Coronavirus vaccine thread

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I don't know if it's the daily deluge in the crazymaking news, or the JAB but people seem to be suffering from cognitive issues around me. Anyone else seeing this out there or is it just me?

Yea but I can't tell if it's just the normal stupidity that was always there. But with the advanced high-tech brainwashing, witchcraft and injection toxins, It's possible that it's worse than usual.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Today I found out that a friend of mine just got jabbed. The funny part is that he talked for a long time with another friend of mine who has down all facts and he agreed with everything - this being overblown, vaxx dangerous and ultimately only destructive.

Then the next day they meet and he says that he got jabbed because 'he wanted to it over with'. He is a good-natured man, but ultimately one who lives under the rule of his wife and just goes along with the mainstream flow.

My friend then informed him that it's not over yet - he will have to get vaccinated every year. Nothing is done - it will never be unless he stands up to the elite. He didn't even know that they are already talking about the peasants getting vaxxed for the next 15 years at least.

Another one bites the dust. What an absolute joke this is.

Too much thinking and conflicting opinions for him, now it doesn't matter. Sure he agrees it's bad but it's just too hard to stand against the crowd and Satanic psychopaths. Sickening.

IMMImedia

Sparrow
The UK government has initiated a damage control operation. Now that they've already thrown Hancock under the bus and now this.

British health chiefs may soon reveal Covid vaccines made by Pfizer and Moderna are linked to an extremely rare form of heart damage already seen in the US and Israel

Yes, after the experiment, the actual data must be published. As a person with a heartissue and lung issue, I knew I could not take any untested vaccine. for a virus that is easily treated with natural substances. Wait till stuff are approved in the normal procedure, no matter what. Ignore risk of jobloss or whatever if you can afford it. And people, do not forget to get the cold before winter so your immunesystem has some resistance, very important. And do not worry so much about the spread now, it is lower in the warm and humid climate. watermolecules attach itself to the virus particles travelling in air, weighing them down, travelling shorter. The warmth ends it faster. If you expect to get it, get it now, safest for individual you and society. You will get it worse and spread it more if you wait till it is cold weather. Basic virusknowledge

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Possibly...would that mean it would make you stronger?

My theory has the fewest assumptions. The thesis is that the mRNA vaccines work very well (with quite the side effects, but that's just a side note) and COVID-19 is just a training pandemic to get the "desirable" population inoculated and the COVID-21 will be the real deal perhaps halving the planet's population.
Could be that it's a prep for the future for sure they are planning bigger things than a rebranded flu virus. However I don't think at all that they are going to release some real bio weapon or so to half the world population. If they gonna kill most of us, which is highly likely given basically everything they've said in the past, it's gonna be through the yearly vaccines. They can just detonate the bomb any moment they want then without direct link to the vaccine, among different groups, different death causes etc. Probably they'll blame it on climate change anyway.

MajorStyles

Pelican
Today I found out that a friend of mine just got jabbed. The funny part is that he talked for a long time with another friend of mine who has down all facts and he agreed with everything - this being overblown, vaxx dangerous and ultimately only destructive.

Then the next day they meet and he says that he got jabbed because 'he wanted to it over with'. He is a good-natured man, but ultimately one who lives under the rule of his wife and just goes along with the mainstream flow.

I have a friend who fits this description as well. Talented and smart guy, but he believes in being "equal" to his mainstream media wife. He lined up for the shot because the wife got paranoid after listening to NPR every day.

These Satanists will attack you from every direction until they find a weak spot. It's like all the doors are closed except one, and the snake slithers in through that small opening.

Edin

Robin
Yes, after the experiment, the actual data must be published. As a person with a heartissue and lung issue, I knew I could not take any untested vaccine. for a virus that is easily treated with natural substances. Wait till stuff are approved in the normal procedure, no matter what. Ignore risk of jobloss or whatever if you can afford it. And people, do not forget to get the cold before winter so your immunesystem has some resistance, very important. And do not worry so much about the spread now, it is lower in the warm and humid climate. watermolecules attach itself to the virus particles travelling in air, weighing them down, travelling shorter. The warmth ends it faster. If you expect to get it, get it now, safest for individual you and society. You will get it worse and spread it more if you wait till it is cold weather. Basic virusknowledge

You don't catch a virus, you create them due to toxicity. There is no ‘immunity’ per se; your entire body is your immune system. It is a complex network of many systems. Antibodies will show up no matter what you inject into the body, unless it is something benign, like water. They are not the mediators of immunity. They are the regulators of infection, which heals the body. The same virus can happen multiple times in a person.

N°6

Hummingbird
I‘ve seen a video of a retired copper in a police station’s interview room. He is reporting crimes associated with the PCRs and kill shots. Apparently the PCR matter has been taken on by Special Branch under anti-terrorism laws.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
The
I have a friend who fits this description as well. Talented and smart guy, but he believes in being "equal" to his mainstream media wife. He lined up for the shot because the wife got paranoid after listening to NPR every day.

These Satanists will attack you from every direction until they find a weak spot. It's like all the doors are closed except one, and the snake slithers in through that small opening.
The problem that normies will not get is that Satan's attack is full front. It's economic, political, cultural, social, religious, physical, dietarian. So even when let's say this dude for example will lose the shackles of his wife and he will see that his approach was a lie, he will step right into another Jewish trap of the material world. That's what I appreciate a lot about many guys here, and some girls too, having the helicopter view of what's going on and seeing all the strings in Satan's Jewish web.

st.BOSCO

Pigeon
Psalm 118:9
It is better to take refuge in the Lord
Than to trust in princes
_______

Jeremiah 17:5
Thus says the Lord,
“Cursed is the man who trusts in mankind
And makes flesh his strength,
And whose heart turns away from the Lord

You all should know by now that Philippine President Duterte, who many considered a somewhat conservative traditionalist, is now threatening to arrest people who refuse the vaccine.

And now we have this
If this is really true, our Florida brothers will need our prayers:

Some people analyzed the bill that Governor of Florida signed which gives the government and law enforcement the power to enact government sponsored, forced quarantines and forced vaccinations

Headline:

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Signs Bill Allowing Forced Vaccinations & Quarantines

Here you can read the bill in more details:

IMMImedia

Sparrow
You don't catch a virus, you create them due to toxicity. There is no ‘immunity’ per se; your entire body is your immune system. It is a complex network of many systems. Antibodies will show up no matter what you inject into the body, unless it is something benign, like water. They are not the mediators of immunity. They are the regulators of infection, which heals the body. The same virus can happen multiple times in a person.
I do not fully understand you, we might be speaking past eachother. you do catch a virus, regardless if it is manmade or natural. You go home to mamasan, you both cough in your hands and give a high five, then you lick your hands, if one person had the virus, it is transmitted, right? No matter manmade or natural, if you beat it, you got immunity for months, right? Like 7 months. And the same virus cannot occur in the same body in that timeperiod. A changed virus strain can, but not the one you had. If you had the first one, the english one or the last one, you are protected from the one you had. So if you got it now, you are safe till like march or april. Just common virology regarding all viruses, if we do not have to rewrite that chapter

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Than to trust in princes
_______

Thus says the Lord,

You all should know by now that Philippine President Duterte, who many considered a somewhat conservative traditionalist, is now threatening to arrest people who refuse the vaccine.

And now we have this

Some people analyzed the bill that Governor of Florida signed which gives the government and law enforcement the power to enact government sponsored, forced quarantines and forced vaccinations

Headline:

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Signs Bill Allowing Forced Vaccinations & Quarantines​

Is any state safe?

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

My friend then informed him that it's not over yet - he will have to get vaccinated every year. Nothing is done - it will never be unless he stands up to the elite. He didn't even know that they are already talking about the peasants getting vaxxed for the next 15 years at least.

Meantime.
Although my girlfriend is against taking a vaccine.
All the while I frequently mock & deride 'Their' nonsense & fear-mongering in her presence.

If presented with a requirement to retain employment by being injected. She may fall to peer pressure.
Even though she could earn a living by renting out her place.

If she was to get injected. That would be the end of our long relationship right then & there.

Not interested in dealing personally with someone infected in that manner.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Than to trust in princes
_______

Thus says the Lord,

And now we have this

Headline:

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Signs Bill Allowing Forced Vaccinations & Quarantines​

Misleading at best. That part of the law has been in place for around 20 years.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

Anyone in or near Israel have anything more to add to this? :

Government admits that half of new Covid-19 cases in last month were fully vaccinated
Despite data, government is launching expanded campaign to vaccinate everyone over 12.​

Israel’s campaign to promote the coronavirus vaccine – now focusing on young teens – is going full steam ahead, in spite of statistics presented by government officials showing that half of those recently infected with Covid-19 were fully vaccinated, Behadrey Haredim reports.

Head of Public Health Services, Dr. Sharon Alray-Price, revealed the disturbing facts at a media presentation on Wednesday. According to her data, of the 891 cases of coronavirus confirmed in the last month alone, half had received both doses of Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine.

According to a report on Channel 12, in the months since the vaccines were rolled out, 6,765 people who received both shots have contracted coronavirus, and epidemiological tracing has revealed that an additional 3,133 people contracted Covid-19 from those vaccinated individuals. The 6,765 represent a little more than one percent of the total number of those vaccinated, which now stands at over 5,100,000.

It is clear that officials were already aware that the vaccine does not provide sufficient protection, as quarantine regulations for those returning from abroad have recently been changed, requiring even those fully vaccinated to self-isolate upon return from certain countries.

In addition, military intelligence has been warning of such a scenario at least since January, when a report was published that suggested a mass vaccination campaign would lead to vaccine-resistant strains of Covid-19 emerging.

Also on Wednesday, Prime Minister Naftali Bennett convened a panel of experts together with the heads of the various health service organizations in the country.

“Our aim at the present moment, first and foremost, is to protect Israeli citizens from the Delta strain that is running amok around the world,” Bennett said at the meeting. “As we do so, we will endeavor to limit the impact this has on daily life in Israel. Therefore, we have decided to take immediate action in order to avoid paying a heavier price at a later stage. It all depends on us. If we are meticulous in adhering to the guidelines and behaving responsibly, we will overcome this – together.”

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Meantime.
All the while I frequently mock & deride 'Their' nonsense & fear-mongering in her presence.

If presented with a requirement to retain employment by being injected. She may fall to peer pressure.

If she was to get injected. That would be the end of our long relationship right then & there.

Did you tell her it's a deal breaker? Just in case she might fall to that peer pressure, she would think twice before doing it with the added consequences from you.

st.BOSCO

Pigeon
Meantime.

Brother, don't be offended by what I'm going to say, but it's possible that your girlfriend will eventually give in to the pressure to get the vaccine.
Even if you manage to convince her for now, in the future when the pressure becomes greater (aka covid passport) she will give up.

The whole situation is already flawed by the fact that the two of you are in a secular relationship. Secular relationships do not work. The two of you are not united by a religious sacrament, but only by ease and (perhaps) carnal desire.
Which means that there is no spiritual connection between the two of you, and since there is no relationship established in marriage, you have no authority over her, you are just the guy who keeps her company.
If you were married to her and had a child with her, that would imply greater authority for you.

The whole concept of male authority does not work in a secular relationship. Because you are not her provider, the woman cannot feel authority from you.
If you make threats against her, it will make her become unhappy with you and see you as a "toxic partner".

Secular relationships, aka dating, are governed by the rule of hypergamy, which in women's minds creates the idea that she doesn't belong to you, but that it's just your turn.

You are a GOLD member of a Christian forum, which even before it was a Christian forum was already a redpill forum.
What have you learned so far?

Really ? Girlfriend ?
We are at the epitome of human degeneration, a depopulation agenda is being carried out right now. And haven't you realized that you need to organize your life and be more obedient to God's commandments?

And if tomorrow a Tyrone shoots you for being white, do you really want to die in this state of unrighteousness and sin?

Misleading at best. That part of the law has been in place for around 20 years.

This doesn't change his apparent acceptance of it. Whether it was new or not, it's reprehensible.