Coronavirus vaccine thread

LeoniusD

Pelican
All I can say is this: it is not very wise to speak this way about things one does not fully grasp and understand so...

R.I.P.

cb58487c8f81b57e.jpeg
f2246ebdec7883c8.jpeg
He is the moron - or at least he was a moron on that particular point. There are very smart men who are morons when it comes to women. He just believed everything they told him and thought that he was well-informed because the read 100 variations of the same articles that were financed and pushed by the same 2 organizations in the world. Nah mate - you read only the Pravda over and over again.

Now he is dead and likely looking back on his life in a sheepish 'me so stupid' smile.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
He is the moron - or at least he was a moron on that particular point. There are very smart men who are morons when it comes to women. He just believed everything they told him and thought that he was well-informed because the read 100 variations of the same articles that were financed and pushed by the same 2 organizations in the world. Nah mate - you read only the Pravda over and over again.

Now he is dead and likely looking back on his life in a sheepish 'me so stupid' smile.
128cac4aeb96d189bd8b73a6f4270fc7a57d39453a1de8ba7aa375bf468069c8.jpg

LeoniusD

Pelican
Via Vox Day, "The retardery increases"

Edit.

NINTCHDBPICT000667351525-1.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000667359254.jpg

"Dr. Cobia"

tenor.gif
Yeah - the mother who vaxxed her daughter and got her damaged for life - she cried too. And there is no unvaxxing yourself from this - it's over.

Cost-of-Obeying-COVID-Vaccine-Mandates.jpg

Bioweapon-Shots-Destroy-Young-Lives.jpg

Pretty sure that those cases outnumber any made-up 'covid-deaths'. The doc is better served using her equipment to paint some cars.

Via Vox Day, "The retardery increases"

Edit.

The name is fake? How so?

Elipe

Pelican
No, I'm pretty sure he isn't smiling after realizing that the blindingly bright figure on the throne before him was the God that he has been mocking, berating, and insulting all his life. And how do I know this? Because this guy has the physiognomy and uses the language of your typical smug inner-city liberal atheist who blasphemes that which they don't understand.

Anyway, this is why it is a Biblical principle not to gloat. The thing you gloat over might end up being what kills you, and then you look incredibly stupid. These mockers dying over the !vax is almost an Aesop's Fable unto itself.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
It's hard to feel any compassion for progressive zealots such as these

Wait, is the guy in the video the guy who died? The guy in the video said people should be held down and forcibly vaccinated against their will and that any human rights convention limiting that should be bypassed.

The guy in the video is a dangerous and genocidal psychopathic.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Forty-nine fully vaccinated individuals in New Jersey have passed away from COVID-19 through July 12, Garden State health officials informed NJ Advance Media on Wednesday.

The outlet reported that according to New Jersey Department of Health spokesperson Donna Leusner, over half of the people who passed away had at least one underlying medical issue.

"Of the 27 deaths of people with underlying conditions, 17 had cardiovascular disease, seven had diabetes and nine had cancer or other immunocompromised conditions, she said," according to the outlet. "Five had chronic lung conditions, three had chronic kidney disease, one had chronic liver disease and five others are listed as 'other chronic diseases,'" the outlet reported, noting that some individuals who passed away suffered from more than one underlying issue.

"All of the deaths were people over age 50, with 30 of them over age 80," the outlet reported. "Thirteen of the deaths were people between the ages of 65 and 79, and six were between the ages of 50 and 64, Leusner said," according to NJ Advance Media.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
One of the least excusable "mistakes" I've seen from people reporting about covid is the use of "of" or "from" when they should have been saying "presumably with." In this case I wonder how many of them died from complications from the vaccine itself. If we used the bar we use for determining covid deaths, all of those people are really vaccine deaths.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
I did find that doctor in general Google searches, and she does look legit actually. BUT...

Birmingham, AL is in Jefferson County. Here's data for that county:

If you go to the bottom left and click the right arrow to the next graph, you'll see deaths per week. They're literally averaging 1-2 deaths per week for the last couple months. As with anything in the media, the entire thing, including inspiring people to undermine her credentials, is a misdirection. They're turning the emotion to 11 while ignoring the fact that her "I'm sorry, but it's too late" comment was likely to her ONLY patient who died, if it's even real.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
This article from 3 days ago.

Here is the country to watch. Highest vaccination rate I believe. Cases are rising. Most received Pfizer. Some AZ mixed in.

This destroys any argument about the need to get vaccinated. Can you blame the unvaccinated still if the country has barely any? No. And if there are still some stragglers (lets say less than 5%) and you still want to blame them. Well mandating a vax in the US based on this is still worthless. You will still have this same 5% even if mandated. Then what you are left with is full force. That would be it.

So it’s either don’t try to “mandate“ or do the full force. One or the other.

Last edited:

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Dennis the guy with the spiked liver has been thinking again:nerd Seems he's another one whose testicles got spiked as well. Maybe, just maybe, there are others who it's not been safe for Dennis. Could be worth looking into, no? I mean surely some remote portion of his brain is screaming the obvious at this point. And it really isn't the laughing matter his followers are making it. It's bloody tragic.
0:25 - I’ve still got a long way to recover from this virus...

He goes a year and a half surviving the so-called “pandemic” without anything happening, then goes in for the not vaxx and within days he has liver failure and a swollen nutsack - yet he still thinks the “virus” is the culprit.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Heard about it this afternoon and first question was exactly this. Turns out he really was a 'sceptic'

Yesterday someone tried to stab the vice president of Mali. I wonder what his story is.

I remember seeing a tweet posted where the poster listed all the others and explicitly warned Rajoelina...Its fully out in the open.

MSM knows its fully in control

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher

“Today, I discuss the sinister ways government is stifling information on the efficacy of prophylaxis treatment, natural immunity, and side effects of the vaccines. Later on, I’m joined by Dr. Raphael Stricker, an expert in coagulation disorders, emerging infectious diseases, and immunodeficiency, who warns about all of the unknown side effects of the vaccine and how government previously scuttled similar vaccines after many fewer adverse events.”

At min 44, this doctor mentions the Moderna trials and rat fertility. Said fertility was decreased to 84% and rats normally mate at extremely high rates. Moderna didn’t think this was enough to report in mainstream. I tracked down the doc and added it here. Page 50-51 on reproduction toxicity. Interesting finding.