Coronavirus vaccine thread

zamfir112

Woodpecker
Correct the vaccines are creating new dangerous mutations.just as geert Bosch said a few months ago. Vaccinating yourself might get you killed if you encounter a new mutated strain due to ADE. This covid vaccination is a genocide on the global population and a total fraud/scam. We should have a cell killing medication not vaccines for this covid.but the elites want to kill us slowly not fast. Natural antibodies will protect you far better against variants. This covid crap will be forever as long as the elites want it to continue. New lockdowns in Europe and US in autumn incoming.blamed on :delta: that already escapes vaccines. Mark my words

I do not fully understand you, we might be speaking past eachother. you do catch a virus, regardless if it is manmade or natural. You go home to mamasan, you both cough in your hands and give a high five, then you lick your hands, if one person had the virus, it is transmitted, right? No matter manmade or natural, if you beat it, you got immunity for months, right? Like 7 months. And the same virus cannot occur in the same body in that timeperiod. A changed virus strain can, but not the one you had. If you had the first one, the english one or the last one, you are protected from the one you had. So if you got it now, you are safe till like march or april. Just common virology regarding all viruses, if we do not have to rewrite that chapter

No, many experiments involving swapping of saliva and mucus fail to show infection in all cases. Not everyone gets the virus even after full exposure. Science will confuse you and tell you people are asymptomatic but that is a complete hoax.

Cuchulainn2016

Woodpecker
No, many experiments involving swapping of saliva and mucus fail to show infection in all cases. Not everyone gets the virus even after full exposure. Science will confuse you and tell you people are asymptomatic but that is a complete hoax.
Its not really confusing, some people are immune to some viruses. We are all different.

When you spout nonsense such as "There is no such thing as a virus", everything else you say loses its value.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Did you tell her it's a deal breaker? Just in case she might fall to that peer pressure, she would think twice before doing it with the added consequences from you.

I've considered both options.
Yet I figure female nature being what it is.

If I state a hard line now. She may get an infection injection in secret & not mention it until it's too late.

Whereby if she is presented with a scenario that "requires" an injection.
She's likely to mention it before receiving an injection. Then I'll be able to state the hardline just prior.

In the mean-time & as stated, I actively counter the Fake News fear mongering with more reasoned dialogue.
Plus, she wasn't inclined to get an injection herself from the outset.
The only reason she would is if she felt insecure about employment.
Though she does have aforementioned options.

Luckily in Australia though.
The idea of required employment injections is rather far off; cause the majority of the public are not injected / infected yet.
Rather trite to mandate something many can't get just yet cause of the slow injection distribution here.

With any luck, with all the increasing bad press on severe reactions.
Hopefully required employment injections won't be a thing in Australia for most folk. Unlucky nurses & doctors aside.

Then at the end of the day.
As enjoyable & pleasant as the relationship has been - nothing lasts forever.
If she does make 'the' mistake.
I'll be able to look back fondly on the relationship & then go my own way.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Brother, don't be offended by what I'm going to say, but it's possible that your girlfriend will eventually give in to the pressure to get the vaccine.
Even if you manage to convince her for now, in the future when the pressure becomes greater (aka covid passport) she will give up.

The whole situation is already flawed by the fact that the two of you are in a secular relationship. Secular relationships do not work. The two of you are not united by a religious sacrament, but only by ease and (perhaps) carnal desire.
Which means that there is no spiritual connection between the two of you, and since there is no relationship established in marriage, you have no authority over her, you are just the guy who keeps her company.
If you were married to her and had a child with her, that would imply greater authority for you.

The whole concept of male authority does not work in a secular relationship. Because you are not her provider, the woman cannot feel authority from you.
If you make threats against her, it will make her become unhappy with you and see you as a "toxic partner".

Secular relationships, aka dating, are governed by the rule of hypergamy, which in women's minds creates the idea that she doesn't belong to you, but that it's just your turn.

You are a GOLD member of a Christian forum, which even before it was a Christian forum was already a redpill forum.
What have you learned so far?

Really ? Girlfriend ?
We are at the epitome of human degeneration, a depopulation agenda is being carried out right now. And haven't you realized that you need to organize your life and be more obedient to God's commandments?

And if tomorrow a Tyrone shoots you for being white, do you really want to die in this state of unrighteousness and sin?

No offence taken.
I can understand the point & premise you're coming from.
I've had many similar notions myself at times.

Yet without delving into a whole litany of personal history or personal matters on a somewhat public forum.

Fear not. The situation is a good one for now.
Then if it were to end.

I'm actually inclined not to even bother with another relationship anyway...
Especially not in Clown World during the height of a Plan-demic, where many women are contaminating themselves...

The current situation is nice, pleasant, enjoyable etc.
It could last a lifetime.

Yet in being the proverbial introverted lone wolf & then some.
I think I could just as readily go the remainder of my life on my own...

Hell.
For all I know.
I'll die in a car accident tomorrow & none of this will matter for me anyway...

raf-750x1000-075-t-101010-01c5ca27c6.jpg

See you in New Jerusalem.

2Infinity

Woodpecker
I've considered both options.
Yet I figure female nature being what it is.

I was discussing with a friend in a situation similar to yours. He is quite red pill and and anti-vaccine, his girlfriend is a medical resident studying to become a doctor. She basically said to him, even if she believed everything he was telling her about the vaccine she could not openly speak out against it as she would likely be kicked out from medical school. So at least on a subconscious level she realizes that her acceptance of the vaccine is predicated on her social/economic situation.

I guess your case is a bit different as you said your girlfriend has a way to earn income alternatively and she perhaps doesn't work in the medical field anyways. Perhaps you could see if you can try and find her some sort of medical exemption type alternative? It's a tough situation but I'd try my best to help find easier alternatives, although on the other side perhaps this is a good test to see if she will listen to your authority vs what society is telling her to with immense pressure. Hope it turns out well, keep us updated, I have female members of my own family that I have so far been able to advise and convince on the skepticism of the vaccine but I'm not sure how well they will hold out if the organizations they are involved with make it mandatory.

gat

Sparrow
I don't know if it's the daily deluge in the crazymaking news, or the JAB but people seem to be suffering from cognitive issues around me. Anyone else seeing this out there or is it just me?
Unfortunately I think I am with my wife. Cheating and lying about it. Also continues to seem off. Strong denial of facts. Lawyer hired on my end and cutting her lose but it is a sad event.

Kiwi

Woodpecker
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/co...o-live-with-virus/EKXDOTWZYMUGFRRMF553CH2T5U/

Above article about how Singapore plans to "live with virus", largely dependent on how many people get the vaccine.

But "a road map to transit to a new normal" was coming together.

An interesting place to begin the "new normal" (wonder where they got that phrase?) on somewhat of a small but albeit already highly regulated scale. One place to watch as a preview for how others will follow I believe.

There will be no goals of zero transmission. Quarantine will be dumped for travellers and close contacts of cases will not have to isolate. It also plans to no longer announce daily case numbers.

Great news! Thanks Govt!

But people may need to take tests to head to the shops or go to work.

Senior Singaporean ministers have said it is the "new normal" of "living with Covid".

....... and there it is.

LeoniusD

Pelican
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/co...o-live-with-virus/EKXDOTWZYMUGFRRMF553CH2T5U/

Above article about how Singapore plans to "live with virus", largely dependent on how many people get the vaccine.
There will be no goals of zero transmission. Quarantine will be dumped for travellers and close contacts of cases will not have to isolate. It also plans to no longer announce daily case numbers.
But people may need to take tests to head to the shops or go to work.

That is fantastic - 'some tests may be required' - that is nothing. They go back to old normal - just keep the checks in place for the future covid vaxx pass and chip.

More bad news for the jabbed:

E4uQlscX0AMtwc_.jpg

Just don't jab and drive again - no biggie.

And here for some who think that Africans won't get vaxxed:

Here a crowd and political party demanding and cheering for more vaccines. In Europe I noticed that many blacks were wearings masks even while most of the locals were not. They will accept their doses happily - the rollout is just slow. By the way - Malema is the Marxist politician who called for white genocide - guess he swallowed the covid narrative hook, line and sinker. He does Satan's work there alright.

Last edited:

IMMImedia

Sparrow
I did not say 100%. Some are immune always. But for those who are not immune, there is a 99% chance of getting infected with the flu if they frenchkiss a fluperson, right? Why do we end up with a not all, not all, but most thing here? Linguistic nonsense. 1 in 20 who fall off a tall building do not die, are we going to discuss if it is safe to fall off tall buildings after that? What does anomalies serve a discussion? Discussing a vaccine and what the general public in nations are going to agree on, so we of course talk about the general approach, concensus and reaction.

I did not say 100%. Some are immune always. But for those who are not immune, there is a 99% chance of getting infected with the flu if they frenchkiss a fluperson, right? Why do we end up with a not all, not all, but most thing here? Linguistic nonsense. 1 in 20 who fall off a tall building do not die, are we going to discuss if it is safe to fall off tall buildings after that? What does anomalies serve a discussion? Discussing a vaccine and what the general public in nations are going to agree on, so we of course talk about the general approach, concensus and reaction.
I believe they did something similar here

The researchers designed a randomized controlled trial, considered the gold standard for medical proof. They randomized 127 healthy, susceptible volunteers to be either directly infected by influenza via nose drops from a laboratory strain of virus, or to spend four long days in close contact with the directly infected volunteers. Although 42 of the 52 directly infected volunteers had high concentrations of the virus in nasal secretions, they only infected one of the 75 volunteers exposed over four days. The fact that only one person got infected was counter to the researchers’ expectations based on a study conducted in preparation for the randomized controlled trial.
“Our study shows that flu is not transmitted well by contact and large droplet spray, at least not in a controlled experiment,”
“We’ve been studying the flu for 102 years and still don’t know for sure how it’s transmitted,” said Milton. “The low transmission rate in this study shows how hard it is to nail down how respiratory viruses are transmitted.
Probably the chances of getting "infected" if you frenchkiss someone with flu is 1% or less.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Voxday :

Mailvox: she was warned

I suspect that now people are starting to realize that they personally know more people with serious adverse reactions to the spike proteins than a serious case of Covid, the pressure to change the narrative is building:

This is the first time I write to you. Although my opinion was already aligned with yours, the following anecdote did persuade my fianceé to not take the vaxx:
A friend of mine warned his mother-in-law of the not-vaccines. She was completely healthy, yet she went against his advice. The day after the injection, she developed a fever, got trouble breathing, and her body started to ache so much that she was hospilitized for a couple of days.
A few days ago, it was time for her second shot. Had she - a boomer lady - put one and two together? Had she started to listen to her family members?
Needless to say, she had not. Now she's back in hospital - but just so that the state can harvest the organs from her dead body.
Mike Lindell wept....
Look, this really isn't that hard. If you wouldn't buy a toaster or a microwave without a guarantee, don't accept free genetic modifications from international megacorporations without one.

Hoisted by their own spike proteins...

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
32:00 to 2:05 huh? Hmm.....I'll wait for the @SeekingTruth summary again :squintlol:

I heard my calling, so I’m forced to act.

This was actually pretty boring. I think anyone posting a long video should provide a summary as there is a huge inefficiency created amongst all us highly motivated, driven people here to make all of us watch videos that say the same things over and over.

Summary:
-lab leak stuff. Nothing new.
-ivermectin. Nothing new.
-YouTube censorship. Nothing new.
-vaccine starts at 1:53. Nothing new
-discusses flaws in drug design research using lab rats and how outcomes showing good results can be manipulated (anyone red pilled understands flaws with anything man creates). Basic premise on why you don’t trust a vaccine.
-insanely boring host (I would find a new line of work if I were him). Also he took the vaccine? Credibility gone.
-Seeking Truth two thumbs down rating

I don’t know much about this guy but I see he’s part of the whole AI and robotics crew. He seems to have ethical concerns in the podcast but doesn’t see the ethical dilemmas regarding the dark path he’s taking down with AI? Pretty autistic.

I found an old video on him regarding Neuralink. He comments:
“My thoughts on 8 possible long-term futures of Neuralink after attending the August 2020 progress update. I use the word "exciting" way too much, but I genuinely am excited and my language generation model was malfunctioning. It needs an upgrade. Here's the outline:
0:00 - Introduction
4:13 - 1. Alleviating Suffering
6:56 - 2. Consciousness and Intelligence
11:10 - 3. Augmented Body, Mind, and Reality
13:13 - 4. Gaming & Virtual Reality
15:56 - 5. Merging Tech & Biology
19:11 - 6. Telepathy
22:29 - 7. Memories & Immortality
27:35 - 8. Merging with AI”

Anyway, the podcast I posted with Dr McCullough yesterday blows this away.

Last edited:

r3d

Woodpecker

I heard my calling, so I’m forced to act.

This was actually pretty boring. I think anyone posting a long video should provide a summary as there is a huge inefficiency created amongst all us highly motivated, driven people here to make all of us watch videos that say the same things over and over.

Summary:
-lab leak stuff. Nothing new.
-ivermectin. Nothing new.
-YouTube censorship. Nothing new.
-vaccine starts at 1:53. Nothing new
-discusses flaws in drug design research using lab rats and how outcomes showing good results can be manipulated (anyone red pilled understands flaws with anything man creates). Basic premise on why you don’t trust a vaccine.
-insanely boring host (I would find a new line of work if I were him). Also he took the vaccine? Credibility gone.
-Seeking Truth two thumbs down rating

I don’t know much about this guy but I see he’s part of the whole AI and robotics crew. He seems to have ethical concerns in the podcast but doesn’t see the ethical dilemmas regarding the dark path he’s taking down with AI? Pretty autistic.

I found an old video on him regarding Neuralink. He comments:
“My thoughts on 8 possible long-term futures of Neuralink after attending the August 2020 progress update. I use the word "exciting" way too much, but I genuinely am excited and my language generation model was malfunctioning. It needs an upgrade. Here's the outline:
0:00 - Introduction
4:13 - 1. Alleviating Suffering
6:56 - 2. Consciousness and Intelligence
11:10 - 3. Augmented Body, Mind, and Reality
13:13 - 4. Gaming & Virtual Reality
15:56 - 5. Merging Tech & Biology
19:11 - 6. Telepathy
22:29 - 7. Memories & Immortality
27:35 - 8. Merging with AI”

Anyway, the podcast I posted with Dr McCullough yesterday blows this away.

Thank you for your sacrifice.

I absolutely agree that a synopsis of anything exceeding 10 mins should be standard etiquette around here.