Coronavirus vaccine thread

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
"
  • "So far, 484 cases have been reported out of 90.6 million doses, which means the risk occurs in 0.000534% of young adults"
Funny that they use numbers when it suits them, but like to forget numbers like "99.9% survival rate"
They conveniently overlook that investigations into the efficacy of the VAERS system revealed years ago that the system is hopelessly flawed and needs a complete overhaul, and only a miniscule fraction of adverse events/deaths ever get logged into the system. It’s believed you have to multiply by 100 to get an estimate of the true numbers.

It’s not 484 cases. It’s 484 times 100, most likely (it’s the PCR test problem in reverse - whereas the PCR generates unreal, illusory “asymptomatic” cases right and left, the VAERS system fails to record real cases of harm right and left).

Also, cardiac inflammation is only one type of side effect. What about all the other types of health hazards being reported everywhere? Multiply all those by 100 as well.

Also, how do we even know it’s 90 million doses? The true dosage might be much lower, they could be lying about that like they lied about everything from the start.

And remember, these investigations have nothing to do with COVID. The massive failings of the VAERS and all similar systems were being studied and these findings reported years before the supposed “pandemic.” The “multiply by 100” claim isn’t coming from someone fed up with lockdowns or fighting against mandatory Vaxxing or anything like that.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Obviously the real goal of the vaxx is not to kill. The vaxx must have a fertility-reduction goal behind it. The deaths are frankly more an inconvenience to them. My guess is that cancer will increase even more and they want everyone vaxxed frequently - best if the only people who have children need their IVF treatment, then they are in control of fertility.
Obviously that would've been catastrophical strategically. That would be casuality. Cause-effect. Even the normiest normie would see the correlation. However, that people are not dying at serious numbers now (and I don't mean 10 thousands or 100 thousands, but 90-95% of the world population) does not mean that this won't happen in the future. A bomb doesn't explodes directly necessarily, it can also explode when it is detonated later down the road. So yeah there could be a sterilizer coming down the line with this vaccine - or with the next vaccines that they will roll out yearly now - but mass death in the future is a good possibility too, cause then there won't be direct links with the vaccine and they can blame it on racist deer, transphobic aliens, bigot totempoles or prejudiced laptops.

Edin

Robin
On Daily Mail's website today.

Inventor of MRNA vaccines says people should not be forced to take experimental COVID vaccines because risks aren't known and under 18s and those who’ve had virus shouldn’t take it

• Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA technology that's used in the COVID vaccine, said young adults and teens shouldn't be forced to get the vaccine
  • He told Fox's Tucker Carlson that there isn't enough risk-benefit analysis data for that age group
  • Earlier today, a CDC advisory group said there is a 'likely link' between rare cases of heart inflammation in that age group and the COVID-19 vaccine

berenmsc

Sparrow
I've decided to employ a new approach when discussing the vaccines with normies. And that's to actually encourage them but with a twist.

I'm basically going to use the elites actual talking points and agenda of depopulation, something along the lines of:

'You know I'm glad they are finally doing something about overpopulation, I mean it was getting ridiculous. Now our politicians finally had the balls to take action and start making strides to bring down the population, and I have to say these measures are perfect, a non violent solution where at long last we are finally sterilising people, might sound harsh but needed to be done, there's just too many of us. I just wish they had done it sooner'

And if the normie asks what I'm talking about I'll say 'Bro yeah it's great, I've been following it for a while and it's been in the pipeline quite some time and at long last they have taken action, I personally think it's great, I mean they botched it by having people pass away too soon but they were clever in not having the pharmaceutical companies face any liability for side effects, a masterstroke and it will definitely help the climate, anyway did you see that new show on Netflix?'

I'll obviously refine it so that it is as subtle as possible but gets the point across.

Invisible

Robin
Got a call to get the heinous jab tomorrow, said I wasn't available.

_"What about saturday?"
_"I'm out for the weekend"
_"Ok then we'll call you next week"

Any ideas to keep staling or get out of this predictament?!

I'm under 40 and said that I would contact them when available, to no avail, they will call me again next week and will keep harassing me on the subject.
Just tell them you'd like to be fully informed before being vaccinated and ask them to show you the long term safety data.

Invisible

Robin
Any Kiwis out there want to make them selves an easy $3k, roll up your sleeve and let em jab you with ReCov, a Chinese developed vaccine. What could possibly go wrong!?

Apparently compliant sheep make good lab rats.

Wynne said New Zealand was seen as a good place to run a clinical trial because it had a good health system, had a compliant population and could produce high quality research data for the pharmaceutical industry. It was also considered low risk as there was no Covid in the community and there was still a large population who had not been immunised.

I guess the up side is at least the sheep, lab rats, compliant population who volunteer are getting some cash. If I was a Kiwi who volunteered for the regular vaccine I would be feeling ripped off!

WhiteWolf

Robin

"poorest countries are unlikely to get shots before 2023"

So they want to keep this circus going until mid/late 2023 when most of the 3rd world is vaccinated?
This madness seems far from over because if they stop the fearmongering and lockdowns, the 3rd worlders will say no to a vaccine vaccine for a virus that is no longer around. (or never existed in the first place)

king bast

Kingfisher

_"What about saturday?"

I'm under 40 and said that I would contact them when available, to no avail, they will call me again next week and will keep harassing me on the subject.
I don't understand. Who is calling you, and why can't you just say 'NO' to them and be done with it?

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

_"What about saturday?"

Get a doctor to say you have a potential heart condition & can't risk the heart inflammation from the quack-cines?
Pointing to the CDC's own information of late.

xyrodon

Chicken
Does anyone know how to obtain a fake vaccine receipt? I've been looking around with no luck.

BTW someone posing as Dr. Stella Immanuel was selling vaccine cards. I e-mailed her and she said the account is fake and has been taking down.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Ive used the same script for any unsolicted phone calls for years. It would go like this if they tried the passive aggressive shtick on me to get a jab .

"Ringy dingy"

Me "Hello"

Caller "Hi is this Mr Papaya?"

Me "Whos calling?"

Caller "This is Melba from HurryUpAndDieAlready Inc. We have your vaccine appt ready for you"

Me " Melba are you a fair person?"

Melba "Uh ..yes...I dont..."

Me "I mean you really believe in fairness right?"

Melba "Of course but uh..."

Me "Melba what is your personal phone number?"

Melba "Uh...What do want that for?"

Me "Well Melba you assured me that you a fair person. So since you have my number I think its only fair that I have your personal phone number so I can call you anytime I want with any really stupid ideas I have for you"

Then depending on how much time I want to spend messing with them it will usually end quickly. But I might troll a bit more

Melba "Im sorry but I cant give you my phone number"

Me "Then Melba you are not a fair person. And since you've already lied to me once then I cant trust you. You've really disappointed me Melba so please take me off your call list and bye bye".

Click

SVK

Woodpecker
One of you guys that subscribe to the depopulation theory, I don't understand what would be the motive to cull/make infertile the "obedient" part of the population? Wouldn't you want to precisely get rid of the "problematic" ones and maybe cull the third world a bit at the same time? In the case you are outlining "they" would end up with a world comprised of rebellious, often very religious population (lots of children) and poor countries full of people (that have TONS of children). Why would you want to cull/make infertile your Western liberal population and Silicon Valley workforce (that you need to make money) and that is already culling itself with low fertility? Also, when pulling of a grand conspiracy like that you would want as few people (conspirators) involved as possible. You need a lot fewer people to engineer a virus than develop AND distribute a "killer" vaccine.

So my take is, if there is a depopulation conspiracy (I only give it 1 in 100 probability at most), the vaccine really is the cure and the virus will be the culling mechanism:
  • we are already seeing push to vaccinate the children and reports of side effects are suppressed
  • poor countries won't have access to vaccine for years
  • mRNA vaccines seem almost strangely effective against new variants
So the theory goes:
  • current virus is just more or less a loyalty "test" to get the right kind of people vaccinated
  • a lot more dangerous MERS-like strain will be coming, most likely this winter
  • mRNA vaccines have serious side effects due to them being very effective, it also makes the people that do take it show their loyalty even more so
  • it is entirely possible that the vaccines ALSO cause infertility in some percentage of the population as an added depopulation mechanism
  • very very few people are "on it", even scientists at Moderna or BioNTech are just pawns. The virus and depopulation plan was developed precisely because this technology was available. I suspect less than 100 people are aware of this, if I had to guess it would be deep state CIA, maybe Pentagon, 0.0001% of Wall Street elite and a few very well paid scientist at a secret gain of function lab
  • once it is done, you'll get rid of the "undesirables" in the West and depopulate problematic third world, a pretty useless population for the elite. This would be BY FAR the most desirable outcome...

Again, it is probably not happening, but it is in my opinion a far far more likely scenario than "vaccine is the poison" (I mean, it still kind of might be).

Probably the best course of action is to isolate yourself at a remote farm somewhere to be self sufficient. It is quite likely that the world will be thrown in chaos in the wake of this all anyways.

Last edited:

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
One of you guys that subscribe to the depopulation theory, I don't understand what would be the motive to cull/make infertile the "obedient" part of the population? Wouldn't you want to precisely get rid of the "problematic" ones and maybe cull the third world a bit at the same time? In the case you are outlining "they" would end up with a world comprised of rebellious, often very religious population (lots of children) and poor countries full of people (that have TONS of children). Why would you want to cull/make infertile your Western liberal population and Silicon Valley workforce (that you need to make money) and that is already culling itself with low fertility? Also, when pulling of a grand conspiracy like that you would want as few people (conspirators) involved as possible. You need a lot fewer people to engineer a virus than develop AND distribute a "killer" vaccine.

So my take is, if there is a depopulation conspiracy (I only give it 1 in 100 probability at most), the vaccine really is the cure and the virus will be the culling mechanism:
  • we are already seeing push to vaccinate the children and reports of side effects are suppressed
So the theory goes:
  • current virus is just more or less a loyalty "test" to get the right kind of people vaccinated
  • mRNA vaccines have serious side effects due to them being very effective, it also makes the people that do take it show their loyalty even more so
  • it is entirely possible that the vaccines ALSO cause infertility in some percentage of the population as an added depopulation mechanism
  • very very few people are "on it", even scientists at Moderna or BioNTech are just pawns. The virus and depopulation plan was developed precisely because this technology was available. I suspect less than 100 people are aware of this, if I had to guess it would be deep state CIA, maybe Pentagon, 0.0001% of Wall Street elite and a few very well paid scientist at a secret gain of function lab
  • once it is done, you'll get rid of the "undesirables" in the West and depopulate problematic third world, a pretty useless population for the elite. This would be BY FAR the most desirable outcome...

Again, it is probably not happening, but it is in my opinion a far far more likely scenario than "vaccine is the poison" (I mean, it still kind of might be).

Probably the best course of action is to isolate yourself at a remote farm somewhere to be self sufficient. It is quite likely that the world will be thrown in chaos in the wake of this all anyways.

Georgia Guidestones set the benchmark at 500 million humans total.

That's a lotta cullin' to do...

"Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature"

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Yeah, that's a lot, but could be done, this would be step 1.

I'm no more privy to 'The Plan' in black & white as opposed to the next average Joe.

Yet 'The Big Club' have demonstrated on many occasions, they are more than sinister enough to at least want humanity at 500 million.

If not actively seek out that sinister "goal"...

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

So the theory goes:

This post seems like deja-vu from yesterday. Maybe I'm mistaken.