Coronavirus vaccine thread

Elipe

Pelican

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker

Interesting.
Wonder how far they'll take down Gates and Fauci. They're certainly setting up their fall, but likely just as scape goats at a very shallow level.

The judge that threw out their case against the hospital was a Reagan appointment.
Even a magistrate of the King of Cuckservatives himself is a perverter of justice.

Trust not in cuckservatives.
Exactly. Uniparty/deep state/oligarch conservatives aren't that helpful.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
Wonder how far they'll take down Gates and Fauci. They're certainly setting up their fall, but likely just as scape goats at a very shallow level.

Definitely reeks of "rats fleeing the sinking ship", especially someone with Buffett's foresight. They may just be puppets, but that is still a blow to their plans and gives our side some momentum should something materialise here. It will wake people up, no matter what news does eventually come out. At this point, I think even if they were tried for everything we know they are guilty of, some sex scandal or whatever would be more effective at waking normies up because that's something they can actually believe.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

cvhx8ccozwwvok1emfn6.jpg

Don't know if this was already posted but this is hugely disturbing; Alarming effects of the vaccines:

Possibly Graphene Turning People's heads into Receivers

And here is some related predictive programming from a 2007 anime, also very disturbing:

Predictive programing - Vexille movie from 2007

There are countless other examples of predictive programming, like the Utopia clip posted earlier in this thread, Contagion (2011) starring Matt Damon and even V for Vendetta, the 2005 Nathalie Portman movie which centered around a fake government pandemic - in the year 2020!

The system has been telling us what they would do to us for many years...

Last edited:

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member

cvhx8ccozwwvok1emfn6.jpg
"
  • "So far, 484 cases have been reported out of 90.6 million doses, which means the risk occurs in 0.000534% of young adults"
Funny that they use numbers when it suits them, but like to forget numbers like "99.9% survival rate"

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
The Darkhorse podcast guy was taken seriously enough by the Joe Rogan show for Rogan to do an unscheduled podcast, just released today. Millions of listeners are going to be asking the same questions we have been asking regarding the suppression of non-patented ivermectin as a viable alternative to experimental vaccines...

I bought Ivermectin when that podcast first came out from some online Indian pharmacy because I know doctors in Canada wouldn't prescribe it and would just tell me to take Bill Gates' poison. I'm not even worried about COOFID. I've just become convinced the vast amount of illnesses are actually parasitic, so it's better to have some anti-parasite medicine on you at all times. It's nuts that I trust some random Indian online pharmacy more than the Canadian healthcare system.

SeekingTruth

Woodpecker

What the employees did wrong is waited this long to quit. This has been ongoing for some time. I’m sure the hospital sent out surveys to determine how many wouldn’t take it. Gave the hospital enough time to find replacements. If it doesn’t hurt their bottom-line they don’t care one bit.

2Infinity

Woodpecker
I bought Ivermectin when that podcast first came out from some online Indian pharmacy because I know doctors in Canada wouldn't prescribe it and would just tell me to take Bill Gates' poison. I'm not even worried about COOFID. I've just become convinced the vast amount of illnesses are actually parasitic, so it's better to have some anti-parasite medicine on you at all times. It's nuts that I trust some random Indian online pharmacy more than the Canadian healthcare system.

Haha, I was googling some too a few days ago, haven't bought yet but let us know if you have a successful buying experience, it's being sold under the name 'Ziverdoo' kit or something. Seems highly marked up though...and yes sad we can't buy it over the counter in the "first world" countries we live in.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Lookie here. What all of you dumb Christian idiots ---- who I notice are, in general, greatly vulnerable to the sins of pride and lust despite claims to the contrary, focusing too much on false pseudo-intellectualism and sex and family life, therefore addling your stupid little brains ---- what you need to realize, is this.

These people, whoever is orchestrating this whole show, this mass-scale psychological experiment, these people are EXPERTS at lying. They are EXPERTS at disinformation. They have many bags of tricks up their sleeves. Fake whistleblowers. Controlled opposition. Limited hangouts. You name it. Your degrees (MD, PhD, whatever) they mean NOTHING at all. All of that knowledge - books and books of stuff you had to read in medical school, Freudian psychology, advanced mathematical physics and statistical analysis textbooks, whatever, it's all fake. FAKE. USELESS. Your knowledge is all FALSE. If only you retained your semen and TRULY abstained from sexual sin you would come to know many secrets. ALL MODERN WESTERN EDUCATION AND MEDIA IS A MORASS OF LIES. Your false careers, false education, and association with women has completely clouded your vision. Accept these items as your first principles. Ok, great.

Now, the vast majority of brains on here, even at the stupid 1% level, have noticed that the Covid pandemic isn't what it's cracked up to be. That's why this board exists. Great. Step one. Now what? What EXACTLY is going on here? We have to be precise and stop throwing around garbage talk and stuff easily shilled. This forum probably has a bunch of shills, assuming the whole forum isn't just some honeypot, maybe my comment won't even post and I'll get banned. So used to this kind of thing happening and being intellectually, socially isolated from the rest of online humanity.

ANYWAY. Yes, the 1% dum-dum brains will think "haha I trust science and academia, yes, I am so smart, I will take the vaccine." And yes, it is also obvious that they are purposely leaking opposing information so that 50% brains (half smart half dum-dum) will think "Oh no COVID vaccine conspiracy!!!! Durr." But exactly how???

A theory has been mentioned that they actually want to kill off the anti-vaxxers on purpose with a real strain and save the vaccinated thereby consolidating their hegemony. This, now this, I have detected to be the most meritorious advancement of speculation on this board so far. However, even this I suspect is incomplete/incorrect. It is clear that they are releasing controlled opposition, but my personal belief is that, eventually, they want this opposition to be PROVEN RIGHT. This implies a massive (and of course, orchestrated) revolution in the upcoming future. I believe the anti-vaxxers will emerge victorious, and that they will be meant to do so by the globalist elites. This along with stuff like Trump election results audit is just step one in a long con. Everyone is being played. Remember these people are EXPERTS at lying, revolution, power consolidation, etc. Try and look beyond what you see.
You would be better accepted in your online communities if you first didn't insult everyone :laughter:. But to your point, what would the end goal be?

Sa6re

Robin
"
  • "So far, 484 cases have been reported out of 90.6 million doses, which means the risk occurs in 0.000534% of young adults"
Funny that they use numbers when it suits them, but like to forget numbers like "99.9% survival rate"
It’s a 99.95% survival rate (Ioannidis, 2020 - *see below). In people under 70 years. That means 5 in 10,000 of those infected, died, apparently. By the way that’s a very low death rate. Remember, each year only around 20% of population experiences the flu, to some degree. And in UK, at least 95.42% (**see below) of those Covid fatalities had known secondary or tertiary conditions, many serious terminal conditions. So the alleged infection bares no relation to fatality. Because a general case (pre-Covid) was determined by a + test and a symptomatic diagnoses, coinciding. But no diagnoses seems to have been done. Doctors the world over neglected in their duty. Due to professional pressure and scientistic (NOT scientific) bias. And all of these numbers rely on a pcr test that cannot determine an infection ratio whatsoever. It’s one big ‘unfunny’ joke.

* https://www.who.int/bulletin/online_first/BLT.20.265892.pdf
** https://hectordrummond.com/2020/11/12/nhs-graphs-from-christopher-bowyer-10-nov/