Coronavirus vaccine thread

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic

46102017-9844761-image-a-37_1627664220117.jpg

So CDC saying fully vaccinated 3 times as likely to get infected with the Dot Head variant AND as likely to carry the same viral load as the un-jabbed.

Uhhh...so whats the upside of getting jabbed again?

tenor.gif

So this article is a pretty big deal and it should be spread as much as possible. Normies will see this and note that the vaccinated are still getting Covid at high rates.

At the end of the article they write:

“This is evidence that the Pfizer, Moderna and J&J vaccines are highly effective against severe disease and death.”

This is NOT evidence. Although it may seem that way, we have no idea what age these people are. Is it 50% over 80? Or is it all younger, healthy people that would have had less severe disease anyway without the vaccine.

I’ve been to Provincetown. It’s a gay area in Cape Cod with debauchery galore, so I bet this was not the elderly.

Bottom-line, there is no way to prove that these vaccinated, if unvaccinated, would still not have been hospitalized.
What this article CAN prove is that the vaccinated are still getting disease, when they attempted to cover this up at the onset. It also defies all logic of a mandatory vaccine only to “protect others”.

I agree with others that said it’s likely to be used for continued lockdowns, masking, and boosters.

Last edited:

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Other Christian
If you get Covid, it sounds like you might be expressing some degree of spike proteins in the body. I'm not sure to what extent, but there might be RNA integration into DNA. So this is going to cause damage long term as well as autoimmune issues (Antibody Dependent Enhancement). So it's a problem for everyone not just vaccinated people.

That being said, from my research the vaccine is unique in that it almost ensures high likelihood and high transcription of RNA to DNA. So we can expect that it's entire purpose is creating spike protein factories in many cells.

It makes perfect sense that the vaccinated are more at risk for delta infection with delayed immune response and viral shedding, and the naturally infected are better protected. (depending on what vaccine you got) Since you have the spike protein antigen for a very specific viral antibody, (with mRNA vaccine) as opposed to the genetic signature of the virus itself in the memory bank of the immune system. In the latter case, any novel mutation will be more than similar enough to offer immediate and effective response in healthy people. In the former the new virus (delta for example) antibody will likely be novel, and you will have to evolve immunity in a natural way, which is of course a much slower process.

I don`t buy the idea that immunity towards a specific viral antibody fades in a matter of months or years. The data indicates that it will last for decades and probably be life long. But as you get older you will have less immune function in general, as a consequence of ageing then.

"...Memory B cells can survive for decades, which gives them the capacity to respond to multiple exposures to the same antigen.[3] The long-lasting survival is hypothesized to be a result of certain anti-apoptosis genes that are more highly expressed in memory B cells than other subsets of B cells.[6] Additionally, the memory B cell does not need to have continual interaction with the antigen nor with T cells in order to survive long-term..."[4]

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
OK guys so let's take a pause RIGHT NOW and do an audit. What do we know now based on 1.5 years of vaccine madness? We know a couple of things:

- they want EVERYONE on earth to take the vaccine
- the vaccine doesn't work (even IF there is a virus)
- the vaccine is not to protect us, for there 1. is no virus, 2. the virus is almost non lethal
- the vaccine contains mRNA, which brings about genetic differences in DNA
- the vaccine leads to severe side effects, although no mass deaths. Almost everyone has at least some side effects

The question we must answer is this: why do they want EVERYONE on earth to take the vaccine? There are multiple options.

A. They care about humanity and want to protect it (complete BS based on the above, this is not what is going on at all, not the least)
B. They want to make money with their vaccines (they print the money, this is not the main driver, not more than a small side effect)
C. They want to control us (OK, this is more logical, however control can be done without a vaccine. Control is an element, but not the main point of why it has to be a vaccine)
D. They want to transform the human (logical, see Schwab 4th industrial revolution merging the biological, digital and physical among other transhumanists among the elite such as Julian Huxley)
E. They want to kill us and the bomb will drop soon (depopulation is the number one element that consistently comes back among all elite writers, there are too many people, mother Gaia can't handle so many people etc, you don't have to dive deep to see this sentiment, see Gill Bates, however this scenario is not logical as in the short term they have a system to set up and mass death would create chaos which in turn endangers their implementation)
F. They want to kill us and the bomb will drop later (more likely, we've seen reports how permanent blood clotting is a side effect of the vaccines and will lead to heart/brainfailure long/middle long term, doing this long term is logical for there will be no direct link with the vaccine, we know that they are going to do yearly cycles of vaccines so they have permanent access to everyone's body)
G. They want to sterilize us and the bomb will drop soon (sterilization short term would raise questions about the relation to the vaccine, not very likely)
H. They want to sterilize us and the bomb will drop later (likely as once again this makes it difficult to trace back to the vaccine)

I'm a logical/highly analytical thinker and I make the following of all this. There is 0.0% bonafide intention here to vaccinate us. Not 0.1, literally 0.0. So there is a sinister plot here. It's not about the money, it's not about control (although that's a side effect of it), they want access to our bodies. They also want transhumanism and depopulation. The equation adds up pretty clearly then, they want the vaccine to gain access to our bodies so that they can transform the body for some and kill and/or sterilize the masses. A long term scenario to do this is logical, as they have logistics/a system to set up now and mass chaos would endanger that. Moreover, the further you go in time the more normalized the yearly vaccines are and the less suspicion about it being a weapon.

It's a grim picture but given 1.5 years study of this stuff I can't come up with a path leading anywhere else than this. What are your thoughts?

Last edited:

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
OK guys so let's take a pause RIGHT NOW and do an audit. What do we know now based on 1.5 years of vaccine madness. We know a couple of things:

- the vaccine is not to protect us, for there 1. is no virus, 2. the virus is almost non lethal
- the vaccine leads to severe side effects, although no mass deaths. Almost everyone has at least some side effects

The question we must answer is this: why do they want EVERYONE on earth to take the vaccine? There are multiple options.

A. They care about humanity and want to protect it (complete BS based on the above, this is not what is going on at all, not the least)
B. They want to make money with their vaccines (they print the money, this is not the main driver, not more than a small side effect)
C. They want to control us (OK, this is more logical, however control can be done without a vaccine. Control is an element, but not the main point of why it has to be a vaccine)
D. They want to transform the human (logical, see Schwab 4th industrial revolution merging the biological, digital and physical among other transhumanists among the elite such as Julian Huxley)
E. They want to kill us and the bomb will drop soon (depopulation is the number one element that consistently comes back among all elite writers, there are too many people, mother Gaia can't handle so many people etc, you don't have to dive deep to see this sentiment, see Gill Bates, however this scenario is not logical as in the short term they have a system to set up and mass death would create chaos which in turn endangers their implementation)
F. They want to kill us and the bomb will drop later (more likely, we've seen reports how permanent blood clotting is a side effect of the vaccines and will lead to heart/brainfailure long/middle long term, doing this long term is logical for there will be no direct link with the vaccine, we know that they are going to do yearly cycles of vaccines so they have permanent access to everyone's body)
G. They want to sterilize us and the bomb will drop soon (sterilization short term would raise questions about the relation to the vaccine, not very likely)
H. They want to sterilize us and the bomb will drop later (likely as once again this makes it difficult to trace back to the vaccine)

I'm a logical/highly analytical thinker and I make the following of all this. There is 0.0% bonafide intention here to vaccinate us. Not 0.1, literally 0.0. So there is a sinister plot here. It's not about the money, it's not about control (although that's a side effect of it), they want access to our bodies. They also want transhumanism and depopulation. The equation adds up pretty clearly then, they want the vaccine to gain access to our bodies so that they can transform the body for some and kill and/or sterilize the masses. A long term scenario to do this is logical, as they have logistics/a system to set up now and mass chaos would endanger that. Moreover, the further you go in time the more normalized the yearly vaccines are and the less suspicion about it being a weapon.

It's a grim picture but given 1.5 years study of this stuff I can't come up with a path leading anywhere else than this. What are your thoughts?

Right. It's for depopulation and transhumanism. Correct.

fireshark

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Looks like the MSM has been released to spread the story:

I think the reason is because "they" are more concerned with re-imposing the lockdowns than they are with destroying the credibility of the shots. Perhaps they're reasoning that they can keep the shot compliance ladder going by introducing booster shots for the new variants and they'll continue to emphasize that getting the shot reduces the severity of your symptoms if you catch it.

Yes. They need to keep the scamdemic going no matter what. In the squishy minds of the normies, hearing that a variant can rip through "double vaxed plus good" people is the ultimate confirmation that this thing is nowhere near being over, and that they better get in line for whatever the government and health officials are telling them to do next. This is a technique they have used many times that I like to call "circling the wagons." The point is to double-down on the fear and control of the people who are already buying the narrative while simultaneously ramping up the situation so that they become even more difficult to reach in their heightened state of panic and fear, and often they have to give up some part of their narrative, or throw someone under the bus to do this.
If this is legit...wow. Thats all i can say

Good video (below) from a Christian perspective on the emergence of nanotechnology and graphene. They have clearly spent decades of money and research on this. In my opinion, the only thing the elites have a bigger hard-on for than depopulation, is transhumanism, after all that is what they believe their ultimate salvation / power / transcendence will come from.

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member
Results showed that vaccinated people who get COVID-19 have same viral levels as the unvaccinated

Sure sounds like a leaky vaccine...

What are your thoughts?

I'd add that in the long term scenario any negative effects (death, sterility) of the vaccine, whether intentional or not, can conveniently be ascribed to the virus and disguised as some new mutation.

As you mention, if the current vaccines would actually contain the payload, the connection would probably be too obvious, even for normies. Why risk anything? In this scenario, the side effects we are currently observing would actually be unintentional and counterproductive to their efforts, explaining the media blackout.

The goal would be to normalize regular booster shots so they can slowly, incrementally introduce whatever substance they want without people being able to notice the correlation and connect the dots anymore. Once they have regular, unquestioned access to your body, it's pretty much over.

All of this would imply that what we're seeing now is mostly a psy-op to introduce the idea of the state having the right to violate the bodily integrity of its citizens.

Certainly an interesting theory.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Voxday :

Vaccine remorse

Stand your ground if you're unvaccinated. It's already clear that in addition to all of the adverse effects, the vaccines make you more susceptible to serious harm from Covid, not less susceptible.

Fauci has now admitted, on live camera, that a person with a breakthrough infection is just as dangerous as someone who was never vaccinated and gets infected.
This was expected by anyone who has ever studied anything about viral disease and the use of non-sterilizing immunizations when infections are active in a community. We have known this all the way back to Polio and is why we insisted on a sterilizing vaccine (OPV) following the inactivated injected vaccine (IPV) in the United States until 20 years after we were declared polio-free.
In addition it is exactly what is expected if a non-sterilizing vaccine produces both binding and neutralizing antibodies and we know, scientifically, that all the existing jabs do exactly that. When levels wane you still have binding antibodies and when the neutralizing level falls below the threshold to protect you now have an enhancement of the disease rather than protection. A person who was never infected and not vaccinated does not have the binding antibodies and thus, while at risk, doesn't get the enhancement. Now we have real-world evidence that in fact the jabs produce risk as immunity wanes and that said risk may exceed, on a personal level, what someone has who never been infected or vaccinated is exposed to.
This is why AstraZeneca is reported to be trying to get out of the vaccine business despite the massive profits the vaccine makers are presently enjoying, and why boosters are probably going to be mandated for everyone who was foolish enough to get vaccinated. The problem of Antibody Dependent Enhancement causing breakthrough infections predicted by the mRNA critics more than one year ago has come to pass, which is why vaccinated people are dying of Covid despite the fact that the virus is weaker than it was in early 2020.
The reason I'm not expecting doom, mass graveyards, and CASE NIGHTMARE KITTY is because Covid-19 is far less deadly to humans than SARS-CoV-2 is to cats and ferrets. So, even though the ADE-breakthrough cases will be fatal to a small, but statistically significant minority of the vaccinated population, most people should survive them.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Paraphrase a ~50 year old guy at work :

"Had my second AstraZeneca jab the other day. Then yesterday morning I woke up, felt so light headed, that I fell back down on the bed.
Now my joints are throbbing.
That's it. That's the only side effects I've had.
"

Two days later.
Paraphrase the same guy :

"I couldn't sleep a wink last night. My knee was throbbing so much, I barely slept at all."

Now before anyone feels sorry or concerned for this guy.
Don't be.

This ~50 year old guy is an absolute Useful Idiot.
Doesn't' like Christians, doesn't like Republicans, doesn't like Texans, doesn't like gun owners, doesn't like Trump.
Readily regurgitates the greedy Globalist & PC "Narrative".
Is fully on board with the media "Narrative" for the Plan-demic.
Plus.
He's not even American.
No, just some short, bombastic Australian Clown. Most likely with little man syndrome.

This guy is not an immediate co-worker nor colleague of mine.
Rather, an indirect work contact. All the while, even his immediate peers roll their eyes behind his back.

If there ever was someone fitting of :

"Hoisted by their own spike proteins."

This guy is it.
His fainting episode may well be indicative of minor blood clotting. Plus, all that inflammation he's encountering can't be good for him...
Oh well... Cest' la vie... One less left wing voter in due course...

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Well now...
Ain't that curious...

Reuters is reporting that AstraZeneca is considering options to exit the vaccine business it was so ready to jump into just a few months ago. That doesn’t sound good. What have they seen that we haven’t heard about? Do they see disaster coming down the pike, the public turning on vaccine manufacturers, and they are hoping if they get away from vaccines they may be the one company which survives?

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
I assume that the establishment will try to blame the "unvaccinated" for causing the current shots to lose their effectiveness, but that mess of a White House briefing today makes it look like "they" are spinning in circles and struggling to come up with a coherent narrative. They'll get on the same page soon, because they always do, but right now they look confused and unsure of themselves.

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
Catholic
I assume that the establishment will try to blame the "unvaccinated" for causing the current shots to lose their effectiveness, but that mess of a White House briefing today makes it look like "they" are spinning in circles and struggling to come up with a coherent narrative. They'll get on the same page soon, because they always do, but right now they look confused and unsure of themselves.
I saw an opening for us to push our own narrative; the truth.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
This is weird. I don't really know what to make of this. Are they genuinely losing their grip on their media for a second, or is this just a bad cop / good cop play to further confuse the plebs? Can't imagine major MSM outlets pushing out a message the regime doesn't want. It looks staged.

ginsu

Kingfisher
Agnostic
OK guys so let's take a pause RIGHT NOW and do an audit. What do we know now based on 1.5 years of vaccine madness? We know a couple of things:

I think something that plays a small role also is the creation of 2 distinct categories of people. Those who's blood lines and DNA have been muddied, and damaged forever by these mrna poisons.

And the '' clean '' elites and those who they deem worthy to remain of pure blood. In the future the threat of losing your pure blood status could be a serious way to keep people in line.

Even though they are the '' elites '' they don't look physically superior at all with their gremlin appearances. Could it be that they want to elevate themselves to the superior physical level by lowering everybody else for ego reasons also. Not just control reasons.

The elite don't participate in regular society with the peasants because its below them, but also they wouldn't be able to fit in. I often imagine how our leaders would look in regular everyday settings, and its a joke.

I bet some part of the despise they have for us is a revenge of the nerds ( no offense to nerds ), the elites themselves may deny this but isn't it true psychopaths have very large egos.

Last edited:

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
This is weird. I don't really know what to make of this. Are they genuinely losing their grip on their media for a second, or is this just a bad cop / good cop play to further confuse the plebs? Can't imagine major MSM outlets pushing out a message the regime doesn't want. It looks staged.

A means to demoralize those who have taken an infection injection?

'They' don't care for anyone & want to control everyone.

Perhaps 'They' gauged the injected were becoming more content at the idea of restrictions easing & travel being a viable option.
Enter this Narrative of failing quack-cines & 'They' get to push the fear-mongering & restriction can further down the road.

The NPC's glimmer of hope is fading...

jonNorth

Robin
Catholic
One of my main takeaways after reading Albert Speer's 'Inside the Third Reich', was the amount of in-fighting, jockeying for power, strategic relationships, hot and cold relationships, ideological differences, disagreements on policy/strategy, among the top Nazi officials. On the outside the government appeared unified and composed; inside was an entirely different story