but was from videos going around the internet back in early February last year. These were never covid symptoms, all acted. At the time, I remember something like China buying back 30% of Chinese companies from America (or something like that). This was likely the result they were aiming for with the virus release
- governments around the world freaked out at the time and brought in these lockdown measures (mostly copied from China), and then they got power hungry and saw an opportunity
- I think covid existed last year when there *was* a lab leak, but then through natural immunity and social distancing, it quickly got eradicated, possibly as early as April last year. If the virus got leaked, and it was man made, we really don't know what stage it was in, and it likely could have been in early stages
- governments then seized the opportunity to make a fuck ton of money - look at ppe, vaccines, masks, stocks, etc
- they have got power hungry and are trying to milk this for as long as they can, after all, the gravy train is still choo-chooing. ever longed an altcoin or bitcoin on leverage and watched the price just shoot up like crazy? imagine being able to control that price
- now they are introducing more measures to make more money and keep their power - "vaccine" passports, booster jabs, etc
- the vaccines were rushed, obviously. the health related issues with them are being ignored on purpose, either through malice, incompetence, money, or conspiracies such as depopulation

My questions would be:

- the UK government who is leading the call for vaccinating the world, spent billions on the vaccines. It seems to me that they and their friends and associates all had some sort of stock in the vaccine companies to push this drive, and also to get a return on "money well spent" on the vaccines. Should there be an investigation therefore on government officials and ministers into their monetary gains and involvement in pushing these vaccines without care for the human consequences? This would essentially constitute as "insider trading" and is illegal. It stinks to the high heavens that public officials in the UK with salaries ranging form £80k - 140k p.a are suddenly worth tens of millions

- is the lust for power and money just that, or is there really a depopulation agenda? On the face of things, one can at best assume at minimum that they are trying to get as much money and power as possible. Boris Johnson was questioned on comments he had apparently made where he wanted to leave the PM role in a couple of years after he "made a load of money" - he denied it, of course.

We can link a depopulation agenda to what is going on - and it is not without merit - but let's not jump straight to that. I think it takes a very humble and brave person to admit defeat, even on a minute scale, and these are not qualities a politician possesses. I genuinely cannot imagine that after spending billions of tax payer money, and spreading a full hog fear campaign with complete certainty in what they are saying for the best past of 14 months or so, that they can just come out and say "we got this wrong and this wrong and this wrong" and "actually we have found some really safe methods to combat this disease" and "sorry". Can you imagine the backlash to this also? There was a video of an Australian guy going round that thought he heard the Australian PM saying that nobody in Australia has died of covid and he was literally frothing at the mouth in anger. I imagine there is a huge amount of pent up anger around the world just waiting to be released. Actually I don't "imagine", I know there is and so do all of you

They are far too committed now and can't jump off the train. I believe it is doomed to come to a very abrupt halt in time for them as the evidence against what they have all been doing around the world is mounting dramatically each day. There are more brave voices speaking up and more and more people listening to them and standing up also

I don't believe covid exists anymore. I think whatever is going around is just a common flu strain - this is seen in the fewer deaths, the data that says the flu has been eradicated last year thanks to lockdowns and social distancing (but apparently doesn't work for covid, go figure), and that this is being masked as covid through these fraudulent pcr tests.

I'm not saying I don't believe in a depopulation agenda, in fact I've been quite depressed about it the past week or so having learned the magnitude of evil going on, and I do believe that a lot of evidence points to it - but I think that's an issue that needs to be addressed as a bit more time goes by and we see the reactions to certain things such as the challenges to the governments being prepared by many brave lawyers, ex police officers, scientists and more importantly, the people

The whole thing stinks, and the powers that be know exactly what evil is going on and are pushing for more power. Is that to cover up their lies and agendas after making themselves so much money, or are they really doing it with the mind of depopulating the earth? Maybe a bit from both columns

My white pill to end on: there are people who have been awake for a long time. A lot of people. There are people waking up every day, a lot of people also. More and more wake up each day. The elites have overplayed their hand and I also think they are doing this because they are on a time limit; the voter fraud audits in the US are going to show Trump won by an absolute landslide and a lot of Americans are going to have the same anger as that Australian guy - why else would they have all those barriers etc up in DC? They know what is coming, and I think they need to get as much of their plan completed as soon as possible before that day comes. The haste at which they're now operating since Biden came in has, thankfully, 1) produced the opposite effect in that it's now waking people up and producing irrefutable evidence opposing this entire scam, which will mean ultimately that they bring their entire thing down themselves, and 2) totally eradicated people's trust in them

Keep the hope alive guys. I think about the small things that I can do. In some ways I am scared and cowardly and wait for others to lead in situations like this, as I am learning to get over the gravity of this entire mess. I'm finding more strength each day. But small little things like not wearing your mask to get people around you used to seeing other humans' faces again will maybe have some people, no matter how small, thinking "hey if that guy can do that, so can I". Little ripples like this can be more powerful than you think. Just make sure that you know your numbers and figures and other data to shut anyone down, and remember that there is light guiding all of us

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic
Why didn't you tell us this at your earlier first post? Your elaborate theory is a cope because you just want to travel.

You mentioned you are a "survivor," whatever that means. It sounds like you want to hold on to your hero self-image while at the same time injecting yourself with an unknown chemical formula with unknown side effects except that death or disability is a likely outcome, all so that you can continue to use airplanes, and comply with people who want to cull the majority of the world's population.

And you come on here as if to ask permission to inject yourself by dressing up your decision in some kind of red pill theory.

I can't tell whether this is sarcasm on your part. Are you trolling us?

Right. He comes here with his junk theories about why it’s better to take the vax to justify his decision. A decision that primarily involved wanting to travel ( honestly we are all tired of hearing about your stupid reasons for travel) and “lung congestion”, whatever that means. The only ones really at risk in his age group are OBESE or horribly immunosuppressed. Quit spreading misinformation.

Last edited:

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic
Lookie here. What all of you dumb Christian idiots ---- who I notice are, in general, greatly vulnerable to the sins of pride and lust despite claims to the contrary, focusing too much on false pseudo-intellectualism and sex and family life, therefore addling your stupid little brains ---- what you need to realize, is this.

These people, whoever is orchestrating this whole show, this mass-scale psychological experiment, these people are EXPERTS at lying. They are EXPERTS at disinformation. They have many bags of tricks up their sleeves. Fake whistleblowers. Controlled opposition. Limited hangouts. You name it. Your degrees (MD, PhD, whatever) they mean NOTHING at all. All of that knowledge - books and books of stuff you had to read in medical school, Freudian psychology, advanced mathematical physics and statistical analysis textbooks, whatever, it's all fake. FAKE. USELESS. Your knowledge is all FALSE. If only you retained your semen and TRULY abstained from sexual sin you would come to know many secrets. ALL MODERN WESTERN EDUCATION AND MEDIA IS A MORASS OF LIES. Your false careers, false education, and association with women has completely clouded your vision. Accept these items as your first principles. Ok, great.

Now, the vast majority of brains on here, even at the stupid 1% level, have noticed that the Covid pandemic isn't what it's cracked up to be. That's why this board exists. Great. Step one. Now what? What EXACTLY is going on here? We have to be precise and stop throwing around garbage talk and stuff easily shilled. This forum probably has a bunch of shills, assuming the whole forum isn't just some honeypot, maybe my comment won't even post and I'll get banned. So used to this kind of thing happening and being intellectually, socially isolated from the rest of online humanity.

ANYWAY. Yes, the 1% dum-dum brains will think "haha I trust science and academia, yes, I am so smart, I will take the vaccine." And yes, it is also obvious that they are purposely leaking opposing information so that 50% brains (half smart half dum-dum) will think "Oh no COVID vaccine conspiracy!!!! Durr." But exactly how???

A theory has been mentioned that they actually want to kill off the anti-vaxxers on purpose with a real strain and save the vaccinated thereby consolidating their hegemony. This, now this, I have detected to be the most meritorious advancement of speculation on this board so far. However, even this I suspect is incomplete/incorrect. It is clear that they are releasing controlled opposition, but my personal belief is that, eventually, they want this opposition to be PROVEN RIGHT. This implies a massive (and of course, orchestrated) revolution in the upcoming future. I believe the anti-vaxxers will emerge victorious, and that they will be meant to do so by the globalist elites. This along with stuff like Trump election results audit is just step one in a long con. Everyone is being played. Remember these people are EXPERTS at lying, revolution, power consolidation, etc. Try and look beyond what you see.

What you initially missed is that this is a Christian forum. So why even waste your time posting here knowing this? Not that this is the main point of your comment, but you immediately lost all credibility from the first sentence.

fortyfive

Kingfisher
Other Christian
So used to this kind of thing happening and being intellectually, socially isolated from the rest of online humanity.
You are not socially isolated because you are intellectually superior. (superior at least in your own eyes).
You are isolated because your interaction with others is unacceptable. (unacceptable in others' eyes).

Even if you are right, nobody will listen to you when you are calling everyone a dumb idiot from the start.

Maybe you noticed that your communication style doesn't work as supposed to work, don't you?

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
Right. He comes here with his junk theories about why it’s better to take the vax to justify his decision. A decision that primarily involved wanting to travel ( honestly we are all tired of hearing about your stupid reasons for travel) and “lung congestion”, whatever that means. The only ones really at risk in his age group are OBESE or horribly immunosuppressed. Quit spreading misinformation.
One of my close friends recently took a job with the national centre for statistics with covid and basically confirmed to me that the only people who have died are obese, old, or sick. One of my other close friends' mum died from covid after being given the all clear from cancer about a month prior.

For the overwhelming majority, it is all a sham.

hkhathaj

Kingfisher
Other Christian
One of my close friends recently took a job with the national centre for statistics with covid and basically confirmed to me that the only people who have died are obese, old, or sick. One of my other close friends' mum died from covid after being given the all clear from cancer about a month prior.

For the overwhelming majority, it is all a sham.
Hungary releases a list of all Covid deaths (approved by the state) with age, date of death and list of pre-existing health conditions. This is released as a table online that can be accessed here: https://koronavirus.gov.hu/elhunytak

A guy processed this data of Hungary into this chart: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kamutelapo/covid/master/képek/NemIsmertAlapbetegség.png

The labels translated:
* Blue: Approved Covid Death/week/10
* Orange: Approved Covid Death/week/10 for people without any existing health condition
* Green: Vaccines administered

It is suspicious that there was not much death without pre-existing condition before vaccination started. OTOH the end of winter is always the most dangerous time for these kinds of illnesses.