Coronavirus vaccine thread

I know this is morbid, but am I the only one who is braced for people you know to die unexpectantly? I'm not logistically preparing for it, and I obviously don't hope for it, but the unknown long-term effects of the vaccine has me concerned for people who got it, even if they did not get immediate side effects.
At this stage it's be a happy surprise if this didnt happen, increasingly, as time goes by.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I know this is morbid, but am I the only one who is braced for people you know to die unexpectantly? I'm not logistically preparing for it, and I obviously don't hope for it, but the unknown long-term effects of the vaccine has me concerned for people who got it, even if they did not get immediate side effects.

When that thought has crossed my mind before, I quickly try to change the subject (in my head). But I realize it could happen.

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
When that thought has crossed my mind before, I quickly try to change the subject (in my head). But I realize it could happen.
Not directed at you GVH, but the readers...

If it does happen, where people you know are dropping dead, do not let Satan consume you. There is no value in saying ”I told you so”.
Thank the Lord for another day, and take care of your family and friends. They will need someone like you more than ever.
Anyone who’s been noticing these strange patterns the last year and half is bracing for what could possibly occur this Fall and Winter.

fiasco360

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Well - after 1.5 years of this insanity my girlfriend and her family got sick. Her father, sister and herself are not vaccinated.

Her sisters fiancé got vaccinated months back as did the rest of his family. They recently went on a trip together with his entire family.

A few days after coming back she felt a little under the weather and then she got the typical symptoms.

GF's mother also got vaccinated months ago under the pressure of her doctor and the "fact" that a distant family member of hers became ill and passed "from covid" during the winter. Keep in mind this family member had lupus and a whole host of other autoimmune issues (and she was vaccinated of course)

GF currently has a mild fever, aches, pains, extremely tired etc and I'm taking care of her. Megadosing vitamin C consistently until tolerance. 5-10k IU vitamin D, zinc, magnesium, multi vitamin, pink salt for hydration, open window with sunlight. Her sister and father have similar symptoms. Her mother is beginning to have them as well.

I'm staying as clear minded as I can about this - one of my main worries (among other posters here and doctors/scientists) was that the vaccine would actually cause others to get sick and they will blame it on the unvaccinated.

I'm proactively taking care of myself through all of this.

To top it all off- LA county deemed starting this last Sunday that masks were mandatory again.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Well - after 1.5 years of this insanity my girlfriend and her family got sick. Her father, sister and herself are not vaccinated.

Her sisters fiancé got vaccinated months back as did the rest of his family. They recently went on a trip together with his entire family.

A few days after coming back she felt a little under the weather and then she got the typical symptoms.

GF's mother also got vaccinated months ago under the pressure of her doctor and the "fact" that a distant family member of hers became ill and passed "from covid" during the winter. Keep in mind this family member had lupus and a whole host of other autoimmune issues (and she was vaccinated of course)

GF currently has a mild fever, aches, pains, extremely tired etc and I'm taking care of her. Megadosing vitamin C consistently until tolerance. 5-10k IU vitamin D, zinc, magnesium, multi vitamin, pink salt for hydration, open window with sunlight. Her sister and father have similar symptoms. Her mother is beginning to have them as well.

I'm staying as clear minded as I can about this - one of my main worries (among other posters here and doctors/scientists) was that the vaccine would actually cause others to get sick and they will blame it on the unvaccinated.

I'm proactively taking care of myself through all of this.

To top it all off- LA county deemed starting this last Sunday that masks were mandatory again.
You’re going to be fine

LeoniusD

Pelican
Luckily for me I woke up most of my close family and friends to the cons of the world elite long before this insanity started. I have some cousins and aunts who are avid believers sitting in front their TV 24-7. They are super-normies and I did not expect them to see through it all. They all survived the vaxx for now - their lives may be cut short in the future, but I cannot do anything for them - I did not even try since they are too far removed from reality - their minds living on propaganda.

On the plus side - I do have a good laughs with my closer friends about it. It's the believers who cannot laugh about it.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
My problem is that sometimes anger overwhelms me and I almost want that to happen. I know that these thoughts are from satan and I do my best to keep it out of my mind.

fiasco360

Kingfisher
Orthodox
You’re going to be fine
Yeah I know. The main frustration now lies with explaining to people it's normal to get sick every few years.

I've been calming her mother down - my GF is fine though. She's just sleeping it off and is more so mad because she wanted us to go to the beach.

I am holding myself back from saying anything as I don't want to cause any issues- but it's fairly obvious that vaccinated people are the ones getting people sick at this point. I've heard some comments in passing about how "if people get sick or we get shutdown again it's because of the unvaccinated people" and it takes a lot of willpower to not not go off on them.

The vaccine sickness makes me wonder about the Spanish flu at this point and I am wondering if that was actually caused by those experimental vaccines they gave our military.

Just praying for temperance at this point.

lskdfjldsf

Pelican
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
I get sick usually once every two years, and it hits like a freight train. Since covid started, I've only worn a mask when forced to do so. Smoker but exercise regularly and eat a healthy diet, lots of interaction and travel outside the house.

Either covid is nowhere as dangerous or contagious as it's made out to be, I'm immune, or I had it without symptoms. I've been in the same room as people who had it and got nothing.

We saw a huge wedge driven between my wife and I and her very liberal family -- covid, riots, election, etc. The vaccine issue turned a mile gap into a ten thousand mile gap. We were both ostracized and cut out socially for not getting vaccinated. I'd feel bad if people start dropping from side effects down the road, but they already "died" in a way.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I wish normies would be normal again.

In the normal world, if you ever stayed home from work or school when you had some kind of a cold or flu, you were considered kinda weak and wimpy. And the hundreds of people you interacted with during that time didn't worry about it or "catch" anything since it's all about each individual's personal health and how they take care of their own body. 80 year olds, 40 years olds and 20 year olds seem to have forgotten how life works.

It's an absurd pathetic joke at this point. Well, it has been since March 2020 actually, the month that World War III commenced.

r3d

Woodpecker
Another pioneer of mRNA technology has spoken out against the use of the vaccine in young people. Dr. Luigi Warren also says Pfizer basically admitted that they are keen on selling people a variant of the vaccine every 6 - 12 months. Effectively 'addicting' people to their drugs.

I don't have a link as I've seen it on a German news production.

Does anyone remember and have the link to that video of a gym bro talking about the vaccines outside of what looks like a spring break party?

Because that speech has aged like fine wine.

The WHO says the pandemic won't end with the vaccine and Pfizer wants you to have the shot every year. That's exactly what he said even before the very first 'vaccine' was ever administered.

berenmsc

Sparrow
Thought it might be worth adding a few anecdotal updates from the belly of the beast:

• My workplace has recently removed most restrictions. Before the 19th (UK 'freedom' day) there was a one way system implemented and you had to wear a mask when you walked around the office. Since scrapping it, it is only required in the lifts. We had a meeting on one of the other floors which required me getting in the lift with two colleagues who, like obedient sheep had their masks on and I didn't. One being a guy and the other a girl, the guy asked where my mask was to which I replied 'Oh yeah it's on my desk' and no joke they both in unison said like robots 'Follow the rules (name)' to which I almost replied 'You gonna go off and tell the headmaster?' But bit my tongue since I would like to remain the grey man.​

• Second incident involved being at a pub, a pub whereby there were no barcodes or scans or any other BS required, just a good old man's joint. Me and my brother were sat outside and a woman and her cuck male friend sat close to us. The cuck walked off to buy her a drink and she started a conversation with us, she was German and worked as a scientist on anti ageing. We had a good natured conversation on the morality of life extension, etc.., After a little while we started to drop some red pills on a variety of topics which must have triggered her spidey senses because she then asked if we had been jabbed to which we replied no.. expecting some kind of scientific response from her as to why we should take the poison never happened.. it was just pure emotion of how people are dying and you're killing people and the vaccines are amazing blah blah blah...I tried to explain basic arithmetic to her about the number of dead i.e. ratio of 'supposed' dead to the total population of the country, the basic stuff but obviously flew over their heads. The cuck had even had 4 jabs since he was part of the trials.. you could tell that he smugly thought of himself as a hero where I just looked at him like he was the biggest fool alive, sipping my beer trying not to laugh out loud with my brother next to me... just goes to show that these 'scientists' are actually dumb as rocks like most normies.​

• Had a date with a girl and inevitably got onto the subject of covid which I tried my best to avoid (I just want to have a normal bloody time with people) and no word of a lie she said that she would be more than happy to wear masks forever and that they shouldn't lift lockdowns, apparently they should also mandate people wearing masks because it's logical (clown world) forget about personal freedom and civil liberties, we can throw that out the window. I said nothing and just looked at her, it wasn't anger that arose in me but a deep sense of despair and pity for her at how unbelievably lost she is. Paid for the bill soon after and bounced.​

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Thought it might be worth adding a few anecdotal updates from the belly of the beast:

• My workplace has recently removed most restrictions. Before the 19th (UK 'freedom' day) there was a one way system implemented and you had to wear a mask when you walked around the office. Since scrapping it, it is only required in the lifts. We had a meeting on one of the other floors which required me getting in the lift with two colleagues who, like obedient sheep had their masks on and I didn't. One being a guy and the other a girl, the guy asked where my mask was to which I replied 'Oh yeah it's on my desk' and no joke they both in unison said like robots 'Follow the rules (name)' to which I almost replied 'You gonna go off and tell the headmaster?' But bit my tongue since I would like to remain the grey man.​

• Second incident involved being at a pub, a pub whereby there were no barcodes or scans or any other BS required, just a good old man's joint. Me and my brother were sat outside and a woman and her cuck male friend sat close to us. The cuck walked off to buy her a drink and she started a conversation with us, she was German and worked as a scientist on anti ageing. We had a good natured conversation on the morality of life extension, etc.., After a little while we started to drop some red pills on a variety of topics which must have triggered her spidey senses because she then asked if we had been jabbed to which we replied no.. expecting some kind of scientific response from her as to why we should take the poison never happened.. it was just pure emotion of how people are dying and you're killing people and the vaccines are amazing blah blah blah...I tried to explain basic arithmetic to her about the number of dead i.e. ratio of 'supposed' dead to the total population of the country, the basic stuff but obviously flew over their heads. The cuck had even had 4 jabs since he was part of the trials.. you could tell that he smugly thought of himself as a hero where I just looked at him like he was the biggest fool alive, sipping my beer trying not to laugh out loud with my brother next to me... just goes to show that these 'scientists' are actually dumb as rocks like most normies.​

• Had a date with a girl and inevitably got onto the subject of covid which I tried my best to avoid (I just want to have a normal bloody time with people) and no word of a lie she said that she would be more than happy to wear masks forever and that they shouldn't lift lockdowns, apparently they should also mandate people wearing masks because it's logical (clown world) forget about personal freedom and civil liberties, we can throw that out the window. I said nothing and just looked at her, it wasn't anger that arose in me but a deep sense of despair and pity for her at how unbelievably lost she is. Paid for the bill soon after and bounced.​

Thanks mate, now I'm depressed for the next 5 minutes.

Just for fun if you ever want to bring this up to people - you could spit on people's face, even in their mouth and rub your snot and sweat all over them and they would not catch any "contagion" that you might have. Proven 100 years ago in the Spanish flu experiments. You can tell people that's real science and it's been known about for a very long time.

I thought of a potentially good line of argument with pro jabbers.

This would be for someone who desperately wants to put Bill Gates’s poison in their veins, but who for some reason did not rush out to get it the moment it was available. Or for those who might be on the fence, but are leaning toward getting the jab.

Say to them: “If you want to get it, you should get it. But do yourself and your family a favor and at least make sure you have a will prepared and that everything is in order in case something happens to you.”

What made me think of it and why it actually might have an impact is I heard they actually do a version of this for people who won’t evacuate from hurricane zones.

They also tell them to keep their identification information and contact info on their body so they can be identified if they are found. It causes people to “think past the sale” of what it would feel like if something bad actually did happen.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Yeah I know. The main frustration now lies with explaining to people it's normal to get sick every few years.

I've been calming her mother down - my GF is fine though. She's just sleeping it off and is more so mad because she wanted us to go to the beach.

I am holding myself back from saying anything as I don't want to cause any issues- but it's fairly obvious that vaccinated people are the ones getting people sick at this point. I've heard some comments in passing about how "if people get sick or we get shutdown again it's because of the unvaccinated people" and it takes a lot of willpower to not not go off on them.

The vaccine sickness makes me wonder about the Spanish flu at this point and I am wondering if that was actually caused by those experimental vaccines they gave our military.

Just praying for temperance at this point.
Absolutely, the vaccinated are driving virus evolution. And you're right it does remind one of the Spanish flu scenario. Maybe that was a biological weapon that targeted young people because the military had hopes of deploying it in world war 1. And possibly that research is being deployed here for more nefarious purposes. I hope that that this Marek's "leaky vaccine" hypothesis is not correct. Anyways no matter what I am not taking a vaccine. I'm just preparing by having ivermectin and other medicines on hand.