Coronavirus vaccine thread

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher

“Today, we are treated to one of the most balanced and informed discussions on the experimental COVID shots, courtesy of Dr. Peter McCullough. As a clinical cardiologist, epidemiologist, and expert on treating the virus, Dr. McCullough is here to tell us that the data we are seeing on the vaccines and heart concerns is very problematic. He explains how the vaccines work, why they pose too much risk for younger people and those already recovered from COVID, and why we should really start over with a next-generation version. The efficacy of these shots is also not as high as it is being sold to the public. He believes there is some promise to the upcoming Novavax shot. The informed discussion that has been censored on this issue is available on today’s show on our unfiltered network.”

Not sure if anyone listens to Daniel Horowitz, but he has a good one with Dr Peter McCullough on the vaccine that came out a couple days ago.

Discussed VAERS deaths, myocarditis, fertility, spike protein, propaganda, natural immunity.

It’s amazing this guy hasn’t lost his job yet.

Last edited:
I really wonder about such statements of this not making sense..... It makes perfect sense - no one says that this is a hard kill of sorts - that would be retarded on many fronts - not even the peasants would be stupid enough to take it and the economic system would collapse. Stephan Langan is correct.

You mean it does make sense to kill off children? Or it does not?

Maddox

Woodpecker
I really doubt this kind of side effects are what they are looking for. Severe side effects like these or deaths so soon after the jab are inconvenient for them and maybe will be one of the reasons the whole plot crumbles. If the concoctions were made for sterilization purposes or to lay the ground for a future mass purge (as in marked for death), they would have liked the smallest number of severe adverse events at this point in time.

For the record I doubt we will see a die off when the cold season comes in the Northern Hemisphere and specially since they haven't been able to inject as many as they would have liked. But who knows, we are living in a SF world now...But if 5% of the jabbees happen to die, that would be convenient for the plan to demonize the rational people aka the un-vaxxed...

Dr. Tenpenny says she expects millions to die this winter because the same people who got the Covid shot will also get the flu shot and that will be too much for their immune system to take.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
I read that Facebook is removing groups for vaccine side effects victims. What a filthy corrupt criminal organization FB is. People always think i'm a weirdo because i dont have FB, well i dont want to be part of such a criminal spying bunch of crooks.
AFAIK in Hugnary there was a group with 40000 people that was deleted overnight. It happened a few week ago.

r3d

Woodpecker
Via Vox Day, "A slew of vaccidents"

I would die from laughter if it turned out that those who got the vax 'to get back their freeedomz' are basically barred from flying forever.

Wait... maybe that's the ploy.
Make a clown world so ridiculous that we conspiracy nuts die from laughter... all the opposition ERADICATED.

Evil. Genious.

Maddox

Woodpecker
I would die from laughter if it turned out that those who got the vax 'to get back their freeedomz' are basically barred from flying forever.

Wait... maybe that's the ploy.
Make a clown world so ridiculous that we conspiracy nuts die from laughter... all the opposition ERADICATED.

Evil. Genious.

I could totally see this as being part of their plan. It's not enough to kill us with a slow death. They also want to humiliate you in the process.

st.BOSCO

Pigeon
Everyone here really believes that we're almost hitting 70% vaxxed ??
I mean, I believe this is some kind of psyop or method of social control to make unvaxxed feel like a minority and feel ostracized.

All the vaccination centers I see are always empty. But the mainstream media shows these crowded places on TV to generate the feeling that vaccines are running out ("run goy, the vaccine will run out").
And from my entire social circle I know only a few people who have been vaccinated.

Last edited:

r3d

Woodpecker
I mean, I believe this is some kind of psyop or method of social control to make unvaxxed feel like a minority and feel ostracized.

All the vaccination centers I see are always empty. But the mainstream media shows these crowded places on TV to generate the feeling that vaccines are running out ("run goy, the vaccine will run out").
And from my entire social circle I know only a few people who have been vaccinated.

For me here in Germany it feels like the opposite. The TV constantly says there is a shortage, but almost everyone I know and meet is already vaccinated.

st.BOSCO

Pigeon
The information that is being disseminated in the Telegram groups by nurses is that some batches of vaccine are passing their expiration date.

I believe that those people who got the vaccine and didn't have strong side effects are the people who got the expired vaccines, which are weaker.
But in the future this will be corrected with additional doses.

st.BOSCO

Pigeon
For me here in Germany it feels like the opposite. The TV constantly says there is a shortage, but almost everyone I know and meet is already vaccinated.
I feel sorry for Germany.
It is possible that some countries, like England for example, are really reaching 70%.
Perhaps the place where you live and the people you meet are of the liberal majority.

I believe this might be bad for you, as being exposed to vaxxed people can leave your body exposed to spike proteins. I advise you to avoid these people.

You see, the problem with vaxxed is not just the spike proteins, but also the negative energy they carry, the social pressure they will put on you, plus all their fear and cowardice can end up influencing you.

Strengthen your faith and keep your body healthy and avoid getting close to these people.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

This is a good question, I wonder the same thing. But everyone I know has been vaccinated. My parents, friends, colleagues, etc.

MKE-Ed

Woodpecker
I just got an emailed story from WISN TV in Milwaukee that just announced that Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson is having a meeting at the federal court house in Milwaukee on Monday to discuss the adverse effects that many people are having after they have taken the vaccines. The story states that he’s planning on having numerous people at this meeting to discuss what’s happened to them after they took the vaccines. The story was very critical of Johnson’s views about the vaccines. It alleges he’s pushing alleged unproven treatments for Covid. This meeting is going to be very interesting so see how the national press covers this. I would link up the story here, but unfortunately, I don’t know how to do that. It’s at wisn.com.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
I think the vaccination rates are definitely high. The fearmongering makes people more anxious to get them, therefore, they call their doctors and get things done ASAP. I have also noticed more and more vaccine skeptics give in for "understandable" reasons. It is a pity, but it is what it is.

Tbh, I am not worried about getting the spike protein via other people. I feel fine exposing my immune system to that, but not to the full blown vaxx in my body, which I think would wreck me. Some say it might be wise to start buying hazmat suits now, cause IF that mass death starts, it will include all health workers, all firemen, all police etc. Thus, there will be no one there to clean up.

Dr. Tenpenny says she expects millions to die this winter because the same people who got the Covid shot will also get the flu shot and that will be too much for their immune system to take.

I guess only time will tell. IMHO we will witness the dramatic effects in a few short years or as a result of a pathogen targeting everyone with the vaxxed antibodies or most of them. Or maybe the wakeup call will start at the end of this year. Right now, we can only pray and prepare.

Edin

Robin

LeoniusD

Pelican
Today I found out that a friend of mine just got jabbed. The funny part is that he talked for a long time with another friend of mine who has down all facts and he agreed with everything - this being overblown, vaxx dangerous and ultimately only destructive.

Then the next day they meet and he says that he got jabbed because 'he wanted to it over with'. He is a good-natured man, but ultimately one who lives under the rule of his wife and just goes along with the mainstream flow.

My friend then informed him that it's not over yet - he will have to get vaccinated every year. Nothing is done - it will never be unless he stands up to the elite. He didn't even know that they are already talking about the peasants getting vaxxed for the next 15 years at least.