Coronavirus vaccine thread

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
These are scientific materialists and "evolution" believers, even with all the problems. It's classic for intelligent people who are also ((())). You can learn things from them, so it's ok to occasionally listen, but know that you must know a lot already about the topics they treat, so you won't be deceived about their human minds foibles and frailties that they bend when the realities of the universe are apparent, but not to them. Bret shows this exceedingly well when he says the world is meaningless, there is no way out long term (true) but then creates all sorts of reasons why life is rewarding - not understanding that these are of course related to the virtues of life that are godly and ultimately from God as gifts. It's bizarre for people like him to explain to you why you shouldn't commit genocide, given selection benefits and "meaningless of the universe". They will go ultimately to feels to answer this, even though we know precisely why he wouldn't, and that's a credit to him. It's a classic example of the "smart" being foolish - lacking wisdom. But that's because it is a different type of awareness of the world that requires different approaches and oftentimes parts of being human that the materialist will not consider possible - so they never try.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I just got an emailed story from WISN TV in Milwaukee that just announced that Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson is having a meeting at the federal court house in Milwaukee on Monday to discuss the adverse effects that many people are having after they have taken the vaccines. The story states that he’s planning on having numerous people at this meeting to discuss what’s happened to them after they took the vaccines. The story was very critical of Johnson’s views about the vaccines. It alleges he’s pushing alleged unproven treatments for Covid. This meeting is going to be very interesting so see how the national press covers this. I would link up the story here, but unfortunately, I don’t know how to do that. It’s at wisn.com.
Here it is. It is, as you said, an extremely negative article about Senator Johnson.

MKE-Ed

Woodpecker

LeoniusD

Pelican
These are scientific materialists and "evolution" believers, even with all the problems. It's classic for intelligent people who are also ((())). You can learn things from them, so it's ok to occasionally listen, but know that you must know a lot already about the topics they treat, so you won't be deceived about their human minds foibles and frailties that they bend when the realities of the universe are apparent, but not to them. Bret shows this exceedingly well when he says the world is meaningless, there is no way out long term (true) but then creates all sorts of reasons why life is rewarding - not understanding that these are of course related to the virtues of life that are godly and ultimately from God as gifts. It's bizarre for people like him to explain to you why you shouldn't commit genocide, given selection benefits and "meaningless of the universe". They will go ultimately to feels to answer this, even though we know precisely why he wouldn't, and that's a credit to him. It's a classic example of the "smart" being foolish - lacking wisdom. But that's because it is a different type of awareness of the world that requires different approaches and oftentimes parts of being human that the materialist will not consider possible - so they never try.
The Jewish and pure materialistic view is utterly illogical of course. When life is meaningless, then genociding 90% of the peasants, afterwards fully controlling the rest forever is a logical goal for any elite.

And I am even someone who believes in evolution - just a God-steered one that lasted billions of years. Time is irrelevant to our creator, but evolution had a goal in mind. Also life has a deep meaning for us and for every other creature put on earth - God created all those creatures with the end-goal of finally having a more aware one in it's image on the planet - one that could reach greater awareness and expression than animals. It would not surprise me if all habitable planets in the universe have similar 'unlikely' outcomes of creating life and then highly intelligent life on them.

But yeah - materialistic or Jewish view does not encompass that meaning and honestly most of their retaining morality is either inbuilt or even influenced by Christianity. Without that they would get a mix of Lenin's first years and Stalin's rule. They can barely live among each other in Israel since they like to exploit each other equally much as they exploit the goys.

_--------------

And also here something funny - the only pick-up artist I still sometimes read is Krauser since he is a smart man and his focus has shifted a bit from only women:

He gives his reasons for not taking the jab:

1. Covid is just the ‘flu
    It was obvious from the beginning that it was just a particularly virulent ‘flu. When I caught Covid last summer I had all the usual ‘flu symptoms: muscle ache, headache, fever etc. I recovered after two unpleasant days and then had a lingering under-the-weather feeling an additional ten days. And then it was gone. I don’t vaccinate against ‘flu so I won’t not-vaxx against Covid.
  2. Covid isn’t deadly
    Everyone who has died of Covid was already some combination of very old / very fat / very ill. It has a 99.8% survivial rate. Take out the above groups and it’s 100%. I’m part of that 100%. It is quite literally zero risk to me. It only kills people who have a life expectancy of <5 years already.
  3. Covid is obviously a Chinese bioweapon
    From the very beginning it was obvious that Covid was manufactured in a Wuhan lab and then either deliberately or accidently leaked. China obviously ran a psy-op campaign to terrify the West (remember all those smartphone videos of Chinks dropping face first in the street, which literally never happens with real Covid, or those hazmat crews welding houses shut?) and deployed all their assets in NGOs, WHO, MSM, academia, and political parties to stoke panic and lead to shutdowns. What was blindingly obvious to me over a year ago is now being “revealed” into MSM now. You’re being played.
  4. China isn’t taking the not-vaxx.
    Go look at a world vaccination map. There’s one very conspicuous hold-out against not-vaxxing their own population: China. So the people who started the Covid epidemic (and, incidently, literally every bubonic plague that decimated Europe in the Middle Ages started in Wuhan too) are not buying their own bullshit. That should make you very suspicious. Why? Because there is only one reason why we haven’t already seen biological warfare unleashed in war: eventually, the bioweapon comes back to your own population. But what if you could persuade your enemy to inject themselves with a not-vaxx biomarker that could be targeted by a future real bioweapon, a biomarker that your own people don’t have? Then you can wipe out your enemies at no risk to yourselves. Note how the new “delta” variant of Covid is 6x more deadly to the not-vaxxed than the people who refused the jab.
  5. China has already started World War III against the West
    China has already bought off the Western elites, stolen the US election, completely corrupted academia and media, bought the international NGOs, launched a drug war against the US (fetanyl), funded and organised militia groups (antifa, BLM), put spies at the very top level of government, and attempting to colonise the world through immigration (see West Coast of USA, Vancouver, and Siberia). Covid is just one branch in this attack.
  6. The West is run by globalist traitors
    All major governments and intellectual classes of the West are infested with globalists who are actively engaged in destroying Western civilisation. These are the people forcing lockdowns and not-vaxx programs. Many want the Great Reset, others don’t care and just want Chinese money.The not-vaxx doesn’t stop you getting and transmitting Covid
    The not-vaxx only limits the symptoms of Covid, but you remain a carrier. That means it doesn’t carry the usual greater-good argument that a real vaccination does, that you prevent the spread of it to other people. Quite the reverse, the not-vaxx makes you more of a danger to your fellow man due the usual transmission plus the spike protein shedding. It is wildly irresponsible to take the not-vaxx.
I consider getting the not-vaxx to be failing the stupid test, at a minimum. It may well also be failing the Darwin test. You have to be a complete moron to take the jab.

I would not call them morons - men who look for truth also outside of mainstream media and are smarter than most and they are in the stark minority. Never mind women - they were built to go along with the crowd. I see all the wives and girlfriends of my covid-aware men scoffing at the official narrative. Without the men they would have likely run and gotten the vaxx already.

The people were just conned by the psychopathic elite. I have friends and family who look at that picture of Gates with the needle and say 'what a kind man': That happens if you only consume elite propaganda for the peasants:

xh3o2frihnah7hv323mmuj2k5m.jpg

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher

Another good video to watch regarding Dr Varon and his success with Ivermectin treatments being covered up.
He’s part of FLCCC with Dr Kory, the guy on the Rogan podcast.
If the normies find out about Ivermectin there would be more vax hesitancy and the vax EUA would no longer apply.

I’ve also attached a link with doctors that will prescribe it.

Last edited:

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
The Jewish and pure materialistic view is utterly illogical of course. When life is meaningless, then genociding 90% of the peasants, afterwards fully controlling the rest forever is a logical goal for any elite.

And I am even someone who believes in evolution - just a God-steered one that lasted billions of years. Time is irrelevant to our creator, but evolution had a goal in mind. Also life has a deep meaning for us and for every other creature put on earth - God created all those creatures with the end-goal of finally having a more aware one in it's image on the planet - one that could reach greater awareness and expression than animals. It would not surprise me if all habitable planets in the universe have similar 'unlikely' outcomes of creating life and then highly intelligent life on them.

But yeah - materialistic or Jewish view does not encompass that meaning and honestly most of their retaining morality is either inbuilt or even influenced by Christianity. Without that they would get a mix of Lenin's first years and Stalin's rule. They can barely live among each other in Israel since they like to exploit each other equally much as they exploit the goys.

_--------------

And also here something funny - the only pick-up artist I still sometimes read is Krauser since he is a smart man and his focus has shifted a bit from only women:

He gives his reasons for not taking the jab:

I consider getting the not-vaxx to be failing the stupid test, at a minimum. It may well also be failing the Darwin test. You have to be a complete moron to take the jab.

I would not call them morons - men who look for truth also outside of mainstream media and are smarter than most and they are in the stark minority. Never mind women - they were built to go along with the crowd. I see all the wives and girlfriends of my covid-aware men scoffing at the official narrative. Without the men they would have likely run and gotten the vaxx already.

The people were just conned by the psychopathic elite. I have friends and family who look at that picture of Gates with the needle and say 'what a kind man': That happens if you only consume elite propaganda for the peasants:

View attachment 31639

I honestly liked his last 5 the best:

1. Never follow a path that has zero upside and high downside risk
There is quite literally no upside to me taking the not-vaxx, even if it works. I’ve already had Covid and it wasn’t a big deal. I can’t get it again. In contrast, an experimental gene therapy created by my enemies carries rather a high downside risk.

2. Never do what your enemy tells you
The people pushing the not-vaxx are the Chinese Communist Party, the UN, the WHO, the globalists, and the Western left. These people are all evil. Even if you don’t know what their endgame is, you’re an absolute fucking moron if you do what they tell you.

3. Specifically, never do what Bill Gates tells you
This creepy bugman had stated time and again he wants to reduce the world’s population by 90%. And now he’s pushing an injection that very likely makes you sterile. No thanks.

4. Never buy a product without a guarantee
The big pharma compaines were all given legal immunities to the consequences of their jabs. They have zero skin in the game and sweetheart deals for production. You wouldn’t buy a laptop without a guarantee, so why buy an experimental jab from someone who has no liability even if it kills you.

5. The second mouse gets the cheese
Early adopters are usually idiots. Most complex things have tremendous problems when first released, and the early adopters are the beta-test for problems to be caught and fixed. Just like I would never buy a car in its first year of production, I don’t inject myself with rushed drugs of unknown effect. All the real vaccines for real illnesses took years of development and were rolled out slowly, precisely to avoid mass poisoning. Even then, the polio vaccine severely injured 40,000 kids when first released due to a laboratory fuck up (see the Cutter polio scandal). I’ll let the retards be the crash test dummies, thanks.

But, come on, this dude is bedding and using women. His fate is no different than the evil globalists unless he repents. So by not taking this thing, all he is really doing is buying time until his impending eternal misery.

2Infinity

Woodpecker
But, come on, this dude is bedding and using women. His fate is no different than the evil globalists unless he repents. So by not taking this thing, all he is really doing is buying time until his impending eternal misery.

Great reasons but I would disagree regarding Krauser, he is now more or less of an ex-PUA that is focused on settling down with an LTR now. He hasn't renounced all of his prior works like Roosh has, but I would say he is more or less ideologically inclined with us on this forum even if he hasn't fully turned to Christianity.

More important, he has an extremely keen analytical mindset and brilliant integrity in a space full of bullshit artists, he isn't afraid to also call out the bullshit artists in the RP space. We should wish him well, and I think he still has much to contribute to this space in the coming years once he figures out his LTR/wife thing.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
This is an unnoticed point; a very good one at that. Yes.

LeoniusD

Pelican

Some more footage of the latest lockdown protest. Starting to look like big numbers are attending after 15 months of restrictions
'Peasants peacefully protesting - bah. 1-2 mio? Wake me up when they are 40 mio. with pitchforks and torches. Stay the course. '

There were already giant protests last year in Berlin. Nothing changed. The peasants will return to their lockdowns and quarantines this autumn. The only reason to call off a lockdown is when they accept all the childhood covid vaccinations without much questioning.

Grow Bag

Pelican
They need to have a massive protest like this on a weekday and completely shut down the financial and government district(s) in central London. Otherwise, the BBC and the globalists will keep ignoring. it.
These protests have grown in a way that has surprised me. They don't even look like protests, they look more like mass gatherings and have a festival vibe. I have a good gut feeling about it and I'm Mr Pessimist. I found this interesting comment under Morgoth's latest morgcast.

"Morgoth, i just got back from the protest, been to many. I tried to tell you in the comments from day 1, that the whole Covid scam is an agenda. I am a Nationalist and long term fan of your work. A strange thing is happening, i have noticed it for the last 3 or 4 years. On the protests, it's full of new age hippies, but they are not lefties. They are just the opposite, they hate the left, which divides us all, then sub divides us. They are into we are all one. They get it, they are really into our heritage, ancestry, customs, myths, legends etc. You and Asha Logos do great work, but you talk about our architecture, thinkers, artists etc. These guys really want us to live as we did hundreds of years ago. Check out some of their channels, they are a rich source of material for you. You just need to get over yours and mines dislike for the way they talk about frequency and vibration. For instance check out Amisha Ghadiali, yes i know it's not an English name, but she does what she calls pilgrimages in the English countryside, with British people, and they really get it."

There are a lot of disillusioned young people who're looking for meaning and a sense of belonging. Christian leaders across the world have missed an opportunity that comes along once in a blue moon. If they had insisted on having services, even going to jail for doing so, young people would've gravitated toward such courage and conviction. Instead they've capitulated en masse and lost the respect of another generation.

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
These protests have grown in a way that has surprised me. They don't even look like protests, they look more like mass gatherings and have a festival vibe. I have a good gut feeling about it and I'm Mr Pessimist. I found this interesting comment under Morgoth's latest morgcast.

"Morgoth, i just got back from the protest, been to many. I tried to tell you in the comments from day 1, that the whole Covid scam is an agenda. I am a Nationalist and long term fan of your work. A strange thing is happening, i have noticed it for the last 3 or 4 years. On the protests, it's full of new age hippies, but they are not lefties. They are just the opposite, they hate the left, which divides us all, then sub divides us. They are into we are all one. They get it, they are really into our heritage, ancestry, customs, myths, legends etc. You and Asha Logos do great work, but you talk about our architecture, thinkers, artists etc. These guys really want us to live as we did hundreds of years ago. Check out some of their channels, they are a rich source of material for you. You just need to get over yours and mines dislike for the way they talk about frequency and vibration. For instance check out Amisha Ghadiali, yes i know it's not an English name, but she does what she calls pilgrimages in the English countryside, with British people, and they really get it."

There are a lot of disillusioned young people who're looking for meaning and a sense of belonging. Christian leaders across the world have missed an opportunity that comes along once in a blue moon. If they had insisted on having services, even going to jail for doing so, young people would've gravitated toward such courage and conviction. Instead they've capitulated en masse and lost the respect of another generation.
Hopefully the Germans and the British do something about it. Their societies are more appropriate for organizing. The USA seems to be very bad at the moment for demonstrating. I wish people here would realize who their true enemies were, rather than start attacking one another based on race or other silly distractions!

Sa6re

Robin
There’s a lot of mi6 on this forum IMO. Pushing all kinds of fear propaganda and deflection nonsense. I guess their aim is to just keep pushing the lies in every channel, until we all give up. But remember, it’s all just actors playing theatre. These organisations are as meaningless as a dry leaf in the wind, in the grand scope of things.

Life is temporary, your soul is not.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
There’s a lot of mi6 on this forum IMO. Pushing all kinds of fear propaganda and deflection nonsense. I guess their aim is to just keep pushing the lies in every channel, until we all give up. But remember, it’s all just actors playing theatre. These organisations are as meaningless as a dry leaf in the wind, in the grand scope of things.

Life is temporary, your soul is not.
Did you report the troll posts? I haven't seen any reports by you. Who specifically are the agents? Back up your claims.