Coronavirus vaccine thread

Sa6re

Robin
No, he did not have "covid". He had pneumonia as you indicated.

Covid does not exist. It is a made-up name that encompasses typical cold/flu/pneumonia/respiratory symptoms and then given a modern novel name in order to be the justification for this totalitarian psyop.

Since covid doesn't exist, the test is being used in a 100% fraudulent way as it can't be testing for something that doesn't exist. By increasing the cycle count in the PCR test, the testing authorities can increase the number of positive cases to suit whatever the current political agenda calls for. If they need more negative cases, they will decrease the number of cycles the PCR test is set to.

EDIT - As Kary Mullis, inventor of the PCR test said, the test can be set to find anything in anybody, especially if the cycles are turned up high enough. The corrupt overlords can game this test any time they want to guarantee a positive result and therefore justify denying your human rights, forcing you into quarantine or isolation. It is naked totalitarianism based on a fraudulent misapplication of scientific instrumentation.

As stated many times here, this is the biggest medical fraud in world history and is being used to bring about a technocratic, surveillance slave state and medical tyranny with ZERO personal freedom for the individual.
Just to add empirical argument ending Scientific evidence to this statement, these two peer reviewed studies proved that even if Sars-Cov2 was real, it wasn’t ‘novel’ because over 81% of ordinary common people were already immune. Which is impossible if it was, new or ‘novel’!!! Their own science debunked them!

Nothing of their argument is REAL. It’s based upon lies, within falsities, within careful manipulations! Your job is to trust in God, not them.

Good - then take the vaccine.

Want freedom? Take the shot!
Want death? Take the shot! (solid chance of relatively quick death)

They created a system where you could return to a new normal - all you need to do is take an injection once every 6 months - that shot will kill you sooner or later, but until then you may enjoy your next 6 months, 6 years, 30-60 years even in some rare cases.

I just thought of that one interview I heard of a female doctor who said that she had treated a group which called themselves the actual Illuminati. She said that one of her clients - a woman - was all giddy about the prospect of the coming 'cull' of the herd.
The doc said: 'Excuse me?'
The woman smiling said: 'You know - a culling of the herd is coming soon and I can't wait for it.'
The doc only smiled back but soon after left her job. She spoke about those things already living retired in South America. That was about 2005 she heard from the woman. I think that by then they knew what they were going to do since they field-ran the first SARS1 fake epidemic. It was followed by the bird flu, swine flue around 2008-2009 which then achieved a change in what was considered a 'pandemic'. You did not require any clinically proven massive deaths - only tests would be enough to call something a pandemic - could be 50 cases by PCR test - that would be already a pandemic. Because otherwise 50 deaths of pneumonia in a polluted city like Wuhan would mean just the usual Friday - not a pandemic.

Sure - the story could be hyperbole, but what if that was true and the hard cull that woman talked about is this vaccine. It will certainly do something - the constant vaccine regimen is what they really want.

Yes, that interview was on Jesse Ventura's conspiracy show, circa 2009 when Alex Jones was a guest.

Incidentally, that was the ONLY of Jesse's shows that got permanently memory-holed, even erased from TIVOs.

Here is the clip:

Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura Lay Out the Covid Conspiracy in 2009

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I never understood this whole 'lets test everyone for covid' routine. Unless someone is showing symptoms, and a diagnosis of covid is needed to determine treatment; what's the use or point?
But there is no treatment for covid.

If your case is really bad, they can hook you up to a ventilator, where you have an 89% chance of dying.

I do not believe they can accurately test for covid, as I have never, throughout my entire life, been tested for a virus. When I was sick, doctors would always say "oh we can test and see if you have a bacterial infection, but it's probably just a virus, just drink lots of juice and sleep a lot" meaning either they cannot test for the virus or it is pointless to do so.

The "tests" and "covid cases" are just absolutely useless noise.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
2) This is why covid seems to have no definite, clear set of symptoms. They get sick and assume it’s covid. But in any other year they’d think it was a bad cold, the flu, bronchitis, pneumonia, or any other age old type of sickness which matches their symptoms

"Long Covid" has over 200 symptoms.
I don't think I could name 200 medical symptoms if I was on a game show with 1995 era Vanna White tempting me with giant prizes.

Surely, any death would have several of these symptoms. Meaning they can say covid deaths are whatever they want them to be.

StSeb

Pigeon

Irish ice hockey star resigns in protest over vaccine passports, great read.

SeekingTruth

Woodpecker
At this point, it’s time to bring back into the public eye the problems with the PCR test, the court rulings in Portugal, and so on. Tucker Carlson is doing so much yet he could be doing so much more. Russell Brand too. Get some of the authors of the studies trashing the PCR test on his show. Get them to explain what’s really going on. Maybe this time it will get through to people, now that even the elites are totally chaotic.
Tucker had on Dr Peter McCullough, a legit normie doc that has produced hundreds of peer reviewed studies and teaches through a university. He was even vaccinating his patients at first. He explained everything wrong. That didn’t really help in a massive way. Maybe these are small, incalculable wins? But, I think we are beyond anything on MSM or alternative news working. There are reports of deaths and people still line up. Still dying to have their kids injected. Out of what? Fear. Fear of dying. That’s all it comes down to. Pure weakness.

SeekingTruth

Woodpecker
But there is no treatment for covid.

If your case is really bad, they can hook you up to a ventilator, where you have an 89% chance of dying.

I do not believe they can accurately test for covid, as I have never, throughout my entire life, been tested for a virus. When I was sick, doctors would always say "oh we can test and see if you have a bacterial infection, but it's probably just a virus, just drink lots of juice and sleep a lot" meaning either they cannot test for the virus or it is pointless to do so.

The "tests" and "covid cases" are just absolutely useless noise.
You’re correct. Flu testing was only really done to help differentiate between other serious disease. Not to say, yeah you have the flu. Not even used to help determine if you should isolate. You just use common courtesy and stay home etc. Then it turned into figuring out if it was the flu to give some worthless medicine called Tamiflu. Big pharm always has their hand in the bs.

SeekingTruth

Woodpecker

Irish ice hockey star resigns in protest over vaccine passports, great read.
You’re right, that’s a well written email from him.

What you are describing is the old school communist tactics employed back in China and in communist EE.
Now they have a new approach - a dictatorship with smiley face. It is far more effective and it requires consent. It has the nature of a cult.

Don't worry no goons will show up at your door unless you become properly aggressive and pose a real danger.

With all due respect, I think you should include more conjunctions in your line of thought. If you think they will only resort to smiles and empty threats if they reach, let's say 80% vaxx rate and the cult-like consent of 70% of the population and they find themselves before a disorganized and scattered resistance that still doesn't understand the nature of the threat. I think you are in for a nasty surprise.

In case you haven't noticed many of the gaslighting techniques they are using right now come straight from communist China or the former soviet block...the difference is the smiley approach and the mass consent they are seeking...

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
Yes, that interview was on Jesse Ventura's conspiracy show, circa 2009 when Alex Jones was a guest.

Incidentally, that was the ONLY of Jesse's shows that got permanently memory-holed, even erased from TIVOs.

Here is the clip:

Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura Lay Out the Covid Conspiracy in 2009
Great find - note how Alex Jones talked about a WHO world government in 2009. I recently read a mainstream newspaper article where the authors propose exactly such a world government - out of pandemic necessity under the auspices of the WHO.

I recommend at least to watch the statement of the doctor there. She speaks about squalene - I think they switched to graphene oxyde instead, but the point remains. Also she mentions something interesting - the pandemic would start by the previous flu shots which would be created to be spread. That is very likely - create a few rarer symptoms with the aid of the flu vaccination of 2019-2020. Dr. Judy Mikovits also talked about those 2019-20 likely to have been tainted in order to produce at least some reactions in the population in order to make 'the pandemic' believable.

She was talking about compulsory vaccinations under the guise of a pandemic very soon. They had a few scares since 2009 and this was the big one - it looks like it is the big culling. They are not going to stop - even over major protests. Too many peasants believe in it.

I saw only governments pulling back measures in countries like Israel or Russia where the government is not openly hostile to it's people.

The lady speaks about permanent infertility - something that we will soon find out - but the initial reactions of women to the vaccines are clearly pointing to that direction. The rest are going to be damaged or killed off relatively soon.

The world planners have begun the big culling. It is happening and the peasants are lining up to be sterilized and euthanized.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Russell Brand comments on the vax in these two videos. It’s pretty incredible he’s still allowed on YouTube, but I think we all know how this game works.
Does he promote Ivermectin or HCQ as a Covid treatment? If not, then they'll just ignore him because they know if they ban him he'll get the Streisand Effect. However, if he promotes alternative medicine instead of the jab, then they'll ban him because that crosses the line. If he did mention those drugs in his videos, then I stand corrected as it shows that the only way to mention Ivermectin without being deplatformed is to be a huge celebrity.

SeekingTruth

Woodpecker

“Forcing the vaccinated and those who already contracted COVID-19 to wear masks indoors is not backed by science and contradicts the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines. The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (DPH) has authority to enforce the order, but the underfunded/defunded Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department will not expend our limited resources and instead ask for voluntary compliance. We encourage the DPH to work collaboratively with the Board of Supervisors and law enforcement to establish mandates that are both achievable and supported by science.”
Sheriff Alex Villanueva

While it's good to see people protesting, this thing needs to spiral into something bigger, like occupy wallstreetx10. Even if they called it all off, vaccines, tests, the entire great reset., and everything were to return to how they were in 2019 I'd consider that a loss. Their whole satanic globalist system needs to be upended. They have to learn that humanity isn't some animal you can poke with a stick when you feel like it.

The only way the protests succeed is if they are followed by mass disobedience (eg. at least 25% or 30% refuse to obey). Otherwise all this will be for naught and protesters will tire of the marches and the rest before they make a dent into the dictatorship machine.

How can you live apart in our inter-connected society?
Even the Amish barely live really apart.

All the 10-20% true rebellion being necessary for a toppling of the system relied on the US war of independence. That is an utterly and completely meaningless comparison. Back then the US elite, large swaths of the military and most of the leadership were in line with the rebellion against the distant English rule. Thus it was a huge gigantic organization above. If that very elite had not been preparing for an armed conflict for years before, been supporting the rebellion, then the US would be still under British rule. That would be the case in our times where the leadership is essentially talking like one - and that worldwide. The only ones marching against it are local governors.

We will see how that will work out in the long-run.

With all due respect, I think even a determined 10% could succeed, but only, only if they understand the peril we are in and the costs and risks. Only then, this determined tenth will have a chance at success. They must be able to think globally and act locally.