Coronavirus vaccine thread

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Looks like the MSM has been released to spread the story:

I think the reason is because "they" are more concerned with re-imposing the lockdowns than they are with destroying the credibility of the shots. Perhaps they're reasoning that they can keep the shot compliance ladder going by introducing booster shots for the new variants and they'll continue to emphasize that getting the shot reduces the severity of your symptoms if you catch it.
Apparently, Provincetown is a resort town popular with gay people. Anyway, some of the media is attempting to spin it:

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
So those who are suffering from post viral infections are shredding and thus may be passing the protein spikes to others?
This is not what the doctor claims in the quoted passage, and my educated guess is that only the vaccinated will shed spike protein. Every vaccine shot has around 40+ trillion mRNA strands that code for spike protein, so a vaccinated person, post injection, is full of foreign mRNA strands and, within a day or two, spike protein. The acute side effects of the vaccine are likely due to the body having to produce spike protein at such a massive scale instead of the proteins the body needs, disrupting normal body functioning.

On the other hand, a person who caught natural infection is likely shedding the complete viral particle, of which spike protein is only a part. In my lay opinion, I think it is possible for a vaccinated person to shed both spike protein and mRNA, the latter of which I'm most concerned about.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
The recent spate of articles admitting that vaccination doesn't halt the spread will likely have these effects:

1. Justification for permanent masking, contact tracing, and intermittent lockdowns (from merely mild cases), since "vaccination alone is not enough."

2. Development of boosters (every 1, 6, or 12 months) for new "variants".... forever.

3. Re-framing of vaccine as an effective therapeutic that prevents death, whereas preventing transmission was never the original "goal", because "saving human life" is most important.

4. Complete demoralization of those who bought the pro-vaccine narrative. These people will be like abused pets who look up to their abusive owners for just a bit of solace and love. "Please, Dr. Fauci, just tell me what I have to do to be safe. I'll wear masks if I have to!" In other words, don't expect many people to wake up. Their minds are reaching a point that without God (and repentance), they are lost and will essentially become a lifelong medical experiment.

hedonist

Kingfisher
OK guys so let's take a pause RIGHT NOW and do an audit. What do we know now based on 1.5 years of vaccine madness? We know a couple of things:

- they want EVERYONE on earth to take the vaccine
- the vaccine doesn't work (even IF there is a virus)
- the vaccine is not to protect us, for there 1. is no virus, 2. the virus is almost non lethal
- the vaccine contains mRNA, which brings about genetic differences in DNA
- the vaccine leads to severe side effects, although no mass deaths. Almost everyone has at least some side effects

The question we must answer is this: why do they want EVERYONE on earth to take the vaccine? There are multiple options.

A. They care about humanity and want to protect it (complete BS based on the above, this is not what is going on at all, not the least)
B. They want to make money with their vaccines (they print the money, this is not the main driver, not more than a small side effect)
C. They want to control us (OK, this is more logical, however control can be done without a vaccine. Control is an element, but not the main point of why it has to be a vaccine)
D. They want to transform the human (logical, see Schwab 4th industrial revolution merging the biological, digital and physical among other transhumanists among the elite such as Julian Huxley)
E. They want to kill us and the bomb will drop soon (depopulation is the number one element that consistently comes back among all elite writers, there are too many people, mother Gaia can't handle so many people etc, you don't have to dive deep to see this sentiment, see Gill Bates, however this scenario is not logical as in the short term they have a system to set up and mass death would create chaos which in turn endangers their implementation)
F. They want to kill us and the bomb will drop later (more likely, we've seen reports how permanent blood clotting is a side effect of the vaccines and will lead to heart/brainfailure long/middle long term, doing this long term is logical for there will be no direct link with the vaccine, we know that they are going to do yearly cycles of vaccines so they have permanent access to everyone's body)
G. They want to sterilize us and the bomb will drop soon (sterilization short term would raise questions about the relation to the vaccine, not very likely)
H. They want to sterilize us and the bomb will drop later (likely as once again this makes it difficult to trace back to the vaccine)

I'm a logical/highly analytical thinker and I make the following of all this. There is 0.0% bonafide intention here to vaccinate us. Not 0.1, literally 0.0. So there is a sinister plot here. It's not about the money, it's not about control (although that's a side effect of it), they want access to our bodies. They also want transhumanism and depopulation. The equation adds up pretty clearly then, they want the vaccine to gain access to our bodies so that they can transform the body for some and kill and/or sterilize the masses. A long term scenario to do this is logical, as they have logistics/a system to set up now and mass chaos would endanger that. Moreover, the further you go in time the more normalized the yearly vaccines are and the less suspicion about it being a weapon.

It's a grim picture but given 1.5 years study of this stuff I can't come up with a path leading anywhere else than this. What are your thoughts?

2C520C97-5B85-4504-B5B7-BC4671B3C410.jpeg

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
OK guys so let's take a pause RIGHT NOW and do an audit. What do we know now based on 1.5 years of vaccine madness? We know a couple of things:

- the vaccine is not to protect us, for there 1. is no virus, 2. the virus is almost non lethal
- the vaccine leads to severe side effects, although no mass deaths. Almost everyone has at least some side effects

The question we must answer is this: why do they want EVERYONE on earth to take the vaccine? There are multiple options.

A. They care about humanity and want to protect it (complete BS based on the above, this is not what is going on at all, not the least)
B. They want to make money with their vaccines (they print the money, this is not the main driver, not more than a small side effect)
C. They want to control us (OK, this is more logical, however control can be done without a vaccine. Control is an element, but not the main point of why it has to be a vaccine)
D. They want to transform the human (logical, see Schwab 4th industrial revolution merging the biological, digital and physical among other transhumanists among the elite such as Julian Huxley)
E. They want to kill us and the bomb will drop soon (depopulation is the number one element that consistently comes back among all elite writers, there are too many people, mother Gaia can't handle so many people etc, you don't have to dive deep to see this sentiment, see Gill Bates, however this scenario is not logical as in the short term they have a system to set up and mass death would create chaos which in turn endangers their implementation)
F. They want to kill us and the bomb will drop later (more likely, we've seen reports how permanent blood clotting is a side effect of the vaccines and will lead to heart/brainfailure long/middle long term, doing this long term is logical for there will be no direct link with the vaccine, we know that they are going to do yearly cycles of vaccines so they have permanent access to everyone's body)
G. They want to sterilize us and the bomb will drop soon (sterilization short term would raise questions about the relation to the vaccine, not very likely)
H. They want to sterilize us and the bomb will drop later (likely as once again this makes it difficult to trace back to the vaccine)

I'm a logical/highly analytical thinker and I make the following of all this. There is 0.0% bonafide intention here to vaccinate us. Not 0.1, literally 0.0. So there is a sinister plot here. It's not about the money, it's not about control (although that's a side effect of it), they want access to our bodies. They also want transhumanism and depopulation. The equation adds up pretty clearly then, they want the vaccine to gain access to our bodies so that they can transform the body for some and kill and/or sterilize the masses. A long term scenario to do this is logical, as they have logistics/a system to set up now and mass chaos would endanger that. Moreover, the further you go in time the more normalized the yearly vaccines are and the less suspicion about it being a weapon.

It's a grim picture but given 1.5 years study of this stuff I can't come up with a path leading anywhere else than this. What are your thoughts?
I think depopulation would be a pretty easy conclusion based on what we see now. It's simple to say ok, the vaccine is going to cause infertility because it targets women's ovaries, for example, or damages sperm in some way. We can also say that it will directly cull people as you said through those inflammatory processes. This is pretty obvious.

The trans-humanist angle requires a bit more speculation at this point, and we don't really have much confirmation of anything. We do know that the viral RNA can make it into our DNA – is there anything else in this nanoparticle gel that might be sneaking in? I have heard multiple reports about graphene, and magnetism, involved with the vaccine. Why is this? And finally, with Starlink/5G essentially synonymously coming about at the same time, even in the same place (Wuhan), one wonders whether there is some connection...

hedonist

Kingfisher
Honestly for all the chat I hope some of you have been focusing on “alternative” ways to get the vaccinated status. I’m sure it will only get harder with all the “variants” and “boosters” required in the coming years unless there is a major revolt. All the usual western trash countries are starting to push the vaccine passport hard now.

hervens

Robin

Let's assume for a second that the New World Order theory is true. If that's the case, then most researchers will also agree that this new order will only happen after there has been significant chaos in the world, as goes the famous slogan "out of chaos comes order".

What do we have at this moment? Well we have order. The elites control everything, the politicians, the media, academia, etc. and at this point everything is moving as it should. However, I believe slowly by slowly people are going to start waking up and realise they've been lied to. Long term side effects from the vaccines are going to start showing up, and everything you mentioned between points C and H will happen. Then at some point in the near future, there would be so much chaos in the world the stage would finally be set for the emergence of the NWO system.

This is my theory on where things will lead us eventually

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Client of mine is a pilot. His boss is swinging it so him and a few others will get signed off as vaxxd by a tame doctor.

Delighted to hear this sort of thing is happening, have asked him to ask on my behalf, not sure that'll swing it, think the doctors are very jumpy about this. If they get pulled by an undercover doing this there'll be serious repurcussions.
Every catastrophic failure of a structure starts with a hairline crack whether anyone sees it or not.

This is significant

Honestly for all the chat I hope some of you have been focusing on “alternative” ways to get the vaccinated status. I’m sure it will only get harder with all the “variants” and “boosters” required in the coming years unless there is a major revolt. All the usual western trash countries are starting to push the vaccine passport hard now.
There isn’t an “alternative”. Maybe you find a shortcut now, but the system is designed to crush us either way. This isn’t just high taxes, or corrupt government, etc. This is a taxpayer funded institution pushing forced injection of substance because God doesn’t exist and we, the government, are your god. I agree with you that maybe loopholes buy time, but playing a losing game isn’t going to work long term. Each man will have to do what is best for them and their family in the end, but none of us asked for, or “voted” for this. We didn’t create this problem but we WILL have to deal with it. God bless, brother.

2Infinity

Woodpecker
Anyone have a link to the full Alex Berenson clip on Tucker Carlson Tonight (July 30) ? Or know a link where I can re-watch the show?
I can only find 1 min clippings.

2Infinity

Woodpecker

<Basically this lol

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker

They'll do it all...

A large number will drop this fall/winter due to reactions triggered by vax + virus (see Corona vaccine ferret trials/Spanish flu)...

Then vaxxed normies who survive will continue to drop over the years (due to blood clotting, that can cause enough issues for plausible deniability)...

My guess is the reason for different vaxxes is to spread the claims of causation...

So sterility, who knows, but good luck to 'em.

And the Graphite Oxide piece is scary...

Those left will be subject to debilitation/termination at any time, for any reason from 5G with the touch of a button.

We should all be thankful these morons have been ridiculing 'conspiracy theorists' for decades, otherwise this hell wouldn't be possible.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Talk about losing the narrative
But that's my point, it looks too obvious.... this is like a dude panicking the next day after he posted some stupid things at 5am in a drunken state trying to damage control. Like a little child. Can't be that people at this level lose their cool so much can't they? Again, to me it looks staged. They can call the editor in chief of their MSM and it is sorted, no need to publicly fight about it.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
One of my main takeaways after reading Albert Speer's 'Inside the Third Reich', was the amount of in-fighting, jockeying for power, strategic relationships, hot and cold relationships, ideological differences, disagreements on policy/strategy, among the top Nazi officials. On the outside the government appeared unified and composed; inside was an entirely different story
Sure I'm sure there's infighting behind the scenes. Different camps and groups. Explains also a bit why some countries have heavier measures than others as there could be some ideological/cultural differences with regard to the severetiy of measures, however bottom line is that they all follow the plan. Eventually they speak with 1 mouth towards the outside world. Up until now at least I haven't seen any public discussion between those at the top or close to the top.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
The recent spate of articles admitting that vaccination doesn't halt the spread will likely have these effects:

1. Justification for permanent masking, contact tracing, and intermittent lockdowns (from merely mild cases), since "vaccination alone is not enough."

2. Development of boosters (every 1, 6, or 12 months) for new "variants".... forever.

3. Re-framing of vaccine as an effective therapeutic that prevents death, whereas preventing transmission was never the original "goal", because "saving human life" is most important.

4. Complete demoralization of those who bought the pro-vaccine narrative. These people will be like abused pets who look up to their abusive owners for just a bit of solace and love. "Please, Dr. Fauci, just tell me what I have to do to be safe. I'll wear masks if I have to!" In other words, don't expect many people to wake up. Their minds are reaching a point that without God (and repentance), they are lost and will essentially become a lifelong medical experiment.
Point 3 is brilliant. This indeed justifies permanent vaccination as part of life. It was never about making it appear that the vaccine worked. If the vaccine worked, that would mean that there would have to be freedom afterwards, at least more. They don't want that. I'm very curious how the pro-vax horde will feel after they get the irritating voice in their conscience telling them they're duped and they're never going to be back to normal, nor was it ever the plan. I think they'll just capitulate though, as they've already have, usually for decades.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
They'll do it all...

A large number will drop this fall/winter due to reactions triggered by vax + virus (see Corona vaccine ferret trials/Spanish flu)...

Then vaxxed normies who survive will continue to drop over the years (due to blood clotting, that can cause enough issues for plausible deniability)...

My guess is the reason for different vaxxes is to spread the claims of causation...

So sterility, who knows, but good luck to 'em.

And the Graphite Oxide piece is scary...

Those left will be subject to debilitation/termination at any time, for any reason from 5G with the touch of a button.

We should all be thankful these morons have been ridiculing 'conspiracy theorists' for decades, otherwise this hell wouldn't be possible.
You make some interesting points. I've seen here in the NL that they target different age groups for different vaccines. It has been pointed out before that the different vaccines may be primarily for a show to put on another smokescreen to confuse the normies. However, I've thought from the beginning that targeting different age groups for different vaccines will have something to do with the (long term) effects it will have.

With regard to your second point, imagine a scenario where let's say 5 to 7 billion people die - at the same time more or less, or in different time periods - what will that mean for the grip of the elite on the world? Such a mass event will not only legitimize FULL control by the elite to rebuild societies and offer solutions, the remaining people weakened, fearful, traumatized, will beg them to take control. Like someone involved in a traffic incident can only beg the ambulance brother to take him up, take care of him and bring him to a place where he can be helped to recovery.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Absolutely the wrong approach. Once their system is in place, they eventually will make it tamper-proof. The energy HAS to be devoted to making sure that system is rejected completely and overwhelmingly before it's ever there.