Coronavirus vaccine thread

Eksydys

Chicken
Vaccines for Transhumanism.

I wish someone here with privileges would create a thread that focuses on images, articles, stories and arguments for specifically how the vaccine participates in transhumanism. I see that for the Christian this is of primary concern, along with the concerns of aborted fetal cells and the mark of the beast.

I am wishing for help to explain to my local church community that this is worth talking about, and I believe that a better argument with evidence for how the vaccine is a part of the trans-human meta-narrative would be important.

Fauci says full approval is coming soon, this means mandates beginning at level of institution, hospitals, schools, some professional workplaces could happen overnight.

For the sanctity and integrity of my family we will attempt to downsize and weather the storm.. at this point we are alone in the dark scrambling to figure it out. I can only imagine what our community could look like if our local churches were willing to hold honest conversations which could lead to cooperating to aggregate our properties and hunker the storm together, The book of Acts stokes my imagination.

Last edited:
I don't want to derail the thread but this is a serious concern. Is it merely a coincidence that two of the largest tech rollouts in history were forced upon us with really no need or desire - 5G and the vaccines in parallel? Could be. I've teased the idea in the past. But we know the vaccines are magnetic, we now know there's graphene in the vaccines. We also know that the Feds hate Christ and they know there is a part of the brain that is especially tuned to spirituality. If they can use an electromagnetic substance to get into that part of the brain, they could effectively deactivate that part of the brain, and destroy your connection to God, or at least that is their intention.

This video is a Pentagon briefing explaining in practical terms for us Christians, part of the theory needed to rollout the Mark of the Beast. An implant, print of some sort, maybe with an injection, that targets that part of the brain, and keeps you from repentance.

I don't mean any offense but I looked into this video way back. Originally it was touted as Bill Gates being the speaker, and eventually it was proven that the video was bogus. Not fake per se, maybe it was an actual briefing, but it's content was discredited with definitive proof, and it wasn't by a fact checker or anything. I'm going to go look for why this was the case as I don't remember how it was disproven.

Sa6re

Robin
I am wishing for help to explain to my local church community that this is worth talking about, and I believe that a better argument with evidence for how the vaccine is a part of the trans-human meta-narrative would be important.
The book of Acts stokes my imagination.
You can find these proofs of ID Chips, biochemical transmitters etc. on Odyssey, Rumble or Bitchute video sites, if you search for them. But I have made valid ‘arguments’ and shown proofs to family members, I thought I was close to, this world would deem them intelligent, they didn’t listen, they cannot hear.

What is going on is a spiritual attack, it’s an emotional attack, a subconscious attack on the deepest fears of mankind and no-one, without a relation to God, charisma and an honest understanding of themselves, can withstand it.

Be honest with God, yourself and those with humility. Protect them. It’s not up to us to save everyone else, they’re in Gods hands now.

Last edited:

Mojambo

Sparrow
Has this been posted yet? One of the most interesting and provocative interviews yet with Reiner Fuellmich’s investigative committee:

Interview with Dr. David Martin

This was an incredible interview from start to finish. Posting the link with Odysee thumbnail here to get more attention, and a choice quote from David Martin:

I raised these issues beginning in 2002, after the anthrax scare and the tragedy is we're now sitting in a world where we have hundreds of millions of people who are being injected with a pathogen stimulating computer sequence, which is being sold under what the patent office, what the medical profession, and what the FDA in its own clinical standards, would not suggest is a vaccine, but by using the term, we actually are now subjecting hundreds of millions of people to what was known to be by 2005, a biological weapon

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
If anyone wants to know which of the Covid-19 vaccines are tied to abortion, then use the following website:

What is interesting is that the Sinopharm and Bharat Biotech vaccines are traditional, and not connected to abortion. They were tested on monkey cells.

It is disappointing that the Russian vaccines are tied to abortion.

If anyone wants to know which of the Covid-19 vaccines are tied to abortion, then use the following website:

What is interesting is that the Sinopharm and Bharat Biotech vaccines are traditional, and not connected to abortion. They were tested on monkey cells.

It is disappointing that the Russian vaccines are tied to abortion.
They all are tied to abortion, regardless of the tech. It's a risk no pregnant women should take.

Feyoder

Kingfisher

r3d

Woodpecker
Mixing Vaccines?

They are touting it in Germany as well, even from official sources (state affiliated 'expert' gremiums).

Not like it had anything to do with science or health to begin with, but I don't think it can be anymore obvious now that all evidence based approaches are thrown out of the window.

Telling people: "Yeah, just go ahead and mix those two. It's fine." without having done a single study on either humans or animals.

And people just do it. Unbelievable.