Coronavirus vaccine thread

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
..I tried to explain basic arithmetic to her about the number of dead i.e. ratio of 'supposed' dead to the total population of the country, the basic stuff but obviously flew over their heads.
I thought this too in the past, if I just keep hammering down how many Eritreans come in and that 99% of them will never get out of benefits will make others eventually see that it's illogical. In the context of cojona I cannot believe how anyone can look at the numbers and think that this is a big deal, in the NL they claim 17k deaths in 1.5 year amid 150k deaths annually. So that would be 10% of the average death count. The numbers - absolute and relative - are so tiny it's just unbelievable that people cannot see it. But that's what mind control and pride and fear look like, an unwillingness to see the truth. To quote our ol' boy Yuri Bezmenov ''if you'd show them the Gulags they wouldn't believe it were the Gulags, they wouldn't believe communism was capable to do that, they would remain communists''. Exactly the same here.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I had Covid last summer. Had a small cold for 1 day, not even a fever, and stayed home the prescribed time. Then did an antibody test in September which was positive. Even so, since I work in healthcare, it’s strongly encouraged to get vaccinated even if you already had it.

I was only a couple of days away from getting the AZ jab but got off the waiting list after the news about suspected blood clots broke. After that I went into the rabbit hole of listening to Kary Mullis et al. Very hard to ignore the words of a Nobel laureate. So far, the potential risks outweigh the (pretty much non-existent) benefits.

Soon I’ll be the only one at work who hasn’t been jabbed. It’s funny, when I removed myself from the waiting list for the vaccine, my boss called me a few minutes later and told me that there were a few Pfizer jabs left that I could take instead (these jabs had supposedly run out but voila, a new small batch appeared)... Eerie. Big nope on that as well.

I’ll keep on truckin’ and see how long I can stay a covid vaxx-virgin before real social pressure is applied. So far no one’s giving me grief over it. Hoping my family, friends and colleagues who have had or plan to have the jab experience zero side-effects.
Can you update your situation? Have you been able to avoid a jab and stay in your job?

LeoniusD

Pelican
My problem is that sometimes anger overwhelms me and I almost want that to happen. I know that these thoughts are from satan and I do my best to keep it out of my mind.
Anger destroys you over time.

I was there in the beginning. I have now accepted it. I know that I cannot change what is happening and the elite have prepared this agenda for way too long.

I also have compassion for some of the brainwashed as they don't know better. Sooner or later their system and tyranny under the guise of a pandemic will fall, but it might take some time. God works sometimes in decades.

Anything else we can surrend to God and be at peace, laugh with our friends about it all, prepare what we can to avoid most measures - move to the countryside, spend more time in nature etc.

You will be much more content and happy accepting what you cannot change.

-----

Oh and current VAERS update from Europe:

July-17-injuries-Adr-eu.jpg

Summary-July-17.jpg

At least 1 mio. people seriously injured by the vaxx already. The real number is likely twice or 5 times as high - we don't know because in Europe some countries are reporting 1% of the numbers that others do - Netherlands likely reporting most, meanwhile others have close to nothing since all the doctors deny any connection to the vaxx. The person just got this strange severe symptom one day after the vaccine by accident.

The death tally is also certainly well above 20000 - certainly over 100.000, because the elderly are just killed and called natural death. They are counting often only the young among the vaxx deaths - the 67 year old is just being a normal heart attack and that is that. There are plenty of 72 year olds who die in their sleep after the vaxx - they only begrudgingly write down a VAERS when a 13 year old dies in his sleep.

E6d2uXnXIAQXm8V.jpg

Last edited:

Bright_Sun

Pigeon
I know this is morbid, but am I the only one who is braced for people you know to die unexpectantly? I'm not logistically preparing for it, and I obviously don't hope for it, but the unknown long-term effects of the vaccine has me concerned for people who got it, even if they did not get immediate side effects.
Yes, I've accepted it. I'm praying that everyone that took it won't die, especially my two sisters, but you can't save everyone. I warned my sisters not to take it, but they did anyway (one is a nurse).

I hope that someone will figure out a cure for the COVID jab. I've seen a couple of home remedies that might be effective. But the real problem will be convincing the people that took the jab that they need a cure. They won't realize the mistake they made until it's too late, if they realize at all.

Vienna

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Can you update your situation? Have you been able to avoid a jab and stay in your job?

I’m still not vaccinated and working as usual. If someone asks if I’m gonna get the jab I simply shoot them down with ”No” and a smile. No grief or any other work or social repercussions at all so far. Some people at work are actually open about regretting their jab, but I refrain from joining or bringing up vaxx discussions. It’s all so tiresome :sneaky:

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I’m still not vaccinated and working as usual. If someone asks if I’m gonna get the jab I simply shoot them down with ”No” and a smile. No grief or any other work or social repercussions at all so far. Some people at work are actually open about regretting their jab, but I refrain from joining or bringing up vaxx discussions. It’s all so tiresome :sneaky:
Thanks for the prompt response.

Good to hear

Any particular reason people give for their "regret"? Im assuming these are in medical related field so its going to be particularly important as time goes on IMO

Vienna

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Thanks for the prompt response.

Good to hear

Any particular reason people give for their "regret"? Im assuming these are in medical related field so its going to be particularly important as time goes on IMO

Their regret is pretty basic and something I pointed out to them a few months back (when there was renewed covid hysteria which I also partly fell victim to). Despite being vaccinated, they can still get and transmit covid, they still have to stay home when symptomatic etc. basically what we’ve talked about here since the vaccines rolled out. They’re asking themselves ”ok, so why did I get the shot if nothing actually changes?” One guy is also a bit worried about heart muscle inflammation which is a turning out to be a significant side-effect among young males. Also, from the girl I’m courting (a doctor) I heard that their guidelines tell them to jab people in their right arm, because if the jab gives them a heart attack they need to be able to feel it in their left arm (since many people get a bit sore or pain at the site of injection).

2Infinity

Woodpecker
Well - after 1.5 years of this insanity my girlfriend and her family got sick. Her father, sister and herself are not vaccinated.

Her sisters fiancé got vaccinated months back as did the rest of his family. They recently went on a trip together with his entire family.

A few days after coming back she felt a little under the weather and then she got the typical symptoms.

GF's mother also got vaccinated months ago under the pressure of her doctor and the "fact" that a distant family member of hers became ill and passed "from covid" during the winter. Keep in mind this family member had lupus and a whole host of other autoimmune issues (and she was vaccinated of course)

GF currently has a mild fever, aches, pains, extremely tired etc and I'm taking care of her. Megadosing vitamin C consistently until tolerance. 5-10k IU vitamin D, zinc, magnesium, multi vitamin, pink salt for hydration, open window with sunlight. Her sister and father have similar symptoms. Her mother is beginning to have them as well.

I'm staying as clear minded as I can about this - one of my main worries (among other posters here and doctors/scientists) was that the vaccine would actually cause others to get sick and they will blame it on the unvaccinated.

I'm proactively taking care of myself through all of this.

To top it all off- LA county deemed starting this last Sunday that masks were mandatory again.

Very similar situation with elderly parents a few months ago, all of us were unvaccinated (and still are). I would also recommend NAC + buying a face steamer so they can inhale steam every few hours - the steamer worked particularly well, and both of them recovered fine without any long term effects. Hoping it will turn out just as well for you.

Last edited:

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Another pioneer of mRNA technology has spoken out against the use of the vaccine in young people. Dr. Luigi Warren also says Pfizer basically admitted that they are keen on selling people a variant of the vaccine every 6 - 12 months. Effectively 'addicting' people to their drugs.

I don't have a link as I've seen it on a German news production.

Does anyone remember and have the link to that video of a gym bro talking about the vaccines outside of what looks like a spring break party?

Because that speech has aged like fine wine.

The WHO says the pandemic won't end with the vaccine and Pfizer wants you to have the shot every year. That's exactly what he said even before the very first 'vaccine' was ever administered.

You talking about this one with Chris Sky? Wow this is aging amazingly well.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
I know this is morbid, but am I the only one who is braced for people you know to die unexpectantly? I'm not logistically preparing for it, and I obviously don't hope for it, but the unknown long-term effects of the vaccine has me concerned for people who got it, even if they did not get immediate side effects.

I'm in a work place where the majority of folk have received two Pfizer injections or are about to.

All manner of uncomfortable reactions, yet nothing serious so far.
They tend to be a healthier lot, so no issues with obesity or severe allergies in general.

Yet at any moment...

One chick in her 30's was talking about difficulty with pregnancy or some such the other day.
Then she was talking about how she has booked in for both injections...

Fair bet that genetic line is going to end...

fiasco360

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Just a quick update. I had her sleep it off yesterday while she had a 101-102 fever and gave her approximately 3g of vitamin C every 1-2 hours (to bowel tolerance). I didn't give her anything to "control" the fever and let it runs its course.

She woke up this morning with no fever and is back on her feet. Her sister took approximately 4-5x longer to have similar resolution of symptoms.

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
Guys, you're not falling for the "new Trump" again right?
In other words, we will punish you if you don’t submit.

They're already saying Sydney won't go out of lockdown EVER if not everybody (yes, including children, they're preparing right now through media) are shot up with this poison! Indefinite lockdown for NSW and Victoria until you submit yourself, your children and bully your every neighbour in to this.

Prison island. Scary times.

Just a quick update. I had her sleep it off yesterday while she had a 101-102 fever and gave her approximately 3g of vitamin C every 1-2 hours (to bowel tolerance). I didn't give her anything to "control" the fever and let it runs its course.

She woke up this morning with no fever and is back on her feet. Her sister took approximately 4-5x longer to have similar resolution of symptoms.

Glad to hear!

How did you know how much C to give her? Did you provide any ivermectin or anything else?

I seem to remember the Chinese were buying stockpiles of Vitamin C during the initial stages of the virus last year, meanwhile US media was saying Vitamin C doesn't help. Unbelievable..