Coronavirus vaccine thread

2Infinity

Woodpecker
Obviously the real goal of the vaxx is not to kill. The vaxx must have a fertility-reduction goal behind it. The deaths are frankly more an inconvenience to them. My guess is that cancer will increase even more and they want everyone vaxxed frequently - best if the only people who have children need their IVF treatment, then they are in control of fertility.

^^^ This.

They had a rare opportunity to start with a non-natural virus made in a lab (tried to cover up lab origin) such that they could goal-seek the insidious/intended side effects of the vaccine. Then caused a global panic via MSM that enabled governments to give no-liability for vaccine manufacturers in a politically feasible way (people demanded vaccines), then designed the vaccine in such a way that the toxic spike protein + mRNA lipid nanoparticles (new vaccine technology never used on a mass scale before) carry the spike proteins into areas of your body it shouldn't be going into (e.g. ovaries / bone marrow) -> potential long term fertility and immune/cancer issues (to be seen). And as has been much discussed, they continue to suppress alternative treatments from existing safe drugs such as Ivermectin cause the population can't be allowed to have a non-vax alternative.

They'll deny it at first, but even if long term side effects do become widely reported & go mainstream, they have the perfect mea culpa because they were "forced" to make the vaccines at a fast pace, plus no liability anyways. It's not the perfect crime but it's a 'good enough' crime because if you take into account the effect of MSM media brainwashing / distortion of all the above, I doubt the average normie will be convinced of the above or even be able to do anything about it in the courts.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Here someone alleging that they might have spread a lab virus or weaponized exosome starting in 2018:

Personally I don't consider this relevant, because whatever it did - it barely increased mortality in virtually all countries.

And it is very well possible that the flu shots starting in 2019 were already changed - the mortality of those post-vaccination especially in Italy was amazing after they vaxxed hundreds of thousands. What people miss is that South Korea had also strangely lethal flu shot reactions from the 2019-20 batch. But they did not herd people into death centers and treated them with insane doses of AIDS meds then - strapped them onto high-pressure ventilators for what appears to be a blood-centered disease. Breathing and lungs are irrelevant when your blood is impacted.

Either way - as for spread - could be since many of my friends and me got sick around 2019/20. Something weird was going around so a weaponized exosome could fit the bill. And it was so deadly that unless they would have started this insanity, then no one would know anything was wrong. That is frankly the white pill there - they simply cannot create any biological weapons that are worth anything.

'We got one that will kill less than previous strong flu seasons! Be afraid peasants! Be very afraid - it will be almost as bad as the last 5 worst natural years!'

Yeah - that would not work without the stupid PCR tests, the obfuscation of the disease which would lower mortality even further - doctors would react by changing treatment protocols and using ivermectin and other compounds instead of AIDS meds and ventilators. So mortality would go down way below the flu (which it already is for most under 75 year olds).

2Infinity

Woodpecker
Have you guys noticed how the MSM has been continuously shitting on the AstraZeneca (adenovirus type) vaccine versus the Pfizer/Moderna (mRNA type) ones? I wouldn't take any of the three as all of them create the spike protein in some form, but I'm continuously seeing MSM shill for the later two. First was the "You can't attend the Bruce Springsteen concert if you've had the AZ", now I'm seeing "Pfizer/Moderna create more anti-bodies than AstraZeneca" type articles. Also talk about phasing out the AZ shot.

Whatever the hidden intention of the vaccines, if any, it's obvious the mRNA ones will accomplish the goal more effectively than the AZ. I'm guessing this may have something to do with that the AZ vaccine might not have the lipid nanoparticles that are rumored to carry the spike-protein into bone marrow/ovaries, not sure.

Foley96

Pigeon

Here is our daily-dose of propaganda in the UK, as suggested by the YT algorithm under 'learn the facts about the COVID-19 vaccine' sponsored by our so called once great NHS. Funnily enough the like to dislike ratio is pretty insane (99% dislike) and would indicate that the masses are not in-fact taking this experimental jab in the numbers we are been told.

Can someone explain the cause of this discrepancy in the data because it makes no logical sense that there is such support in the UK for these experimental vaccines, we are even been told uptake is 85% which it clearly isn't.

I have stated previously this could be fake social proof to encourage more sheep to take it up when in-fact most of the non elderly population and below 50s have not taken it.

If this hypothesis is true this has to be the greatest lie ever told to the public in the history of human civilisation. I am struggling to undestand where the facts lie in this mess as it's difficult to trust the figures at this point. Maybe the uptake is high but cannot surly be 85% as they are claiming. It's just not possible with a 99% dislike ratio on the so called fact checking videos.

On another note there was an article this week in the UK saying indigenous European population is rejecting the VAXX most now, even more in numbers compared to ethnic minorities. This is quite an interesting development.

Thanks all ! Looking forward to hearing your responses.

John Silva

Sparrow
Got a call to get the heinous jab tomorrow, said I wasn't available.

_"What about saturday?"
_"I'm out for the weekend"
_"Ok then we'll call you next week"

Any ideas to keep staling or get out of this predictament?!

I'm under 40 and said that I would contact them when available, to no avail, they will call me again next week and will keep harassing me on the subject.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
If it

_"What about saturday?"

I'm under 40 and said that I would contact them when available, to no avail, they will call me again next week and will keep harassing me on the subject.
It's not mandatory? So why not just say no thanks? I've ignored all texts and letters I've received.

ginsu

Kingfisher

_"What about saturday?"

Stalling seems a good tactic, you waste their resources and its demoralizing for the people chasing you

Glaucon

Ostrich
Gold Member

_"What about saturday?"

I would use very harsh words to never call me again.

Or just book an appointment, and not go. They wasted a shot.

SeekingTruth

Woodpecker

_"What about saturday?"

Does your state have religious or philosophical exemptions? I’m guessing this is for a job?
Start working on a back up plan and keep delaying.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker

_"What about saturday?"

Just don't answer the phone. They will give up eventually

Easy_C

Peacock

_"What about saturday?"

One time, me and my father were returning from the local pool when we ran into a police checkpoint set up. During the course of the interaction he kept chatting with the cop constantly, and when asked to produce license and registration pulled literally everything out and handed it to the cop.

I'd recommend a similar tactic. When they call make it a game to see how long you can keep them on the phone chattering about irrelevant, boring things. Talk about the weather, your auntie's cake, the family picnic, the troubles some imaginary cousin is having with his herpes, your latest Dungeons and Dragons game....

You could have some fun with this and make them have zero desire to interact with you.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member

_"What about saturday?"

You could try saying, "On my doctor's advice, I will not be getting the shot at this time. I will contact you if and when I'm cleared to receive it. What is your best contact number?" If they try to ask you who your doctor is (not likely), say, "I'll talk to my doctor and ask if it's ok to give you his/her name. Again, what is your contact number? I'll call you when I have the information."

If they keep calling you after that, you'll have to keep repeating the above until they finally give up. The only way they could escalate the pressure if you handle it this way is to send someone to your house, which they don't appear ready yet to do.

If it's a mandatory situation, in which case they'll ask you to provide them with written proof of your medical exemption, then you'll need to go out and actually get a medical exemption. That involves doctor-shopping until you find one that will do it. There is advice in several of these threads on what you need to say to a doctor to get them to give you an exemption.

Last edited:

IPS

Sparrow

_"What about saturday?"

Linked is an article today on how to avoid the jab if you are a college student, but can apply to other scenarios. https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/06...e-students-can-say-no-to-a-mandatory-vaccine/

John Silva

Sparrow
Thank you for all the suggestions.
just say no thanks
Of course this would be the sane and normal reply, but I'm unsure about an outright refusal.

I'm inclined to this one:
Just don't answer the phone.
Though I fear with different numbers they will eventually be able to reach me.

Or just book an appointment, and not go
Of course this also an option. Maybe miss a few appointments and they'll give up.

Does your state have religious or philosophical exemption
I would prefer not to engage in any sort of dialogue that it's not mandatory or that my religion doesn't allow it at the moment. Just skip the system and stop getting these calls.

On my doctor's advice, I will not be getting the shot at this time. I will contact you if and when I'm cleared to receive it
Yes, I think I'll use a version of this in the future.

For the moment I'll try to avoid these calls as much as I can.

Thank you all.

flulrich

Chicken

SeekingTruth

Woodpecker
The Darkhorse podcast guy was taken seriously enough by the Joe Rogan show for Rogan to do an unscheduled podcast, just released today. Millions of listeners are going to be asking the same questions we have been asking regarding the suppression of non-patented ivermectin as a viable alternative to experimental vaccines...

This is HUGE so I summarized the Rogan podcast. Episode 1671 with Weinstein and Dr Kory.

Ivermectin:
-decreases viral replication
-blocks spike protein binding
-decreases inflammatory response
-overwhelming number of studies show positive use as prophylaxis and decrease hospitalizations. Used in Mexico, Zimbabwe and India to destroy surges.
-all online discussions being blocked. They mostly believe this is all about money as no money in old drug, creation of new pharmaceuticals as well as vaccines.
-no one will debate as their only defense is “evidence is low quality”. Everyone repeating same thing.
-Dr Kory Senate testimony on Ivermectin was pulled from YouTube after 9M views

Vaccine concerns (starts about 2:14)
-spike protein is cytotoxic (Salk institute paper)
-spike protein designed to stay open for binding but potential cytotoxicity not studied/addressed
-vax components do not stay at injection site
-lipid nanoparticles found throughout the body including ovaries
-spike protein doesn’t stay on cell surface as designed and released into the body

More about Dr Kory per Wikipedia:

In May 2020, Kory resigned from UW Health after his public participation as a guest of Senator Ron Johnson at a hearing in which he called for use of steroids in COVID-19 patients.[4][5]
Kory then joined Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. After his participation in a 8 December 2020 meeting[6] of the Senate Homeland Security Committee in which he expounded the benefits of ivermectin for COVID-19,[7][1] he resigned from Aurora St Luke's, telling a reporter the hospital wanted to limit his freedom to speak.[5]

New paper released showing Ivermectin benefits: