Coronavirus vaccine thread

The Penitent Man

Woodpecker
Guys, you're not falling for the "new Trump" again right?

They're already saying Sydney won't go out of lockdown EVER if not everybody (yes, including children, they're preparing right now through media) are shot up with this poison! Indefinite lockdown for NSW and Victoria until you submit yourself, your children and bully your every neighbour in to this.

Prison island. Scary times.

Wait . . . you mean there is no political savior!?

What was the website that published obituaries of folks who died from the vaccine? That website also published the social media posts of folks who mocked the hesitant, weeks or months before they died themselves.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
All I can say is this: it is not very wise to speak this way about things one does not fully grasp and understand so...

R.I.P.

cb58487c8f81b57e.jpeg
f2246ebdec7883c8.jpeg

Very similar situation with elderly parents a few months ago, all of us were unvaccinated (and still are). I would also recommend NAC + buying a face steamer so they can inhale steam every few hours - the steamer worked particularly well, and both of them recovered fine without any long term effects. Hoping it will turn out just as well for you.
Why NAC? I heard good things about it

Easy_C

Peacock
This may run into some issues in the US. A lot of Americans believe that the vaccine will kill them, and the way those people react is going to be drastically different and not entirely dissimilar to the way the Faucists would become violent.

*note: whether they believe it correctly or incorrectly is irrelevant to the point I am making. Don’t try to “Shapiro” me with a gotcha on that one.

r3d

Woodpecker

You talking about this one with Chris Sky? Wow this is aging amazingly well.

Yesss! Thank you so much.

I didn't know he was a personality of sorts, it seemed like a random person interviewed at a party. Still: Giving this sort of insight way ahead of time in an impromptu speech - what a boss.

edit: I'm so slow sometimes. It's obviously a protest and not a party, haha.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
Dennis the guy with the spiked liver has been thinking again:nerd Seems he's another one whose testicles got spiked as well. Maybe, just maybe, there are others who it's not been safe for Dennis. Could be worth looking into, no? I mean surely some remote portion of his brain is screaming the obvious at this point. And it really isn't the laughing matter his followers are making it. It's bloody tragic.

Last edited:

fiasco360

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Glad to hear!

How did you know how much C to give her? Did you provide any ivermectin or anything else?

I seem to remember the Chinese were buying stockpiles of Vitamin C during the initial stages of the virus last year, meanwhile US media was saying Vitamin C doesn't help. Unbelievable..

Generally speaking you give until bowel tolerance. Start with 1g of powder per serving and work your way up.

With her I knew she could tolerate that because we usually take 1-2g daily normally.

I also follow general guidelines on http://www.orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v14n12.shtml

The basic protocol I gave her was Multivitamin (with selenium in it), Zinc Picolinate, Vitamin D3 (5000iu+), Magnesium, Pink Salt (electrolytes), NAC (N-Aceytl Cysteine), acetyl-l-carnitine, B-vitamins, 2-3g vitamin C. This was once per day. You don't want to take megadoses of some of these vitamins/amino acids so its important to keep an eye on the amount you consume.

Then every 1-2 hours I would give her 2-4g of vitamin C (would wake her up to take then have her swish her mouth out with normal water since it's an acidic powder). Once she had to go to the bathroom I knew it was time to back off a bit. This didn't happen until I tried a dose of about 6g. Keep in mind this is pure vitamin C powder from NOW foods and not pills/chewables with additives.

Didn't have access to HCQ or ivermectin so just vitamins/aminos

berenmsc

Sparrow
I thought this too in the past, if I just keep hammering down how many Eritreans come in and that 99% of them will never get out of benefits will make others eventually see that it's illogical. In the context of cojona I cannot believe how anyone can look at the numbers and think that this is a big deal, in the NL they claim 17k deaths in 1.5 year amid 150k deaths annually. So that would be 10% of the average death count. The numbers - absolute and relative - are so tiny it's just unbelievable that people cannot see it. But that's what mind control and pride and fear look like, an unwillingness to see the truth. To quote our ol' boy Yuri Bezmenov ''if you'd show them the Gulags they wouldn't believe it were the Gulags, they wouldn't believe communism was capable to do that, they would remain communists''. Exactly the same here.
Synchronicity is crazy here - was just re-watching our boy Yuri yesterday, he was an oracle.

"When a military boot crashes his balls then he will understand. But not before that. That's the tragedy of the situation of demoralization"

berenmsc

Sparrow
Thanks mate, now I'm depressed for the next 5 minutes.

Just for fun if you ever want to bring this up to people - you could spit on people's face, even in their mouth and rub your snot and sweat all over them and they would not catch any "contagion" that you might have. Proven 100 years ago in the Spanish flu experiments. You can tell people that's real science and it's been known about for a very long time.

hahahahah my bad brother

What's strange about this whole thing is that I remain hopeful and optimistic, perhaps more than ever before. I've resigned from the idea that I can control anything in this world, except for my attitude towards events. My relationship with God has improved tremendously as well as the relationship with myself.

I give thanks to God every day that he has blessed me and others with the 'eyes to see and ears to hear'. He gives his greatest battles to his strongest warriors.

We will win this war.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Generally speaking you give until bowel tolerance. Start with 1g of powder per serving and work your way up.

With her I knew she could tolerate that because we usually take 1-2g daily normally.

I also follow general guidelines on http://www.orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v14n12.shtml

The basic protocol I gave her was Multivitamin (with selenium in it), Zinc Picolinate, Vitamin D3 (5000iu+), Magnesium, Pink Salt (electrolytes), NAC (N-Aceytl Cysteine), acetyl-l-carnitine, B-vitamins, 2-3g vitamin C. This was once per day. You don't want to take megadoses of some of these vitamins/amino acids so its important to keep an eye on the amount you consume.

Then every 1-2 hours I would give her 2-4g of vitamin C (would wake her up to take then have her swish her mouth out with normal water since it's an acidic powder). Once she had to go to the bathroom I knew it was time to back off a bit. This didn't happen until I tried a dose of about 6g. Keep in mind this is pure vitamin C powder from NOW foods and not pills/chewables with additives.

Didn't have access to HCQ or ivermectin so just vitamins/aminos
Well done!

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Via Vox Day, "The retardery increases"
The vaccine propagandists must be getting desperate if they think this sort of sob story is going to convince anyone to get the #killshot:

Dr. Brytney Cobia, a hospitalist at Grandview Medical Center in Birmingham, wrote in a recent Facebook post she is treating a lot of young, otherwise healthy people for serious coronavirus infections.

"One of the last things they do before they're intubated is beg me for the vaccine," she wrote. "I hold their hand and tell them that I'm sorry, but it's too late."

In her post, Cobia wrote that when a patient dies, she hugs their family members and urges them to get vaccinated. She said they cry and tell her they thought the pandemic was a "hoax," or "political," or targeting some other age group or skin color.

"They wish they could go back. But they can't," Cobia wrote. "So they thank me and they go get the vaccine. And I go back to my office, write their death note, and say a small prayer that this loss will save more lives."

Of all the things that never happened, that never happened the most. First, the name is fake. Second, intubation has been proven to be a good way to kill Covid patients. Third, and most importantly, no one has died of Covid in Alabama since April. Karl Denninger demonstrates how dialectic can destroy rhetoric when applied properly.

This story is from Alabama.

Now I want you to look very carefully at this table. Here's the source link, complete with four separate copies of the same bull**** story in different "news" outlets.

According to that table not one person has died since the end of April in Alabama from Covid-19 according to that graph which goes through 7/20 -- yesterday.

What is "99% (unvaccinated) of ZERO (all people who died of Covid in Alabama SINCE APRIL)"?

ZERO!

You'd have to be retarded to believe that sob story. And you really have to be retarded to get vaccinated against Covid.

Edit.

NINTCHDBPICT000667351525-1.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000667359254.jpg

"Dr. Cobia"

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Via Vox Day, "The retardery increases"

Edit.

NINTCHDBPICT000667351525-1.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000667359254.jpg

"Dr. Cobia"

tenor.gif
An obese MD having the nerve to lecture us plebs about healthiness. I bet a silver Shekel she cannot run a mile.