Coronavirus vaccine thread

Tactician

Kingfisher
Gold Member
For example if it was simply just a wealth transfer via government paid “vaccines “ there would be no need for much of what we’re seeing. They could just say ”300 million people got vaccinated in the US so we paid Pfizer and JJ and Moderna etc $2 trillion” and the gen public wouldnt give a tripe and would be back to Netflix, beer, on weekends and the same ole rat race M-F.
Yeah, this. Also, I think Dr. Yeadon pointed out that if the motive was just money, Pfizer/JJ/soyderna could, within reason, just double their price & sell half as many doses to get the same profit. There's tremendous demand & Big Pharma isn't exactly running a charity.

No, the aim is to get as many people vaccinated with a (supposedly) rushed product as fast possible. Money is always secondary to policy because, at the top levels, money is just a tool to influence behaviour.

This isn't about money & this isn't even about health as govts haven't mentioned basics such as Vit D, exercise, or not being a fat-ass. Now they even want children who are are at 0.0000whatever% risk from Covid to take the shot. In fact, the potential of adverse reactions affecting an entire population should be a National Security level concern, but every (alive) world leader is onboard with it & dissenting opinion is silenced.

None of this makes sense thru the lens of a benevolent govt. They're either massively incompetent or evil (it's this one, e.g. they print $ out of thin air & lend it to you with interest).

When you look thru the lens of an increasingly automated world, the Great Reset, & how Klaus is always blabbing about needing to 'reskill' the workforce, then it hints at making sense. When you tinker with the religions the elites believe... sadly it makes even more sense.

Anyway, I don't have all the answers. It could be mass sterilization, could be priming bodies for unrevealed tech to hook into the 4th Industrial Revolution via 5/6G or Elon's starlink, could be a mass die-off or wave of infirmity that will necessitate reskilling of the healthy to keep everything running + reset the financial system, or it could be to get people hooked on Pharma/social credit scores/dependent on the govt so they won't be a threat ever.

I don't know what it is, but it isn't good. All I do know is 1. It's not about money, & 2. Never take the vaccine (thankfully we're all onboard with this one).

-
Edit:
Voxday :

CDC mocks NPCs

The CDC isn't merely evil, it's cruel. Now they're openly mocking their own victims in their propaganda. Even more than lying, the wicked love to deceive by telling people exactly what they're doing in a manner that somehow prevents the average person from believing them. It's clear that those who are pushing the vaccine on everyone have an even lower opinion of the NPCs who are dumb enough to believe them than those who see through them do.
No way! I couldn't believe this is real, but here it is :laugh::

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Yeah, this. Also, I think Dr. Yeadon pointed out that if the motive was just money, Pfizer/JJ/soyderna could, within reason, just double their price & sell half as many doses to get the same profit. There's tremendous demand & Big Pharma isn't exactly running a charity.

No, the aim is to get as many people vaccinated with a (supposedly) rushed product as fast possible. Money is always secondary to policy because, at the top levels, money is just a tool to influence behaviour.

This isn't about money & this isn't even about health as govts haven't mentioned basics such as Vit D, exercise, or not being a fat-ass. Now they even want children who are are at 0.0000whatever% risk from Covid to take the shot. In fact, the potential of adverse reactions affecting an entire population should be a National Security level concern, but every (alive) world leader is onboard with it & dissenting opinion is silenced.

None of this makes sense thru the lens of a benevolent govt. They're either massively incompetent or evil (it's this one, e.g. they print $ out of thin air & lend it to you with interest).

When you look thru the lens of an increasingly automated world, the Great Reset, & how Klaus is always blabbing about needing to 'reskill' the workforce, then it hints at making sense. When you tinker with the religions the elites believe... sadly it makes even more sense.

Anyway, I don't have all the answers. It could be mass sterilization, could be priming bodies for unrevealed tech to hook into the 4th Industrial Revolution via 5/6G or Elon's starlink, could be a mass die-off or wave of infirmity that will necessitate reskilling of the healthy to keep everything running + reset the financial system, or it could be to get people hooked on Pharma/social credit scores/dependent on the govt so they won't be a threat ever.

I don't know what it is, but it isn't good. All I do know is 1. It's not about money, & 2. Never take the vaccine (thankfully we're all onboard with this one).

-
Edit:

No way! I couldn't believe this is real, but here it is :laugh::

No chance that this isn't nefarious. Zero. This has been planned at least a decade ago, but possibly longer, who knows. And the people who created it have all the money and power in the world.

fiasco360

Kingfisher
Orthodox
No chance that this isn't nefarious. Zero. This has been planned at least a decade ago, but possibly longer, who knows. And the people who created it have all the money and power in the world.
This seems like it's been in the works for the last 3-4 decades minimum. I mean in this specific manner.

The forces of evil have been around much much longer.

Easy_C

Peacock
I need to validate, but on Terrence Popp’s “grunt speak” stream they were playing video from a guy claiming that the patents exist and are 20 years old for COVID.

Again I need to validate that the guy is who he claims and that his documentation checks out but if anyone else wants to beat me to it that’s the bread crumb.

rainy

Kingfisher
I don't know if this has been brought up in here, probably has but there's a lot of pages here. Too many for me to skim thru.

When initially researching the mRNA vax with my wife we both immediately agreed, this is not good at all. Forget all the societal/gov't control issues at hand for a second. What we realized is this vax is not a vax. It does not prevent the spread of COVID nor does it prevent the patient from getting COVID. It only reduces symptoms.

So fast forward until many millions get the vax and what will we see. Millions upon millions of people who will become essentially silent carriers, they may have COVID but due to the vax will show no symptoms. And they can transfer it to others. Compound it with them no longer wearing masks anywhere they will spread this to everyone else. And those who didn't get the vax will be blamed for the increase despite in reality, it is the vaxxed who are the real threat to everyone else.

And here we are!

Simple logic suggests if COVID is spiking in areas with unvaccinated individuals, it's because the vaccinated are the ones carrying and spreading it. They simply are asymptotic.

I also asked my wife the question, since she has to get a COVID test tomorrow as she's flying to Europe, will your test show which variant you have. The answer is no. I've had PCR tests and no variant was ever produced. So where is the proof this Delta variant isn't completely made up? It's as if the variant which was apparently all over for 12+ months suddenly disappeared and has been replaced with the Delta.

And that's all only if you were to believe any of the MSM BS. How about a test showing whether you have COVID or the flu. Oh right, that test doesn't exist. Anything from an upset stomach to a cough could be COVID according to the authorities.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
b279290748c6791c.png

eb90a2812aff9a49.png

b9ec6170dacb775c.png

"...I have had three vaccinations of different brands..."​

d87fe4df1fa84a66.png

Mike Mitchell, a bodybuilder who later gained fame with roles in movies such as Braveheart and Gladiator, has died. He was 65.

On Friday, a representative for Mitchell told TMZ that he died of a heart attack while on his boat in Turkey. According to the outlet, Mitchell lived on the watercraft with his wife Denise.

"It was very hard to believe ... The sudden death of an international actor we managed, an honest person, a real actor, a true friend, my dear friend, has saddened us deeply," his representative told the outlet. "I've always been honored to be your manager."

"... Getting to know you and gaining your friendship is invaluable," the rep added. "Sleep in the lights. RIP."

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
What we realized is this vax is not a vax. It does not prevent the spread of COVID nor does it prevent the patient from getting COVID. It only reduces symptoms.

Possibly correct. Symptom reduction is the claim by lying psychopaths. Maybe it's true, maybe it's not. Forgive my reticence to believe either atheistic humanists or Satan-worshipping monsters.

So fast forward until many millions get the vax and what will we see. Millions upon millions of people who will become essentially silent carriers, they may have COVID but due to the vax will show no symptoms. And they can transfer it to others.

COVID is a made-up name for ancient symptoms similar to those for cold, flu and respiratory issues. Sars-Cov-2 as a virus has never been isolated and proven to exist in actual nature. It was sequenced on a computer based on assumptions.

Compound it with them no longer wearing masks anywhere they will spread this to everyone else.

Masks do nothing except to create health problems for the wearer. Nothing spreads to anyone else from mask wearing or not mask wearing.

And those who didn't get the vax will be blamed for the increase despite in reality, it is the vaxxed who are the real threat to everyone else.

True, healthy smart people will be blamed for the bad decisions of stupid people. The vaxxed are only a threat because they are stupid and brainwashed not because of a contagious threat.

So where is the proof this Delta variant isn't completely made up? It's as if the variant which was apparently all over for 12+ months suddenly disappeared and has been replaced with the Delta.

There is no proof for any variant of something that is itself made up.

And that's all only if you were to believe any of the MSM BS. How about a test showing whether you have COVID or the flu.

COVID is a novel fear-based name for the flu in order that this current psyop on humanity can be used to institute a technocratic society, i.e., the New World Order, sometimes lovingly referred to as "Globohomo".

Oh right, that test doesn't exist. Anything from an upset stomach to a cough could be COVID according to the authorities.

Correct.

MRAll134

Pelican
An interesting vid' with MD Peter McCullough. It sounds like the CV19 MRna treatments might be Boomer Removers (originally released June 27th, 2021):

Peter McCullough, MD, is Professor of Medicine and Vice Chief of Internal Medicine at Baylor University. He also teaches at Texas A&M University. He is one of the most widely cited physicians in the world. He is interviewed here by Reiner Fuellmich, a German attorney who is gathering evidence in preparation of a lawsuit against those who have used their positions of authority to lie about the COVID pandemic for their personal gain and to further other hidden agendas.

Dr. McCullough says that, by the end of the first six months of mass inoculations in 2021, the vaccine death rate had climbed to 50,000, which is ten times higher than the published number – and that does not include the far greater number of fatalities expected from long-term reactions in the months ahead.

He says the illness called COVID-19 is portrayed as much worse than it really is and poses no significant threat except to the old and those with multiple illnesses. The real threat is from the vaccines. Frightening people by relabeling the common flu as a deadly pandemic and then using that fear to stampede them to accept a vaccine that causes infertility and early death is nothing less than population reduction by bioterrorism.

Source: https://redpilluniversity.org/world...vid-treatment-says-vaccines-are-bioterrorism/

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I don't know if this has been brought up in here, probably has but there's a lot of pages here. Too many for me to skim thru.

When initially researching the mRNA vax with my wife we both immediately agreed, this is not good at all. Forget all the societal/gov't control issues at hand for a second. What we realized is this vax is not a vax. It does not prevent the spread of COVID nor does it prevent the patient from getting COVID. It only reduces symptoms.

So fast forward until many millions get the vax and what will we see. Millions upon millions of people who will become essentially silent carriers, they may have COVID but due to the vax will show no symptoms. And they can transfer it to others. Compound it with them no longer wearing masks anywhere they will spread this to everyone else. And those who didn't get the vax will be blamed for the increase despite in reality, it is the vaxxed who are the real threat to everyone else.

And here we are!

Simple logic suggests if COVID is spiking in areas with unvaccinated individuals, it's because the vaccinated are the ones carrying and spreading it. They simply are asymptotic.

I also asked my wife the question, since she has to get a COVID test tomorrow as she's flying to Europe, will your test show which variant you have. The answer is no. I've had PCR tests and no variant was ever produced. So where is the proof this Delta variant isn't completely made up? It's as if the variant which was apparently all over for 12+ months suddenly disappeared and has been replaced with the Delta.

And that's all only if you were to believe any of the MSM BS. How about a test showing whether you have COVID or the flu. Oh right, that test doesn't exist. Anything from an upset stomach to a cough could be COVID according to the authorities
The spike protein is proven toxic. So now that these people are spike protein factories, of course they are going to come down with syndromes of all kinds. The spike protein is destroying them. So they will go and get tested and be "positive," and then, unvaccinated people will come in contact with them and get sick and test "positive" as well, because the PCR test will look for this spike protein. It doesn't necessarily mean you have a virus that is self-replicating in your body. You might have merely inhaled a large dosage of spike proteins due to spending time with vaccinated people.

I noticed a lot more people on this forum talking about relatives or friends coming down with "Delta" variant, whereas with original Covid, almost nobody here actually got sick, to my knowledge at least.

Easy_C

Peacock
Dr. McCullough says that, by the end of the first six months of mass inoculations in 2021, the vaccine death rate had climbed to 50,000, which is ten times higher than the published number – and that does not include the far greater number of fatalities expected from long-term reactions in the months ahead.
The 50k number is coming from total reporting agencies. VAERS is only one source, there’s a total of 11 reporting entities.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Frightening people by relabeling the common flu as a deadly pandemic
I wonder whether the flu ever killed people at all. If the common cold is a coronavirus, and the winter is called "cold and flu season," maybe the common cold has been killing those "flu" victims the whole time. I doubt there's ever been much testing.

Perhaps it's just semantics, but it would clarify and explain things a tiny bit better.
Maybe if we had a functioning court system/media they would be in BIG TROUBLE. But we don't.

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Money and control could be accomplished with a much simpler concoction +cover from MSM.
No there have been too many credible revelations from both counter narrative experts with everything to lose and little to gain.
Additionally it doesnt take more than slighter higher than average IQ , keen interest and moderate effort to see that the official narrative is completely off tilt. The carpet does not match the drapes

For example if it was simply just a wealth transfer via government paid “vaccines “ there would be no need for much of what we’re seeing. They could just say ”300 million people got vaccinated in the US so we paid Pfizer and JJ and Moderna etc $2 trillion” and the gen public wouldnt give a tripe and would be back to Netflix, beer, on weekends and the same ole rat race M-F.

No this isnt thst simple. This is long term paradigm shifting phuckery. It feels partly desperate as well as opportunistic. Some parts have exceeded expectations and are being exploited and some have failed and require reactive measures.

I posted a couple days ago about the relative cognitive burden of maintaining a lie vs simply telling the truth.

Everything becomes much simpler when you accept that the mixed messages, inconsistentencies, and contradict are because its a lie. One big fat multi layered, poly oriented shot gun blast of a lie that is solely dependent on big tech, msm, and global money being consistent with labeling questions and holes as “conspiracy theories “

People WANT to believe theyre being saved and protected. Its easier

I agree with all of that, but the question was more in regards to a specific planned effect of the vaccines in order to basically kill of large numbers of people. There is a paradigm shift here no doubt, and what that will lead to is hard to say.

Bird

Pelican

"DON LEMON TONIGHT,"
EVEN IF HE
DOESN'T GET THE SHOW NAME RIGHT,
STARTS RIGHT NOW.

WELL, UM, I DON'T KNOW.
I'M SURE A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE NOT
GOING TO AGREE WITH THIS BUT
DON'T GET THE VACCINE?

YOU CAN'T GO TO THE SUPERMARKET.
DON'T HAVE THE VACCINE?
CAN'T GO TO THE BALL GAME.
DON'T HAVE THE VACCINE?
CAN'T GO TO WORK.
DON'T HAVE THE VACCINE?
YOU CAN'T COME HERE.
NO SHIRT, NO SHOES, NO SERVICE.

THAT'S WHERE I THINK WE SHOULD
BE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE WE CONTINUE
TO WASTE OUR BREATH ON PEOPLE
WHO ARE JUST NOT GOING TO
CHANGE.

THEY'RE -- YOU KNOW, THE
CIRCULAR LOGIC.
THEY JUST KEEP GOING BACK AND
SAYING, WELL, IT'S MY FREEDOM.
IT'S WHATEVER.
I'M FREE.

WELL, YOUR KID'S NOT FREE TO
GIVE OTHER KIDS MENINGITIS IN
SCHOOLS.
GOT TO TAKE THE VACCINE TO DO
THAT.

GOT TO TAKE VACCINES INTO ORDER
TO GET -- TO BE EMPLOYED.
SO, WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL?
AND ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE SAYING,
I DON'T WANT TO PUT THIS STUFF
IN MY BODY.

THEY'RE OUT DRINKING, ON THE
WEEKEND AND PUTTING OTHER
SUBSTANCES IN THEIR BODIES
THAT'S WAY WORSE THAN A VACCINE
SO, COME ON, LET'S BE REAL.

:(

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

"DON LEMON TONIGHT,"
EVEN IF HE
STARTS RIGHT NOW.

WELL, UM, I DON'T KNOW.
DON'T GET THE VACCINE?

DON'T HAVE THE VACCINE?
DON'T HAVE THE VACCINE?
CAN'T GO TO WORK.
DON'T HAVE THE VACCINE?
YOU CAN'T COME HERE.

CHANGE.

THEY'RE -- YOU KNOW, THE
CIRCULAR LOGIC.
IT'S WHATEVER.
I'M FREE.

SCHOOLS.
THAT.

IN MY BODY.

Life imprisonment for both these psychopathic criminals.

Their inflammatory words on a global network constitute a serious danger to the health and welfare of billions of people.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

"DON LEMON TONIGHT,"
EVEN IF HE
STARTS RIGHT NOW.

WELL, UM, I DON'T KNOW.
DON'T GET THE VACCINE?

DON'T HAVE THE VACCINE?
DON'T HAVE THE VACCINE?
CAN'T GO TO WORK.
DON'T HAVE THE VACCINE?
YOU CAN'T COME HERE.

CHANGE.

THEY'RE -- YOU KNOW, THE
CIRCULAR LOGIC.
IT'S WHATEVER.
I'M FREE.

SCHOOLS.
THAT.

IN MY BODY.

''What is the big deal?'' Yeah what Is the big deal about denying 40% of the population access to the supermarket meaning they'll starve to death? I don't know..