Coronavirus vaccine thread

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Freedom day lasted exactly that, a day. Johnson announcing that vaccines will be mandatory for events from september - even tests won't be sufficient anymore.

I do now understand why they give the normies such few freedoms now - so they can justify demanding vaxx only (test is not sufficient to keep the virus out!) from fall onwards. Otherwise, if the vaxx appeared to work too good it would be unjustifiable to forbid the non vaxxed to participate in society: the vaxxed would have been protected enough to justify the non-vaxxed to participate in society, what they're doing now is preparing the stage to fully slice the pie in 2, vaxxed and non vaxxed, with the first being only protected when the second is shut out entirely.

Logic doesn't matter in the fictional COUGH-ID 237 fake Alice in Wonderland world. Anything and everything goes.

The more confusing, contradictory and illogical the policy, the better it is for these Tavistock, BF Skinner, MK-Ultra, Milgram and Stanford Prison Experiment worshipping lowlife demon-possessed scumbags.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
45668825-9806345-image-a-2_1626790744668.jpg

Student with Guillain-Barre syndrome, 18, is DENIED admission to BYU-Hawaii and loses $200k scholarship for refusing to get COVID vaccine after doctors said it could worsen her condition​

• Olivia Sandor was denied admission to Brigham Young University–Hawaii after it refused to exempt her from its COVID-19 vaccine requirement
  • Sandor suffers from Guillain-Barre syndrome and her doctor wrote a letter to the school explaining that the shot could worsen her condition
  • Her exemption request was met with denial from the university - which she had already received $200,000 in scholarships to attend
  • BYUH encouraged her to re-apply when she is able to be 'fully vaccinated' or to considering admission at another one of their church universities
  • Sandor says that while BYUH was her dream school, getting the shot to attend the school is not worth the risk
  • BYUH is just one of more than 500 colleges requiring coronavirus vaccinations
An incoming college freshman was denied admission to her dream school and lost $200,000 in scholarships because she would not get vaccinated against coronavirus due to a pre-existing medical condition.

Olivia Sandor, 18, said Brigham Young University–Hawaii (BYUH) denied her fall admission due to state and college vaccination requirements, despite the fact that they had already awarded her scholarship money.

Sandor, who suffers from Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS), shared her story on Sean Hannity's Fox News program on Monday night and explained how she'd requested an exemption from the school's vaccination requirement after her team of medical providers advised against her getting the COVID-19 shot.

But the university denied her request for exemption - and told her to re-enroll after getting vaccinated.

Sandor developed GBS after receiving an influenza vaccine in 2019 and was paralyzed from the waist down for over a month as a result.

She said that while attending BYUH was her dream, the risks associated with the coronavirus vaccine do not outweigh the reward.

'I do not want to relapse and have another episode of Guillain-Barre,' she told Hannity. 'It's really, truly not worth it to me.'

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer

Student with Guillain-Barre syndrome, 18, is DENIED admission to BYU-Hawaii and loses $200k scholarship for refusing to get COVID vaccine after doctors said it could worsen her condition​

On the bright side, she temporarily avoided Mormon indoctrination.

aynrus

Pelican

And Brigham Young is a VERY religious school.

There's an article in Robert Kennedy Jr's website The Defender about young people voting with their feet and walking out of colleges.

aynrus

Pelican
By the way, Brigham Young university/Hawaii campus exemption denying is all about vaxxing the evil Whitey, just read the denial letter - says it all. They probably are under pressure from local White-hating separatist Polynesian government

LeoniusD

Pelican
What autoimmune disorder does she have? I didnt see that in the post.

She got paralyzed for a month after a 2019 flu shot.

I personally think that they already made the 2019-2020 flu shots very potent, so certain symptoms would be triggered that appeared to be the so-called covid. Certain vaccines can even easily spread within the first 2-4 weeks, so others might get it after contact.

All vaccines are toxic - some just far far more.

And this is interesting straight from the land of the chosen ones:

werwrbbbhhh.jpg

Sudden clear jump in mortality among the 20-39 year olds - not due to covid or long covid or some bs - just those wonderful shots. In normal times they would wonder what happened, but not today. These are the deaths - pretty sure that many more get damaged, get heart attacks that they survive and have other issues.

I personally think that they already made the 2019-2020 flu shots very potent, so certain symptoms would be triggered that appeared to be the so-called covid. Certain vaccines can even easily spread within the first 2-4 weeks, so others might get it after contact.
I don't know about that. I just think they simply don't know what they're doing. They're pretending they know what they're doing, but in reality they're conducting experiments on the human body without having any real idea what the consequences are. That includes regular vaccines no less than the fake Covid vaxx.

They're the most arrogant, deluded people with a God complex to walk the earth.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
I thought they'd let France go a bit longer with the mandatory vax but Britain is right behind them. Looks like they are really desperate before autumn and winter is going to set in.

My thinking was if they got it through in France and the country didn't blow up then they'd greenlight the rest.

They just mandated care home workers must have it or else. 90 minutes is all it took. It will be shopping centres next and eventually regular businesses.

I cant imagine the ethnic groups taking this up in large numbers though.

2Infinity

Woodpecker

Given that the girl has what appeared to be a very valid medical reason for exemption, I wonder if this girl was made an example of to show the remaining incoming students that they must submit to the vaxx agenda and that these captured institutions would not make exceptions.

Pointy Elbows

Sparrow
Orthodox
How about blood donations from vaxxed donors?

187150374-121014076799017-729789165490254535-n.jpg

I'm searching for further information about this, but the search engines (searched for "vaccinated blood donors") citing fact checkers a lot that say, it's not a problem if the donor waits two weeks after getting vaxxed,

I don't buy this.
I have a pretty rare blood type and the blood bank calls me often for donations. Anecdotal, but I have seen an uptick in calls recently. I wonder if they know I am not vaccinated.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
I know this is morbid, but am I the only one who is braced for people you know to die unexpectantly? I'm not logistically preparing for it, and I obviously don't hope for it, but the unknown long-term effects of the vaccine has me concerned for people who got it, even if they did not get immediate side effects.

Last edited:

At the moment, around 60% of the patients in serious conditions have been vaccinated. Moreover, according to Hebrew University researchers who advise the government, around 90% of newly infected people over the age of 50 are fully vaccinated.​

It's another Shoah.

Pointy Elbows

Sparrow
Orthodox
I know this is morbid, but am I the only one who is braced for people you know to die unexpectantly? I'm not logistically preparing for it, and I obviously don't hope for it, but the unknown long-term effects of the vaccine has me concerned for people who got it, even if they did not get immediate side effects.
You're not alone in this. That Catholic Priest in another thread advised us to prepare for it. We have a duty to provide comfort and maybe even help bury many people with respect and compassion. Such duty does not require staying put in the event we are abused.

Numbers like the ones from Israel, right above, are sobering.