Coronavirus vaccine thread

Sa6re

Robin
Right. I don’t believe viruses are contagious. I might be wrong but the way I see it, the only reason people think they’re contagious is because sometimes, when you have been near someone with particular flu (influenza - spanish for influence) symptoms, you ‘come down’ with the flu and experience similar symptoms. Is this by a contagion or is it other forms of bodily influence, like electromagnetic waves or probiotic relation? Also, how many times have you been near sick people and not got sick. Is that the immune system? Its all one big mess, this theory.

So, what did they create in those labs in wuhan etc.? Simple, they were creating what’s in the va.c.c.in.e. They’ve pulled the wool over everyones eyes by telling them a series of inaccurate truths.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Don't know if this was already posted but this is hugely disturbing; Alarming effects of the vaccines:

Possibly Graphene Turning People's heads into Receivers

And here is some related predictive programming from a 2007 anime, also very disturbing:

Predictive programing - Vexille movie from 2007

There are countless other examples of predictive programming, like the Utopia clip posted earlier in this thread, Contagion (2011) starring Matt Damon and even V for Vendetta, the 2005 Nathalie Portman movie which centered around a fake government pandemic - in the year 2020!

The system has been telling us what they would do to us for many years...
So they are creating an army of basically zombie-robots.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
Lookie here. What all of you dumb Christian idiots ---- who I notice are, in general, greatly vulnerable to the sins of pride and lust despite claims to the contrary, focusing too much on false pseudo-intellectualism and sex and family life, therefore addling your stupid little brains ---- what you need to realize, is this.

These people, whoever is orchestrating this whole show, this mass-scale psychological experiment, these people are EXPERTS at lying. They are EXPERTS at disinformation. They have many bags of tricks up their sleeves. Fake whistleblowers. Controlled opposition. Limited hangouts. You name it. Your degrees (MD, PhD, whatever) they mean NOTHING at all. All of that knowledge - books and books of stuff you had to read in medical school, Freudian psychology, advanced mathematical physics and statistical analysis textbooks, whatever, it's all fake. FAKE. USELESS. Your knowledge is all FALSE. If only you retained your semen and TRULY abstained from sexual sin you would come to know many secrets. ALL MODERN WESTERN EDUCATION AND MEDIA IS A MORASS OF LIES. Your false careers, false education, and association with women has completely clouded your vision. Accept these items as your first principles. Ok, great.

Now, the vast majority of brains on here, even at the stupid 1% level, have noticed that the Covid pandemic isn't what it's cracked up to be. That's why this board exists. Great. Step one. Now what? What EXACTLY is going on here? We have to be precise and stop throwing around garbage talk and stuff easily shilled. This forum probably has a bunch of shills, assuming the whole forum isn't just some honeypot, maybe my comment won't even post and I'll get banned. So used to this kind of thing happening and being intellectually, socially isolated from the rest of online humanity.

ANYWAY. Yes, the 1% dum-dum brains will think "haha I trust science and academia, yes, I am so smart, I will take the vaccine." And yes, it is also obvious that they are purposely leaking opposing information so that 50% brains (half smart half dum-dum) will think "Oh no COVID vaccine conspiracy!!!! Durr." But exactly how???

A theory has been mentioned that they actually want to kill off the anti-vaxxers on purpose with a real strain and save the vaccinated thereby consolidating their hegemony. This, now this, I have detected to be the most meritorious advancement of speculation on this board so far. However, even this I suspect is incomplete/incorrect. It is clear that they are releasing controlled opposition, but my personal belief is that, eventually, they want this opposition to be PROVEN RIGHT. This implies a massive (and of course, orchestrated) revolution in the upcoming future. I believe the anti-vaxxers will emerge victorious, and that they will be meant to do so by the globalist elites. This along with stuff like Trump election results audit is just step one in a long con. Everyone is being played. Remember these people are EXPERTS at lying, revolution, power consolidation, etc. Try and look beyond what you see.
THIS is the MOST useless post I've seen in a WHILE.

BECUZ I am so SMART and an EXPERT in my FIELD...I've been able to CALCULATE that APPROXIMATELY 98.5% of you arrived to this FORUM on the back of a TURNIP TRUCK and probably can't even READ.

HOWEVER, if 1.5% of you KNUCKLEHEADS can understand my drivel, then I would REALLY APPRECIATE a LIKE or a THUMBS UP on this POST.

URS TRULY,

BIG MOMMA BEAR BAWSSS HAWGG RICH DADDY LONG DONG BALLER STATUS, JR.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

“And it spread so fast, that even “fleeting” exposure just merely seconds can infect a stranger in a shopping mall.“

Hahahaha. What a joke. Who is this clown?

This is why they conducted the Stanford Prison Experiment. For this exact and horrible moment in history.

Instead of being applied to a few dozen volunteers, it's now applied to the 7.8 billion people of earth.

So they are creating an army of basically zombie-robots.

While it may sound outlandish, the evidence seems to point in that direction.

Jose Delgado did his famous experiment of stopping a charging bull way back in 1963, using a single electrode implanted in the bull's brain.

By 1965 Delgado was already modifying complex monkey behaviors with multiple electrodes and by varying the current of their electromagnetic cages.

Just imagine how advanced the tech has become over the past 55 years.

Look at what DARPA and Elon Musk's Neuralink can do with targeting neuron clusters.

Now imagine magnetic nano-particles settling in different areas of the brain via the vaccines.

How hard would it be to control people via 4G, 5G or other waves? How complex could the behavior-driving be?

In Klaus Schwab's books, he talks not just about reading thoughts but IMPLANTING thoughts.

I'm afraid that we might already be there.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
While it may sound outlandish, the evidence seems to point in that direction.

Jose Delgado did his famous experiment of stopping a charging bull way back in 1963, using a single electrode implanted in the bull's brain.

By 1965 Delgado was already modifying complex monkey behaviors with multiple electrodes and by varying the current of their electromagnetic cages.

Just imagine how advanced the tech has become over the past 55 years.

Look at what DARPA and Elon Musk's Neuralink can do with targeting neuron clusters.

Now imagine magnetic nano-particles settling in different areas of the brain via the vaccines.

How hard would it be to control people via 4G, 5G or other waves? How complex could the behavior-driving be?

In Klaus Schwab's books, he talks not just about reading thoughts but IMPLANTING thoughts.

I'm afraid that we might already be there.
Brzezinski basically talks about a world of automaton-humanoids connected to A.I. and commanded by it. You just have to hope that their science has weak links... unfortunately, I believe they have had this technology for probably the past 20 years and were beta testing it within the past decade, so now it is fully operational.

Easy_C

Peacock
If the powers that be were really interested in wiping out the "disobedient", they would have started already since, as far as I know, most of the sheeple has already taken at least one shot. Unless you are in a third world country or live in a country with luck, logistic issues with vaxx distribution are at a minimum, they have been remarkably efficient even in countries like Brazil or Panamá. They could safely dispatch millions of "disobedients" by now.
Ya know what’s a bit nuts?

Im almost jealous now of the remote, central mountain region, Afghan villagers. They’re so extremely isolated that even impacts from the Afghan civil war over the last decade have been limited. I can’t imagine that COVID totalitarianism is even a factor in their lives. In spite of the hard poverty they have something valuable that we don’t: being left alone.

Easy_C

Peacock
Brzezinski basically talks about a world of automaton-humanoids connected to A.I. and commanded by it. You just have to hope that their science has weak links... unfortunately, I believe they have had this technology for probably the past 20 years and were beta testing it within the past decade, so now it is fully operational.
By the way, it is possible to construct an EMP grenade that will fry everything in a decent radius using household ingredients. I don’t know how to do this myself but if you’re worried about it, heading out to a state park or something away from any electronics and exposing any jabbees to that should take care of the problem.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
I shared this on another thread, but it's relevant here too.

A Canadian surgeon got fired for voicing concerns about vaccinating kids.

He said that kids under 18 should not be vaccinated -- something the WHO, Germany, and UK agree with.

For this, he got fired:

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
I shared this on another thread, but it's relevant here too.

A Canadian surgeon got fired for voicing concerns about vaccinating kids.

He said that kids under 18 should not be vaccinated -- something the WHO, Germany, and UK agree with.

For this, he got fired:

By the way, there is leaked audio of his conversation with the COVID medical dictators:

I researched the major donors of this hospital.

One such individual, Rusty Walter, suffered a stroke and was treated at Houston Methodist Hospital. He (and his wife Paula) later donated $101 Million.

That’s right... $101,000,000.00.

I am considering writing to him and addressing the risk of stroke and heart attack among our young boys via the mRNA-based vaccine.

Perhaps he will pull his money from Houston Methodist Hospital for forcing their employees to take the injections as a condition for continued employment.

Perhaps not.

LeoniusD

Pelican
The "vaccine" being the cure also means that all children (birth-12 years) would perish as well along with the deplorables (assuming they are not getting the "vaccine" by the end of the year). As far as I know, the WHO is not approving the non-vaccine for young children. Why would the globalists want to murder the most malleable and programable population--children? It doesn't quite make sense.
Death and durable damage post-vaxx is most common among the very old and weak. There is a legion of old couples who are now dying in pairs as they get the vaxx. I calculated that the damage-death ratio to the vaccinated is 0,5% 1 in 200. Among the very young it will be much better - thus 1 in 1000 or a bit more.

Obviously the real goal of the vaxx is not to kill. The vaxx must have a fertility-reduction goal behind it. The deaths are frankly more an inconvenience to them. My guess is that cancer will increase even more and they want everyone vaxxed frequently - best if the only people who have children need their IVF treatment, then they are in control of fertility.

The children who get vaccines from age zero to the deathbed will hardly live past 50, but by then they reckon that they can police the peasants with militarized drones and robots and the old generation who lived longer is dead.

I really wonder about such statements of this not making sense..... It makes perfect sense - no one says that this is a hard kill of sorts - that would be retarded on many fronts - not even the peasants would be stupid enough to take it and the economic system would collapse. Stephan Langan is correct.

Here is how they care about children experiencing heart problems post-vaxx:

IMG_20210624_081828.jpg

Translation: If things improve, then continue vaxxing. There are plenty of peasant children out there - one less does not matter.

LeoniusD

Pelican
"
  • "So far, 484 cases have been reported out of 90.6 million doses, which means the risk occurs in 0.000534% of young adults"
Funny that they use numbers when it suits them, but like to forget numbers like "99.9% survival rate"
The study looks at 90 mio. total doses, but somehow calculates the risk only towards the young people. IN reality the most people impacted were old. In old-age homes 30% of people died instantly after the vaccine. And most elderly people get just called as normal heart attack. There is no chance in hell that this has a 0,000534% risk for the young.

Duterte has now threatened to arrest anyone who refuses the poison shot.very concerning from a very corrupt country..

How Long before this happens in the West too? Get vaccinated or go to jail.

It's weird that they would spend money imprisoning people at that point. Why wouldn't they just line people up and inject them? Why is this not mandated, especially in countries without a pretense to freedom? I have been thinking about this a lot in relation to the mark of the beast. What happens if the government walks into your house and holds you down and injects you with the poison (or brands you with the mark) against your will? In the book of revelation it seems at least to me like one has a choice, and those who choose the mark will burn in hell. Could you go to hell even if forced to receive the mark against your will?
duterte pushing ivermectin https://mb.com.ph/2021/06/22/il-give-you-ivermectin-or-leave-the-country-duterte-tells-anti-vaxxers/

“Ito ‘yong ayaw magpabakuna. Kayong ayaw magpabakuna, ipabakuna ko ‘yong itong sa bakuna ng baboy, ‘yong Ivermectin. Iyon ang ibakuna ko sa kanila (These people who don’t want to get vaccinated. If you don’t want to get vaccinated, I will vaccinate you with the vaccine for pigs, the Ivermectin. That’s what I will put in you),” the President said in his taped public address on Monday night.

I'm not sure what his angle is. From what I read, it will still be voluntary to get vaxxed in Phils, he is just using rhetorical bluster in his typical style.